At least its a white women, and a blonde at that. You'll still buy this game, won't you /v/?

At least its a white women, and a blonde at that. You'll still buy this game, won't you /v/?

Attached: bvv.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SigYFVA98
twitter.com/TheJoeSmithUSA/status/999459085354352640
youtube.com/watch?v=1V8dsvIIw88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I won't. Just boycott the game.

Of course, anti-Semitic subhumans are inferior.

Yes, but only if they buy the rights to "Nazi Zombies" from COD and make a version in Auschwitz with jew zombies. You have to power up the roller coaster and masterbation machines, eventually the final boss you escape is the bear and eagle cage

Attached: kik.jpg (284x177, 12K)

of course it's a white blonde woman

who else would the jew rather want to play tricks on?

Here's an idea, do a high-fantasy Battlefield with dwarves and elves or something. "Le Epic WW2 drama" got stale.

Why in the world would I buy another new shooter? They're all exactly the same, with a thin coat of fresh paint thrown on to disguise their lack of substantive changes from FPS #462 released 4 months ago.

Attached: 1481990989875.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

>consuming mass media

The positive side of mass media alienation is that you can actually consume better quality stuff.

COD made a more realistic ww2 game
for fucks sake what even is this anymore
what happened to things like Big Red One?

t.incels

top kek. Instant buy

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1575x1302, 310K)

Pup with a carry handle, nice.

why wouldnt she be a white, blonde woman when the other hero is a black dude

I haven't bought a western game since the last GTA

Nope. Fuck that.
Get post scriptum when it comes out if you want a authentic feeling ww2 game.

You best be getting Red Dead 2. Only other western game besides God Of War worth getting this year.

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-6.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

I don’t know why people are freaking out, it’s the same tier of alt-history fuckery as BF1.
Reason I’m not getting it is BF1 kind of sucked and gameplay felt identical to Battlefront

I will buy this but
>god of war
all the developers seem like SJW homos on their social media so i'm going to pass for now.

I can promise she'll be a homo

Storyline love interest will be a black man.

Young, impressionable boys will be walking a white woman into a nigger's arms.

should have women getting raped in war like real war

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

No, sjws hated it because it was too masculine.

I love video game threads on Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SigYFVA98

Attached: 1505176190789.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

would buy if she was trans woman, but she is cis so i am not interested

the director had to alter kratos because he was to "toxic". like, ugh.

Attached: 1524927891854.jpg (318x287, 19K)

Fuck off with your viral marketing bullshit

>it's not bfbc3
they admitted to destroying bf a long time ago
it's not COD enough for bad players
it will never recover

Attached: dude.png (427x518, 407K)

Never bought any Battlefield game certainly not going to start now.

If you buy EA games you deserve what you get.

That article was absolute bullshit. Pure clickbait title by Polygon. The director never said anything about "toxic masculinity".

call of duty at least didn't shove it in your face as much as this
there's a single nigger in the entire story and one female resistance fighter who's in one mission, that's all

it's not ideal but at least it's not this bad.

Funny, I don't see any attractive blond women.

Attached: nothots.jpg (512x371, 58K)

IGN shills posting on their website in full s*y control:
>battlefield has never been realistic, and that's ok.

I want this fucking phrase to die. AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

shut up incel

Fucking laughed because I post that phrase around here too

Its true though. The closest BF came to realistic was Bad Company 1, with that recoil and gun mechanics. The rest have just been like CoD.

The game is extremely good imho. I have trouble playing the majority of games that come out, but i could not put God of War down.

Will the hud be super obnoxious and immersion breaking? Will there be too few classes and not enough tanks? Will the air combat be shite? Will they charge me another 80 bucks for not enough dlc? Will the completely unnecessary single player campaign be lame and for casuals ?

I think it really depends on if I need the money for some other game and also if I have enough space on my hard drive. I like DICE ever since mirror's edge, good or not it will at least be flashy and full of lovely bloom effects

okay, but even if that is true, shit like this kept me away

Attached: 1523539444806.jpg (750x1334, 80K)

He did say he wanted to remove some of the masculinity from the first saga BECAUSE it didnt fit well with the game narrative. You dont need God of War 3 Kratos trying to teach Atreus how to shoot an arrow.

Someone should mod it so all the women are fat pink-haired SJW hags with problem glasses. I might actually play that if they modeled floppy dangley breast flapping and obesity ripples while they run and fight.

