Very soon US dollar will be used as a toilet paper.GET READY BURGERS

Seeking alternatives to US dollar dominance in global finance on day one of SPIEF 2018
The first day of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) has seen various discussions on ways of ditching the US currency which dominates global trade.
Veteran investor Jim Rogers has noted that the US currency will likely lose its leadership status in the next decade.

“Dollar is going to be higher than now because the turmoil is coming.
Then, it is going to be overpriced and people will look around and say, ‘America’s got the largest debt in the history of the world. I
t’s printing money as fast as it can,’” the investor said at the Valdai Club’s discussion session, held as part of SPIEF.

The alternative is coming from Brazil, Russia, China, India, Iran and other developing countries, according to Rogers,
who said these states have enough power to compete with the dolla

rt.com/business/427691-spief-dollar-economic-forum/

Attached: United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg (1200x523, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson#Attack_and_assassination_attempt
rt.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov suggested the euro could substitute the dollar in Russia’s foreign trade
if Brussels takes a stand against Washington’s latest sanctions against Moscow.
“As we see, restrictions imposed by the American partners are of an extraterritorial nature.
The possibility of switching from the US dollar to the euro in settlements depends on Europe’s stance toward Washington’s position,” said Siluanov, who is also Russia’s first deputy prime minister.
The minister added that the Chinese yuan, Indian rupee, and Russian ruble can also play a greater role in trade.

The US dollar is higher than it has been in years. Post your make belief propoganda somewhere else. The Euro and BP are in the ones in trouble.

In a blackpilled sense, this. Are the BRICS really going to make waves and get everyone to use their meme currency? The closest thing that could challenge dollar hegemony would be if several countries teamed up with Saudis to trade oil for something other than USD

pure rubbish. Russia has a terminal demographic. after 2022 they won't be able to maintain their army nor ever hope for any economic growth.
muh BRICS meme is old

Attached: russia-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 57K)

Funny you say that. So why Euro is higher than the green toilet paper?

Peter Schiff detected

The US has Debt because people desire to fund it, and it's denominated in dollars. If the dollar became worthless, so too would our debts.

Nothing touching the USD in the near future, Saudi is a puppet for us. No worries there. BRICS is a meme and more of a rounding error for us.

Look up “Triffin Dilemma”.

Dollar as the reserve currency of the world is the source of our problems. It’s not a bad thing that it’s disappearing.

please be true
please be true
please be true
please be true

Attached: 1523556738939.gif (336x199, 1.97M)

Before the dollar dies, all other Fiat dies. Euros first, probably in the next 9 months

Yeah but I know how to turn lead into gold....if I comes to that.

Attached: 149506i2_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 43K)

no it isn't

why r u lying

r u retarded

Attached: usd index2.png (1168x456, 67K)

^THIS^

Attached: 1522969982120.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Attached: 1509257881869.jpg (3417x4153, 3.14M)

Okay.

We will just invade whoever is on top and take all of their transvestobucks or whatever they call them.

Attached: C1OJKe3UoAAO2V4.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

US is becoming paper tiger.
Game is over. Turnip fucked your reputation in the World.

Attached: Donald-Trump-real insane moment..jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Absolute garbage
>memeflag
Why am I not surprised? I hope for a bright future for Russia but quit acting as if they're somehow the leading world power after a good chunk of the world is still angry at them for the USSR
>Brazil, Russia, China, India, Iran and other developing countries
>Developing countries
Unbelievable propaganda

Attached: screen shot 2016-12-29 at 91525 am.png (800x487, 85K)

Reputation?

Are we supposed to care about that?

You can look down on us all you like as the bombs fall.

Attached: 1485840389374.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>non-third-world shitholes are going to toss their hat in the ring with Russia

The only global currency that has a chance at being relevant is the Yuan, and any country with an average IQ >90 know that Chinks are only interested in short-term plays that result in them grabbing more land and resources.

Trump unironically is good for the dollar.

The Euro on the other hand won't be around anymore before 2030

Don't you worry greedy American, very soon bombs will be falling on your shithole.
China will make sure of that and other nations will join.

What will happen to the all powerful replacement Petrol Yuan when it's discovered that most of China's "gold" is fraudulent?

That's fine.

See how that works out for you.

You act like we're not willing to torch the entire planet.

Attached: 1485833742258.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

YOU ARE STUPID
But that's normal for majority of Americans.

All the gold commercials are running saying buy gold now.
Looks like I better buy before it's too late!

>Eurocucks are so far gone that they're trying this hard
I don't know wether to laugh or feel pity and just end you now

>So why Euro is higher than the green toilet paper?
The UK

>not investing in lead AND rations

No matter what you do

How hard to try

You will never matter to us.

We just don't care.

Attached: 1508287949320.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

I've only been waiting for 10 years.

