Let's say pol conspiracy theories are right and jews are planning to genocide white people

Let's say pol conspiracy theories are right and jews are planning to genocide white people.

Dont you think it's well deserved? If you know you've committed a crime the reasonable thing to do is to accept your sentence like a civilized human being.

I think everyone can agree that white people deserve to be genocided ten times over.

Attached: bannon.jpg (300x168, 6K)

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

Israel and zionism is over. You're fucked. Your people are fucked. You're all fucked and I can't wait to watch you jews die for your crimes.

No nigger

>Oh shit, Jow Forums is right
>Well...fuck you! White genocide is ok!
This is why both you and your family get to die.

You're being unreasonable.

Crimes that the Jews committed and blame on whites

Yes we are. We are done arguing with you, and what comes next will cost you your everything.

So it was the jews that killed a majority of all the native Americans?

I don't think it is well deserved, and I accept all the "wrong" ways whites come up with to deal with the Jewish problems. I hope schlomo lays in the streets we built and dies SOON.

Christopher Columbus was a Jew and the Rothschild banking house provided the funds for English colonization

>sins of the father are the sins of the son
Retard logic. Actually its not even logic, its anti-logic

Your families lives are forfeited.

>Let's say Hitler was right and attempted a final solution for the despicable, eternally hated, biological enemies of humanity; the so called "Jews".
Don't you think it's about time we had a real Holocaust?

Attached: BHlight.jpg (635x848, 108K)

Only the Jews, they will be lucky to find a shitty street corner to live on when the "goyim" are done slaughtering them.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY

Fucking newfags. At least sage.

Attached: Shills60Ways.jpg (2182x1635, 826K)

On here you often see people attributing the high crime rates of blacks on genetics, why cant the same be done for whites in terms of their propensity for evil?
If left unchecked and given an opportunity whites will succumb to their inherently evil nature and bring destruction to all races they deem inferior as they have done in the past.

The whites of today are docile only because of the efforts of smart people but they can't kept docile forever. The only solution to this problem is one they came up with, genocide.

Even if its true that black crime rates are the result of genetics it would still be wrong to put the blame on the entire black race due to many many bad eggs. Same goes for whites and, dare I say it, Jews too

IT IS NEVER REASONABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR DEATH SENTENCE.

I didnt think Alex Jones talked about the jews.

I see what you did there.

Very cute. Dont you think someone manipulating people like that deserves the punishment they get? You know you do.

White people did nothing wrong. They were motivated by kindness to uplift the savage and primitive races of man.

Your motivations are not pure op, and therefore the punishment you recieve will be just. You will deserve it.

>If you know you've committed a crime
But we didnt. Thats the point.
But niggers, leftists n feminazis do.
I agree they deserve to be killed, completely.

Fuck off kike

I don't actually believe jews are planning to genocide white people. It's akin to the meme on here about how the holocaust didn't happen but it should've.

The jews aren't planning to genocide whites but they should.

>They were motivated by kindness to uplift the savage and primitive races of man

I agree. whites were motivated by kindness in their genocide of the jews. I am also motivated by kindness in my belief that whites should be genocided.

> don't you think
They'll never learn

No youre not. You deserve to be punished. You are immoral.

You cant hold that kind of evil in your soul. Karma will get you.

You are returning kindness with evil. That is an evil thing user. That makes you evil.

Evil is sometimes necessary to stop greater evil.

it is If you know you deserve it.

Look at Jeffrey Dahmer as an example

I agree.
When whites fight back against the genocide all other must accept what we do to them.

SAGE Troll Kike Slide Thread...

You are the greater evil.

It's the greater part that matters

Fucked how?

So you are in stage 1?

Sorry, how is being a leftist a crime?

Ha ha nice logic suzie, now go outside and play yuhgio with your 9yo friends

This is such obvious bait.
Sage this shit.

The Projection Jew?

Hi Chaim, we whites already know you’re planning on killing Amalek (all non-Jewish whites) and we won’t allow it. This won’t end well for you.

U mad kike?

That's some psychology 101 bullshit shlomo. Fuck off

>israel and zionism is over
Ah, at the denial stage i see

They certainly didnt stop it. Look up how many Jewish families owned slaves as well.

>don't you think it's just to kill a bunch of people from crimes committed by people they have nothing to do with except for the fact they have similar skin color as them

:thinking:

Shalom my brother

From the perspective of whites i am the greater evil because my evil punishes their evil.

