How come Jews are gods chosen people but not Christian's?

How come Jews are gods chosen people but not Christian's?

Are Christian's biblically meant to be enslaved by jews?

Attached: 1527068778838m.jpg (1024x722, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
youtube.com/watch?v=52KFUdU1jaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com.ar/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jews
>God's chosen people

those gutter rats in the land are not real jews

name one scripture that proves that they are the chosen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

People need to realize that RELIGIONS ARE CREATED BY MEN. RELIGIONS ARE NOT CREATED BY GOD.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 227K)

>t. never read the bible
Galatians 3:29, etc.

todays kikes on the other hand are "those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. the synagogue of satan

Objectively false, this study and some of its citations clearly show a genetic lineage of jews in what is now Israel, lineages that exist within modern jews to this day.
Your feelings have no impact upon reality.

Why are you on Jow Forums 24/7 ready to post your disinfo in every thread you deem necessary? What the fuck is your problem. It's like you dont understand how much you shit up every thread you're in.

also regarding baphomet
In the beginning God created everything out of nothing, he did so by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

Now look at baphomet, has tits and dick, the dark and bright moon, head of a beast and body of a man, point above and below. the head forms a pentagram (occasionally associated with the spiritual) and a hexagram (the material). He unites back what God seperated. He is the embodiment of going against Gods will. Trannies are precisely that, some fucked up version of uniting the male and female. Ever wondered why transissues are blown so much out of proportion?

I can also go into grey ayys and what they really are, but that takes another 3 posts

jews are chosen to betray god.

Did ya not read the new testament? Christians are the new chosen ones (new Jews). That's why the butt hurt old fake Jews hate Christians

Attached: 1526207968051.jpg (702x649, 131K)

its almost like there are threads with certain subjects i like to discuss and thus frequent, posting relevant info i deem qualitative and accurate.

No. It's almost like your fucking job is to post the same copy and paste bullshit you've been doing for months and months and months on purpose to dilute threads and stifle discussion because you're a piece of shit.

That's the point of the Church and Hebrew "Lesser Magic" the Organized Christianity is nothing more than your regular Rabbi with a Chapel-Slave Anglo or mutual raced preacher.

You're worshiping Moloch or Ba'al most of the time. The use of this kind of magic makes the Anglo-Slave Class wealthy and the Zionist robust with Anti-Human lifeforce.

Attached: lebanon.jpg (720x601, 94K)

moloch is baal is cronus is time is decay and death is the black cube is the 6 is satan is saturn. God and Christ on the other hand are the Sun.

no jews are assholes
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

You're a moron. Your disinfo shilling is pathetic.

then explain why moses had his hand turn white as snow

you could show that im a shill by showing what im wrong about and make a proper case for it. or keep screeching shill. dunno

nigger everything you say is "bible this, bible that" when all of this shit is older than the bible by thousands of fucking years. You know this though, because your job is to shill. That's why you kill discussions and drown out threads with your bullshit copy and pasting. Your job is to sit on Jow Forums and wait for threads that are touchy subjects for the jews where they don't want the goyim to know the truth and then spam the fuck out of them. You use the same pastas for months and months and months on end.

mate, if you would actually read what i write in other threads you would see im often saying it goes back beyond adam and eve, and refer to events from before that time. yet the bible, as far as i can tell, has the best foundation to explain most of the ongoing phenomena and has the most accurate perspective on things. that its not the oldest source on any of it is irrelevant as improvement can be done over time meaning that over time people probably found more accurate ways to describe a phenomena. but the the task still stands, try to refute anything directly without referring to "kike disinfo shill" stuff, but actually point out a correct version. until then im just going to ignore you now

How come you're a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=52KFUdU1jaQ

Yes. You deserve to be enslaved.

Jews are not Israelites. Jews are from the tribe of Judah,they formed Judeah. Israel was formed by the northern tribes and actually fought continuous wars against Judeah. Judeah was founded by Judah who sold Jacobs favorite and firstborn son Joseph into slavery to Egypt for silver. This is the Jews forefather.

