Japan must learn how to be multicultural

Japan has a very narrow definition to what it means to be "Japanese." It's built on a myth that the Japanese are special, unique, even genetically separate from the rest of us. Of course it's NOT true! The Japanese are an ethnic hot pot, part Korean, part Chinese, part South East Asian. But the myth is still strong, and that makes it being different in Japan VERY hard.

Attached: Ariana Miyamoto Miss Japan 2015.jpg (413x620, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-5sHglFbO8
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"People don't believe I am Japanese" says Miss Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=x-5sHglFbO8

I say she's Japanese because anyone can be Japanese if they so wish.

Attached: miss japan.jpg (970x582, 90K)

>>anyone can be Japanese if they so wish

thats not the way it works

that's a nigger

Rui Hachimura is Japanese.

Attached: Rui_Hachimura.jpg (360x240, 23K)

>le 98% face
this is what happens when you let in even ONE foreigner

All that makeup to try to give her nip eyes.

s

Attached: 016159400_1509182303-20171027-Kontestan-Miss-International-Berbusana-Kimono-AFP-1.jpg (1231x710, 216K)

not so different to white nationalists/supremists
so fuck you
how does it feel now asshole?

"Japanese"

Yeah I'm white and I wouldn't date / sleep with her.

you say that now but you'll do something different later
hypocrite!!!!

Attached: Ariana-Miyamoto -Miss-Japan---2015-Miss-Universe-10-662x975.jpg (662x975, 99K)

Kek

If she's Japanese then why doesn't she make my dick hard?

fuck guys im so sick of that stupid hot cheeto puff in the office, can we finally get rid of him before he does some real damage? hes basically a ERROR_STRING_ATTACK_NOT_FOUND anyways...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at InsultHandler.main(InsultHandler.java:43)

4 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

Attached: SCRIPT.IMAGE.DEMORALIZE_1.jpg (512x599, 40K)

That’s a nigger.

This bait post makes me chuckle.

Oh fuck, first Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then this Niggasaki.

NO.

Multiculturalism destroys culture. It does not foster or support culture.

Japan has a beautiful culture which must be preseved and cherished.

With the embers of a shill compaign like this now showing up in places, I give Japan until 2030 before the west makes it sweden-tier.

What a shame.

hands off bro

how about multiculturing south africa first

It's working sweetie
They totally don't detect anything obvious going on

Attached: 56964736055956.jpg (1242x1622, 553K)

>Meme flag
>Advocates for Multiculturalism
Jew detected
also the Japanese have been separated from their mainland ancestors for a good 12 thousand years and have developed their own distinct culture, to say that the Japanese are the same as the Chinese is like saying Slavs are no different from Western Europeans.

>I say she's Japanese because anyone can be Japanese if they so wish.
That's not how race works, i'm white because of my genes, I can't just "Identify" as black because I want to, that would be the same as saying i'm a woman just because I feel like it.

>barbara spectre
>le ethnic homogeneity must be destroyed argument

nice trolling

Japs are smarter, more attractive, more talented and more athletic so they are a superior race compared to other Asians.
Sickness in japan has increased ever since non Japanese arrived there.

>Japanese people have ancestors from several other areas in Asia
>This means they should take in African immigrants

Attached: 1490546784141.png (400x372, 142K)

>Japan must learn to be multicultural
No, multiculturalism kills culture as well as stability, the closest thing to culture where I live is mostly composed of Mexican food

She’s not japanese. She’s a blackoid.

Is that a receding hairline?

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5K)

if Japan went multicultural I would kill myself

no but really I don't expect them to ever do that, are you joking? They'd freak out

Attached: Dotonbori, Osaka.jpg (1697x1131, 1005K)

that girl is disgusting, no niggers in japan plz, gas em

>Japan must learn how to be multicultural
Why tho?

Attached: 1510030205276.jpg (750x537, 50K)

>"People don't believe I am Japanese" says Miss Japan
Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: 1524174643524.png (860x646, 645K)

I feel bad for Nipon now.

Attached: 1527207764045.jpg (411x619, 86K)

>anyone can be japanese
Bitch, im white as paper, grew up in the states and japanese is my second language. What qualifies me as japanese? Take off the meme flag, we all know youre a leaf behind that mask

Attached: 1526511215250.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

because 60 gorillion were raped at nanking

>What qualifies me as japanese?
According to Japan: being genetically Japanese. They're right in that it's literally the only qualification that matters.

masturbating to 2d

yuck she has that negress belly button

and being born in japan, brazilian nip expats that left during ww2 arent seen as japanese

I'd fuck a sheep too if that was the best anyone could possibly do in newzland

Gotta put that bar a little higher.

I did not know that.

Attached: 1521425191784.png (1083x497, 82K)

STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYWHERE THE FUCKING SAME YOU CUNTS

Attached: 1514719913267.gif (106x148, 16K)

>If you say desu enough you may turn wapanese.

Kimonos really look better with Japanese rounded heads..

top kek

America has a very narrow definition of what it means to be 'white'. It's built on a myth that the Americans are special, unique, even genetically different. It's NOT true! The Americans are an ethnic hot pot, part Germanic, part Nordic, part Scotch Irish, but the myth is still strong, and that makes being brown VERY hard.

