Mexicans

Seriously what is so bad about them? I always see Americans complaining about them but they seem ok to me. Although I have never met a Mexican, they have great food, a rich culture and they do not seem as violent or annoying as blacks and a*abs. The only probably seems to be that there are too much of them. Seriously, I’m jealous that these are the immigrants you’re getting meanwhile we are getting Pakis and Somalians. Also Mexican women are beautiful

Attached: 28B2BDC8-8598-401B-A4A9-4CF4D591BB74.jpg (1242x1543, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?187849-70-94-Euro-Amerindian-mixes-Fotos-DNA/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18027815
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25052264
figshare.com/articles/_Admixture_in_Latin_America_Geographic_Structure_Phenotypic_Diversity_and_Self_Perception_of_Ancestry_Based_on_7_342_Individuals_/1183040
ucsf.edu/news/2014/06/115251/mexican-genetics-study-reveals-huge-variation-ancestry
geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/06/17/mexican-genes-mexican-diseases-and-the-idea-of-race/
nature.com/news/sweeping-diversity-seen-in-mexican-genomes-1.15403
nature.com/articles/jhg201267
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3115480/
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article198215114.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they turn into fat slobs by age 24

Attached: 1520205569933.jpg (645x773, 48K)

They unironically have Negroid DNA

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?187849-70-94-Euro-Amerindian-mixes-Fotos-DNA/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18027815

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25052264

figshare.com/articles/_Admixture_in_Latin_America_Geographic_Structure_Phenotypic_Diversity_and_Self_Perception_of_Ancestry_Based_on_7_342_Individuals_/1183040

ucsf.edu/news/2014/06/115251/mexican-genetics-study-reveals-huge-variation-ancestry

geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/06/17/mexican-genes-mexican-diseases-and-the-idea-of-race/

nature.com/news/sweeping-diversity-seen-in-mexican-genomes-1.15403 nature.com/articles/jhg201267

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3115480/

It's not Mexicans themselves that are the problem, it's how fast they multiply, change entire regional demographics and reduce our standard of living

this, I bet the fat mexican cunt in OPs pic is hariy as fuck in all orifices.

what is wrong with that creature's face. meximutts are grotesque

>so obvious it's a slide thread.
>still gets replies

Sage and report faggots

I actually find quite a lot of Mestizas attractive.

Yeah but you'd never be able to get one that looks like the one in your pic so what's the point in living.

>Mexican women are beautiful
Falling for the brown girl meme.
Don't you know, they are all savages.

Attached: browngirlmeme.gif (750x658, 141K)

She has a Joker like smile.

Most mexican chicks are ugly, the pretty ones are Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Colombian and some Dominican. The rest of Latin women are a hit or miss. This is coming from a spic

imagine a bunch of people with 85 iq who think they’re hot shit for putting spicey meat on unleavened corn bread

She is beautiful

Attached: A6974FA8-6CB8-435B-A750-751931FA65C9.jpg (1242x1497, 1.49M)

Eat it up mud bloods. Literally all Spics have NIGGER blood

>Rich culture

Their culture is Brazil-tier.

Live near some. You will change your mind.

There's nothing wrong with dark girls

Attached: 1235791850524.jpg (720x480, 21K)

Mexican women are VERY hot (younger ones obviously) but my problem is that they’re invasive. There’s too many coming in. The rich capitalist jew elite are doing the same thing to white blue collar working Americans as they did during the slave days.

>post models
>not posting the local shart in mart hordes that roam in yoga pants with 5 asses speaking spanish

burrito BRAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Could Mexico become a better country than America if it continues on this black culture phenomenon?

Those are the most blackest hispanics, do you have jungle fever?

THEY DONT LOOK TALK OR THINK LIKE ME AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN F#*$ING CONTINENT

>vote overwhelmingly Democrat
>ruined California
>heavy welfare dependence

Any one of these is enough in itself. I don’t care about good food if you’re voting my country into Venezuela and inundating the labor market. Keep the chimichangas.

They're not as bad because they have european genes

oh I don't know.

Attached: 1349964530043.gif (320x240, 1.98M)

The niggers of south america.

>Mexico
>Continent

Attached: tmp_4800-1470171979228854730346.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

>Mexico
>South America

Does no one in this thread understand geography?

