HAPPENING, BURGERS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

AMERICA BOMBED SYRIAN GOVERNMENT FORCES!!!!!!!!
DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE TO DECLARE WAR FIRST? WHY ARE YOU BOMBING FORCES THAT FIGHT ISIS???
MSM ARE HEAVILY UNDER REPORTING THIS SHIT AND THIS IS BIG IF TRUE, BUMP THIS SHIT
middleeasteye.net/news/coalition-strike-syria-kills-12-pro-regime-forces-monitor-793484932

Attached: Chink.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

BUMP THIS SHIT UP MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS A BIG HAPPENING WTF

No it's not.
>inb4 shill

How is this not a big happening? shouldn't you guys officially declare before bombing government forces THAT ARE FIGHTING ISIS?
you guys really have become a complacent docile herd of sheep

>shouldn't you guys officially declare.
War
>before bombing
No
Google ndaa

>trying to analyze US foreign policy decisions of the president in the last 50 years

kek, foreign policy is ran by israel, we've accepted that. Trump lets Israel fuck up the world with our military, and israel gives their good boy trump a looser leash in domestic policy, do you get it now, dumb ass?

Attached: 1527040408757.png (729x638, 154K)

The US sends ISIS in to occupy oil/gas fields. Then they recall ISIS for a few hours so that they can airstrike the refineries/pump stations. They're destroying all the infrastructure in Syria to make it more expensive for Assad to rebuild.

my bad lemme just call them up and tell them to knock it off.

DO IT FAGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Bogdanoff-.jpg (480x360, 54K)

should be taken care of now, ur welcome

We don't have to do shit, and if you don't like it you can blow yourself.

kill yourself, you obese amerishit

Attached: ameriisrael.jpg (946x798, 99K)

If we had any choice in the matter we wouldn't have gotten involved with Iraq. I hate the fact we get involved in all these pointless wars

I thought bog was in control. Are bogs the new rothschild?

We R ISis. Surprised u didn’t kno that

Choke on islamic dick you raghead sympathizer

Attached: benis.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Nonono. Fuck your Kike First foreign policy. Nigger

They are also emptying the mideast out by flushing them into europe

Dude, the authorization of force ship sailed 9 years ago. Prez now bombs whomever the fuck he wants whenever he wants. And until Congress grows a pair and actually attempts to take that power back, that’s just the way it is.

There is a point to it. One is to create refugees and contribute to the white genocide agenda. We have 10 times the amount of muslims we had before these wars started. Europe too.

>why are you bombing
>you are bombing
I would literally murder most of my government, politically. I'm not bombing anything.

never mind that the saudis did 9/11, and the 5 dancing israelis documented it. Irony in the making.

>implying we care
oh no no no no no no no no no no

We're America. We just do what we want. Now shut up and roll us some joints

Then build that fucking wall. Oh yeah, you can't.

US declared war on terror. They feel terror and fighting it like madmen.

shut up

we bomb whatever we want

Nice source. If we did actually do it everyone would know not just obscure websites making shit up.

welcome to american problems circa 2003 friso

Israeli false flag. They even bragged about the f35s they have being used in combat

Their deep state wont rest until they take down assad. They will then go for Iran.

>thinking bombing Syria will solve the kebab problem

Attached: 1509186665386.png (800x729, 48K)

fucked up but true, they can pretty much do whatever now and answer to no one
unironically this

bump

>jackass flag
typical

stop being savages then

Thoughts on America's military doctrine:

Attached: Army-doctrine-550x380.jpg (550x380, 67K)

>America explain why you're bombing mudslimes!
Because it's what we do. If you weren't such a cuck, you'd be helping us make a better world.
>B-But you have to declare war first!
Who the fuck do you think makes the rules around here?!

Attached: 1496861369017.jpg (444x446, 85K)

We can do whatever we want because we're Americans and we own this planet. Fuck Syria and fuck Russians.

I'm pretty sure the one of the main tenets of American foreign policy is that bombing brown people is always a good idea. Has been for decades.

We will kill Assad and all of his so-called allies will just sit there and watch. Then we move on to Iran.

The reason america is so hard to beat is because theyve got endless cannon fodder. Its got nothing to do with superior strategy or technology or manuals or doctrines or whatever. Its simply the ammount of cannon fodder. Thats why america loves immigrants so much. Their countrymen dont even have to die. People will fight for citizenship. And then you get into the brainwashing in america. The demoralization. And then the propaganda “War makes you a man. War will get you laid. Come kill your brothers for some poon. You worthless maggot.”