As for the Israelites, God actually specifically punished them for their sins. Specifically, "I will scatter them among the nations, whom neither they nor their fathers have known; and I will send the sword after them until I have annihilated them." Jeremiah 9:16

Moses said, "Cursed is anyone who steals property from a neighbor by moving a boundary marker.' " How do you think this would apply to Modern day European "jews" seizing land from the people of the levant?

The bible

I dunno, but Christianity is a ;little boring for me, i'd rather study, freemasonry, kundalini, and a little hinduism. One can pray or open their 3rd eye using kundalini. Meditation will always be more beneficial.

And hermeticism`
`

>freemasonry
have fun worshipping satan. hope you arent opposed to gay sodomy and childrape in order to move up the ranks and learn some twisted wordviews

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

>Meditation will always be more beneficial
There's a denomination for that

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Greek_Orthodox_Church.svg.png (2000x1333, 282K)

bunch of jewish bullshit they added themselves after they hijacked "their" religion from previous peoples

>How come Jews are gods chosen people

They are not God's chosen people, they are g-d's chosen people .. the difference is one is God, the other is satan larping as god. But these hellspawn can't pronounce his name as it reminds them of their fallen state so they say g-d.

Attached: 1 622823451.jpg (324x499, 33K)

I don't worship satan, anything outside christianity is satanism for you desperate christcucks. I'll grow my consciousness while you pray and sing the same old boring songs. Enjoy your level one meditation aka praying.

>not real jews
Sick to death of this shitty argument.

>two headed eagle of lagash
Enjoy your satanism

Attached: double headed eagle of lagash.jpg (600x600, 232K)

Attached: ghost-story.jpg (390x310, 17K)

if this predates adam and eve which were the first humans then where do you get your sources from?

correct. the jews broke their covenant with God when they killed Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Watch these to understand the jew.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

no, but the symbolism, in example the 666, speaks for itself. do i need to go into saturn-black cube-6-satan connection?

The bible Genesis at one point says "empty and formless". originally it appearently meant "empty and formless" implying that something happened to make it so meaning there was a lot happening before our time and adam and eve. however that cycle that starts with genesis is when the story of gods chosen people starts with adam and eve, the real israeli people, the white people. Cain also fears to be killed by OTHER humans despite being in the second generation where if adam and eves line really is the only one shouldnt be so many others around. I believe those other people are homo erectus, australopiticus and whatever else is out there, created by the fallen angels/annunaki which according to the sumerians created humans at multiple points in time, one time even making a bet who can create the better humans. So its very well in the christian worldview to have events (aside from creation) going on before adam and eve

afaik the Sumerians speak how the annunaki ruleship was attacked by another god which destroyed the world. that could have been God of the bible bringing an end to all the bullshist that was going on.

i think humanity reached a similar advanced civillization couple of time already. aztecs for example say we live in the 5th cycle/world/sun right now, and i believe couple other too. the last reset was probably the cataclysm 12.500-12.900 years ago. however I dont know if that is what the flood was in the bible and other cultures, or if that is basically where adam and eve starts with another reset later on.

Attached: genesis became.png (1280x1024, 150K)

there were likely a bunch of cycles we went through believing the old tales. the bible alone implies a time before adam and eve, then the time from adam and eve to the flood, and then from the flood to today even though im not sure if the flood really counts as a beginning of a new cycle or merely got the ongoing one on track. i like to think there will be 5 cycles total, like how in alchemi the world is made up off the 4 elements plus spirit, each cycle working through one of those points which if the aztecs are right about the 5 suns means we are in the last one right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
>Nahui-Ocelotl (Jaguar Sun) - Inhabitants were giants who were devoured by jaguars. The world was destroyed.
>Nahui-Ehécatl (Wind Sun) - Inhabitants were transformed into monkeys. This world was destroyed by hurricanes.
>Nahui-Quiahuitl (Rain Sun) - Inhabitants were destroyed by rain of fire. Only birds survived (or inhabitants survived by becoming birds).
>Nahui-Atl (Water Sun) - This world was flooded turning the inhabitants into fish. A couple escaped but were transformed into dogs.
>Nahui-Ollin (Earthquake Sun) - We are the inhabitants of this world. This world will be destroyed by earthquakes (or one large earthquake).

note here is the last cataclysm that happened through water, like the flood and the other 4 elements, water, fire, earth and wind also brought destruction. the Jaguar sun may be the spirit as that was the only case something was destroyed by something alive, something with a spirit. however personally i believe the spirit is what we are working through right now, but well...