Attached: 1518757333756.png (814x965, 173K)

I have been waiting for this to happen,
any day now!

my body is ready

IDIOTS NEVER CARE I GIVE YOU THAT
BUT IDIOTS ALWAYS LOSE IN THE END. KEK

Even I have to admit this looks a lot like pure Russian propaganda lol.. sage

> implying soldiers will stick around when there's nothing to fund the gibs

>Even I have to admit this looks a lot like pure Russian propaganda lol..
Why you are so stupid.
>Veteran investor Jim Rogers has noted that the US currency will likely lose its leadership status in the next decade.

>RT

LOL, another stupid American.
>Veteran investor Jim Rogers has noted that the US currency will likely lose its leadership status in the next decade.

Let's see your flag.

he isn't arguing with your point user he's just saying that it WILL drop, as a prediction. And unfortunately it looks as if he may be right. Hard to say doe

Attached: 100_ male.jpg (500x512, 46K)

>Brazil, Russia, China, India, Iran
oh no not BRIICS!

Wait, werent these very same faggots supposed to supplant us like a decade ago now? Let's review, shall we?
>Huemonkeys almost as dysfunctional as Venezuelans. Zero hope of anything of importance while shitskins run the show.
>Rooskies can barely stay afloat after oil prices took a dive
>Chink economic growth is already slowing. Indians to surpass them in the near future.
>Iran LEL go make more demands from Eurofags. Iran isn't fit to lick the shit nuggets from our asshole.
>India can't even figure out fucking toilets
>South Africa is entirely omitted now. Pathetic faggots like OP are terrified to admit their past failure in this very fucking regard.

TLDR; We aren't going anywhere, and if someone were to actually mount a legit attempt at dethroning us, well, god fucking help those poor bastards.

Attached: 24651_0.jpg (630x630, 83K)

Trump wants a weak dollar. He said so himself. It makes International trade work out in our favor.

Fitting. Andrew Jackson, the first president physically attacked while in office and the first president that someone tried to assassinate. It's almost like when you mess with the banks bad things happen to you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson#Attack_and_assassination_attempt

>russian state propaganda channel on damage control as US dollar continues to rise.

Europe is fucked. Russia may actually be ok but will be relegated to a regional power and not the world power Putin wants. China is fucked. Francis Bacon was right, the US is the new Atlantis. The old world will fall but we will be the last ones standing who restart the new world.

Attached: chinas future.png (1570x872, 308K)

How many euros exist vs USD you fucking moron? You can only use the worth of a currency to measure up against itself in the past, it's a useless metric to measure against other currencies.

A dollar crash would be beneficial to certain global players but not if it were to happen over night. Many of these said players hold enormous amounts of T-bills thus a dollar crash would most certainly be negative for them. This doesn't mean they aren't positioning themselves for the eventual crash. Repatriation of gold and accumulation of gold has been the ongoing case for years in obvious preparation. The media does not report on this. The dollar "crash" I believe will not have a quick death but a slow one with slight upturns in between, struggling for its last breath. Keep in mind of these open facts:

1. The Federal Reserve WANTS inflation. The US isn't necessarily opposed to a dollar crash stretched over a long period of time.
2. The Federal government does not benefit from a rising dollar considering the amount of debt it has.
3. In response to what I mentioned above regarding other countries holding US debt remember the old adage: "If I owe you 1,000$ I have a problem. If I owe you a million $ you have a problem."

They assassinated Lincoln for trying to end Usury

>How many euros exist vs USD you fucking moron?
you stupid dork US is printing their dollars like toilet paper no back to it up nothing
well besides blood of the innocent all over the World killed by the US military

b-but i get paid in dollars

>you stupid dork US is printing their dollars like toilet paper no back to it up nothing

Do you honestly not just understand that is the point I just made? You literal fucking retard lmao.

The BRICS countries are run by western intelligence. People were talking about Putin being an agent in the 2000s wtf people. Jewish narcotics dealers brought China to its knees in the 19th century... and they've lost it since? Doubtful. Any phony currency paradigm shift will be a false flag. The thing is all theater.

Attached: 1524475973229.jpg (960x1280, 333K)

its the other way around. You would need to print exponentially more money at every interval to exploit the delays in currency fluctuations, and scam people to buy debt. And the only people who have been conditioned to buy that debt is American citizens.

Well, your point making talent is not that very great in that case.

imagine being this fucking stupid kek, I honestly can't, you're welcome for the economics lesson though you fucking inbred

Attached: 1526260345448.jpg (900x900, 140K)

but the US is a regressing country tho

Attached: bigly.jpg (799x873, 76K)

like the daily school shootings in towns all across America? Oops I just shat a nugget.

thats why you had to enlist the rat army to shill for you amirite?

Attached: 7675859590.jpg (750x745, 106K)

yes. you are not very clever

and that is the reason why everybody's dumping the dollar

Attached: 56647474888.jpg (190x265, 6K)

>"everybody is dumping the dollar" - anonymous canadian
>meanwhile USD is highest its ever been

really makes you think.. It looks like they're not dumping it on any exchange then, maybe they are trying to full the gigantic empty hole in your head?

>meanwhile USD is highest its ever been
We're still well off the '85 all-time high.

