Why is European pagan music so fucking good?

Fuck I really just can’t get enough of this shit. It’s beautiful. It’s filled with soul & emotion. Does the music not call out to you in such a way that brings fire into your heart?

youtu.be/m8yY8mZ-pIQ

youtu.be/MrhgE5a5JQ0

youtu.be/aGdsAtTpG6g

Attached: 224A91A4-3B9B-460E-A012-33FA6CA31BF0.png (1334x750, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP-4B7kHqA
youtube.com/watch?v=rKQjxOFg--Y
youtu.be/VLfzvUvTXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=zRkhSAc4YLI
youtube.com/watch?v=zCGdSPcWzek
youtu.be/yaS3vaNUYgs
youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8
youtube.com/watch?v=P8AZT3wKQVs
youtube.com/watch?v=5EuWiI8z9N8
youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHvqN5RSw
youtube.com/watch?v=8U8ld-5x5Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo
youtube.com/watch?v=wbT9DeULzU4
youtube.com/watch?v=1xYnxNEApT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mVUpKIFHqZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jLsysXkSlbw
youtube.com/watch?v=mNmofBVyn_o
youtu.be/Mwxga8udIio
youtu.be/cpmP0PQyw_k
youtu.be/uhudbOnhGJU
youtu.be/S8AMmnW0UEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dCSlqgaE5ys
youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw
youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU
youtu.be/_M6HfFoIwkE
youtu.be/5aKl4NoVwzo
youtu.be/UQpgTA8yBOk
youtube.com/watch?v=kMo8McuMUng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>listening to anything but classical

Attached: 1442366564663.png (680x583, 217K)

No soul in classical music.

Cuz they're not cucks!

Attached: 1495889405943.png (607x608, 406K)

metal is gay af

Nothing moves me more than music from Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZP-4B7kHqA

Attached: 1525895483081.jpg (1480x1270, 674K)

Sometimes I listen to Creed and it brings me to tears how safe I am in the loving arms of Jesus.

Praise his name.

Oh you're a nigger

Attached: 1527117619019.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rKQjxOFg--Y

No. Soul.

youtu.be/VLfzvUvTXgY

>not posting our main snow nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=zRkhSAc4YLI

Attached: varg.jpg (203x248, 5K)

>ben hur
Choosing a jewish movie to illustrate your point sure is smart, uh?

youtube.com/watch?v=zCGdSPcWzek

Attached: the chad brahms.jpg (900x750, 63K)

Celtic Women does a good version of this song. I use to listen to this all the time. You've probably already heard this one but just in case youtu.be/yaS3vaNUYgs

Attached: 1519067661291.png (978x702, 45K)

Attached: 94F84BEC-06CD-43CF-BFF0-950E45A51EF7.jpg (818x1024, 123K)

youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8

Tyr is good, but I really like Heilung and the other atmospheric pagan stuff.

Sinéad's dyke behavior is seriously offputting to me. There is also this band I like from Galicia:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8AZT3wKQVs

romans could be based sometimes

Heilung and Danheim are my favs. Fucking love pagan art.

Ways of Yore is a beautiful album. Hliðskjálf, Det Som Engang Var and Daudi Baldrs as well. I wish he would record more, but he said he doesn't want to because the industry is too kiked. And it's not like he doesn't have many children to raise

Attached: 1521517099881.jpg (734x729, 133K)

Wardruna is best.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EuWiI8z9N8

Attached: Wardruna-2016-by-Ole-J-Brye.jpg (900x1261, 111K)

I wish I could see some of these in person. And to think they were made over 2k years ago...

Attached: part of scythian gold artifact.jpg (300x418, 108K)

this is why

Attached: 1525560550479.jpg (600x378, 110K)

This picture sums up my 20's very accurately

There is something untold about them, or else they wouldn't be featured in ((Vikings)). Unless you trust the ((History Channel)) of course.
And Gaahl is an embarassing edgy faggot.