Attached: Pentagram explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

Egoism is a spook. Objectivism made the neccessary post-positive corrections.

Ya, the chosen. God chose 6 million of them to the ovens

>How come Jews are gods chosen people but not Christian's?
They're not. You cannot possibly read the Bible and come to this conclusion.

The seed of Abraham is CHRISTIANS, NOT Jews. Jews deny Christ and will burn in Hell so long as they don't repent.

The idea that Biblical "Jews" and Christ-denying modern Jews are the same is literally a kike narrative pushed by Israel.

Good info, brother. Keep it coming.

666 has different meanings. For example The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons

>no shining capstone, no stars, no sword, no latin under it's feet
>same as the double-headed eagle of lagash
Come on, user. You can do better than that. At least try to find the right symbol.

>fallen angels/annunaki which according to the sumerians created humans at multiple points in time
is there any sauce on this?
>So its very well in the christian worldview to have events (aside from creation) going on before adam and eve
not if you also belive there were previous gods to the only and true god as you state
>Sumerians speak how the annunaki ruleship was attacked by another god
>cataclysm 12.500-12.900 years ago
>another reset later on
that is the kali yuga which is hindu and it's every 12 thousand years so if you also belive there was one later on then you aren't coherent with your own beleifs

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). The 6 is a symbol for this material existence. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

now I can't belive this is just incoherence but I feel inclined to agree with the user before that although didn't make a real argument probably had some misgivings
this all seems like you're a rabbi intentionally leading us to belive heretical strains of christianity and get us on the path to eternal damnation

If adam and eve had 2 sons, caen and able, then cain and able used to fuck eve. If we are to believe we all descended from adam and eve

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible.
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

i actually tried to find the source again some while ago, but it seemed to have dissappeared last time i have looked. so to be save assume there was just one creation story, still fits the rest i said, but definitely read it somewhere.
also on the cataclysm and ancient history in general
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/
or
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
which has the same minus replies of others in the thread, but more of a red string going through it

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
The Star of David on the one hand likely tries to incorporate Gods symbolism (the sun) and attribute it to Saturn with the 6s in the star abusing divine principles to give more power to whoever uses it for their purposes.

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

what exactly do you have a problem with in that text?

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

Now the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy). This is a good alternative theory
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
It describes that the Black Sun is the second focus point Saturn revolves around in its elyptical pathas its black sun (according to this there is one for every planet) is the first one being outside of the earth orbit. Being the invisible counterpart to our Sun kind of fitting my take of it
>Mystic and psychoanalyst Carl Jung wrote about the Black Sun or Sol Niger as it pertained to psychology in his alchemical works. The psychiatrist and pioneering LSD therapist Stanislav Grof relates an anecdote of a client who spontaneously experienced a vision of the Black Sun during a session of holotropic breathing. He subsequently associated the symbol with the "core self" of the client, the hidden radiance underlying the "manifest sun" or ego. The alchemist Jean Dubuis, in a lecture before the Philosophers of Nature stated that "this black sun of Saturn is the one that emits all the mystical influences of Saturn. And at that time chances of contact with eternity are maximum." This is the meaning behind Crowley's reference in the Book of Thoth: "According to an ancient tradition, the sun is also black."

first of cain is from the serpent and eve, while abel is from adam and eve,
second there were a bunch of other kids (set is named for example, not sure if others are too, but there are more kids of adam and eve)

Maybe metaphorically, but time is more powerful than the sun, so how could god be the sun? God is the universe.

>but it seemed to have dissappeared last time i have looked
im sorry but that isn't convincing as all user
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/
this is basically a whole thread of monologue and not a source
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com.ar/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
a one month old blog that provides no sources and could have easily been created by you isn't really credible either
you have a mongrelized beleif, it is basically as diverse as an american's ancestry
some parts are christian, some are old myths and some is hindu, it fits neither of all those religions and would be heresy to all

fuck guys im so sick of that stupid hot cheeto puff in the office, can we finally get rid of him before he does some real damage? hes basically a ERROR_STRING_ATTACK_NOT_FOUND anyways...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at InsultHandler.main(InsultHandler.java:43)

4 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

Attached: SCRIPT.IMAGE.DEMORALIZE_0.png (291x344, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

Jesus literally says don't listen to most of the old testament. There's even a story about people complaining about eating non kosher food and they basically call them heathens and says God says you can now eat it

The cross is the spokes in the pagan Wheel of the Year, just as Christ is a conglomeration of the various Kings that live and die throughout that same year.

