Pls stop

modsyouwont stop me... i do not fear you.

and we are back, funny they ban me now 6 times, fucking stupid they are.....

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bbOw3Q2cRrw

Attached: Capture.png (1889x935, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to make thing politicsforypou modsiamswriousconsideringf ruminas pm yesmykeyboardisfucked

it is a choice between a new keyboardand food...

you will never stop me and you should have seen us coming a mile off.

maybe try to make threads about something political instead of you being banned for something not political to not get banned for posting something not political?

i want to run as pm is thatpoliticalenpough you gewrman twat?

fuck off kys before we do again...

thats appearently not what this thread is about. make proper threads instead maybe

shutup i will make my threads asw i fucking well please. and the brits will love it.

and you get banned for offtopic, which happens to be the rare case of mods actually having proper justification for it while they usually delete good threads and let bullshit up

and i get banned for speaking my minD, you are a parroT and you can drown your self BRITAIN WILL NEVER BE SLAVES!....

one can only Hope for help....

you are slaves of the jews for centuries resulting in them dragging you into a war with your brothers twice destroying all of europe and wasting the so far last chance we got to free ourselves from the kikes.

Attached: Gott strafe England.jpg (200x301, 20K)

not this time.

not this time hans, mien brother. not this time.

together we will destroy every single thing not European and we will not stop until it is all removed.

they know that is soon to come, they can;t stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U

they will know we are coming but we will have already been given the green light, it will end all wars trust me. trust god!

start working out daily

you muslims chimp out kill our children and rape our girls before age, you are going to suffer bad times.

in god names you will all burn in hell.

Israel will over rule all you fucks.

i am Israel and regardless what this place says you will bow down or you will be fucking crushed. There is nothing that will stop our power, you try and you will not touch it...

you will not touch the divine power that you are yet to learn.

i will say as i please, anyone calling me anything other than a nice gentlemen will be struck down by god.

any mod that bans me will be struck down,

i now know why illuminate hate them....