Don't eat things muslims don't want you to and you won't get cancer

Little by little until everyone's living under sharia and you won't even notice until its too late

Attached: muslimfriendlynocancer.png (1080x1137, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/cancer/it-s-not-your-fault-researchers-confirm-cancer-often-random-n737776
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtu.be/ToeJ_0OBdu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's because so many people eat sausage and bacon and drinks alcohol that such a large amount of people that do these things get cancer. The media just cannot parse these things properly.

Remember, drinking water leads to certain death.

Lmao good call

good thing i subsist on a steady diet of jerky and gasoline fumes. cant be too safe

>bacon is bad
Classic Kikes

>living for muh health

aka not living at all, who the fuck wants to live till 80+? so you can have people change your diapers and act like you're smart if you're old? Thats if you don't get dementia or alzheimers.

>cancer
>bad
pick one

Attached: 1347320355859.png (680x1020, 2.06M)

Not drinking water leads to a swifter death.

Small amounts of beer or winr are actually good for your heart for example.

(((Experts)))

90% of your cancer risk is genetic. Fuck these quacks.

Red meat includes beef and lamb, which are eaten by Muslims.
Red meat's impact on cancer is only statistically relevant in epidemiology. Yes, there is an X% increased risk of cancer, but your individual risk is already very low.

When they say things like "there's a 20% (made up number) higher risk of colon cancer" what that means is 20% MORE than the base lifetime risk, which is low (somewhere over 4% for colon cancer, IIRC). So the actual risk percentage has only increased by less than 1%. Compare this to smoking cigarettes, which increases the risk of cancer by over 1300%.

So, from a public health standpoint, a 20% increase in colon cancer cases is significant, but on an individual level, it's still a small increase.

>(somewhere over 4% for colon cancer, IIRC)
I should also add that this is for the general population, of which many people consume red meat. So the actual base percentage for people who consume no red meat will be even lower, which means the increased risk is even lower if you do eat red meat.

Yeah, I'm sure it's significant compared to all the other risk factors at hand. Probably getting rid of red meat is really worth the money and drama of demonizing red meat.

There's totally not an ulterior reason for traumatizing people with basically lies (psychological warfare) so that they see red meat in particular (why red meat in particular?) as the big problem to be concerned about.

Everyone who has ever had cancer drank water. Think twice, people.

Attached: DeathTolls.jpg (1080x1920, 559K)

Everything causes cancer
News at 11

DRINK THE WATER

Attached: 1354374915769.jpg (620x465, 35K)

>author is a bagot
that sounds awfully goat-fuckery

Attached: author.png (344x49, 10K)

"However, letting another man fuck you up the ass and cum inside you is perfectly safe."
-the Left

If those things give me cancer then so be it

I eat a half lb of breakfast sausage a day.

The Romans conquered the known world living on pork, beans and bread, the British conquered that actual world living on salt pork bread and beans.
Muslims lived in fear and darkness of pork Romans and British.

Brief rundown on cancer:
Cancer is you.
It's your own cells fucking up when dividing and then not killing themselves like they should when that happens.
And then those cells keep repeating the mistake and growing.
So anything that might damage your cells and cause them to make an error when dividing can "cause" cancer.
So basically everything you breathe and ingest.

Attached: demetra3.jpg (893x1340, 143K)

>willingly submitting yourself to radiation every day
No amount of sunlight, exercise, or caring about your history is safe go-guys.

not drinking water will kill you in 3-4 days
drinking too much water will fuck you up a lot faster
>What happens when you keep gulping water faster than that? You start to have water intoxication symptoms. The water goes down to your stomach and starts getting absorbed into your blood. Your blood starts to get a little dilute; your body gives a signal to your kidneys and they start working right away to produce maximum amount of dilute urine as fast as they can. As you keep drinking too much water, the kidneys can no longer excrete all the excess water. When you continue water intake at that rate, dilution of blood water begins. Your brain starts to swell up.

they keep pushing to put taxes on cancer causing foods. same time every poor mans luxury items suddenly cause cancer. fucking kikes.

Attached: 1526773199211.jpg (595x842, 80K)

Visit sausage competition. There are really good sausages out there.

Of course, some things are much better at it, such as literal toxins and gamma radiation.

Literally stop eating pork and beer

Pig's DNA is similar to humans and it cuases cancer

Beer is filled with estrogen

Drink water, coffee, eat clean meat+veggies and lift weights

the sun gives you cancer, the air gives you cancer, the shit in drinking water gives you cancer
live and let live

>anything bad for you is now illegal

I’ve see this future before

Attached: 138D90F5-7562-4916-B9C1-803E256CC8EA.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

>drinking too much water will fuck you up a lot faster
Yeah. I've read about this happening to long distance runners. Fuckers die from overhydrating.

how did muslims know? this is actually true
I'm impressed by their diet its pretty healthy healthier than the jewish diet of foreskin and the catholic diet of boy semen

If i ever get cancer i'm just going to kill myself

I still don't know how the shells work.

