THE AVERAGE BRITISH PERSON’S DNA IS ONLY 36% BRITISH

ancestry.co.uk

Attached: La 36% face.png (1423x954, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
barstoolsports.com/newyork/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtu.be/wogBjxxoYg0
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did they study partly shitalian-spanish subhumans in southeast and London?

What the baseline for "British" though? Breton? Angle? Saxon? Norman? All of them together?

A lot of people conquered that gloomy island.

Rape island.

A cold, wet gloomy place like that? A woman is happy for a man to warm her bed with. Doubt there was much rape at all. .

This is a retarded study, you have a bunch of wildly different groups on an island of course its different.

We've been the mostly genetically untouched country since Anglo Saxon invasions and the Welsh can trace their blood to 10,000 years on th island

*been mostly
Don't know why I put the

Celtic. The total number of Angles, Jutes, Danes, Normans and Huguenots that settled in Britain is less than a million

delete dis

Attached: 69119163850059.png (397x318, 77K)

>united muttdom

tfw an Amerimutt is more British than you. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: dna.png (347x366, 21K)

Retarded.

Attached: ancestry.png (630x853, 46K)

>Europe East
>Iberian
>Caucasus
>Iberian

52%ers wuz Anglos and shieeet

It's different per nation in the UK though.
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

Scots uniquely have a small amount of Russian/Finno-Urgic which explains why Count Dankula looks like he has down syndrome.

Huh, I didn't know it was that small a number based on the large influence, particularly of the Angles and Normans. Learn something new every day.

Scotland and Wales separate from Great Britain.
That DNA company is pic related.

Attached: 1527209635110.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

If they wanted to separate the nations it should be England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland. Great Britain is not just England.

Iberian is still European, modern Spaniards are like 50% moor.

>le 36%

One of us

Attached: Big Asian Dick.jpg (1486x667, 152K)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
36%
>le 36% face
This is fantastic, this is better than cucknada's 52%. Meanwhile every single ancestor of mine is 100% European.

I fucking knew it, that Bong asshole and that Irish fag were arguing with me a few days ago

It's meant to symbolize Brythonic ancestry instead of anglosaxonage

>iberian

Attached: 1509476815186.gif (400x300, 972K)

Let’s imagine that “Iberian” doesn’t already include SSA/MENA in it (it does)....
>Caucasus
Nevermind all the differences within each country
>Anything non-Northern European
>big dick
barstoolsports.com/newyork/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

Turns out people in North Dakota have the biggest cocks in the union. Feel free to check the demographic make up of North Dakota

well when the jews own those DNA companies, it's a wonder how it's even that much a percentage.

british and irish separate? wtf? so theyre not celtic?

>britbong genes are so powerful that 36% is enough to make every brit look inbred and every girl a slag

Attached: giphy (1).gif (250x209, 1.82M)

>Average

This is the same bullshit as the Amerimutt meme, it means people residing in Britain, not people who are "white" - We have a lot of immigrants and a lot of whites from Europe and Scandanavia.

Ask yourself, why would a Brit make this thread? The Poxy-Kikes are done underminding first the US, by pushing the Amerimutt meme, then Canada, and are now working on the UK. They are trying to sew division and turn the board against its self. When was the last time Jow Forums had a successful operation? When was the last time it was really Jow Forums - They are winning, the infighting they are causing is damaging the board and you are generally all too retarded to see it.

British people are Jews larping as Whites. It's the biggest scam of the past 361 years. Do you know the guys over at TRS? same scam.

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (1252x626, 380K)

There were two waves of Celtic migrations into Britain speaking different types of celtic

The Irish are the Goidelic first wave celts. The British Celtic tribes came a little while later.

What exactly is "British"? Breton genes? Are Welsh, Cornwall and Brittany the only British technically then? And we already know Anglo's are rape babies.

Did you think I was talking shit? No... the British believe they are Jewish.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 203K)

I'm not British, but I did spend the money on the test and my results were 97% in one category. My features are all light and I don't call myself a white person.

I honestly don't get why Brits think they're so special.

> Muslim Mayor in Capital City
> Commonwealth consist of 90% Nigger Nations
> Princess Fucked an Arab
> Prince does photo ops for gay mags
> Other prince cries about Putin being the new Hitler
> Cry about Trump
> Eat like shit house rats
> Totally run by Jews
> The Birthplace of Western Liberalism
> Ugly skank women. Worst of all Europe.
> A nation full of slimy bankers and market playboy wannabe's
> Pedophiles everywhere
> Gay accent

I mean, god damn... England is literally cancer.