No they don't. You tell if one has a nigger in his woodpile right away by the hair, these types are quite rare.

Wrong. Makeup. Lighting. Angles of camera and head. Botox. Lip implants. Nose job. Plastic surgery.

Attached: th (12).jpg (474x3658, 262K)

I hate taco niggers. There's just too many and I don't feel a connection with them. I've grown to detect Spanish and Hispanic culture.

they're just like niggers in that if you ever get into a fight with one, then the rest of their homeys jump in, too, and their fucking chingasa girlfriends.

hmm

Attached: 43641060496932.jpg (1024x587, 169K)

Mexicans are trash and should be gassed. Theyall have the maturity of a 14y/o and have no capacity for logical or long term tought

They're dumb. No seriously, they're fucking stupid, and that's an issue if you work with them in healthcare or some other industry where mistakes = hell to pay. I had to spend hours on the phone doing service recovery because some fat mexican toad we hired didn't understand a simple but very important concept.

>seem ok to me
>Although I have never met a Mexican

Mexicans are lite-niggers. I tutored at a Mexican school in San Diego, they all worshipped nigger culture. Cops were posted up outside school everyday to breakup fights, not to prevent them.

Their manners are terrible, especially on the road.

Wherever they are concentrated in Southern CA, their neighborhoods are shit, filled with garbage and stray dogs.

They’re just your typical third worlder, and there’s nothing good about them. This is evidenced by the fact that they are a fiscal drain. Their illegal immigration to this country is a net drain to the average American. We kept being told how it benefits us, but they do nothing for the common man.

Attached: 1300DBEF-C04F-4DD3-9B31-A14DAE99C88A.gif (498x498, 31K)

Wife is Mexican.

Wholesome, pure, and a great mom.

t. San Diego Chad

Pakis are notorious for that

Why don't they just go back to Mexico? What's wrong with their own country?

We don't get the decent white or mestizo ones, look up your average texas high school. We get the native nigger tier ones who bring in drugs and crime etc. Of course they aren't as bad as literal africans but we get plenty of those and any immigration PERIOD is bad.

You don’t get implants in your lips, you fucking retard. They’re injections/fillers.

Yeah because we should include Mexico as part of North America.
Along with the US and Canada.
Yeah as they really fit in.
fuckin kekin.

Attached: are you fucking kidding.jpg (1600x1201, 179K)

>Isn't aware of South America

It's full of Mexicans

Excuse me, anything south of America is south American.
>t. Burger education

>Also Mexican women are beautiful

Great pic you have there, but their women are disgusting goblins. They cake their faces with an insane amount of making, dress distastefully and use an excessive amount of perfume, just like nigger woman. They’re always hitting on me and I assume it’s to get a reaction out of me so they can cry rape, just like every other third worlder, they need to be a victim.

Detest*

Mexican women love white culture and embrace their Spanish DNA. They want nothing more than to be docile wives to their white husbands.

So... Mexicans are so bad that they flee from other Mexicans?
That pretty much says it all.

Where in San Diego do you live?

>I want to get away from the gangsters that rule my country!

You know these spics don't go anywhere near Compton or Oakland.

Attached: 1432039029.png (398x250, 273K)

Wow what a cuck

Mestizos are subhuman savages.

I think Mexicans are great. My lawn looks terrific too.

Fun fact, Mexico is actually the #1 fattest country in the world per capita, not America. The large influx of Mexicans into America is what drove up the obesity rates so high.

I hate their fucking hairy ass arms ugh

I doubt they’re fillers, Mexicans have full lips

>tfw hot Mexican chick at work hitting on me all the time

Beaners ethnically cleansed Compton of niggers.

>drought tolerant landscaping kills the Mexican

Mexico is Central American you literal retard.

>Seriously what is so bad about them?
They don't all look like your picture, and the majority vote for bigger government on average.
>I always see Americans complaining about them but they seem ok to me
Well sure, you're thousand of miles away and don't have to experience life with mexicans so you can't possibly understand. Just like we can't understand pakistanis raping our little girls
>Although I have never met a Mexican, they have great food
That the white Spaniards invented
>a rich culture
Also a creation of the white spaniard class
>they do not seem as violent or annoying as blacks and a*abs
Thats not saying much
>Seriously, I’m jealous that these are the immigrants you’re getting meanwhile we are getting Pakis and Somalians
again, they dont all look like the ones in your picture, most are 5 foot goblin looking things that age like milk

Mexicans are lighter skinned, more savage niggers.