Funny how Jow Forums advocates race mixing with japs but when someone suggests that jap should be multicultural everyone shits their pants

Japan needs to give Japan back to the native people they stole it from.

Hmmm, are non-Japanese who act/live/dress in a Japanese manner guilty of cultural appropriation? Unpack this for me OP.

>It's built on a myth that the Japanese are special, unique, even genetically separate from the rest of us. Of course it's NOT true!
Of course it's true. They got nuked twice and gave us animu for their trouble. Name one other country that gave us animu after getting the shit kicked out of it.

She looks white and should be deported to America/Canada

Well said. You can have her.

>Jow Forums is one person
sorry white girls only for me.
racemixing is bad all around

>amerimutt
>whites only
>no racemixing
lol

Pease wyll kome vvven palefase hazera settlerz laj dawn ænd spred ðheir legz for swarðhy filistīn nativez, bering ðhem mokha čhildren.

Abrahamysts yn ðhe Myddle Īst mʌst foregow ðheir traditionz yn fejvor ov ðhe synkretik Bahaii Fajth.

Vajbrant Diversiti ænd Kultural Enričhment ar nαt ðhe prαblem—borderz ænd wallz ar ðhe prαblem.

>Hεlli Lænd

Attached: Enneagram.png (880x640, 13K)

keep niggers out of japan, you need to learn to fuck off

>The Japanese are an ethnic hot pot, part Korean, part Chinese, part South East Asian.
fucking die, kike

Attached: nation of immigrants.png (2450x1948, 278K)

Attached: Merchant.png (536x622, 362K)

That's a nigger. WHERE ARE THE WHITE CUTE JAPANESE TEEN GIRLS!??

Attached: bait 01.png (500x501, 90K)

would be the whitest girl in argentina tho

Diversity is what Japan urgently needs, as its citizens are growing older but fewer babies are born, and it's traditional thinking pattern becomes obsolete.

no . japan is basically people made of haplo groups that are the result of 2 parts korea and 1 part tibet. there is nothing in common with SEA. no real overlap with china. the fact that is that being a series of islands has restricted the flow of people to it through history AND they had a isolation period

sorry UN your faggotry stops here. you wont get to put nigs and muslims everywhere. those faggots can starve to death for being nigs and if they werent incompetent their homelands wouldnt be so shitty. japan got no outsourcing on its rise to where its gotten before the 80s. its edged into different markets like pearls on its own. if hungry niggers cant do it then maybe they arent worth saving

WTF. Get the US Military out of Japan now!

look at those fucking teeth.

>Diversity is what Japan urgently needs
Why?

Enrich their culture

Why does the left want to destroy all the races that make this planet tolerable?

>Diversity is what Japan urgently needs

------------------

Multiculturalism leads to low-trust and observably low-functioning societies.:
>The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.
>In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

From a biological standpoint, multiculturalism is unsustainable. Eventually the disparities between groups will cause shifts in demographics. Lower birthrate groups, which are lower because they are K-selective compared to others, will eventually be demographically replaced in an egalitarian society, or even worse, a society that puts the economic and social interests of the r-selected above the K groups, which is what we have now. This is only amplified with infinite immigration-based economic expansion policies that the west has.

Plus a whole host of other problems:
increases Poverty
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694

decreases voter turnout. Study of 650 elections around the world.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914

lowers charitable giving within communities, creates problems for fundraisers and policy makers
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890

strong negative impact on economic growth
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138

lowers innovation
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full

immigration, a factor of wealth inequality in the USA
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429

associated with civil wars
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full

Attached: diversity_aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

How will it enrich their culture instead of just make it harder to distinguish from others?

Attached: ddd6d323f0fdfa6a043e9ebe080e5f58.jpg (755x755, 94K)

they already have a very rich culture the people are proud of that is revered around the entire world

In fact some parts of the culture spills out into the rest of the world. Places with no ethnic japanese know about sushi and manga/anime are popular forms of media pretty much all over the world. President Obama even officially thanked the japanese prime minister for anime. it's a pretty big deal.

Lmao that little nigga is like fuckin 1 year old and her face already sagging hahaha look at those eye bags! HAHAHA!

You just take a look at the japanese cartoons. The men/women they depict are generally feminine, dispirited, or decadent. The hair style of men in filmes are also self-explainary.
Something is needed to cheer them up. Get maned.

tell that to weeaboos
>i'm going to move to japan and become japanese!

Attached: 905913df7ac6a9ff71a9eed29160cfd0b298448f6effd61b0209e430961b64ac (1).png (1366x768, 1.14M)

As much as I love Japan and would like to live there for an extended time, foreigners should be treated like second class citizens and they shouldn't have a say in any Japanese policies or how the Japanese run their country.

Any foreigners who protest in Japan for any reason, or try to influence the Japanese people, should be shot (or sent back to their country).

but user i just want to and marry a japanese qt! western women are whores i want to live in a country where people are traditional! i want to be japanese! XD

You can call yourself Japanese when your head decorates their island

Attached: F4178B53-EB61-4067-A266-2FA4463103C8.jpg (586x894, 112K)

Population density per km^2

Japan 329
China 151
USA 35
Canada 4

No Korean in that mix. There were thousands of young Northern Chinese people sent to Japan 2000-3000 years ago though.

Robust men with big fucking muscles are what they need. That's my point.