What's the ultimate red-pill Jow Forums ?

Attached: saved.jpg (803x1234, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVfgVnmKVAg&list=PLB5336536DC4FA31A&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no NWO. We're all slaves to mass psychology.

Since the hippie movement and the absolute abolishment of the bourgeois society, average people have not matured as much growing up as the old generations.

This has left us with a lot of individualised ego's who only think of themselves.

This is the root of our problems. No one does anything for a greater good.

i needed that, thanks user

That's a nice post, OP. Peace be with you all.

I needed to remind myself too. It's good to be saved.

Attached: grace.gif (468x240, 37K)

the ultimate red pill is you still arent reading enough

I did nothing wrong except exist.

Attached: 1527107877338.png (556x798, 1.27M)

"I can sin as much as I want because JEEZUZ LOVES ME"
What a fucking joke

>No one does anything for a greater good.
we live in a society that has no greater good

>what's the ultimate red-pill

Astral traveling is real, reincarnation is real and we all repeatedly chose our retarded lives before birth because we want money pussy and alcohol

Aliens are right wing isolationists and not left wing open border proponents, that is why they make no contact with humanity

Earth is a prison planet

If you dont truly repent for your misdeeds the bet is off, Ivan.

God should ask forgiveness for being a cunt, not us.

Attached: 56e2f86e1a5054392dd052eed342504e.jpg (553x900, 60K)

>I can sin as much as want as long as I pour my heart out on my deathbed, then I'll be guaranteed a spot in heaven!

>there is no NWO
>*LIBOR scandal blocks your path*

>I'll just pretend I'm sorry! It works with my mom so surely it will also work with the creator of everything!

conciousness is a hallucination
there is no "self"
what you call "you" is the sum of your physical components only
your brain is a machine for prediction based on pattern recognition and collected experiences
"thoughts" are attempts by your brain to find patterns beneficial to the survival of your dna
every effect has a cause
hard deterministic materialism is the ultimate red pill

and they'd be wrong

look a little deeper

it's not too late

wrong

Not to late to what? Kneel down before a tyrant? I've done it enough as it is.

Attached: AFC.png (828x1200, 1.01M)

>muh non-religious Christian

cringe.

Attached: d621592a894d729a38793ce4df1b8bf4a10dd97ba774b88accff005ffff769ab.jpg (1845x2331, 1.28M)

if you think Jesus is a tyrant you are deceived

Ultimate redpill

Attached: ultimate redpill.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Why don't you get it? Jews, Muslims, Christians, you all believe in the same all powerful god. Yet you're all a bunch of degenerate monsters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

the REAL redpill was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1522844419774.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Not taking Jow Forums seriously, if you do, you are the ultimate omega retard.

Praise be to Jesus of Nazareth.

>I'm a retard who has enough cognitive dissonance to genuinely believe that the universe runs on a primitve notion of blood-magic and before god himself had himself killed because even the allmighty creator of the universe has to resort to blood-magic every now and then, certain animals could alleviate your sins if you killed and burned them in the correct manner.

Here it is.
All OPs are faggots.
All posts are fake & gay.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Kek has spoken.

Attached: tumblr_p6ke7aHNSF1sgm2yoo2_500.png (500x500, 248K)

That Yeshua was a mortal Semite and Christianity is a fraudulent religion created by Saul of Tarsus which is responsible for the decline of Europe through the introduction of Semitic values and the establishment of the Semitic hegemony under which we currently live. That the closest things to True Scripture which exist are the Vedas and the pyramid/coffin texts of Egypt.

wrong.

Muslims created their religion based off what Muhammad learned of God from the Jews and Christians living in Arabia before running them out or killing them off. before this they were generic pagan moon worshipers.

Christians worship Jesus because he was God in the flesh on this earth. they still worship him because he was sacrificed by Jews as an atonement for sins against God under Jewish law.

Jews do their own thing. they're still God's chosen people despite being passed over by the Holy Spirit (given to us by Jesus after he died) for rejecting him as God in the flesh despite fulfilling everything old Jewish text said about him.

>Yet you're all a bunch of degenerate monsters.
we're all degenerate monsters without the grace of God and Jesus' blood. we all want and need forgiveness, everyday

No particular race, ethnicity or society is responsible for the world being as awful as it is. The hellspawn known as sociopaths are responsible, and there's only one cure for them.