I am okay with that.

bahahahaahahahaa
the best part is how if you "logically" decide who needs to get genocided, it will once again be non-whites
you're LITERAL genetic mistakes compared to us, you know this right?
LMAO

im white and im not evil. My family is from Sweden and fought for the union in the civil war.

So you admit that whites are inherently evil?
in an effort to to rid the world of them they would respond not with acceptance of their nature and that they are deserving of their fate for all they have done but with threats of committing even greater suffering now than they have in the past which only grants credence to the fact that they need to be dealt with fast.

I don't think whites should ever be given the opportunity to visit suffering to the inhabitants of this planet again.

No faggot. I admit you apes and Schlomos are going to call us evil no matter what happens.

You are just going to be very sad when the white devil you called out for finally comes to your door.
And we don't want to hear any complaining.

I have no criminal record and I didn't kill anyone. Your argument is invalid.

>You are just going to be very sad when the white devil you called out for finally comes to your door.

I don't think you understand my position.

I want you guys to be gotten rid of while you're docile before you have the opportunity to visit suffering on the scale you used to in the past.

But the fact is that jews aren't conspiring to kill you guys off so eventually in the future a perfect storm will result in you guys being able to get back to visiting suffering on people different from you with impunity as is your custom.

The jews aren't planning to genocide all white people but they should.

White people are not evil. You might as well say Batman is the evil one and The Joker is the good guy.

Explain how I, a white man, am evil. Im happy to answer questions as well.

You better hurry up because more of us are waking up and preparing everyday.
Tick tock faggot

I better hurry up and what?

Fortunately for you guys the jews don't share my opinions.

I don't understand why people think we can live happily ever after knowing the nature of whites.

You guys will win in the end because the people in power won't accept (or maybe it's simply not in their nature) that the only solution to the white problem is to stoop to their level.

You do what they would do. Genocide.

So you daydream about white genocide yet do absolutely nothing about it.
Good, continue to be a useless waste.
I doubt you will be spared either.

I don't daydream about it.

I see it as something that needs to be done. It's a necessity, not something to daydream about.
I personally don't have the power to do it or it would've been done already.

Like I said. Continue to do absolutely nothing about it.

I'm not doing nothing. I try to get people to understand that the only solution to whites is to think like them.

You have to treat them as they would treat you.

This leads you to the inevitable conclusion that you have to genocide them because they will do the same to you the moment they get the opportunity.

>reddit spacing
back to r/incels plebbit weirdo

Yeh if everybody thought like whites that would be great. You'd all be like Asians and Indians. Enjoying what we built and shutting the fuck up about how evil we are.

Should we also ignore priests who fuck little boys as long as there are a few boys he didn't touch?

>stay quite and let yourself be genocided!
Are you serious?

No, go take on the Catholic church if you honestly care so much about the majority (white) kids getting raped. Oh I forgot, you just daydream about stuff.

Attached: text-poster-you-need-us-we-dont-need-you.png (547x459, 227K)

Nah, a nigger screwed a lightbulb in once so they are a part of technology.

why would i take on the catholic church when white genocide also solves that problem?

You brought it up not me. I don't give a fuck about the Jew loving vatican

90%of the people alive today is alive thanks to the westen technology and medicine
for every one we killed 100 more were being growing thanks to our contribution to humanity
the balance is quite good is you ask me
europeans would survive because we have show during history that we are the best making the world progress to a better future

Difference is this: We can kill both Jews, Blacks and Asians. You live because we allow it. Your kind has never built and conquered like we have and you never will.

Bcuz trump

You can't genocide us. That's the thing though, we could kill every single non-white in existence should you try and the only thing you could hope for is some cucked white people defending you.

Which crime?
Genocide? Whites were not the only who did, arguably not even the worst.
Slavery? Whites were not the only ones who did but were the only ones who abolished it simply because they wanted.
Your logic could be used to genocide anyone.

>your time is running out kikes and your desperate memes prove that.

So intimidating

Attached: itsgoingdown.orgwp-contentuploads201612nocara.blackblogs.orgwp-contentuploadssites273201611CyDLrh6UA (960x613, 56K)

Okay, I’ll play. What crime have I committed?

I'd rather just kill you and live out the rest of my days peacefully.

>whitey b takin over da world and oppressing urrbody n shit

This is such shit b8, you are just a fucking stormfag larping as usual. You're not smart enough for this.

Yeah it genuinely would be well-deserved. Western Europeans have unironically stolen lots of land, entire continents even.

