How does this make you feel, user?

How does this make you feel, user?

Attached: Gibs.png (540x824, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wrongfully-convicted-man-gets-175-000-13-years-prison-n730796
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indifferent, why should I care about this?

nigger gibs at its finest
>her pussy being worth 1 billion dollars

Attached: 1524066621429.jpg (721x793, 109K)

Law firm will get the majority

Must have been a jury full of niggers thinking they can order a billion dollar payday for their fellow groid. The company in question isn't even worth a billion. The judge will reduce the payout.

> 1 billion dollars

all of my hard work for my family means nothing. currency means nothing. fiat, gold, crypto, it's all worthless. this society is over.

Women accusing men of rape makes $1b? No wonder men are cutting their dicks off to be women, rape accusations are where the money is at!

Attached: 72231242991970.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

imagine if every white girl that ever got raped by black men got the right to take 1,000,000,000$ GDP from an African nations taxes.

>$bn

is that a banana dollar?

>How does this make you feel, user?

Attached: AmericanDream.png (500x637, 142K)

Attached: 1506148933033.png (320x387, 272K)

From a medical standpoint, a healthy human body is worth about 14 dollars. This case just shows how fucked the system is.

what kinda armed security guard has that kinda moola?

You can’t get money from a tax deficit

Your government just gave a third of the money Israel gets a year to a nigger who was begging for it.

A billion was awarded to send a message how vile rape is, they know it will be challenged and reduced significantly.

>After reading the verdict, Stewart said, jurors immediately left the jury box — without waiting for the judge's permission — to hug Cheston and her mother.

Attached: hmm.png (680x680, 59K)

Yeah, I take it back, this is fucking retarded

(((They))) always get it

Wait... rape is... BAD?
Well, message received. I’ll be cancelling my weekend plans.

>rape is vile
Where are your proofs?

Attached: 45D07414-2F39-4EAF-9550-52D1EB7399B1.jpg (373x422, 54K)

>1 billion dollars
>Implying they're actually going to pay that out
>Implying that even with 1 billion, that nigger won't be broke in a couple years

There is a difference between getting a civil judgement, and actually collecting said civil judgement. Probably wont even see a dime of that money.

Ghetto lottery?

Did you ever hear ghetto nigger women laugh? They are fucking obnoxious!

I don’t know man, it is really, REALLY fucking hard to spend a billion dollars without being industrious.

They would literally have to gamble away 95% of it to even stand a chance of going broke.

OJ never paid one penny of what he was ordered to pay

A court cannot award that much money. It’s procedurally illegal. She will never see a penny anyway.

>Basketball-Americans with $1bn in cash
I need to know how I get into gold rim futures IMMEDIATELY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>nigger
>worth $1bn
the company will just contract someone to off her, much cheaper

>$1bn to a nigger for getting raped by another nigger
Clearly, this is a joke. There is no amount of nigger on nigger rape that is worth awarding a few hundred thousand much less a billion. Why not just award her a trillion?

They should make a reality show where they give a nig $1M and watch over the course of say, 6 months, as they squander it all away. Set the show to a laugh track after every stupid purchase.

>tfw nu-Jow Forums isn't even hiding that it's an islamic board
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

The money isn't from the government. She's suing the security company that illegally hired the nigger that raped her

Oh I have no doubt someone could blow a million dollars in a week. A billion is a bit different.

LMAO this set a hilarious precedent.
>all the upcoming false rape claims
>all those lawyers arguing "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHESTON CASE??"

That's more money than a lot of rich and famous and powerful people... including dictators of countries, including presidents, including generals, etc....

That company running the courts too?

doesn't fucking matter, cause she's not getting a billion dollars anyway
>It is more than likely that the security company will appeal the verdict, said Georgia State University law professor Jessica Gabel Cino. An appeals court would consider the reasonableness of the verdict and would also compare it to those awarded in similar cases to see if it's proportional, and it will likely be lowered

Fuck I'd let someone rape me for that amount of cash

Jesus, I can here the cackling through the screen

Pretty sure rape is haram

Attached: 76CE607B-64FD-4AFD-AAC4-05366CC32BD6.jpg (960x732, 140K)

You don't understand the 85-IQ mind of Homo negroidus. This is an example of what a negroid with $1 billion would do:
>immediately decide they want cars, ride out to the local Mercedes/Bentley/BMW dealer
>decide they want to buy the dealership because they rich like dat
>instead of buying the business, they buy every single car on the lot at full retail price plus a dumbass markup
>sign a 50 year contract agreeing to rent the dealership space at a total price 10 times what they paid for all those cars
>hire every member of their dumbass family to work at their dealership
>family members wreck a significant number of cars, borrow and modify others for their own use, sell a few for a few thousand in cash or trade straight up for drugs (that they use not sell)
>spend insane amounts of money modifying the cars with gold rims, gold plating etc.
They can burn through that money in a summer

Attached: EMPLOYMENT.png (1024x677, 707K)

The funniest part is that she was raped by an armed nig security guard that worked for the company. Which do you think will pay first, the raping nigger or the now filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy security company?

