T R A I T OR

T R A I T OR
R
A
I
T
O
R

Attached: 1525734937729.jpg (1258x949, 232K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>some faggots who can't read don't know that The Department of Justice is simply a part of the Executive Branch
They've been trying that bullshit for two weeks now but The Constitution still says that the DoJ is part of the Executive branch

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

>caring THIS much about the shitshow south of the border

Just sit back and watch the chaos, leafbro.

>officials cleared for classified cannot view the classified they are cleared for
i wonder who these (((experts))) are. are they preying on public ignorance, or just stupid?

link it

fpbp

>White House officials sat in official White House meeting about internal investigation
Shocking. The left need to purged from the earth.

A Juden Peterstein thread died for this

>white house officials privy to classified information
>experts are floored
mfw

Attached: home alone.png (268x278, 56K)

To be fair there's also the overriding rule in classified environments called "need to know." Which is exactly what it sounds like. Even if you're read into the same caveats, have the same level of clearance, if there's information that you don't actually need to know, you'd be asked to leave. Having said that though, the President can also unclassify shit as he sees fit, the executive branch is fucking ran by him ultimately, and the guys were only there to express his wishes for transparency then left before anything was actually discussed.

>THE PRESIDENT IS INVOLVED IN HIGH LEVEL OPERATIONS ZOMG!!?!?!?!?!

based

Go back to San Angelo, faggot.

the DOJ isn't in the Constitution dummy. it was setup to go after the KKK in the south. it's always been a tool of injustice.

The Department of Justice isn't in the Constitution. Congress could legally dissolve the entire agency, and the President could neuter any department in the executive branch.

Back on my day, 21's just went to Corry. And need to know is still important faggot, even if it is ignored.

(((Seth)))

Everytime

fpbp

Attached: 34534151.jpg (233x330, 12K)

>Congress could legally dissolve the entire agency,
no they couldn't. The president could, but congress can't.

>TRUMP ISNT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIA! HE HAS HIS HEAD IN THE SAND
>TRUMP SENT SENIOR OFFICIALS TO A MEETING ABOUT RUSSIA! WHAT THE FUCK

What do these people want?

>experts

(((experts)))

Congress has tried to dissolve numerous executive departments (or otherwise subsume them under other departments) in the past, including the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. The only thing preventing them from dissolving these agencies is a lack of real interest.

Let me guess, "sources say".

No, a presidential veto is stopping them. Plus the DOJ is a necessary entity. Good luck convincing Congress to overturn a veto. It's only been done once.

Leftist conspirators WILL BE HANGED.
Lesser pencil pushers will be shot.
Supporters will probably be shot.
Get scared, commies. America is done with you. Expect democrats to be gone by 2050.

Attached: the-wretched-march-to-the-gallows-1438077894-3384.jpg (800x537, 59K)

Except Obama was the one who wanted to eliminate the Department of Commerce back in 2012, and he couldn't gain any traction with Congress. And most of the proposals originating within Congress - such as the elimination of the IRS - never even reached the President. Congress feigns powerlessness.

Wait, how could collusion with Russia even constitute as treason when we're not technically or officially at war with Russia?

Sounds better for the incoming smear campaign to prevent a second course election. Voters are too dumb to read between the lines and just want force fed what they should think. Just look at all the McCain dickriders now, when 8+ years ago you would have thought the guy was hitler alive and well with the amount of shit flinging going down. All because a network pretends he's the greatest guy to ever live because he flew planes in a war you know.