This is why niggers don't try to steal power-lines

this is why niggers don't try to steal power-lines

Attached: Transformer-Vandal-3[1].jpg (450x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they get blacker....

Excuse me, but that is an example of a nigger stealing power lol bes.

he was a gud boi
hes a jes tryna make som money on tha side
he din du nuffin

ya they make shitty electricians too.

Attached: WE_WUZ_ELECTRICIANS.webm (220x400, 703K)

Natural selection.

is he gonna be okay?

came here expecting this

He was gonna cut down the power line for scrap money?

Yeah, I don't want to seem rude, user. But this appears to be proof of a nigger trying to steal something with an electric current running through it. And it's totally feasible that the thing was a power line. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't your photo contradict your post, if that were indeed the case?

What the fuck is wrong with that retard? He seriously needs to get some skin, he's pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 95K)

As least the guy filming that wasn't dumb enough to try to pull him off or something.

>this is why niggers don't try to steal power-lines
>photo is of a nigger that tried to steal something having to do with power lines
Do you feel okay lad?

>nigger gets zapped with 7200 volts
WOWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES

Thanks Satan, this one always brings me joy. The hole in his chest cavity/rib cage is lovely

In Atlanta near my Job they did this it took a while to get power back, but they got away with it!

I hope he's ok. hahahaha

*anymore(they learned (cause they're dead)

It gets a new filename every time.

He jus sleepy. He be back to niggin’ In no time

Holy shit, hope he makes a full recovery

Gimme source guys, I want to check on him

He gon get himselfs a honorary PhD in electrical engineering from Harvard now

I read doin it rite on his shirt at first. Wtf is that language.

Attached: 7773b1797f996b8907df41e84491021c[1].jpg (800x800, 151K)

man, even gypsies aren't that dumb to don't know how to properly steal a power-line

Gypsies are pure Aryans.

He was gonna be a doctor poor boy didnu nuffin

yea,except this one that obviously did
BTFO

post the rest, faggot

regardless of how dumb this nigger is, it is impressive how much damage the human body can sustain. If hes not dead I bet he wishes he was

Trips

Full well know fags on this board would give this guy a hand and get him out of there right?

pro-tip in any similar situations do not touch victim who is attached like this situation or suffer the same fate

Attached: 1525900690462.jpg (777x704, 98K)

Attached: 4242878ecfe7baf21d5f4c1ee041e8d9[2].jpg (559x800, 65K)

How the fuck did he survive getting roasted at 1.2 jigahertz?

NOICE!

>DISTRICT

the 1.2 jigahertz is offset by his 1.2 niggahurts
Basic physics

Current didn't zap out his brain or stop his heart. You'd think he'd have stopped breathing from that, but maybe at least writhing around kept him from passing out too fast?

I kind of doubt he did very well in the long run.

Fuckin Power Companies should be Cutting the lines for him. Wtf

Fucking jej

Attached: 12341233412234432.png (452x429, 272K)

BANTZ! FUGGIN KEK

Attached: C1980149-36F7-46D7-A594-685D27EBEC73.png (1136x640, 527K)

>And ever since that fateful day, he been servin justice to wypipo bein raycis n' shieeeet

Attached: Superhero_Origins__Static.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: 7a68523e55f10d4b4cd89e938585e05c[1].jpg (800x790, 142K)

god damnit smitty there goes me sides

nice i could jerk off to this

this. there will be restitution.

Attached: 1526498679216.gif (250x195, 801K)

he definitely won't

Can anyone tell me why his hand is stuck on the electrical jiggy?

Electricity is niggers worst nightmare. They have no abstract thought and can’t fathom that yes you will die if you touch it. Try explaining that to a nigger tho

Dude, id walk away from that shit. Not my problem.

>AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE, MY CLIENT'S HANDS WAS UP WHEN HE WAS MURDERED BY THE RACIST UTILITY COMPANY

Attached: 1408381683003-brown081814-004.jpg (1600x800, 191K)

Why's his arm sticking through the saw?

got any more or a source?

the current causes you to lose muscle control or something

>scrap
transmission lines are usually pure silver, so not just scrap. thick too, could make a sweet rope necklace.

probably some asshole on the internet urged him to go steal some and get rich an shit.

must be stucked. see that black stains on concrete?
his flesh must be cooked pretty well done.

Iz jus all dat raycisss lectrity that did dat

they're copper you moron

His flesh melted on the metal.

