New Atomwaffen Division video

bitchute.com/video/EWb2g5n0Orwz/

Attached: 1523512178370.jpg (1280x960, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9NQRhv77fLQi/
atomwaffendivision.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
bitchute.com/video/EWb2g5n0Orwz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they deep state? I know they support ISIS and Soros funded commie groups. They might just be retatrds

Attached: IMG_20151129_234205.jpg (391x295, 46K)

Attached: 1439099163387.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

im like 95% percent sure the atom waffen is a psy op like the skinhead movement and scare normies from white collectivism. If it isn't they are retards. if they are. they are still retards.

fuck off (((weev)))

Attached: little siege 1.jpg (729x523, 79K)

oh... bitchute.. so is youtube down or something?

anyone who is pro white or believe in the future of the white race is retarded lol

how could they be deep state when they advocate for taking down the system?

imagine straw-manning this hard.
they make pro ISIS propaganda a group that is State department funded.

>what is controlled opposition, Alex?

Attached: 1487380109530.jpg (550x250, 17K)

but didn't they actually commit murder? I thought the controlled opposition couldn't get involved in such activity

>everyone is controlled opposition

Attached: OsRSd7V.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

wrong

Who are the named persons in the video? What is the story here?

they killed white nationalists, and dude got off with insanity. Also they killed a nobody jew.

>everyone
strawman harder.

>guy comes out and literally executes jews
>controlled op
>all other races but europeans are finally exterminated from earth
>it was all carried out by controlled op and that's what the jews wanted all along

Yeah some fag Jew college kid. They didnt kill anyone in the system. And I must have missed when they killed all other races but europeans and finally exterminated them from earth

name one group that isn't controlled opposition

I only know of 3.
ISIS
Antifa
AWD

>watch video
>they doxxxxx themselves at the end

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

Attached: 1489144874472.jpg (421x421, 67K)

Flag checks out

Attached: image.jpg (640x223, 35K)

wow you guys are regular taliban badasses

Attached: cool guy zone.jpg (480x270, 24K)

you just said atomwaffen is controlled opposition

that was hypothetical you total fucking retard. the point of it being-- no matter what happens somebody will shout "CONTROLLED OP"

Somebody say waffles?

I said they could just be retards.
But they support system funded groups.
ISIS >Sate Department
Read Guards > Soros

Attached: AWD.png (703x900, 826K)

you just said isis and antifa are not controlled opposition.

This. Instead of letting things get bad enough to swing whites who are "centrist" to the right, they LARP and do ridiculous things that turn off normies (those we're supposed to be convincing to join our side). This has "controlled opposition" written all over it.

I could think of three who ARE.
to clarify

then name a group that is not controlled by the state.

PF
Nation_of_Texas

Attached: antifa_waffen.jpg (1242x1272, 294K)

Why do they bother with the masks if they end up doxxing themselves at the end of the video?

They’re definitely not shills, but probably retarded

Attached: Siege-VS-NatSoc.jpg (3000x2055, 1.34M)

AW is good optics.

you'd have to be more specific

are we not reading the same message?
antifa is anti system.
awd is anti system.

the ones doxxed are targeted for liquidation.

they doxed "traders" i guess idk

reminder that they're all edgy fags compensating hard by being a part of this honeypot

Attached: 1526687435517.jpg (385x676, 29K)

yes they are both "anti-system", but they want very different things after "the system" has been taken down

whats the point of this fucking attic waffen shit

Antifa is not the system?

Sure thing.

Attached: 1495724453213.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Paper plates? Are there Wal-Mart tiki torches too?

yes. so?
that's when things get interesting..when the system is gone and there is nobody to put radicals in prison.

is this a doxxing video??????? or are those guys at the end thrown out of the group for whatever reason? They give their full names, identifying features + employment...

this
GLOWIN IN THE DARK OP
HONEYPOT

Yea I think they want them to get attacked because they're ex-Army? lol

seems like it; some fuck boy shit

so you get radicals vs radicals and the normies get caught i the crossfire.. doesn't sound too bas now that i type it out hmmm

Attached: 1526219204431.gif (252x252, 863K)

well if a race war kicks off, we got these niggas

weird how all interest groups in america devolve into a psychotic cult

From what I guess those people left atomwaffen so atomwaffen gave their names out to dox them

Attached: 24312464_10159686638110187_3730407776700426415_n.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Geez 140lb's max? kids.

guessing they are guys who quit.
a good strategy desu.
Betrayal equals death. No easy way out

Attached: 1494858027292.jpg (418x418, 32K)

overthrow of the united states government even if violently. you will see pages claiming to be atomwaffen, but i assure you the real militias membership is closed and when open is invite by vetted members only. they had snitches in rank before

Because they're kids organizing terrorism on a fucking discord server.