>mexican thinks all cultures consisted of getting high like his jungle mates

Lol, Wardruna are the jews now because you don't like the show Vikings? wtf Jow Forums grow some grey matter.

You tell me.

Here's some rec. tunes for you, OP:

>Falkenstein
youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHvqN5RSw

youtube.com/watch?v=8U8ld-5x5Oo

>Heilung
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo

I didn't say they are outright jews, but since they were featured in a kike show they're likely good goys. A famous folk band believing in ((progressivism)) isn't good, y'know

oh the hypocrisy

Very true, we don’t need those atheist fucks trying to get involved in paganism

Your white population is way smaller than ours

Sorry, OP, but don't even try to fight this.
Germanic tunes with traditional Germanic elements really are quite nice, but classical and related is par excellence. Only brutes like niggers cannot fully comprehend the value and complexity.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbT9DeULzU4

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYnxNEApT4

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP73569coeo

youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mVUpKIFHqZk

Knights Templar music is superior, They wore heavy metal ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=jLsysXkSlbw

So is your nigger population.
And we all know how such nations always end.

fuck off semen slurper
youtube.com/watch?v=mNmofBVyn_o

Attached: f86f35f3d54b03b40360aecd22b8077d.jpg (361x489, 38K)

You think that's good shit?
Take a gander at the soul wrenching masterpiece that is Davy Spillane
youtu.be/Mwxga8udIio
>This trash
>Pagan music
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about faggot
This is pagan music, what you're peddling is eurocuck garbage
youtu.be/cpmP0PQyw_k
youtu.be/uhudbOnhGJU (ignore the video in this song, it's the only video on kiketube with Einar's electrified lyre)
youtu.be/S8AMmnW0UEQ

Attached: 1499145430644.gif (500x300, 987K)

>Vary
>Good at anything except talking 14 year olds into his bed
Nah

With Aaahmms wad oepuhhnn

Mexico, please. Enough with the shit-talking. You're a shithole.
As much as I also hate Brazil, at least many many more can claim to be white.

I've very very very rarely ever seen whites come out of your shithole brown mutt population. Meanwhile I've see plenty of Italics, Portuguese, and Germanics visiting my city from Brazil daily.

>Heilung
Literally a bunch of sluts and faggots playing dress up.
The woman can sing but that entire group is cosplaying for the aesthetic and the attention, their music is trash and is below nigger music it's so bad
Try Faun instead cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=dCSlqgaE5ys

Attached: bb89a03d21f4fadaf37bfd49da272757.jpg (1500x2250, 397K)

God I wish I had a classical gf. I'd rather marry a folk woman though, not interested in those obsessive disorder genes

>Heilung
Larping trash
>Danheim
He's headed in the right direction, finally made an entire album dedicated to the ethereal sounds instead of shitty larping(it's larping because he has no real basis in actual folk music and he uses far too much electrical sounds)
His timing signatures are really good considering every single instrument is electronic and not made by him physically playing them

youtube.com/watch?v=CWtO2QvSAiw

Attached: Northern Crusades.jpg (517x641, 68K)

... and how is that any different than most other "LARPING" bands? Appreciate artists who embrace European elements.
Heilung definitely produces good music, you just don't happen to enjoy them.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU

Attached: Teutonic troops during the Northern Crusade.jpg (1700x2220, 463K)

youtu.be/_M6HfFoIwkE
The Absolute Queen of Pagan Folk Metal

Good stuff user, thanks for the reccomendation. Music like that always makes me think of the Scottish highlands whereas choirs remind me of Ireland. Visiting the celtic nations and looking for cromlechs and the like must be really comfy

Damn that’s pretty good

>There is something untold about them, or else they wouldn't be featured in ((Vikings))
There is absolutely nothing wrong with them
Trevor Morris heard Einar's music one day and asked him if he could help consult with the music in the show so he did
Gaal IS definitely a faggot fuck and he hasn't been in the band for several years now and Einar has grown exponentially because of it
Go listen to the stuff he did with based Ivar or even here Like he has said in countless interviews and at many live performances he does all this because he doesn't want the culture to be lost when he does, he is for all intents and purposes the genuine article
Literally grew up on an island off the coast of Norway in a small village where actual scandi culture still exists to an extent

Attached: Wardruna_@_Roadburn_2015_01.jpg (1200x1800, 550K)

Patricia Janečková really is a doll.

