Twitter algorithm bans any and all dissent

kicked off twitter again

i imply liked one of kanye's tweets

likely will get banned for this post

the other side is protected and encouraged

what is your stance on freedom of speech?

where do we draw the line?

Attached: 1484370442486.jpg (225x364, 15K)

simply*

yeah if you're still wasting your time on twitter you're really behind the curve.
i know things are bad there when its easier to pick up followers on a platform like minds.com, that has only a fraction of the userbase.

never heard of it

i had like 800 followers

gab is dead

much of Jow Forums is unironically against free speech but im a libertarian. there are a lot of libertarians here too.
if you aren't free you have nothing.

gab sucks.
twitter was easy to get followers on back before the 2016 election. then they changed their agorythms. i could tell because suddenly nobody was interacting with my tweets anymore.
same shit happened on youtube.
minds is a free speech twitter clone thats more active and diverse than gab. still not anywhere near as big as twitter though.

from what i can see you have to buy points like its some kind of goddamn mobile game

no you don't buy them you get the points from usuing the platform, then you use them to advertise your page and shit. it's a pretty decent system. i think they changed the system around a little bit, but up until recently you could actually cash the points you got from using the platform out in exchange for real money.

alright ill bite. who are some people i should be following?

Attached: 1502112762642.jpg (408x439, 59K)

do you literally farm crypto through your actions on the site and then send them to people?

Attached: 1500145666939.png (667x615, 603K)

oh i dunno, i don't really use it anymore. it's not like im a marketing agent for them. i'm just sayin' its a good site and even though its less active, still better than twitter cuz twitter is completely cucked now.

@outsideness

so you just go on Jow Forums now?

do you really think a person needs more than one source of internet cancer in their lives?

I can't even make an account anymore since I made fun of Kurt Eichenwald

look what they did to me today

Attached: https twitter com account access lang en.png (634x492, 101K)

yeah i got a similar deal but they didnt even give a reason and then when i verified my fake phone number again it gave me an error now i cant do anything

well I had one now im looking for another Jow Forums doesnt really count its account-less shitposting

Attached: 1495063330193.png (219x344, 173K)

It's not letting me click that button that says "continue to twitter." When I click it it returns me to the same page. When I first got the timeout, I deleted the tweet and was able to browse twitter, but then for no reason I wasn't able to that anymore either. I think they may have decided to flat out ban me and they're going to tell me they did when they are supposed to restore my account to full functionality. That happens in 21 minutes. I'll keep you posted

Attached: 1448079831574.jpg (360x360, 14K)

ive seen a few people witht he same issue and now its happening to you\

as shit as gab is idk where else to go

minds seems very low traffic but what do i know

Any chance that with the recent ruling that Trump can't block people on twitter that by extension twitter wont be able to ban people since its a public forum

also google voice wants 20 dollars to port a phone number lmfao

Attached: zvbxvbczmv.jpg (1038x766, 356K)

Yeah corporations should be regulated!

Reminder that once you force the opponent to enforce censorship in an attempt to control the narrative they have lost.

Attached: 08374865978364785.png (2200x1700, 184K)

now if only we could get off the computer and into the world

what if i am an authoritarian

>now if only we could get off the computer and into the world
We have god damned filpped the faggots upside down by shitposting in our spare time.

Attached: 1525009629392.gif (465x263, 468K)

Attached: 1527210467517.png (774x809, 750K)

I got banned from Twitter just for posting a pic of black crime stats directly from FBI.gov, didn't even say a word. Fresh twitter account.

Welp, they restored my account. Yay!

Perhaps you're right

Attached: 636220661244397847-AP-Obama-Branson.2.jpg (534x401, 41K)

That's so transparent though.

Good for you. The reason I care that it's twitter is that's where the most traffic. I wish I came crashing down though. Not sure crypto social media is any better though.

Attached: 1527181165135.jpg (534x712, 49K)

it*

Anyone who uses twatter deserves whatever they get.

Attached: warning_sign__biohazard_by_aliensquid-d7atntc.png (1530x1530, 83K)

Yeah it's a fucking joke. I didn't even last a day last time i tried debating lefties on there. Sounds like they need the youtube treatment.

Attached: 1517109856993.jpg (822x572, 74K)