HE FUCKING ADMITTED IT

Press F to pay your respects. Another faggot in Hollywood bites the dust. WWIII when?

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a857961/morgan-freeman-addresses-inappropriate-behaviour-harassment-eight-former-colleagues/

Attached: 1527197424252.jpg (768x1136, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtu.be/ngchpT4pUpU
youtube.com/watch?v=41citwedy_E
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck wypeepo

Attached: 1527037785021.jpg (540x960, 46K)

Attached: 1527198445418.png (328x1246, 410K)

'The following article contains allegations of sexual misconduct that some readers may find distressing.'

Jesus Christ. There's nothing shocking in there other than the word 'breasts' and noting that he 'pushed up against her'. We need trigger warnings for THAT now?

>>>/reddit/

>misrepresenting what he said
"Freeman told Digital Spy through his representative today (May 24): "Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy. I apologise to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent."

didn't he narrate a hillary campaign video?

Let's see, this is what? The 500th celebrity that shit talks Trump non stop and turns out to be a fucking scumbag? Starting to see a pattern here...

Attached: SOY3.png (500x391, 102K)

He was blackmailed. No way Morgan Freeman sexually assaulted anyone. This is their warning to keep his mouth shut or next time he'll get the MJ treatment

The Twitter hypocrisy is hilarious to be honest
>FUCK COSBY! HE DESERVES TO GET RAPED!
>come on guys it's Morgan Freeman, kinda weird the girls waited so long to come forward...

>Press F to pay your respects.
How about you archive this shit? I am not clicking this shit.

Attached: 1527198967218.jpg (639x298, 32K)

Hopefully niggers will see this and think about taking responsibility for their actions.

titty sprinkles

>a man in the 80s used to compliment women on their clothing
>IT'S BASICALLY RAPE 30 YEARS LATER I DEMAND MONEY AND ATTENTION!
I look forward to Islam taking over sometimes. It's not all bad.

Not the voice of God! Seriously, though, he seemed like one of the good ones. This is disappointing as fuck.

He's narrated everything.
>everyone who doesn't like trump is a scumbag
Can you trump fags read anything without trying to connect it to him? Its cringey.

>He was looking at my breasts, and I told him, 'My eyes are up here.'

Absolute fugging king

Attached: 1527037433104.webm (720x394, 1.93M)

Cosby and now this nigger. What is it with niggers and raping everyone?

Attached: 1526873516756.gif (328x182, 1.69M)

Don't give a shit, he apologized. I still like him, hope he keeps pissing off the liberals and saying things like there shouldn't be black history months.

This bitch deserves the gas.

>"Freeman told Digital Spy through his representative today (May 24): "Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy. I apologise to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent."
lol holy fuck.
They got an admission from that?
Christ....

Attached: hermit BAS .png (659x982, 771K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHA
good one

they have to go after a goy every now and then or people will start to recognize a pattern
also, what would compel a man to wear earrings? just so bizarre

i wonder how arsenio hall's doin

Attached: 1527199640537.png (460x475, 318K)

>A nigger sexually assaulted women
No fucking shit.

S

>act like a nice guy beta and women laugh and refuse to even talk to you
>act like a chad and take what you want and their pussies literally create a waterfall, but they charge you with rape and ruin your life
how do we win bros

>No way Morgan Freeman sexually assaulted anyone.
Isn't he fucking his absurdly young niece or something?

Attached: tumblr_owug1wknXe1qzhjh2o1_1280.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Omg. El oh fucking el.

oh be quiet, user, I happen to think pierced ears on a cat would look adorable.

Another rapist nigger. Shocking.

He asked a girl if she was wearing underwear. He's doomed.

>be white incel, get mocked by society, society blames you for all mass shootings
>be nigger who constantly flirts with women on set, society says bad nigger, he apologizes, it's all forgotten about in 7-14 days.

He dindu nuffin

Just don't play the game and let their rigged chessboard rot. Watching it happen is a win of itself.

>cosby
>freeman
The jews are tearing down decent examples of nogs.
Who's next, steve urkel?