Y'all need to get your occult studies from someone who isn't hawking the Freemason meme.

didnt say it is the sun, but that its a symbol of God, the source of life. I do believe God is the universe part though. in fact i imagine this reality to be like a dream or thought of God. in your (lucid) dreams you can controll everything at will too, are allmighty. you can interact as your own incarnation (the son) with the others in the dream, your conciousness itself is what makes up the dream and the dream reality (the holy spirit).
im just wondering how the father would in that case relate to it, maybe the awakened God outside of this world? like the son is the version in of you in your dreams while the father is you when awake?

>SCIRPT.IMAGE.DEMORALIZE
>le ebin comand prompt haker
attention seeking newfag

Christianity is the sequel to Judaism and retconned jews as the "chosen people" literally the entire point of it.

what do you want to have a source for? everything except that point should be easily googled, everything else i have sourced in there.

Because Christianity was created by the Kikes specifically to replace European religions and cultures and manipulate the goyim to extract gibs out of them until the end of time.

Most representatives of other civilizations came here a long time ago, they set up their own channels, they have their own niches, and they have always acted according to their development goals and objectives. They are who they are. This is just their level of awareness and development. Some of them had clear and precise programs and they were permitted to work in the areas where they were supposed to work. In particular, you mentioned the problem of *the grey* - they had to perform certain work, extremely important work associated with genetic intervention. Other channels delivered a lot of information about this, and it was explained. Yes, there were certain violations that accompanied this work, yet, they never approached the level of a global catastrophe. All other civilizations, to put it correctly, their representatives, that established themselves here as well, they have their own goals and these goals never coincided with Earthians’ goals, and there were conflicts of interests. However, the Universe in interested in anyone’s development, including those who came and establish themselves here, and they pass through their own development stages in parallel with you. It is a free process, to a certain extent. To a certain level, the divine laws prescribe no intervention into the life of this planet, yet as soon as they exceed the permissible level, it is allowed to interfere with these processes and regulate them. If you prefer – there are absolutely precise rules that were defined by the Higher Councils that allow to regulate these processes. And it happens.

>what do you want to have a source for?
don't think goyim! oy vey
>googled
it speaks for itself
>everything else i have sourced in there
there are no sources in there, I read it

now this is reeking of judaism to me, please post something random and unrelated that proves you aren't just a rabbi
tenes retraso?

Referring to the idea of the Earth being a correctional site. To some extent this is really so. However, it is incorrect to understand these processes as punishment. Many have chosen the Earth as their own correctional site – a place where they can improve imbalance associated with their development. These processes have never been abusive. It has nothing to do with the system of prisons establishing the social order imposed on your society, it is more like a voluntary exile as such, speaking your language. And such wishes cannot be refused. However, it would be incorrect to understand that the Earth is a sort of a prison in the Universe to undergo a sentence. This is so far away from the truth. The Earth is just one of many planets with very interesting and diverse history, with specific levels of state related to the substance and consciousness. Yet, as this planet expressed an intention to develop in a specific timeframe and there were beings of a very high level that expressed their willingness to support the planet in this process – many became very interested in this, as this process was indeed a very interesting and, to a large extent, unpredictable one. Therefore, representatives of multiple, versatile civilizations, with their own problems and so much alike, gathered together here. They came here to get this experience.

Evangelicals screeching about how the modern israeli shitskins are the people chosen in gods favor reminds me of the time how the same inbred sharted his pants after confessing his support for Israel.

This is LITERALLY Scientology's hidden teachings with a light veneer of feel-good liberalism thrown on top.

