Canada hate thread

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ propaganda
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2018

>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 49%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in the 90s, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Government using M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion to criminalize any criticism of migration policy and install thought police

Attached: ls.jpg (450x387, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio&t=39s
centuryinitiative.ca
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-toronto-to-turn-college-dorms-community-centres-into-refugee-shelters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this id

CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

2 posts by this ID

1 post by this ID
what a faggot

At least you fought against Hitler

Thank heavens...by the way m8 fighting is considered heat speech, please report to the Winston Churchill Gulag for mandatory re-education and don't post again without renewing your speaking loicence

Op is both an African-American whilst simultaneously being a homosexual.

Op here; whatever you say Lee you're the one who voted for Fidel Castro's gay son

Attached: 49.jpg (263x192, 12K)

>you're
Canada is one person, shill harder

Attached: Kike intensifies.gif (501x585, 212K)

Fuck off, diversity is our strength.

>Yall
Pedantic cunt

Attached: lp.jpg (800x522, 66K)

If you import your enemies, you win.

>Unemployable 68 IQ Cro-Magnons are our strength
Yes looks like a diverse bunch you're getting alright; enjoy your niggers

Attached: ass.jpg (1067x600, 80K)

Thats so fucking crazy insane sounding it might actually be true.

How can they demographically replace a population like that without some kind of public referendum or constitutional convention.

Theyve done it everywhere with basically minimal to no public knowledge of input.

Can you imagine.

>up for vote is act 202.
>in the next 15 years we will reduce the white population of the country by 50%.

"Democracy"

They got to choose their government.

>t. butthurt roastie

There's always prostitution

Attached: 5544335667.png (1001x534, 955K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio&t=39s

>Faginazi regime

Attached: fg.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

the news gloats about how by the year 2100 Canada will be only 20% white. I'd be planning my exit but let’s face it, every fucking white country on earth is facing the same fate, where the fuck you gonna go

Support balkanization and a white ethno state; that or just do what we did and kick the (((Crown))) the fuck out of your country

This viewpoint is honestly based off what you guys see from your basements wile raging out to sjw shit.
Live in Alberta, probably more red pill ed then any state.

This website has a Canada fetish, we are whiter than the USofmexico and they can’t handle it

Look at American big cities and tell me how white they are, then look at our whiteness and be in awe

We aren’t as bad as them and we don’t have 1.2m temporary workers, that aspect is hilariously wrong lmao not even a country like Germany has 1.2m temporary workers

He is angry pollack user

I went to Carleton for 3 years, Canada is shit. Even "based" Alberta is getting filled with shitskins; how's Calgaristan these days?

Hey Chang, where exactly do you think you have to run once the shitskins start to pour out of your cities? You have like 3 (arguably 5) major cities in Canada, even towns with enough people to have a factory are getting mudslims

Attached: 5555.jpg (1280x941, 322K)

I go down there now and then, couple mates live there, nice city. I live in Edmonton and work in ft mac.

>ft mac
Actually jokes asside the only leafs I've ever liked were from the west coast; Ontario is like California without breaks

Attached: er.jpg (940x1409, 87K)

A fucking memeflaggot!

Attached: bbb.jpg (350x234, 19K)

Trudeau is now changing the election rules.

People can live off shore "back home" and still vote in elections --- So all the Chinese do not have to stay in Vancouver to vote, nor all the Syrians in Toronto.

also has signed reciprocal tax agreement with a number of countries -- so they Can pay no taxes to Canada if they paid taxes to China.

So off shoring the profit and on shoring the expenses to Canada.

Or just put their assets in to Trust like Justine and Mourore do. Out reach of the Canada Tax man.

But hey at least now you can fuck your dog !!

globalist plan for Canada right here. all out in the open. they don't even deny it. in fact they are outright mocking you now.

expose these fuckers as much as you can.

centuryinitiative.ca

Attached: century initiative.png (1674x816, 221K)

no

Attached: 4535356564.jpg (4096x2812, 1.94M)

The Jews will succeed in eliminating whites (their greatest enemy), white apathy will see to that

nothing wrong with fucking dogs though. eating them afterwards is where I draw the line.

Attached: 544356547.jpg (418x475, 25K)

I'd rly like to know, what is the goal of these particular faggoty shill threads
they're pretty much useless

I wonder who's behind that flag

Attached: leaf posting.jpg (800x522, 77K)

THIS
I'm an actual immigrant; my parents came here on the point system because they were skilled experienced workers. You don't know half of the immigration scams being run.
For example, the Ahmadiyya Jamat is bringing people over as refugees, escaping """persecution""" from India or Pakistan. Problem is, half of my family is Ahmadiyya and they haven't experienced any aggression since the 90s. These Ahmadiyyas will seek asylum here and then eventually just end up getting PR. I've seen it happen hundreds of times. Another thing they'll do is come to the US on a visit visa, show up to the Canadian border and seek asylum at the border; AND THEY'LL BE LET IN. Plus these people will regularly go back and forth to India/Pakistan despite having sought """refuge""" from the aforementioned places.
Sorry if any of this is incomprehensible. I'm really sleep deprived.

Attached: 1523585201850.jpg (800x522, 43K)

Its probably a Candian

such a shame that we will be in the overwhelmingly minority when whites actually wake up to whats really going on. it will be far too late by then.