Attached: 23212707993064.jpg (490x437, 111K)

Can we please get some shawshank memes out of this

Attached: 1527046847150.jpg (664x664, 90K)

You'd better be a vegan else you have no right to talk shit about someone harming their cat

This. I think deep down he isn’t a SJW faggot and this is a ploy to keep him quiet.

Attached: 1527199836039.png (661x560, 126K)

Is acting like Chad illegal now?

>They got an admission from that?
No, but retards like the ones posting in this thread right now are too stupid to read the article and just go off of what they are told about it. I seem to remember this board requiring sources for claims in the past.

Attached: 1526943675356m.jpg (1024x530, 80K)

Thank you based Jews for making western faggots eat their own shit.

Attached: 1522638171197.png (500x324, 203K)

>calling pregnant women ripe

wtf I've heard people say that as a joke before, how is it offensive? It's the most banal sort of comment you can give a pregnant women. Would you rather people ask "Hey are you pregnant or just fat?"

ITT /nupol/ finds it hard to believe a Hollywood actor may have acted inappropriately towards a women because he once said something about black history month they agreed with.

Enjoy your feminism western streetshitters.

Fucking hell. You can’t even rape your employees anymore? This was like the major reason to become a powerful person , whether a prof or rich actor or something.

Fucking ell.

gas the kikes

What the fuck? He dindunuffin. Like seriously.
Massaging. Joking about being ripe. Watching something between two adults probably consensual

What is going on with all those crazy bitches. Are they jealous?

see:

Attached: 1527048105336.jpg (800x869, 183K)

"he stared at me 15 years ago" shiggly piggly poo
youtu.be/ngchpT4pUpU

Attached: 1524201434841.jpg (602x899, 118K)

Yes I do, you faggot. One is for sustenance, the other is utterly retarded.

It actually would look like absolute shit.

Attached: 1527048328089.png (513x568, 68K)

Liberal women
Piling on another rich liberal
To take him to the cleaners?
Oh no!
That suuuuuucks...
Burkas when?

They forced half of USA to be honorary jews anyway...

Muh cut dick Muh aesthetics

We stopped need citations when we realized it wasn't working. Now we just make reality.

This.

Who gives a fuck Morgan Freeman is a whore in every definition of the word

Huh, and here it seemed like they were trying to smother down on the mewtwo hashtag activism because everyone in Hollywood IS a part of it and every actor/actress knowingly participated in prostituting themselves because "that's how it works" but with the accusations starting getting closer to the studio heads who began sweating nervously. Also it became dangerous people might start to give their ears and listen to the stories of the numerous child actors who were molested by the Hollywood jews.

Fuck this uppity fucking nigger.

Reep what you sow rapist nigger.

Attached: 2018-05-24 21.53.44.jpg (137x146, 16K)

>What is going on with all those crazy bitches.
Freeman left the script. He told the media to fuck themselves after the Baltimore riot, calling out the jew for contributing to racial divide. Spoke out against the jew's divide and conquer through race baiting. Spoke out against "Black History" and BLM. Spoke out against the jew. The jews coincidentally, immediately, had 16 THOTs ready to call him a rapist. Coincidentally.

He was warned multiple times over the years and refused to listen, so the jew Cosby'd him.

youtube.com/watch?v=41citwedy_E

>sustenance

You can easily survive without meat, or even just cut down on it and be more healthy. Why is piercing a cat's ears so shocking to you yet a cow living its life having unnatural quantities of milk sucked out of it by a machine then being forced down a tunnel to have its throat sliced open just fine?

MC Hammer is next. Then Arsenio (again).

cats are scum

Talking to women is a crime. Not talking to women is a crime. Welcome to the future.
We could be on Mars right now but women are too fucking busy ruining every fucking thing men have ever done.

There must be a con like me in every prison in America. I’m the guy who can get it for you. Cigarettes, a bag of reefer, if that’s your thing. A bottle of brandy to celebrate your kid’s high-school graduation. A dirty whore. Damn near anything, within reason. Yes, sir. I’m a regular Sears and Roebuck.

trump curse strikes again
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598

fuck this piece of shit democrat shill

>Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy. I apologise to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent."

