WAR BEING WAGED ON NEETS

All thanks to this 30 year old faggot who tried to take his parents to court over kicking him out.

Even Fox News is against NEETs.......NEET LIVES MATTER!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-0j0SBkNQ

Attached: war on neets.png (1124x530, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if mummy won't make the nuggies for me she'll make the nuggies for no one

Attached: 1524617534390.png (400x388, 195K)

news old as fuck, gtfo dude...

>meanwhile chinks have 4 generations under the same roof and nobody cares

Wow--I love how they don't admit that many women 30+ years old still live with mommy and daddy.

From three days ago???

chinks are based tho

they are all working, contribute to the family financially. the problem is those who DON'T contribute/ have no jobs

I was mostly homeless at 18-22 and ive made something of myself since. now im a year older than him and living well. he's a useless faggot commie who deserves a bullet

Attached: dcb68ccc92eaedb527d7fbd9264ac1ed.jpg (600x596, 58K)

Same with beaners.

If your parents kick you out i think its only fair you put them in an old persons home.

I may never understand why burgers can't see the benefits of multi generational households. In fact, twenty years from now, U.S. whites will likely just banish their children to another country. Just kidding; that's the Marine Corps right now.

It would take me exactly one week of seeing all that gross hair he has, and I would have kicked him to the curb.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>chinks are based tho
They boil dogs alive and run people over

NEETs are the future of civilization. NEET Heil.

Get a job you bum. They carried you 18 years. That's enough.

Attached: 1386948472213.jpg (814x500, 51K)

>chinks are based

Attached: 1507446726291.webm (352x640, 2.86M)

Faggots who keep buying mortgages for the sake of living outside the family home, are just helping the investment class screw your kids future more and more, when they buy up those MBS bonds that you faggots will never be able to afford.

>who tried to take his parents to court over kicking him out.
THEY took him to court, liar.

>BOOMIE
>BOOMIE
>YOUR SON'S STILL YOUR ROOMIE
>IF YOU WANT ME OUT
>YOU'LL HAVE TO SUE ME

NEETS are shit. Get a job you wastes of space. If nothing else, you'll feel better about living.

They're just pure ladies-in-waiting user, maybe they wouldn't be stuck at home if there were any decent men left to marry them and buy them a house! See that's the manchildren's fault too!

See women are allowed to pick and choose what gender roles they take on and retain all the advantages of both, without judgement.
Meanwhile men are still expected to take on all the responsibilities of 'manning up', except now they get fuck all of the benefits.

throwing your kids out at 18 is retarded, it's part of the issue with modern day lives and the low birth rates
>oh I can't have kids because I can't go to work and take care of them
gee if only there were two people around with nothing to do all day who could help out
or even worse, they get kids and then hire some third world shitskin to raise them

Why dont they give me a fucking job? If they dont want me being lazy then why dont they give me something to do!? Because all that matters to you is fucking paper and you got enough of it to sit on your fat asses all day bitching and complaining about me being lazy. Youre the good for nothing.

>live at home
>have decent job 10mins away
>pay 1/4 of the mortgage & bills
>help ageing father with the hard chores

Literally everyone wins. The only reasons people give to oppose it are:
>muh independence
When I'm completely fucking independent. I have my own job & car, I buy my own food, etc. You're saying I need to give half my paycheck to some buy-to-let jew in order to be independent? Well isn't that convenient?
>how are you gong to bring an HPV-ridden slag back to your parent's house for a midnight rogering?!
Ooh yeah sounds great. If I'm that fucking desperate I can book a shitty room at Premier Inn for a night.

Where do i find the full vid.

That's probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Can you imagine what that person is going through? Can't believe anyone would let something get that bad. Like, they need a mercy killing, pronto.

Attached: bleghsouls.jpg (585x585, 128K)

Deuteronomy 21:18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

Yup! kill your own family members really good jew book you have there.

What are "traditional Christian" family values?

Like goat fucker Abraham trying to kill his own son? Or Jesus encouraging European women to become degenerate nuns and stop making white babies?

Christianity is a Jewish sect which is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1502307551179.png (571x618, 105K)

You're so mad you commie fuck. I love it.

Attached: 1388514966940.jpg (250x250, 31K)

Everyone I don't like is a communist!