Attached: Theresa-May-New-Phariseeism-Tory-UK-PM-57.jpg (1020x921, 347K)

lol wut fucking failures

Yes user you’re much smarter than learning population geneticists because you know the correct terminology for your little prison island

Bin that knife you fucking British faggot.

Attached: 1518169045919.png (1000x1845, 409K)

is that why they look so fucking ugly?

I notice racemixed people tend to look fatter, and you notice that Brits are typically portly

Attached: British Genes.png (1404x750, 704K)

>Mississippi at dead last
They’re the blackest of all states... is BBC a meme?

>36% face

Attached: AB447812-5D01-4FAB-BE6A-03488998A969.jpg (482x517, 125K)

the whole thing is pseudoscience

Nice made up stat la 36% creature

Agreed

Crop out that National Sovialism bit. Won’t fly in the US
Both guys in your picture are kikes
t. fugee wog cunt

No not Celtic, it's Brythonic. The old Britons weren't Celts, they became assimilated into the Celtic culture

Stephen is Celtic / Germanic mix by his own admission. The British are cross between Jews and Celts with centuries of inbreeding.

Attached: checkem.jpg (983x983, 453K)

Irish DNA is indistinguishable from "British" DNA but that doesn't stop them from making two different categories

36% and dropping

Attached: 1527047312575.jpg (634x478, 83K)

>quintessentially British

Europe West, Ireland, Scandinavia... all white.

bong probably is, considering all the diversity hires

Lord Christopher Monckton. Is this that British faggot who goes on the Alex Jones Show? Notice how all American zionist controlled op groups all have their connections to some British agent freak. Even TRS jew scam goes back to a guy name Sven Longshanks in England. They get rich off playing white to Americans, while the whole time shilling for Israel and Jews.

Biggest scam in the West of the past 361 years.

Attached: 1524829622168.png (460x568, 48K)

Same LMAO

Attached: IMG_8247.jpg (750x1003, 104K)

Race is a social construct and pseudoscience. Where does "anglo" end and "celt" begin for example? All groups are constantly changing and infinite combinations are possible. Plus genetics are completely random - one Portugese grandparent could have no impact on your pasty white parents but cause you to have olive skin, supposedly making you less white than either of your parents. This is proof enough that obsessing over race is ridiculous.

Those are all great ethnic groups, though "other" is suspicious as fuck.

>Genetically u touched
Welsh are literally a hybrid of Normans and Saxons

Human history goes beyond 10000 years.

Anyone who thinks they are pure are retarded. Especially Europeans.

Ancestry is run by Mormons, their goal is to have ancestry info on everyone to put in their weird book...

British culture is Jewish. Irish culture is European. They are separated for a reason.

Attached: Plastic Anglo.jpg (620x461, 40K)

When I am more british than bongs.

my sides.

Attached: 5021536746191244225.jpg (1152x2048, 160K)

Jews are a tiny minority in England and yet they run the entire damn kingdom
It's no different
Anglo scum propaganda has spent centuries trying to convince people they are le great Saxon warrior descendants when Saxon DNA only exists in 8% of the population and of that only about 30% have enough blood to even be worth mentioning

HIjole...

Attached: 6BFEC1BE-C9B9-4F25-BAFC-78E205FAAFEA.jpg (480x360, 22K)

So essentially Brits are evil masterminds of controlled opposition whilst Americans are retarded hicks (ie standard Infowars viewers) lapping up their propaganda?
Really keeping up the stereotypes with that hypothesis.

>Where does "anglo" end and "celt" begin for example?
Brits are Celts, you've just been living in denial about it for a thousand years.

I'm sorry, all I can hear is
>36%

But Celts are Iberian. Brits are Spanish now? Proves my point.