He LITERALLY pulled girls skirts up and tried fingering them.
Wasnt his intent? What was his intent?

Fuck his stupid black ass, hes an antitrumper, so he got his

Attached: 1526346016490.jpg (630x776, 142K)

How bout some dope

I think the rule is it has to be someone people still care about.

Because intention matters, faggot.

>You can easily survive without meat, or even just cut down on it and be more healthy.

Survive, sure, but idk about being more healthy part.

You don't, women have effectively made themselves into nothing more than legal liabilities that could ruin your life for the slightest of perceived infractions. Don't play their game, watch them descend into hysterics when they near menopause and realize no man has touched them in years and they will never have children, and pray that the younger generations will have learned from the mistakes.

All these people that don't understand they will be "that kind of person" to the kids 50 years from now.

lol whatever. I'm still going to watch his movies and I'm still going to enjoy them. He was single 70 years old and a world wide celebrity millionaire, of course he's going to make advances on women. He wants the bobs and vagene

Attached: 1525639355984.jpg (640x852, 69K)

why is everybody ignoring the fucking avatars

Attached: ngij094qiyk01.jpg (2987x3392, 785K)

The descriptions sound like actually the cultural norm with black men. I mean just constantly complimenting their bodies, saying they look good.

Like there are a lot of black people in my town, and it's the complete norm that black men out in the straight regularly, CONSTANTLY make comment on passing women's looks. Like in Italy or something.

I think white women are applying white feminist values to black culture.

I don't actually think it sounds like he really molested or raped anyone, he just flirted and did the black male thing.

>intention matters

She intended to make her cat look pretty. She didn't set out to cause it pain.

I think it'd be funny to hear Morgan Freeman spit game at chicks.

Don't make me post that article titled "Straight Black Men are the White People of Black People".

Now that white people are finally cucking themselves hard enough to shrink away from the public eye, the media finally can't ignore the "extra toxic" masculinity of black people.

Give it a year or two, Asian men will come under fire next. Middle Eastern men will be the last. But never once in any of these attacks on masculinity will culture come into play. [sarcasm]Because god forbid we criticize culture or nature for making men the way they are, it's just all men around the world wanting to be mean and selfish to women, and women absolutely hating social guidelines.[/sarcasm]

kike

this is the best
thank you for showing me this.

>at the bottom of the article

Attached: KEK.gif (374x282, 28K)

Attached: 1527048674085.jpg (556x787, 99K)

Attached: 722D1161-0CBF-40F6-8B0E-F65E62D41DB0.png (640x462, 179K)

*progressive whites "bring blacks into their society" more*
*blacks display the same cultural norms they always have, flirting more ostensibly, etc*
*white women feign shock and insultingly, cluelessly designate the entire, pervasive black norm of being outwardly flirty as "harassment"*

It's just so predictable and pathetic. Like, rich, progressive white people literally had never interacted with blacks and are now going to be ruining their lives by applying all their neurotic, twisted norms on them.

Attached: 1527048996252.png (829x701, 82K)

What the fuck

Women are destroyers of civilization

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-221510.png (1440x2560, 808K)

>women don't actually want equality
Obviously. They wanna go around preaching but no practicing.

I've heard about a study which looked at 5000 years of human cultere. It examined the downfall of civilisations and it foind out that there was a positive correlation between the sexual liberation of women and the following collapse.
Definitly makes sense when you consider what is happening since the 60s...

I don't get it female employees at my work touch my back, give me back massages and I never thought it was sexual harassment.

Attached: 1527048849606.jpg (500x664, 155K)

How many more are going to go through this, as soon as i saw him do some anti Drumpf crap i was like "shit they are blackmailing him."
I thought he might of been caught with underage stuff so i was wrong about that it seems.

who is next to fall D.Chappell?

Attached: 1527050573943.gif (800x371, 105K)