Frühlingsstimmen really brings me back to Die Fledermaus. Loved it before I saw the Opera with my woman and the experience will remain a strong emotional highlight for me. And I hope to see Les contes d' Hoffmann which contains the former song soon as the opera is coming to my area.

Get yourself a trad. girl who can appreciate some classical tunes, my huefriend. You can really share experiences by sharing music. But protip as well, sometimes a trad. girl can be CREATED. Not kidding, some girls really just need to be guided.

He says, while he suckles all the semen he can from the tip of a circumcized cock

too bad they ruined the folk with the metal part

Well that makes me happy, I've seen kikes infiltrate folk before. Alan Stivell for example plays folk from Brittany, but his parents are lithuanian jews. And in this day and age it's important to know the values folk artists stand for. That doesn't mean they need to be political, something as simple as telling their people to have families instead of chasing empty careers is enough. Historically folk artists were meant to keep a people in touch with its roots, so that's an important aspect to keep in mind

>sometimes a trad. girl can be CREATED
I'm well aware, and I think that's what I'll need to do. While girls created by trad parents do exist, they're rare, so I'm not counting on it. I also need to get my shit together first in regards to having land and stuff like that, living a cosmopolitan lifestyle won't attract any valuable woman. I'm from the south so there are plenty of good small town girls, but I don't know if I'll manage to leave Brazil yet, it would be wrong to get a girl I'd eventually leave if that happened. But if I can't leave I'll look for a younger girl in our countryside, someone whose family I can get to know etc. That's if jews haven't managed to flood small towns with niggers by then, that is

>.. and how is that any different than most other "LARPING" bands
It isn't, and just like those other groups they are shit
>Should appreciate artists who brace European elements
Except they aren't doing any of that, they are essentially hippies who like to play dress up because it helps enhance their acid trips or when they do mushrooms
>Heiling produces good music, you just don't happen to enjoy them
No, they don't. Their music is shit and you're so obsessed with falling to the idea of paganism instead of actual European culture that you just ignore the fact that they're an art piece not a fucking band. You're like those cucks that jerk themselves off to Ghost BC
Like I said, Maria Franz can DEFINITELY fucking sing. But her band is a fucking LARP that insults everything actual folk groups are doing
Here, based Oliver Pade took what was left of Gain and turned it into Kaunan and got Einar and Maria to sing together so that Maria would actually make a decent song during her caterer instead of the ASMR trash she usually does. youtu.be/5aKl4NoVwzo

Attached: 1477446998604.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Glad you like it
He spent a decade researching and learning everything he could as well as making pretty much all his instruments Frome catch the old way so he could appreciate them more or because they just didn't fucking exist.
He is the reason the entire thing is taking a life of its own and it's nice to see his 17 years of hard work have paid off
Take a look at this, it's always nice to learn something new youtu.be/UQpgTA8yBOk

Attached: 68e09103027a8c046360c21923eee72e.png (1002x756, 397K)

Don't you have a kike to suck dry?
Not everyone is dead obsessed with being part of the faggiest group of subverted cowards alive.
I was pointing out his hypocrisy because Brazil has always been known for its jungles and heavy Ayahuasca use you retarded common core victim.
No wonder you side with a nation that loves getting fucked in the ass by niggers just as much as the JEWSA.

Attached: 1456789521531.jpg (600x449, 163K)

GOD OF THUNDER, WHO CRACKS THE SKY
youtube.com/watch?v=kMo8McuMUng

Attached: boat in a storm by marta nael.jpg (1100x733, 298K)