Attached: brad.png (956x200, 51K)

this country will not be taken back by the ballot box. hell we aren't even a country anymore. we do not have a border. we don't have a language. and we certainly do not have a culture. Canada is in rapid decay

Attached: basedbradley1.png (978x1218, 315K)

you can thank your illegal friends for being responsible for you being sent back along with them

The point is they're not illegal. They're legally here. If they were illegal, it would be okay, because they could be deported. They're here legally.

Also, why would I be sent back if they haven't been? You don't realize, these people have been here for a generation now. It's a similar thing in Sweden, from what I hear

toronto containment wall when

I always believed the more brown the Southwest US became, there would always be the promise of white gradually migrating north if need be to the Midwest, Great Plains, and Canada. Now I see that like the Oreo sandwich cookie, I will be surrounded by darkness on two fronts. Canada is no longer a nation, just land for any undesirable to shat upon.

Well then he should learn to be proud of his heritage of shitposting.

Attached: backbone.jpg (500x727, 114K)

Attached: 1480188821400.jpg (500x679, 193K)

refugees make the best shakes

Attached: 544367.jpg (790x515, 44K)

let them burn

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-toronto-to-turn-college-dorms-community-centres-into-refugee-shelters

i hate this country so much that i'm going to vote trudeau.

>>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Go outside

>Outside
You should get a truck licence

Attached: 433.jpg (630x400, 301K)

Attached: 1517482833903.jpg (570x625, 74K)

Stop blaming brown people. You hated canada even when it was all white.

Keep crying 'Murikans, Canada still is, and always will be, a better country than yours. Oh mother-fuckin' Canada bitches!

>>Refugees driving BMW
what, you never knew that BMW is Black Man's Wheels?

>>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere

Don't like refugees? Stop fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble then.

>His nation
Justin Castro is a gay Cuban, like I thought it was tin foil hat shit but it's glaring the more you look into it

>he thinks there's an overhwelming threat of an indian uprising

Burger proselytization folks.

Attached: 22314445466.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Burger hating canada for taking the refugees from the countries where burgerland caused a shitstorm.

Sure that's where most of your immigration comes from.

Attached: Flag_of_Canada.jpg (1200x600, 218K)

Attached: paranoid-christian.jpg (195x258, 11K)

Attached: gord.jpg (681x481, 61K)

Attached: leafsloveaminals.png (500x501, 122K)

hard to hate it, when this bad mother effer is from there.

Attached: Devon-Larratt-July-2013.jpg (1032x580, 62K)

I am 100% certain the arrival of Iraqis at my elementary school, within months of the gulf war, had nothing to do with that shitstorm. just a coincidence.

Attached: bullshitter.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Because those places were all rainbows and unicorns before we went there right? Dog fucker

No, everything is okay after the shitstorm. Case in point, ISIS.

Attached: unicorns.jpg (302x167, 11K)

No, those countries are all shitholes, and their people would have never qualified to get here, until they became refugees.

Don't hate on canada for it's humanitarian role in NATO.

Eastern europe

>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
Get a better job? Not my fault you're failure in life.

Is she from Canada

Choosing to live in a country homogeneous to your race. What are you, some kind of turbo Paki-Jew?

>failure

quite sure part of the problem is that average people cannot compete for property with speculators, whose backgrounds involve criminal activity.

>Nigerians flood across our border illegally
>"it must be because we bombed Nigeria"

In the 1960s, White Canada voted in Pierre Trudeau because he was hip, PET brought in Jamaicans to Toronto, some of which are fine, some of which were the murder of "The Suitcase Girl". He also brought in Somalians, which stunk up Jane and Finch.

THAT was the beginning of the end. It took time for the end to show because we are cold up here and our feed and breed program is not as robust, but the seed of destruction was planted by Trudeau Sr, not Jr, Sr introduced "human rights" which isn't freedom from torture but from 'discrimination"

>better
It's identical without free speech or natural gun rights. Crown cucks will defend this

Attached: bruh.jpg (353x353, 53K)

If you are a single man in canada and are not actively persuing a chinese immigrant for marriage you are a fool. Its literally your best move at a life of comfort in Canada. This is the difference of (you) and (((smart groups))) they adapt. Everything is changing. Yesterdays answers dont fit todays quiestions. You can literally marry a rich chinese or your fellow indebt white candian. The smart and strong thrive the weak die out.

Attached: canada_train.jpg (4656x2620, 821K)

You haven't contributed large numbers of peace keepers since 2002 and you are the only NATO member to my knowledge to get kicked out of not one but TWO different armed conflicts for being fucking dick noses, sad and hilarious tbqh. You got the surrender monkey torch from the French just like Slavs got the white nigger tittle form the Irish

It's all true. (Well, I do know two white immigrants, but they got in because they have family here.) Canada is absolutely screwed, and the people are too indoctrinated by the media to realize what's happening even though they see it happening all around them... bizarrely they believe their eyes are less trustworthy than the media.

take the Quebec Nationalism pill
come home to Lower Canada

I'm a white immigrant (from UK during the 80s). Even then I noticed that there were almost no British immigrants my age in Canada, everyone was either black, Asian or Chinese. I still have no idea how we got in desu

>>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ propaganda

this can't be true, holy shit.