I did 23andme and it said I was a carrier of this disorder:

I did 23andme and it said I was a carrier of this disorder:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andermann_syndrome

I have French Canadian ancestors from the Saquenay area which is where it is most prevalent

Explain it to me

Attached: 8DA67BA4-48FD-4359-BAE1-E3A2AB247A9A.png (750x1334, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andermann_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking about using 23andme. How long does it take before you can phone the police station and get your results?

symptoms include autistic-like behavior. I guess you have your answer...

Don't use 23andme, use Ancestry.com. 23andme was caught telling white people they had black heritage to "fuck with racists".

Do you have a source for this claim?

The study said it was an employee from one of the testing companies, you aren't safe using any of them.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

>23 and me
>Explain it to me
Jews have your DNA and are doing fucked up experiments on 3 of your clones as you read this

Attached: wee.jpg (830x664, 60K)

Why would you give your dna sample to 23andme?
Their CEO is literally a Jewish succubus, the fuck is wrong with you?

Keep us posted

Attached: 1512909988579.jpg (750x883, 152K)

>believing this shit

Retard.

Spotted Dr. Shekelberg of 23 & goyim inc.

I was 100% white through 23andme... i am a super racist

carrier - you are not affected, but if you mate with another carrier your kid will have a 25% chance of being born double recessive, at which case they will shrivel up and die a horrific death by 30. Get your mate genetically tested before conception to know your risk, then make your choices from there.

-t docfag

Remember that time kikes tried to say "DNA testing" proved Hitler was Negroid and Ashkenazi?

Attached: 55.jpg (800x800, 85K)

>Do you have a source for this claim?
I read it on Jow Forums -

>23andMe
Sage all spam. Viral marketing is spam. If you want to advertise then buy an advertisement.

23andme's CEO is literally Anne Wojcicki, sister to YouTube's CEO Susan Wojcicki.

>23andme

Not even gonna bother sage

Congratulations OP, Google now owns your DNA! Once you die of your shitty disease they’ll be able to clone you endlessly until they can figure out a way to weaponize it.

If you and another carrier have children, they will have a 25% chance of being unaffected, a 50% of carrying the recessive allele, and a 25% of having the disorder.
Inb4: get genetic counselling with your wife when you decide to have children.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andermann_syndrome
I-is there milder f-forms of this, asking for a fren.

Attached: 1523554598543.jpg (979x920, 91K)