Trump voter here

Even I gotta admit this is true

Attached: jQAJc9iQikphgfk9T1o0L89191mcbKZ7DF6gGc3wQ90.jpg (734x767, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9884913/British-couple-to-be-deported-from-Australia-for-living-in-wrong-suburb.html
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1512237798050.jpg (1232x1191, 522K)

Fuck mexicans

They broke the law.

Sage

your not a trump voter, Dont fucking come here illegally get in line like everyone else if you cant deal with the consequences

>White people will never get kicked out of the countries they built

Yup

Attached: 1469585657330.jpg (776x559, 65K)

In an ideal world mestizos would all be eradicated, worthless subhuman mutts are getting off easy.

Our ancestors gifted us a nation that isnt a shithole and this is somehow our fault? Fuck off taco nigger

mexcrement won't have to face that if they didn't come here illegally

Send the kid too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/9884913/British-couple-to-be-deported-from-Australia-for-living-in-wrong-suburb.html

It's more likely that the spic twitter doesn't know what it's like to be right

Because we make our own soil fruitful and work hard on our own countries we were born in.
Apparently so well others get jealous and want to live in them but do nothing to contribute and get upset when we ask them to return to their country and fix that instead.

Inna country illegally you gotta leave. Or get shot. Either way.

>toookulear chodes
Im sure mexico is like 20 times better than when he left it.

That's because we don't jump borders into countries we don't belong in. If we did, we'd be fucking thrown in prison and killed. Fuck off with your nonsense.

You mean whites wouldn't get kicked out of a country for being there illegally? Oh wait it happens all the time.

sixteen years and he didnt fill out a fucking form, but its waipipos fault

If I walked across the Mexican border and tried to live and work there I would experience it

Attached: 1519318607839.png (680x680, 401K)

So the lazy slug was in the USA fo 16 yrs and he didn't get himself legal? That's the kind of dope we don't want.

Attached: hard.jpg (450x480, 85K)

I wish I weren't white just so I could do this.

Pray tell, WHAT FORM?

White people are also less likely to abuse their children and sneak into counties.

You will never see ithis happen because White people don't illegally overstay visas and jump borders user.

Please tell me how he could have gotten himself legal in the past 16 years?

Haha nothing worse than that and the holocaust am I right my fellow whites

bp and /thread

If by deportation you mean beheading, sure.

thank you based jap, check this song

don't put any men with kids in jail then

We don't want any of these shitskins, legal or illegal.

Don't come here illegally and you won't have this problem

Trump voter here, if he had followed the law, this wouldn't be happening. I'll bet you believe a murderers kids crying not to give their father death, means he should get probation. Fuck off with your dumb shit. Go sympathize with law breakers on plebbit faggot.

every field.
sage

unless you are in South Africa, then you just get slaughtered

Don’t break up families, deport them all.
Every. Last. One.

lol get the fuck out of here. At least that spic that is being deported has a homeland to go back to where the majority looks like him. White people have it a lot worse. We are quickly losing places that used to be white majority and the people of Europe and the U.S. are quickly becoming strangers in the places they used to call home.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 13K)

>mexicans are white hispanics

Vulves que Mexico, sudaca.

>Car thief hugs his son before going to prison after 20 years of not being caught.

Wahhhhh, wahhh, how is this fair?

My ancestor was a captain in the Mexican army who surrendered California over to the Americans & then became a citizen.
Fuck off no one gives a shit you stupid snow nigger

Well white people don't mass emigrate to other countries because ours are the best due to our innate superiority so...sure I guess.

N-400

>all white people are U.S citizens

Aussie here, where's my greencard cunts?

Those are synonymous in Mexico

>"trump voter here"

Attached: op is a .png (399x574, 15K)

sage goes in every field

Why can't these fucks just slither away back to their own homelands? Why must we continue dealing with these things wtf

OUR ANCESTORS BUILT THIS COUNTRY. EUROPEANS BUILT AMERICA, CANADA, ETC.

WE ARE DESCENDANTS FROM THOSE PEOPLE YOU BROWN SHITS

Attached: Dd_N1wGV4AABBUn.jpg:large.jpg (791x1000, 180K)

Yeah not breaking the law has good consequences like not getting deported or not going to jail. Why are Brown people brainlets?

Mexican Trump voter here. Adios!

Immigration lawyers you mindless fuck. It has been done many times in the past. Get educated!!

16 years too late desu

Meanwhile in South Africa

Because they follow the law and immigrate legally?

And nothing of value was lost

He comes here illegally, gets caught, blames others for his family being ripped apart.. lawl

Son should have been reported with him. "Family vacation" LOL

The last 6 generations of my mother's family, including herself, were white refugees.

>We are quickly losing places that used to be white majority and the people of Europe and the U.S. are quickly becoming strangers in the places they used to call home.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Please. Help. They infest every square inch of land, unless you're lucky enough to be rich and can afford to live in a nice white affluent beach community....otherwise you're living in a 3rd world, spic infested shit hole in Mexifornia.

what? Living in Mexico? Fix your country then shitlord

Attached: osteria.jpg (1877x1743, 1004K)

Being white has nothing to do with being here legally, unless the assumption is that only whites can follow the law

Also I don't even give a fuck if these people do fill out the paperwork. Fuck that, anyone who comes from that angle is so cucked once you think about it.