Attached: Guts_clenched_fist.jpg (1300x970, 1.57M)

so youre a pagan?

Attached: 1518560922784 (1).jpg (249x227, 6K)

There is no sin, you idiot, only guilt.

Suck on it, OP.

Attached: virgin_jesus_vs_chad_baphomet.jpg (2518x1024, 627K)

nice try. guilt comes from sin

Fuck you and your brainwashing, OP.

Attached: 620042c61fb6285f27ae2a4f9c63187d--atheism-quotes-alternative-education.jpg (736x733, 62K)

>being protcuck
>red pilled

No thanks senpai. You can't just "believe" you have to work out your faith.

That close to 20 million Europeans died in a century because each half thought the other wasn't being Saved properly, that those who didn't give up on the religion altogether still damn each other to eternal torment to this day, and that this was the (((plan))) for Christianity all along.

Burn in hell Protestant heretic

If believing what makes sense to me and not what came from a desert camel driver makes me a pagan, then I'm guilty as charged

No it does not.

got u senpai

Attached: redpill.jpg (500x701, 130K)

that's a good black pill

pagans believe in blood magic and irony

Yes, it literally does

>All christianity is a jewish weapon used to subdue europeans

This should be the final frame.

Your god endorsing the practice of raping prepubescent girls capture doing genocidal war. Nothing says wholesome Christian values like making 10 year old girls cumdumpsters for Jesus.

Attached: bible-numbers.jpg (320x254, 24K)

>conciousness is a hallucination
you can't even call something a hallucination without having conciousness
you shoot yourself in the feet with the line of reasoning immediately

Testing 123

There is no blue pill.

Sin is a construct, guilt is an psycho/emotional state that is most often triggered by relations.

what if we live righteous lives for no reason?

You're one special snowflake to get the correct religion, OP.

Attached: 1522132829307.jpg (450x450, 53K)

>No one does anything for a greater good.

That's an intractable problem of human nature. We didn't volve in these strange conditions known as "civilization." We evolved living in simple extended family units, so everything one did was automatically for the greater good because your family was your whole society.

>young girls who have not known a man =/= pre-pubescent.

where are you reading this?

you can't cheat god, that's not how any of this works.

triggered by *actions

>God is mean, so even if he is real I won't listen to him!
Seriously, if God is a tyrant, your position is the worst one to take. The worst a normal tyrant can do is torture you until you die. If God were the tyrant you think He is, He'll torture you eternally in ways more horrible than you can even comprehend. Which either means that you don't actually believe that God is a tyrant and you're just being spiteful for the sake of it, IE being a shill, or you're just stupid.

Oh neat I'm only banned on the r9k.

>equivocating cultural relativist
do some actual research, user

thanks for the input, bluepill

Romans invented crucifixion

Sin is prescribed, as in someone or somebody has laid out what is a sin and what is not a sin, similar to how a crime is defined.

>"I need a special prize after I die to be a decent human being."

How sad.

Pic related

Attached: murderer_in_heaven.jpg (327x259, 42K)

yes, and God first prescribed what sin was in the 10 commandments

>conciousness is a hallucination
>hard deterministic materialism is the ultimate red pill

If there were no consciousness to perceive the universe, does the universe exist? All "reality" is merely perception. Consciousness is the ground of being, not the other way around. The true redpill is monistic idealism.

The final redpill:
God delights in both my righteous and evil deeds because he's a complex guy with a sense of humour and not nearly as much of a faggot as people say

wrong

hallucination doesn't require conciousness. most animals do not experience "conciousness" in any measurable quality, but their brains can be induced to interpret stimuli in ways contrary to what we'd call reality. the feeling of there being an inner self, a driver behind your eyes, is just another artifact of matter interacting with matter.

I'm not being stupid, I'm taking a stand. God can't be all powerful because our will is stronger. Our wishes are above the king of kikes, the most deceitful. He's supposed to be able to do anything. Yet he gets mad because he didn't like what he made? It was just a fruit. Like holy shit dude. Talk about petty.

Attached: lvKscTT.png (551x701, 215K)

>actual research
Actual research leads one far away from the degenerate religion of Christianity.

Oh hi special snowflake.

Attached: OnlyOurDenominationGetsIt.jpg (658x433, 66K)

Not necessarily buy just action, but how that action relates to your human relations. I can do the same harm to two people, but how guilty I feel depends on my relationship with the two.