Only Feds could get away with something that stupid.

What happened to New Awakening, anyways

Retard logic Atom waffen was made to scare people away from white nationalism but some how antifa isn't scaring people away from communism

boi they bout to do it

Attached: m8what.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

The press covers for antifa dumbass.

And how many people still believe what the press has to say?

>DOXING EX-MEMBERS
WEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: W8.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

To me Antifa doesn't put out videos that are as militaristic as atomwaffen does.
bitchute.com/video/9NQRhv77fLQi/
They have their little "punch nazis " attitude but it is nothing compared to this video

Right they just riot in the streets and harass anyone who remotely disagrees with them

This is retarded. Is this a real poster made by AWD?

unlike honorable atom waffen, who are so much more gentle and peaceful lol

atomwaffendivision.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
RIP there website to

are these uncle teds chosen ones?

They have an entire propaganda page on their website, they support North Korea, ISIS and Antifa.

Never said they were nice guys

lemmings get the bullet too

Oh no, not the propaganda posters!

The sort of people who'd be attracted to communism.

Why? Because all of those groups want to destroy the West? The whole fucking point is to secure (not destroy) the existence of our people and a future for white children.

spotted the nigger

So people we were never gonna be able to win over anyway

>bitchute.com/video/EWb2g5n0Orwz/
GIVE THEM HELL AWD, DESTROY THIS JEWISH SYSTEM HAIL HITLER

Are you fuckin kidding me retard, the fed infiltrated tons of WN groups and tried to get them on terror charges, that shit is red flag as fuck.

what do you think that kike film imperium was even about?

Autism rising

Atomwaffen is literally retarded, they practically worship Charles Manson too.

But why do it this pussy way, and not just get those who are still in to do it themselves? It could be a team building exercise. HR loves that shit

antifa's less violent than aw for sure. their goal is to support any type of radical violence to destroy society and bring about a race war a la Manson's helter skelter. They're just the end stage of all natsoc

Literally who isn't??

Din't you faggots act stupidly.
We need people like you not getting caught up in entrapment schemes. What happens if you all go to jail? Few will be left to fight back if we get our necks stepped on. Not only that but resources that you may have collected will be lost.
Don't you fucking be stupid. Shitty strategy will result in blowback.

Any time Siege is mentioned the shills go nuts. It’s hilarious watching you fall over yourselves to tell us how Siege is “controlled opposition”, while providing no proof other than weev supported it at one time and then abandoned it later. Lol.

So what should we do keep voting in a system that clearly rigged against us

(((Atomwaffen))) - So called because of how radioactively they glow in the dark.

Jow Forums wants nothing to do with them.

Jow Forums also memed based jew lover trump in to white house

That was the gayest shit since gay came to gaytown.

I'd pick corrupt system over trusting edgy basement dwelling psychotics, but im not natsoc so i have some biase.

> antifa is anti-system

Attached: 8A105081-E819-4824-AFD1-4A65799DDAE6.png (640x1136, 164K)

Good goyim

you can never tell what those little school shooters faggots will do, especially when the feds put one in custody and take away his ritalin...

And people wonder why the white race is destined to die off

How long is Brandon in prison for? Is part of his plea deal running a honeypot for the feds?

If they want to draw imagery or inspiration from the occult or paganism fine but why the fuck would they support antifa or isis. It sounds too stupid to be true, I'm struggling to understand how stupid they are. It seems more likely it's an attempt to smear the far right

>literally a 12 year old on a water mic

Attached: P110.jpg (400x396, 37K)

because they steal dad's hunting rifle and kill a bunch of other white people? could put a dent in the numbers

Literally doxxing the smart people who realized how dumb that shit was and abandoned ship to do something more productive with their lives (yet who still remain pro-white). If anything we should congratulate those doxxed.

>Praising Charles Manson and doing so next to AH

Btw, it is ALWAYS a "Romanian" flag posting the Attomwaffen shit, casually there is a well known Jow Forums Romanian flag jewish poster who is always creating d/c posts, just saying that one day he had a slip in one of his threads.

Attached: 44e8d4aa2a1b1ee3a4b12997a0.jpg (460x276, 16K)