Attached: angry-feminist1.jpg (560x330, 34K)

not an argument considering liberal cucks couldn't tough a girl anyway

>touch
why did it auto correct to this?

top kek

GO away

I love Battlefield, but fuck this shit.

I only wanted to play vidya. I went from fuck politics to pro-Mussolini, gun-totting straight fucking white male within two years thanks to these fucks. And they wonder at the backlash. Fuck em, burn em.

Pretty hot desu.

Why does anyone give a fuck. Half of you nerds probably play with a female when you play your war of wizardz or whatever you do in your moms basement.

Being thia butt hurt over a video game seems like the most cuck thing you can do

No thanks I don't want to play as a one armed stronk womyn.
That other game coming out set in ww2 looks good tho

They probably assumed that having a woman on the cover would pull in more girl gamerz (a growing market) and making her hot would make guys ok with it.

Seems like a rational thing to do then

Battlefeminist V agina

I don't pay the copyright jew.

Dont listen to other people, it fucking sucked as a God of War game. If you look at it as a reboot its not THAT bad...

Attached: 1520704685897.png (317x480, 190K)

because you're an abusive woman hating incel

Dont get the rage
Watching the trailer, I reach the conclusion thet this is a fantasy diesel punk war game

>won't you /v/?
>/v/
where are you

I'm really liking this guys approach...

twitter.com/TheJoeSmithUSA/status/999459085354352640

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.22.45 PM.png (598x389, 98K)

>Jow Forums will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=1V8dsvIIw88

Attached: GirlUndPanzer.jpg (1488x907, 263K)

>/v/
unironically based

>A show about girls playing pretend tank battles
>THIS IS THE SAME AS BATTLEFIELD DEPICTING "HISTORICALLY ACCURATE" "FROM THE EYES OF THE REAL MEN AND WOMEN WHO WENT THROUGH IT" EXPERIENCE OF WWII WHY AREN'T YOU MADDDDD

people should start demanding they add children as playable characters in battlefield.

children and women helped in WW2.
children and women play battlefield.

sjws won't be able to argue against that logic...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.26.30 PM.png (390x407, 224K)

EAIDF please leave.

Will we be able to outfit sniper rifles with rangefinder so I don't have to gauge range myself? Need to sit on a mountain in the back and still be effective.

Attached: Dd64SitVAAIvcKI.jpg (1200x675, 180K)

>women

Attached: 15154757468.jpg (1036x1744, 929K)

they know they can't lose

the BF fans will all buy it for the multiplayer

they virtue signal in the campaign to be more mainstream PC friendly

people argue about how cucked the campaign is, which creates furious debate and millions in free publicity

lmfao some chinked leafnigger is shilling for gaystation, the absolute state of you
a literal "cinimiatic game" about a neckbeard and his wife's son, SO MASCULINE!

They're right behind the 10 second respawns, silly. Fuck, you act as if video games have been appropriate memorials to any war ever. Any multiplayer match from the dawn of time is little dudes tea-bagging each other, deal with it. God forbid it's promoting Aryan strength

>passing up the ability to kill kikes and blacks in a video game
you know i'll buy it

>being this retarded
yeah guys, DICE (literally the golden standard for realism in AAA games) should produce a *WWII* game set in our reality and feel not obliged to teach the people who play it some important history in how the West is still standing today.
I'm sure next to no kids will grow up thinking that black women fought for the no-swastica nazi team

Attached: 1527211028308.jpg (225x364, 15K)

>buy this game

that's some funny shit
let me support more retarded liberal garbage

i will not buy this FUCKING KIKE SHIT

can't wait to play as a cute blonde girl tbqh, bonus points if I can lug around super heavy weapons

>/v/

Also no, I will not. I'm keeping myself pure for Bannerlord.

Attached: 3456345345.jpg (79x89, 6K)

the only good game to come out under EA in the last decade was Garden Warfare 2. Too bad it was full to the brim with microtransaction cancer.

It's still historically inaccurate.

Yes, but will it be a nine month pregnant Anne Frank as the player character?

Attached: Exclusive BF5 DLC content.png (1409x1139, 1.11M)

DID YOU JUST ASSUMED XNOR GENDER?

fpbp

Too busy playing dorf fort

nice try shill

I’ll buy it if she’s an japanese kawaii girl welding a double katana.