HAPPENING THREAD! SANA REPORTS US IS ATTACKING SYRIA ALONG WITH ISRAEL

>LADS IS THIS REAL?

US-led coalition warplanes have bombed several Syrian army positions in the eastern Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor, state media outlet SANA reports, citing a military source.

The attack took place shortly after midnight on Thursday. SANA reported that the US-led coalition aircraft inflicted limited material damage and no casualties.The airstrikes, which hit near the city of Al-Bukamal, were reportedly coordinated with anti-government militants.

Attached: 20180524_172316.png (1080x1918, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/politics/border-crossing-mexico-up/2018/04/04/id/852650/
jpost.com/Middle-East/US-led-coalition-hits-Syrian-army-positions-Hezbollah-says-558228
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
middleeasteye.net/news/coalition-strike-syria-kills-12-pro-regime-forces-monitor-793484932
rt.com/news/427601-us-coalition-strike-syria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
muraselon.com/en/2018/05/us-led-coalition-hits-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald really betrayed us if this is legit; big nose if jew

yada yada zionist scum yada yada long live iran and russia

donald stahp this yada yada

where's my vodka?

why can't they nuke the moon as a fireworks display

This is happening because Trump and Putin had a staring contest and that pussy blinked.

post source OP

where's the wall, burger?

yep mutts you got played well , your favorite president el donaldo just did it again and again , he his jewish to the core and one of the traits is over exaggerated sense of nationalism and patriotism to the point of parasitic and vampiristic patriotism example Palestine/ Israel conflict

This is really under reported by the mainstream media, how do we bring this to the forefront?

Pray tell me my Kosher, circumcised friend, where is your wall paid for by Mexico?
newsmax.com/politics/border-crossing-mexico-up/2018/04/04/id/852650/

Attached: Db6Vyy7VQAA0fze.jpg (1200x901, 134K)

jpost.com/Middle-East/US-led-coalition-hits-Syrian-army-positions-Hezbollah-says-558228

>Syrian state media and a military media unit run by Lebanon's Hezbollah group said early on Thursday that the US-led coalition targeted Syrian army positions in Syria's desert, but US military officials denied any knowledge of the strikes.

Attached: Israel mimicking US jets.jpg (962x1024, 182K)

why are they using f16s?

>2016 article
OP is a faggot as usual

lol wut?

I could find nothing recent on RT about a "US-led coalition bombing Syrian army positions". However I found this article which has an identical target as the article in the OP (Deir ez-Zor).
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/

Here's a source:
middleeasteye.net/news/coalition-strike-syria-kills-12-pro-regime-forces-monitor-793484932

Every time North Korea starts acting tough Trump proceeds to bomb Syria

> Imagine living in a country whose only existence is to be used by Trump to make a point to the North Koreans

I don't know what you all are so surprised for. Trump promised many times throughout his campaign to "wipe out ISISyria".

They are like his whipping boy to prove to the rest of the world that the us is no longer run by a cuck.

Attached: 43693148381245.jpg (539x960, 76K)

>no longer run by a cuck

Attached: 1525974048580.jpg (480x775, 85K)

COME ON DONALD, STOP STABBING US IN THE BACK

Attached: Untitled.png (819x765, 723K)

RT, the least trustworthy news source known to man.

rt.com/news/427601-us-coalition-strike-syria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sorry I was in a hurry and forgot.

Here's another source. Don't know about it's legitimacy.

muraselon.com/en/2018/05/us-led-coalition-hits-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

The truth made him go mad, that Trump was literally an agent of Israel.

imagine being this delusional, and not realizing Trump is getting double dicked by Netanyahu and bin Salman.

Attached: 7765558899.jpg (606x810, 79K)

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.

No sticky, no happening

IM READY TO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL

WE HAVE NO WALL

based leaf. The rake will be spared on thee.

>452 people
Wow, how will the US ever recover???