Attached: gonna_get_a_billion.jpg (275x183, 7K)

........a billion? What?

>Mansa Munsa is estimated to have been worth $400 billion by today's standard
>His grandson was essentially broke
You underestimate nogs and their power to waste anything and everything

It's quite possible if you make some very expensive and bad business decisions, as well as going on ridiculous spending sprees that would make Michael Jackson blush if he were alive today.

>awarded one billion
>actually being able to collect one billion, especially from what will a a bankrupt company
They might as well said a trillion.

Thats the joke user.
Theyve so fucked the minds of the public with the "rape is a special kind of evil" indictrination theyre awarding 1 billion dollars.

Thats fucking insane. Rape is like almost a victimless crime. There is tons and tons if shit worse than being raped.

Involuntary servitude. Assault with a deadly weapon. Loss of a limb, paralysis, burns, torture, being homeless.

I mean fuck rape doesnt even cross the top 100 of bad shit that can happen in your life.

1 billion dollars lmao.

Islam is trash. But they still got some things right.

Attached: CerealBeforeMIlk.png (854x480, 324K)

so if someone raped your mother or your sister or your aunt or your grandma you’d feel the same way? edgelord idiot.

>Rape is like almost a victimless crime
if you can get over the extreme mind breaking violation of a person's bodily and sexual agency and the immorality of unconsensual sex, ye

>one post
I’m fine with it. You are too, apparently.

Attached: 4ADB1116-9289-4C33-8B4E-73C2A5AD2B2A.png (800x400, 49K)

Zimbabwe dollars right

This one is worse. Being raped is one thing, assuming it happened, but being awarded for being an obnoxious monkey ? Fuck. I could use even 10k but being a white man and all, I guess I'll have to work for it.

idk about all of that but it should definitely be a sub 5 mil payout if you dint get a incurable disease

>rape is like almost a victimless crime
at last I truly see

>all of my hard work for my family means nothing
Took you that long to realize that, user?

shit, I need to be raped. Fast. I want in on repuhrashuns. Shit seems profitable these days.

Attached: 1527135398076s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wish I could get a billion. I only got raped.

>being this unfamiliar with niggers
They ruin everything they touch
They create nothing, waste all the resources given to them, demand more, and then get angry when you hesitate to gibs dem dat.
Im surprised they haven't found a way to squander all the AIDS in Africa yet.

I'd pay $11 million to keep a sheboon away from me.

Kits not a big deal

It' just hit me that the SJWs will devalue currency once they come to power -- like they devalued everything else.

Buy Bitcoin.

This is going to be moved up to a higher court & will be lowered to like 100k

Whatever.

>you can be paralyzed for the rest of your life from the neck down
>you can receive traumatic brain injury and become a mongoloid retard for the rest of your life until you die of neglect
>you can have your limbs blown off

>or you can have a penis enter the part of the body designed to take it for 2 minutes with zero lasting physical effects.

Fuck off with your holier than though bullshit. Rape is a crime of course. But it is like a form of assault not the end of the fucking world you retards.

Lmao. Theyd be broke in 5 years tops.

That would look very funny in real life.

>and now to fulfill my dream of starting my own business

Attached: what-it-do-cash-advance-500x375.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>nigga gets a billion dollars for being "raped"
How the fuck do judges determine what is an appropriate amount of money to give to a plaintiff? Does a plaintiff just go in saying, "IMMA SUE FO A GORILLION DOLLAS! HOLLAAA!"?

that's not how it works, user.
she'll take the money, then spit in your face
well, probably involuntarily while she's laughing at you, but I won't bet on it

Fucking hell. They didn't even give a guy that was held in prison for 20 years here in America on false rape charges $1 million. Those kinds of payouts are going to bankrupt the entire country.

>They didn't even give a guy that was held in prison for 20 years here in America on false rape charges $1 million.
Wait, really?

I lied, it was 13 years:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wrongfully-convicted-man-gets-175-000-13-years-prison-n730796

Know how I KNOW you are a roastie?

It didn’t even cross your mind that HE could be raped and that THAT might change his perspective.

I imagine getting burnt, temporarily homeless, assaulted with a deadly weapon (but apparently not murdered?), or temporarily working to pay off a debt might get bumped down the list.

How much of a cut is he getting?

Attached: 1522882538476.jpg (720x402, 27K)

Probably 30-35 percent of recovery since the case went to trial, maybe even up to 40% depending on the state, dont know because tl;dr

She wont get anywhere near that amount, but the whole situation is comical. Generally, when an award is grossly over the top the judge will issue a remittur to bring the number down to an awardable amount. Also, regardless, the verdict will be challenged on appeal and would be reduced even if there was no triable issue of fact. Then its funny to think that any company, or its subsidiaries or insurance, would be able to pay out any amount approaching a fucking billion dollars without filing for bankruptcy.

The whole thing is laughable, she might recover policy limit depending on the carrier situation, plus some extra before the company files for bankruptcy protections, then 30-40% will go to fancy black lawyer man because objecshuns n sheeit