> RT
> memeflag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24K)

I come to these threads to find this

>RT
BINGO, WE HAVE ANOTHER DUMB AMERICAN HERE. LOL

I'm with you, this is the face of a boomer I can trust

Attached: Jim-rogers-madrid-160610.jpg (761x800, 350K)

I wish it was at the highest. I still beat myself up for not changing my 50k usd to euro last year when 1€ was 1.05 usd

>I'm with you, this is the face of a boomer I can trust

Attached: D.T.-making idiot face .jpg (1024x576, 104K)

Does Trump have a Bridge?

Attached: ok.jpg (900x900, 122K)

The US Dollar has supposedly been on its last legs for decades.

We may move to a world of MULTIPLE senior currencies but there’s no timeline where the US Dollar is dead in the mud while the Euro, Ruble, Pound etc are OK

btw google Jim Rogers 2014 or Jim Rogers 2016 or any year. These guys are like broken clocks.

>Draining the Swamp
>With my fellow Jewish businessmen

Trump is the biggest Israeli fanboy in American history. Not even bush liked Israel as much as he does.

Attached: E43CDD14-2848-4D28-B251-A62EFEB49723.png (360x360, 140K)

Economic collapse will be how natsoc becomes ascendant

>The alternative is coming from Brazil, Russia, China, India, Iran and other developing countries
>Brazil, India
>laughing whores.tga

They’re doing this because we’re fucking winning

are you basing your understandings of american economics 100% off of the movie zeitgeist?

Why did you capitalize "bridge"?

Does anybody know whether or not he is a freemason?

What the fuck happened to your face Lambert?

>Not already buying gold with your life savings
If it's taken you this long you're fucked.

>(((RT)))
Hey rabbi

The need for more ruble-yuan settlements comes as trade between Russia and China grows.
Xu Sitao, chief economist with Deloitte China, told RT that China has become the largest export market for Russia since 2017,
accounting for roughly 12-13 percent of Russian exports.

“As I said earlier, Russia and China are very complementary. China is moving away from dirty energy coal, so I do expect further collaboration between our countries,
I’m quite optimistic,” he said. Both Moscow and Beijing have repeatedly stressed they don’t need other currencies for bilateral trade.

That takes me back. I remember in 2010 when every (((analyst))) faggot and their mom were swearing up and down that the BRICS were going to create a bank to rival the world bank and the imf, ending the usd hegemony. I wonder where that is now!

>Very soon US dollar will be used as a toilet paper.GET READY BURGERS
says the increasingly nervous jew for the millionth time this decade

Explain to me how the euro offering negative interest rates combined with the US petrodollar that's been swinging it's cock around every other nation for decades (OPEC US owned through proxies minus a few) and anybody who tries to break away from the death clamp of the Goldman Sachs/Rothschild banking system gets the absolute works all tied together means that if the dollar DOES go to shit that we aren't taking the rest of the world down with us? America will not go out quietly. We will die like the mentally ill children we are. And I'll be damn proud of that.

>These guys are like broken clocks.
Be that as it may how much more debt can we really take on? Thats not a rhetorical question either, some user explain to me how much more we can rack up before it collapses under its own weight

Attached: 0202_federal-debt-proj-since-1930-full.gif (720x540, 29K)

As much as you want, provided you remain the #1 military power.

Currently US bonds are seen as one of the safest investments one can make, so long as that's true interest will remain reasonable and there's no real pressure to tighten the belt or increase taxes. Once the boomers will die off a bit and hold less power they'll probably cut social security pay outs a bit, and we'll be back under budget and the boomers will have totally fucked gen X in hilarious fashion.

>rt.
stopped right htere

>>rt.
>stopped right htere
LOL. ANOTHER STUPID TURD DETECTED.

Have fun with the tether fallout

>Cashies

Attached: 1521465150318.png (480x407, 239K)

>“Dollar is going to be higher than now because the turmoil is coming.
No it won't, that happened last year.

The days of all fiat currencies are numbered.

once automation finishes taking over factories and machine learning cuts the needed number of service employees to 10% the concept of money will need to change entirely. in that way all currencies days are numbered.

WORLD LEADERS SAYING FUCK YOU USA.
PUTIN IS WINNING. LIKE A BOSS.
Russia’s St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, one of the world’s key economic discussion platforms, opened on Thursday.
This year, about 40 world leaders, including French President Emmanuel Macron, are attending the event.
SPIEF 2018 will also welcome leading investment funds from 20 countries with total assets of more than $13.5 trillion.

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.:.jpg (1280x853, 388K)

WORLD LEADERS SAYING FUCK YOU USA and FUCK YOUR SANCTIONS.
PUTIN IS WINNING. LIKE A BOSS.
Russia’s St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, one of the world’s key economic discussion platforms, opened on Thursday.
This year, about 40 world leaders, including French President Emmanuel Macron, are attending the event.
SPIEF 2018 will also welcome leading investment funds from 20 countries with total assets of more than $13.5 trillion.

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.:.jpg (1280x853, 388K)

ETH

show your flag

>Jim Rogers
>Valdai Club
Literal make-believe Soros tier propaganda funded by globalists within Kremlin
sage