It would be naïve to believe that from the higher levels it is impossible to control the processes here. Yet, this would be against God’s will if all processes all processes would be strictly controlled without the personal will expressed by the process participants. This is the peculiarity of this experiment that this is the free will site. It is big Love and Trust to you, and it was important to wait for your request to help you see the processes from the higher planes and awaken your consciousness. As soon as this intention appeared, we could deliver you the information, our knowledge, and that is why now are facing the processes that are now happening here. Now your intention and will is so strong that the processes associated with the elevation and the planet ascension are, in fact, inevitable and very real. These processes are ongoing and the details depend on the purity of your intentions, their strength, and your sincerity. The details and not the general things. You launched the process. You launched it, and it evolves rapidly and successfully, heading in the direction stated by the best representatives amongst you.

si no me respondes kuestionando la oviamente orrible gramatika d este post sos un shill porq no sabes ablar espaniol

You, indeed, are destined to enjoy life on the Earth. Yet, if you do not see it yourself, if you do not see the difference in the quality of joy when you get some sort of a material benefit (a new car or a new house, etc.) and when you feel joy because you recreated your spiritual connection with your Source – this means that you are not ready to live and enjoy living. It is crucial for you to feel the difference. It is important to understand such simple things that if you, for example, have no spiritual connection with the divine essence inside you or if you yourself closed down this connection, then your joy will be artificial and temporary.

as i said, easily googled or searched on the searchengine of your choice, or sourced. if you want a source for something specific you cant find anything on just ask and i will try to provide.

also hitting ctrl +f and entering ".org" gives me 25 result, ".com" 13, i would say those are all sources for what i posted

so i asked you again, with which part i said specifically you have a problem? im ready to expand on any claim and try to make a good case for it. but hurry, i will go to bed in a couple minutes

lol it's almost like that but not quite

But kundalini, hermeticism, and hinduism are not pursuits of money or power within the material realm. I believe that Christianity has a lot of good teachings and one could grow from them. I love Christianity and most christians, i just get butthurt when people tell me that growing spiritually is satanism because i use teachings outside christianity to grow.

I'm tired and will go to bed soon too but if I see you in one of these we can continue the debate

i never said anything like that though. trying to pursue spiritual insight is something everyone should do, its just a lot of those saying they offer it preach bullshit which often you can see on their symbols already like the masons i should say i completly reject any denomination or church simply because they all became corrupted to at least some degree and thus just try to figure out the meaning myself. so the church condemning something does not mean i agree with it. satanism, simply put, is worship of the material and earthly pleassures, of the self/ego, living for this life while christianity is about living for the life that comes after this, trying to achive more than this world offers

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

No faggot flag, our european christian ancestors who served God as lord and kings and protectors of the real eventually gained wisdom greater than solomons, sailed the ocean and rediscovered the promised land. Brought nigs out of slavery to Egypt since all of africa trade caravans fed through that region in order to connect to jerusalem and all the roads leading to rome, the tricontinetal trade capital of an ancient world prior to the advent of seafaring tradeships. Thus we see how the american negro has become a chosen people bound to white man's Jesus. Our LORD. Yet they were taken from a primitave state and have been enlightened by us. Those who bite the hand that feed have become like lawless babylonian niggers, serving false prophets who broke the wooden yoke only to drive their fellow ignorant black men into slavery. hence the modern revival of the word nigger ya brainlet racists. Our God is their God because we chose them. They have no African roots beyond the masters anglo name given to them. Most written records are like Africas history. Practically non existent as they are a verbal tradition. This is counter productive to the Word of God contained in the bible as our language that they use has evolved from centuries of refimed words. They cant spell crap in rap without C. Caesar was given domain over currency so that they not fall prey to the serpents. As the far east chinamen now seek to enslave their ancestral kinfolk as wageslaves in the factories much like kikes do to you as corporate lackeys. Kikes are not african descendants of Abraham. They are mongoloid abominations occupying arab lands and defiling the gospel covenant with their talmud sorcery. They are not jews or rather israelites. Dna confirms as their own science condemns them in their hypocrisy. Trapped by the spirit of the LORD they claim to worship while really just practicing usury and pagan rituals derived from the old levite ways that are still enforced in the tribal society

because they wrote it down.

>Are Christian's biblically meant to be enslaved by jews?

no. the old testament is in the bible for all the prophecies about the messiah that mysteriously all apply to jesus - almost like the gospels were written with the prophecies in mind.