"Y-you can invade my country as long as the government gives you some p-papers.."

These people sicken me

ya no shit, I'll never illegally enter Mexico to steal the benefits which rightfully belong to its citizens.

wow this is powerful
brb switching parties

Man conforts his son after being sentenced for life for raping and killing 23 underage girls

>As a long time Trump supporter
What do ya know, I was able to detect the shill.

>Jow Forums is 90% other races...
Never confirmed.

Attached: pizza ala pol.jpg (710x423, 42K)

>yfw Alex had a better 2016 than Trump

Attached: 1499232562913.jpg (775x837, 49K)

>trump voter here
says the Shariablue shill

i know right
fucking europeans should get the fuck back to europe and leave the fuck alone the original owners of the land. native people or amerindians should not be deported from what is basically their own property

>white people are lucky won't have to know this
>let in beaners and dreamers to ruin country
>So white people will have to leave this country

mfw call ICE

Attached: Myblacksonis crying.jpg (800x532, 72K)

Take your son with you?

>native people or amerindians should not be deported from what is basically their own property

They gave up the rights for a sack of shiny beads.

You people still have the shiny beads we traded the Southwest for, don't you?

What did you do with those shiny beads, Paco?

I haven't broken international law. And if they hadn't done so, they wouldn't have to face the consequences either.

Pretty sure it does happen, you just don't make it news when it happens to a white.

Mexicans literally have their own country. Why don't they try fixing it

How about you stop lying, illegal Irish living on the East Coast are deported all the time. Even Trump is deporting them.

Hillary voter and social justice advocate here, and even I gotta admit that white people follow the law far better than brown people.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 3.11.35 PM.png (186x216, 61K)

Happened to Irish dude I know. But it does happen way more to Latinos cause you know THEY BREAK OUT FUCKING LAWS CONSTANTLY BY THE TENS OF MILLIONS! But muh white people right. God I hate this timeline

well white people WOULD have to face that if they illegally migrated into another country

so fuck face, fuck off with the "whites" okay.
tries to turn his point into racism. Figures

Whites are lucky.
Clearly we must destroy luck

What happened to "white hispanics"?

Attached: 5338.jpg (569x428, 23K)

I'm not lucky, im just not breaking into mexico illegally and taking money from their taxpayers. Granted they probably have like 3 taxpayers, but thats mexicans' fault, not mine.

We don't allow white refugees to begin with (south Africa).
Beaner wrong again.

agreed, hard to believe some conservatives are this cucked mentally. You still hear the "well I believe in LEGAL immigration, LEGAL!!!" Um, well OK, let's pass a law and make them all legal. Problem solved. Most conservacucks can't be bothered with memetic strategies though.

Imagine being dumb enough and so easily programmed to believe that people of many colors haven't been coming to this continent for far longer than what you are taught in 3rd grade.

It's too bad the son gets to stay tbhfam

Why doesn't the kid go with him? He has dual US/Meixcan citizenship if he was born on US soil to a Mexican national?

Oh wait never mind, I know why. Nobody wants to live in Mexico. They would rather live in the "evil" and "racist" USA.

Attached: 1517809443597.png (1482x764, 789K)

/thread

Being successful at survival further from the equator requires forethought and a modicum of self control. A population with a certain baseline level of those two things is the basis of a successful civilization. Brown people have neither.

>pic of OP

OP says Trump voter when Trump literally ran on deporting illegals

BTW, Pedro, no true American would defend illegal foreign invaders over their fellow countrymen
We have laws

Attached: 1506864080426.jpg (558x486, 35K)

>white people will never experience a sob story

fuck guys im so sick of that stupid hot cheeto puff in the office, can we finally get rid of him before he does some real damage? hes basically a ERROR_STRING_ATTACK_NOT_FOUND anyways...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at InsultHandler.main(InsultHandler.java:43)

4 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

Attached: SCRIPT.IMAGE.DEMORALIZE_2.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

This is hilarious watching him crash and burn.Seriously though, we cant let him get the nuclear codes.

It's unfair to separate them. The son should be deported as well. But i can guess why the father won't take him along, gotta keep those white-mans gibs coming.

I'd rather have Mexicans in this country than middle easterners. At least the Mexicans are christian, bring good food, and actually like American values. Plus, we share a border with them, which makes them our neighbors. I feel because of that we have more of an obligation than to help some Syrians who want to come here and ban us from eating bacon.

When will spics get it through their pea brains that this isn't their land anymore. The White Man conquered it from you and should have taken more.

send the anchor baby with him, problem solved????

Of course it's true. Doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

I hate Spanish and Hispanic culture because I'm sick of there being so many of these fuckers.
>t. Floridafag

>break the law pay the price

Just like everyone else hombre

Because as a rule we dont break the law.