>The English aren't foreign invaders that pushed the Celts out of the isles
Even your propaganda machines admit that much, hang yourself since guns are outlawed

Am I white Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180105_014505.png (1080x1053, 96K)

Celts aren't Iberian
Take your out of apefrica meme and shove it up your ass

le 36% bongs

It's arbitrary grouping. They pick a group of genes and group them under labels pulled out of their ass, i.e.:
DNA Testing company 1: These genes found on the British populations are ''British''.
DNA Testing company 2 for the same group of genes: These genes found on the British population are ''Scandinavian''.
DNA Testing company 3 for the same group of genes: These genes found on the British population are ''Norman''.
The whole service of DNA testing is paying the DNA Jew to categorize you according to his fantasy terms.

>Nadiya Hassan
>girl next door

>ps-pseudoscience y-you g-guys

Attached: 0E3136F1-816C-4048-B99C-FF9BD30C072A.jpg (1024x613, 71K)

Just as I always suspected. Most of the true teutonic WASPs are here in the new atlantis
>New England, during Colonial times and long afterward, was far more Teutonic than old England; that is, it contained a smaller percentage of small, Pre-Nordic brunets. Any one familiar with the native New Englander knows the clean cut face, the high stature and the prevalence of gray and blue eyes and light brown hair, and recognizes that the brunet element is less noticeable there than in the South.
>The United States of America must be regarded racially as a European colony, and owing to current ignorance of the physical bases of race, one often hears the statement made that native Americans of Colonial ancestry are of mixed ethnic origin. This is not true. At the time of the Revolutionary War the settlers in the thirteen Colonies were not only purely Nordic, but also purely Teutonic, a very large majority being Anglo-Saxon in the most limited meaning of that term. The New England settlers in particular came from those counties of England where the blood was almost purely Saxon, Anglian, and Dane.

Only really about 91% white if you exclude the jewish bit. I don't think that's enough. Still perfectly capable of larping, though

Ever hear of the 1 drop rule?

You might be more British than me, but you are certainly not whiter.

Attached: Black British Man.jpg (794x1024, 252K)

Celts are native Britons that predate Norman and Danish occupation. Their ancestry is a mix of Germanic peoples belonging to the Bell-beaker culture and Iberians that occupied the Isles previously. Italians didn't really leave a genetic legacy in Britain as they regarded the natives as racially inferior and self-segregated.

british people are subhuman

>before 36%
Fuck off amerimutts you’re not even white lol
>after 36%
G-guys don’t you see this is a D&C?
We’re Celtic
No wait we’re Anglo
No wait we’re x
Lmao doesn’t feel good to be on the shit end of the stick does it my fellow mutts?

Attached: 2A5EDF8A-8AC3-4D6D-B5BB-3C620374CE2C.png (476x401, 138K)

stop spamming your garbage jewtube shit, faggot

I look white and have a high IQ, the results were a big surprise to me.

Don't get all emotional you fragile anglokike. The British Empire was the New Khazaria. We have it all recorded, every detail of the full timeline of how it happened.
Your "British" ancestors were just a group of mercenary viking niggers employed by Jewish goldsmiths to "conquer" European land your Jewish employer paid for.

This (((Swedish Viking))) + (((Jewish))) alliance is still in operation to this very day. Only problem with it now is the Jews have decided to replace Swedish Vikings with Africans. Now the (((Swedish Vikings))) are upset by this. Booooohoooooooo

The Celts are rising up across Europe and the world.... I know you've noticed faggot. The last time a Celt rose up, his name was Adolf Hitler.

Attached: The world according to Theresa May - White Civilization.png (2100x1525, 99K)

>falling for the 23&me jew

Attached: Greedyjew.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

>But Celts are Iberian.
(((british education)))

FRANCE'D HON HON HON

Educate yourselves pol

youtu.be/wogBjxxoYg0

youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

Attached: 1524699533569.jpg (540x390, 34K)

>Irish DNA is indistinguishable from "British" DNA
While both populations are heavily R1b, you can distinguish between subclades.

Attached: British-Irish.jpg (797x1089, 202K)

>t. inbred

I'm just fucking with you, no one would doubt your whiteness outside of purity holes. You're just a bit of an "off" white, is all. Like slavs.

whoops, meant for

So I guess I can say this with actual evidence backing me up...
WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

>Amerigoblin can't see the difference between being a mix of white european tribes and being a mexican african mestizo mulalto zambo ogro el abominacion

Sad.

Attached: 1513536525184m.jpg (727x1024, 105K)

How does it feel 36%? To find out you’ve been in the same pit as us all along...to have been... a creatura all along...

> coping this hard
Pathetic 36% trash lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 95K)