Well we are all going to die at some point. Even living to an old age you will be on a morphine drip until your organs slowly pack up one by one. Its unlikely you will have a relatively nice death unless euthanasia becomes acceptable. Essentially what I am saying is ignore jew tricks that instill fear of living a life you want to lead and any small pleasures because ultimately it won't make much difference.

reading the daily mirror gave me cancer

I'd rather die of cancer than give up beer and pork.

>how did muslims know? this is actually true

It's in the old testament, they took the first five books of the bible and put it in the quaran

My entire family doesn't drink beer or eat pork, and none of them have ever had cancer for generations going back

>pork gives you cancer

Man you are so fucking stupid, just dont talk about shit you dont understand.

Every single animal on the planet's DNA is "similar to humans" you fucking imbecile.

Now tell us the part where they all suicide bombed at age 30.

I live in California. I am taught to believe that everything gives me cancer.

Attached: Prop-65-warning-label.png (426x189, 12K)

It's not because it's pork. It's the nitrates in processed foods. Lunch meat turkey is also included. They sell nitrate free bacon and sausage which is fine

>My entire family doesn't drink beer or eat pork, and none of them have ever had cancer for generations going back

I can say the same thing but my entire family has drunk beer and ate pork for generations going back. Not quite sure what point you are trying to make?

exactly.

Absolutely subterranean

Attached: 8B382AE2-312F-4D22-BF86-9CA553728E2D.jpg (630x630, 63K)

my grandfather ate red meat, drank like a sailor and smoked like a chimney and lived well into his 90's
cancer is just a random chance

Funny, coming from the human form of cancer.

Longevity is just to extend the good years, and s healthy lifestyle increases the quality of the time you're in right now. There are no downsides besides risk of injury, but the risk is worth not risking bring a fat unhealthy sack of shit. Life is better when your healthy. It's just that simple. Any other excuse is just one trying to justify their worthlessness

this

Fuck muslims, I'd rather have a world with cancer and no muslims, than muslims and no cancer.

Well fuck them because cancer is what kills everyone in my family.
i'm going to die from cancer just like my last 15 relatives did.
The "experts" can suck my cancerous dick.

Attached: Dora 10 - Copy.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

It's not that processed pork or beer causes cancer, it's that a very large amount of people that have had cancer has eaten processed pork or drank beer. That's a correlation. That's literally how these WHO studies work. It's not particularly advanced nor does it imply causation beyond "maybe watch what you eat".

Who cares. Just add it to the list of virtually fucking everything under/including the sun that causes cancer. Maybe humans weren’t intended to live well into their 90s.

Did you just pull that out of your ass, Mr. Asslibrary?

Because every nation that isn't dominated by rabid sandniggers consumes beer and pork you retard.

Oi, mate? You gotta license for that bacon sandwich?

Yep, that's why they all say "linked to" cancer.

(OP)
Read the ten guides at the bottom to avoid cancer lol
1. Vague comment about what is healthy. Are you a runner or a sumo wrestler? We dunno lol!
2.How active? Who knows lol everyone's the same!
3.Eat all the most GMO'ed plants on earth, that are also the most commercially pushed! We love you!
4. Limit consumption of all these bad things and fats too! Make sure you dont break out conditioned dieting habits!
5. Try onions instead! Did you know via GMO and mass production this is more profitable?
6. I mean fine this one and above I basically agree with (The red meat cutting not my shitpost)
7. But remember /ck/ alcohol is healthy in small amounts - red wine at dinner meme
8. We would HATE for you to avoid our financial pitfall and life insurance stealing scheme! Don't look for ways to avoid Big Pharm's ownership of your soul please!
9. Especially if you're following our diet advice! Get that baby hooked on your weak proteins and damaged milk bags loaded with aluminum and bullshit ASAP!
10. Now that we've got you with an engineered illness, step in line and follow the path to your death obediently so we make as much money as we can. Do not try alternative medicine. Do not die outside of a hospital and DO NOT look into herbal fixes and cottage cheese/vitamin C

faggot crossposter visits drudge all day like me, piss off

Attached: 1111111111111.png (722x473, 35K)

The alcohol thing is objectively false, in small amounts alcohol is metabolized into totally harmless compounds, which is why they tell you something along the lines of two drinks a day is safe, it's only when you drink in excess that your body will be poisoned by alcohol because it can't metabolize it fast enough.

Nope:
nbcnews.com/health/cancer/it-s-not-your-fault-researchers-confirm-cancer-often-random-n737776
They say 2/3 here, but I cut out smokers because seriously, that's choosing to get cancer.