Damn straight

youtube.com/watch?v=kVfgVnmKVAg&list=PLB5336536DC4FA31A&index=1

Actual redpill?

Every second you spend on Jow Forums is a complete and utter waste of time. There is nothing profound or meaningful about this place.

Attached: cringe.png (2020x1480, 2.14M)

"The Lord hath made all things for himself. Yeah, even the wicked for the day of evil." -Proverbs 16:4

Attached: 1527120078205.jpg (534x494, 163K)

Guess that's why the Persian and Macedonians used it too. Thanks for the in-chronological history lesson.

what are you on about now? you posted all religions being the same and now all Christian sects coming from the same source in 1 AD. pick one

who are you trying to convince?

fake news also Macedonia is European

Just fuck off. We are trying to have a discussion and you bring god into it. That is another subject in itself

Take it up with Herodotus, who actually was a real person unlike your faggot-hippie christ.

The Catholic Church isn't the Bible, amigo. Stop reasoning with your vagina and pick one up, sometime.
>Romans 10:9

Attached: 106109395202403.png (924x571, 407K)

That the Singularity will make all of modern politics meaningless

Attached: 1526037610644.jpg (710x473, 160K)

But at least you just happen to be in the right denomination of the right religion.
right?

Attached: Point_over_your_head.jpg (582x386, 12K)

Thats not how you use this meme faggot

Herodotus agrees Macedonia is Europe

keep name dropping all you want shill

>Not defying the odds
No balls, christcuck.

this isn't a pagan psychology thread, go slide something else

It's real easy for God to save you from "false obedience" or whatever the fuck your obsessive compulsive fears conjured up. He only has to come back and set the record straight like he promised...2000 years ago.

>most animals do not experience "conciousness" in any measurable quality

LOL. How could anyone possibly measure consciousness? There is literally no way you could know that. Science can make people pretty stupid via their overconfidence in their own knowledge sometimes, honestly.

>ultimate red pill

There is no pill, it's just information.

quote the text where i said i was right and then make a point

There is likely far more evidence that Jesus existed than even Herodotus did, retard.

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 990K)

I used to be that poor bastard in the picture until I realized it was all bullshit made to control the ignorant masses.

Attached: 1493779951473.jpg (570x388, 37K)

This desu famalam

I'm cool with society completely falling to degeneracy if I can spend my entire existence in VR paradise that's indistinguishable from reality

Germany is the NWO, fuck outta here.

Everyone famous or whose name you know is an actor or part of a conspiracy of 150 families including in no specific order:

Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Stanley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy, Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardner, Otis, Quincy, Rice, Bush, Lehman, Tudor, Sassoon..Shermans, Clarkes, Royces, Lindsays, Raffles, Robinson, Pratt, Bartlett, Abraham, Guggenheim, Loeb, Strauss, Sachs

Most of history is fake, the world wars are especially fake, all sides of the story. The nazis were jewish actors, FDR was a crypto-jew, too. Fascism is a jewish top-down control mechanism where they've just managed to cover their tracks better, than say they did in communism.

Communism was the product of a scion of the jewish industrialists and financiers. Karl Marx's grandmother Henriette Barent-Cohen's first cousin Henriette Barent-Cohen married Nathan Mayer Rothschild. His maternal family, the wealthy merchant Pressburgs, married into the Philips dynasty, then the richest family in Belgium and still known today for their stake in the electronics industry. Karl Marx's project was to redirect the growing republicanism stemming from the Revolutions of 1848.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion were a veiled attack written by the remnants of the european monarchies at the close of the 19th century when the jewish financiers had fully infiltrated, indebted, and taken hold of most all of Europe. The whitewashing of monarchism in the Protocols gives this away, along with other clues in the text, even the translator is listed as a Victor E. Marsden. Say it aloud. This doesn't make them a hoax or a forgery, since they are true, but they are a sort of false flag attack.

Jewish financiers had been infiltrating European thrones for 1000 years.

Attached: Peter Paul Rubens - Arrival (or Disembarkation) of Maria de' Medici at Marseilles (ca. 1621-25) (1443x1900, 618K)

>Says he never endorsed a "one-true" faith
>rages against cultural "relativism" when someone points out the likelihood of picking the right god out of thousands

Pic one

Nanette Barent-Cohen was his grandmother. Her first cousin was Henriette. Whoops.