>Hurr
Implying it's not what the elite worships

Attached: 1502148503486.gif (400x550, 39K)

God hates non jews. It's easy to see honestly, were the jews ever punished in the bible? were christians warned about their evil ways? No, if you take a look you'll see that God STRONGLY prefers jews over all gentiles. If God exists, God is evil.

Satanism is corruption of the bible for spiritual teachers. Using polytheistic religion as a spiritual guide will cause you to fall short of the glory that God brings to those who seek to understand the relation of the heavens above to Earth and quantify it mathematically and metaphorically. You cant find God without the roman constellation charts or the biblical metaphors relative to the overarching universal concepts of time, family, and love. Sorry you are seeking damnation by defying the holy spirit if you were raised christian. Hell is a mindstate that the lost and damned are confined in. Those without faith fail to see past earthly domain and are blinded by CGI blasphemy thathas distorted the true nature of the cosmos into colorful eye candy.

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship.

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below"
You probably heard the words "As above, so below". This has many implications.

as above so below has a lot of applications. one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
What happens in the stars happens on earth (astrology)
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

Also "Made in Gods image" is also a hint towards this, As God above, so are we below

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 235K)

>1 post by this ID
No wonder considering the complete ignorance.

Wrong kike. Strike that and reverse it. Can you write a prequel before the orignal gospel story? Can you create the genesis intro without first having a Revelation. Jesus the son of God in the new testament, is the LORD of the old testament. Thus the son becomes the father as childhood and manhood intertwine through the holy spirit that binds the two together with love. The ultimate sacrifice. A soldier would understand these words better than you. I fear my words have fallen on deaf ears. Perhaps it is best that you not inteepret the prophets books and leave that to the teachers of the law who have properly studied the test of time that brings harvest to the passover table as ophiuchus rises and the winter wheat blessed by the weatherman optimize yield and produce a profitable society that rises above neighboring ones in wealth and prosperity by producing plentiful crops. A bugs life. Parable of wisdom in due season. Like the proverbs state. A lowly ant appears wiser than you indeed.

They aren't anymore. Now the Christians are God's chosen people. This is explained in the Bible.

>Are Christian's biblically meant to be enslaved by jews?
No.

>god changes his mind
>omnipotent god doesn't know the future
>god is stupid
this is what jesusfreakkikeworshippers actually believe

Attached: thebestemperor.jpg (365x394, 14K)

Wrong. While sun/sol/son bear common letters. It is a deadly sin to underestimate and marginalize God to just the sun. That is roman rounding error that has caused the signs to drift by one position over 2000 years. God manages a much morw complex system that reconciles lunar/solar/celestial calendars into one universal time clock. Tell me when local midnight truly is at your geolocation. Not relative to man made time zones but to the midnight sun that marks the zodiac on the dark side of the roman high noon penrose of the solstice cycle. Mastery of time itself is greater than just the sun alone but it does serve to extrapolate how the big bang theory that birthed oir sun came into conception in the human mind. Inter and outer space are almost exactly the same but not quite. The minds eye gets polluted by corrupt dreams of powerful men who decieve you from time to time and must be cleansed by the law. This time the sins have stacked to the heaven as skyscrapers in babylon litter the horizon. Try to see the stars from a Mediterranean latitude to see as Jesus once taught.

Nice flag. This is why you get the oven.

I wonder if the black cube has anything to do with PKD's black iron prison

Attached: bc2.png (4000x4617, 320K)

see im not saying God is the sun, but the sun is a symbol of his.

Are you 14?
He didn't change his mind. This was his plan all along. He knew the Jews would be unfaithful over and over again, but he used Israel to bring us Christ, an unblemished sacrifice, so that he could grant salvation to all humanity.

nice blog

(((jews)))) are not the jews the bible speaks of quick rundown on that thing?

>(((jews)))) are not the jews the bible speaks of
Yeah, I don't buy all that shit. Sounds like some /x/ stuff. I understand that modern Judaism is much different from ancient Judaism, but I'm fairly certain that the current day Jews are genetically related to the Jews of old.

Jews are chosen by an evil god for evil things against the rest of us goyim.