Fuck her then you homo

>Seriously what is so bad about them?
Seems the all the problem ones are in California. I've never had any bad interactions with the ones around here.

>I always see Americans complaining about them but they seem ok to me.
the horrifying effect of propaganda. the anti-mexican sentiment is purely media driven. the media shills for them in an annoying condescending way, knowing full well it will cause people to hate them

Attached: phoenix-democrime.png (1235x521, 108K)

Attached: murder rates.png (580x635, 91K)

Bullshit. Read those studies... all spics have Negeoid DNA

I’m a cop in a small state. I work the most violent beat for my city and the entire state. 70% of all crime comes this area. It’s majority Hispanic. 90% of the people I arrest are illegals.

Shootings and incestual rapes occur daily.

North County

There's no such thing as "central america." There's north America, which stops at the southern border of USA, soon to be a glorious wall, and everything below is South America or an island.

>You know these spics don't go anywhere near Compton or Oakland.
HAHAHAHAHA
what the fuck are you smoking?
I'm from Oakland. You don't know shit
I'm from Oakland.

Attached: oak.jpg (2048x1238, 740K)

Lmao if Spaniards created Mexican food, why is Spanish food so shit

Whenever I say the word “Mexican” in my mind, it’s the equivalent of using “nigger” to describe a black. That’s how shitty it is to be a Mexican.

Why I hate about them is that seem to have a permanent beggar look in their face

>plz sir gibz me all of ur mony

Cashing in on white guilt for survival, truly pathetic people.

Attached: 0923CEC8-32EB-4065-99AC-9492FBCE5AF8.jpg (800x600, 74K)

shit, posted a sentence, my mistake

Someone failed geography

>>hariy as fuck in all orifices.
>tfw you will never know the feeling of her overwhelming bush as she squats down on your face

Attached: 1519255036114.jpg (480x360, 39K)

No you geographical moron it is considered North America and there is no thing such as "central america"
Pic related up your ass.

Attached: derp.png (1261x663, 204K)

*posted a sentence twice
FUCK
btfo myself
point still stands

kek

I concede that Mexicans aren't as bad as groids or mudslimes.

Honestly if they were white I wouldn't even have a problem with them, but having my race replaced is not an option.

Mount Laguna here. I hope you goblinos die in a car accident when you drive up here for snow. STOP LITTERING IN THE CLEVELAND NATIONAL FORREST.

Mexicans are better people to have around than Pakis and bindis cause at least they are westerners like us. Also, i would not say most of their women are beautiful, cause lots of Mexican women are pure indio, and look like fat little goblins. But the mestizas, or the pure bloods can be be gorgeous.

Someone believed the cartographer jew

They are a mixed Mongral race. They don’t assimilate, they stick together, bring down wages, crime, rape, destruction. If your not from California you wouldn’t understand. Fuck Mexicans

Compton is full of Mexicans kek

>drunk diving
>hit and total car killing innocent victims
>no insurance, registration or drivers license
>court releases them pending trial
>no show
Happens every day.

Fuck if I know but you're a retard if you think mestizos created texmex food

Beautiful woman? Nothing is more beautiful then a white woman.

>He doesn't even fucking realize those are Bangladeshis in his pic
Only 9,000 miles off user

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article198215114.html

Attached: 1515730245414.png (455x561, 462K)

But really you want to know the issue? Its congesting the fucking roads and every store in a 40 mile radius during WIC and EBT payouts and every fucking Sunday when they bring their welfare babies to church and hit up the stores on the way home.

God said no children outside of marriage and divorce isn't allowed! Fuck off with the single mothers with children from multiple dads!

jesus christ, shut up america

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

great image but she doesn't get fat enough

Attached: maury laughing.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

Shitskins, regardless.

I just googled “crying deporting”

Check these goblins out, the point remains.

>sir no plz me hold me accountable for my actions
>no human can be illegal, so no plz deport!1!!!

Anything to add other than the use of my pic?

Attached: 5B75857B-5F05-4AFA-82FB-C1EA0D176995.jpg (600x320, 72K)