The current flow will cause muscles to tense, and flexors are stronger than extensors, so that will usually cause you to grab on really hard to whatever you touched unless the initial spark is strong enough to throw you off.

Additionally, once the current is flowing, then you have electrostatic forces from the flow of electrons literally pulling the two contact surfaces together. And if you're a bystander and you go to try to pull the guy off, if you help complete the circuit there's a good chance you'll get stuck to him.

Some meth heads stole a mile of powerlines in my area a couple years ago. Nobody has any clue how. Sure anyone who works on powerlines could remove them safely but how they transported it all is an unsolved mystery.

if only there was a bigger car that had storage for such a thing

retard

You must be the asshole from the internet who gave him the protip

Some are aluminum and the high voltage ones are often these neat-o compositions of steel-core braids because of the way the current flows along the surfaces. You can foam out about it on wikipedia sometime if that gets your autism going.

Shieeezzzzzzzzzttt

They smoked some rocks, watched back to the future, got some ideas on what they could do with their pickup truck.

COOKED

lol he hasnt heard of rubber boots and rubber suit?

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

Don't count a meth head out!

The only reason whities started putting electricity through powerlines was to stop black people stealing them fairly

>a mile worth of power lines
>in a vehicle
It's not like a cell phone charging cord you dumb bastard.

Attached: transmission-line.jpg (721x736, 59K)

OP is wrong. They try to steal this shit all the time.

Attached: Shocking moment passers-by refused to help fatally injured South African man who burst into flames w (192x360, 2.81M)

>copper
>aluminum
Third world shithole.

oh geez rick do you think they cut it into little pieces and transported it out little by little?

do you think he made it?

Lines must have been dead or else operators at the distribution company would have noticed somethings fucky.

It's somewhere on liveleak.

Attached: chinese food.webm (320x576, 2.92M)

>unsolved mystery.
maybe you should write this in as a show idea

A lot of the older distribution lines around me are copper. They's all green n shiet. I don't know how widespread aluminum is; only that it's been tried based on possible cost and weight savings of the time.

Some of the older houses here have mixed copper and aluminum wiring, and of course back then they didn't necessarily expect the resulting galvanic corrosion the better part of a century later.

What do you think your lines are user.

He didn't say transmission line vs. distribution line.

Guarantee ya he's dead now. That much power going through limbs usually leads to having them amputeed because of all the dead flesh that it creates which leads to infections.

It went through his internal organs. He died after a couple of weeks tops

He was just trying to build a clock.

Still amazes me that you can actually see his lung expanding and contracting through his ribcage. How the fuck is he still breathing?

A lot of new distribution lines are aluminum. If its a line put in after 2000, its probably aluminum.
If your local lines are copper, that is pretty rare, though are you sure its the metal you see and not the insulation? Only HV transmission lines are uninsulated.

>my cousin wuz a good boi he loved learning and education he wuz tryna get his license and certifications an shit but he ain't have nowhere to practice so he had to practice on his own you know what I'm sayin he dindu nuffin cept try to better hisself and now the coroner say he broke Ohm's Law well OK maybe he did but why yall got to execute him just for breaking Ohm's Law yall couldn't just shoot him in the toenail or somethin? Lectricity rayciss

Attached: Nautika-Harris-Miami.jpg (463x342, 23K)

you'd be amazed at what the human body can withstand. you could cut off all it's limbs and lose 3/4 of all your blood and still survive for days until you stave.

I don't think about what the lines are. I feel sorry if that's what you do. Get a life.

there's nothing more disgusting than watching a chink eat.

But my life is jacking off to power flow models at work user.
Who do you think keeps the lights on.

Nah the green copper ones are so old the insulation is either hanging off or entirely gone. Turn of the century stuff. They've replaced a lot of it by now, so you usually only see it in old single-phase runs out in the clear where there's not much danger of anything coming in to contact with it.

so im supposed to suck you cock for doing your job? get real.

>watching a chink eat.
You're not man enough. Wouldn't last 5 minutes in that restaurant.

Why do they do this? A culture that had a great understanding of how the body works well before most other civilizations and they still act like insectoids

I can't imagine those lines are hot very often.

>Who do you think keeps the lights on.
All you're good at is making power very expensive, so you and your cronies can sit in an ivory tower and laugh.

It says district you fuckin mongoloid

KEK`d, kind sir.
underrated.

I miss Nigger Hate breads.
They were quite comfy...

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)