Dispossessed whites should reject the colonialism of their past, which was lead by the 1% for economic profit, just as the 1% colonise white countries with immigrants today for economic profit. Colonialism trampled on unique cultures back then just as immigration is trampling on white's culture now.

>Jewish: 111.36
>White: 100.00
When will Jow Forums admit that Jews are the true master race?

Attached: IQADD.jpg (346x320, 36K)

If if muh iq meme had merit, even them by your own kikery you show that there are way more whites with 111+ than kikes.

when you stop using the subrace of a subrace as a metric

Attached: religion and IQ.jpg (500x481, 34K)

Why is it only the white race that has to atone when many other races are killing each other, and other races, some still to this day?

>visiting suffering
I'm guessing you're a pajeet. Die mad about it, jealous cunt.

You fuckin moron the jews started slavery for gold in the americas its why they need to destroy al-andalus to get the iberian ports to reignite the new and improved west african slave trade since the east african Caucasoid slave trade failed when the prophet mohammad defeated them and put an end to that shit. FUCK I know the jews burned all your books and forged their way thru all of your libraries thru memetic lies but you can fuckin just look at the dates for the destruction od al andalus and the ensuing new world gold digging expenditure by the s. euro latin niggers. You also realize that blonde hair blue eyed people never owned slaves and the moor rape browning is a lie. S. euros and jews were darker in the past and they went upwards and raped and kidnapped the nordic pagans for bleach of the bloodline since talmudic scriptures claims white skin is necassary for their return to zion. JEWS come from india and its something they very much dont their slave goyim(the enitrity of western civilization) over the past 10,000 years to find out what they're doing. They first rape gang land was modern day northern pakistan which is where white people orginiate.

LOOK AT THE KALASH TRIBE HIDING IN THE MOUNTAINS. YOU REALLY THINK THE MOSLEMS THE MOST TRADITIONALY NON MATERIALISTIC FAMILY STRUCTURED RELIGION ARE RAPING

Attached: indian-jews-israel-xl_070517125410.jpg (647x404, 36K)

IQ, clinical pyschology and frankly the entirety of trial statistical studies using probability distribution of p-values is bullshit. Which is every field in academia aside from physics and chemistry. EVEN BIOLOGY HAS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT NOW.

>dont you think you deserve genocide because you make other people feel inadequate because they are?
No
>You're being unreasonable.

Attached: 1527064564542m.jpg (438x1024, 62K)

Niggers deserve to be genocided. Along

Name something whites did so bad that wasn’t set in motion by Jews themselves. Just try.

Fucking newfags

>If you know you've committed a crime
What "crime" have I commited, you shit eating fuckwad?

I let the shitskins give me credit for slavery and colonization.
That means I also get to take credit for every awesome thing Amy white 0erskn has ever done.

I won the 84 NBA finals MVP with the Celtics.

The "crime" of white supremacy.
By virtue of making other look bad by comparison we are apparently a bane to (((humanity)))
Think about it. All they really want is to end meritocracy.

You are not larry bird. Dont you dare sully that mans name with your filthy posts. And on the off slim chance you are the bird your drunk and stop typing. ALso give picture timestamp proof otherwise your a dirty kike liar and this is frankly a null new low for a kike to attempt this kind of horseshittery.

>Dont you think it's well deserved? If you know you've committed a crime the reasonable thing to do is to accept your sentence like a civilized human being.
>I think everyone can agree that white people deserve to be genocided ten times over.
Yes, we do "deserve" it, but in this world might makes right, thus we whites have to regain our might and create a future for our people.

Yes, we genocided millions, nuked entire cities, raped, pillaged and conquered entire continents, but that is because we were just stronger then everyone else.
Now we are in a moment of weakness, try to fight us and see what happens.

You did none of that. Everyone involved in the manhattan project was jewish along with the V2 rocket building. The other stuff was clearly kikes retard.

I AM the Birdman and I'm sick if you niggers and faggots claiming I wasn't an athlete.

1) I didn't have elite top speed or leaping ability but I was THE quickest man on the court at all times. My hand eye coordination was unmatched.
My hands were faster than any boxer who has ever lived.
Also I was strong as bull.
Plus I was generally just smarter than the other nba monkeys.

Coping THIS HARD with white supremacy.

You are just jealous because we are the best.

I think this reasoning would work on a college campus desu

>stop making sense reeeeeeeee
Kys you inbred kiddie fiddler

Faggotry