While I agree with your post, it's not like i'll stop alcohol or pork or sausages because it might make me live a few more years. The answer, is moderation. This life is short so you may as well enjoy the fruits the earth gives you to some extent. Otherwise you're prolonging something dull and boring.

I go down to the market, find a nice hog, then I hack the mother fucker up. I get fresh, clean meat. Put it on ice and you have food for a while. Sometimes I'll smoke the whole hog, and give bbq away.

Fuck all that health shit. The stuff they sell has added stuff thatll kill you. Fresh is best.

The good years can only be extended so far, and even that is mostly determined by genetics.

Anyone that has ever drank water has died. Fact.

Because red meat is less profitable and it is literally the best kind of meat. More nutritious. That study doesn't take into account the lifestyle that people who consume a lot of red meat love: an upper middle class make with a desk job, doesn't exercise, drinks alcohol, smokes (older studies), and mother fucking high fructose corn syrup. I don't fuck with pork or chicken anymore. Pork and chicken are likely candidates for where the next disease outbreak will come from. Factory farming is bad, but not for the peta bullshit, but because we are raising unhealthy animals in an unhealthy environment. It's like eating neets.

I am sure a very large amount of people who have had cancer have also drank milk, watched TV, Masturbated (etc)
Does not mean they are related.

I know, that's why I'm saying you flag-stealing taco-muncher.

Thanks, Asslibrary

>alcohol and ground organ meat is bad for you

NO FUCKING SHIT THAT'S WHY IT'S GOOD, IT TASTES GREAT AND ANYONE WHO THINKS ITS GOOD FOR THEM IS RETARDED.

TAKE YOUR MR.SAFTEY LIBERAL FAGGOT BULLSHIT AN EAT A DICK, QUEER!

Attached: Boiled Pit.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Don't forget to wash your hands after clicking.

Because kebabs don't get cancer right?

Fucking retarded faggot.

allah was right

Attached: PourMeAnother.jpg (540x720, 82K)

That's the difference in our perspectives: you think being healthy is dull and boring, I eat beef and dairy only, and I love it. I run, and I love it: it's my playtime, my goal crushing time, my meditation and therapy, and I frisbee golf because it's free and being in nature is there best. I'll still be running and moving when I'm 70+. (In theory, but with good info to make that prediction). And I drink occasionally but I don't care to get to drink anymore, it's just a waste of time and money. Life has gotten better since I've changed. I'd rather my life be better now, than just be a mediocre nihilist.

Pigs are closer

get rake'd filthy pork lover

>I can say the same thing but my entire family has drunk beer and ate pork for generations going back.

except this isn't true

Yes. Further than yours. And my life is better now since I've changed my life style. Being a better me now is better now and in the future. Don't fight me, just maximize your shirt time here. It's the best, dude.

live like a muslim til 85 or live like a white til 78 hmm hard choice

>til 78
I'm not even that ambitious. Fuck being old.

Turn the page, wash your hands. Turn the page, wash your hands

Attached: tumblr_n9r0j45RI01tglg2co1_500.gif (500x282, 952K)

>OY EAT VEGGIES THEY DONT GIVE YOU CANCER!!!
i forgot how many vegans have died from cancer so far, and some of these were weightlifters

It is for at least 4 generations on both sides of my family you obnoxious cunt.

>medical check
>how much alcohol you consume?
>i don't know maybe 12-24 beers per weekend
>that's too much you should lower it

>medical check
>maybe 12 beers one or two times per month

>medical check
>like 6 beers per month

>medical check
>I drink whenever I want as much as I want. 0 or more, no answer ever satisfies you doctors so fuck off.
>ok

>article A: glass of wine a day keeps you healthy, doctors say
>article B: glass of wine a day might be a sign of alcoholism, doctors say

Fuck those doctors, I do what I want.

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.

It had more to with parasites living pigs, it is a well known thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella

live fast die young, the quick way to eternal life with god. also don't exercise too much, bad for your joints

>breathing air increases you odds of getting cancer by 100%
Give me some data, stop fear mongering.

Perfect example of the propaganda aimed at sinking the West. That could redpill anybody.

just being alive gives you fucking cancer eventually.

this is so cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

Is this a religious thing for you? just do yourself a favor and get ded, retarded faggot.

I still lift man, but i still enjoy junk food, occasional weed, and alcohol. To each their own, if you're happy then good for you my man. I take a bunch of vitamins and omega 3 oil...

My whole nation subsides on pork and I've never met a person who had cancer.

t. skinny fat beer drinking gap toothed pork eater

What are the cancer ratings in Serbia?

>DRINK THE WATER
Like dis ?
youtu.be/ToeJ_0OBdu4

Attached: wadar.png (701x665, 566K)

They've got a Platinum Cancer Certification.

There is nothing to understand, you're just very fucking stupid.

rare fpbp from a memeflag

It doesn't matter since I'm using hearsay as evidence, just like you.