Earlier today it was reported that yesterday...

Earlier today it was reported that yesterday, two ebola patients left a hostpital to attend a church service with about 50 people, the two were found and returened, one of them is now dead.
Now a priest has contracted the virus.
During the Black Plague, priests famously spread the virus by giving the last rights to practitioners who were infected.
This is no accident, AIDS isn’t an accident, there is no gain in this, this is the JESUITS begining their endgame.

Attached: CF3F1108-66B5-4C00-886C-82F5678944F7.jpg (750x700, 322K)

God works in mysterious ways

>letting people with Ebola go anywhere
holy shit absolutely everyone involved should be shot

God hates Catholics. They are blasphemers who fuck kids and hoard wealth

It's "rites", you turbo tool.

He did not kno da wey

Revelation 18:4
>And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Attached: 1512706653644.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Oh fuck.

Ebola-chan is going to see if she can get her fist all the way up Christ-chan.

You are correct hans, this burger brain of mine just defaults to the other word since it is so prevelant here.

dude everyone was spreading the virus in 1348 because no one knew any better. Clergy was decimated

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors, but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor

Hope its in the Congo and not here. Seal the borders and let them die off. Not a penny should be wasted. Trump will cuck and send his brothas all our medicinal personnel

13 Brūtol Wεddĩng Najt Fotoz Šhεred Baj Hʌzband

>Fut Massaže

Attached: HenryKissingger.jpg (708x530, 76K)

>Christ
>Catholic
pick one you dumb faggot
The Vatican 1 was legit. Vatican 2 is Jesuit.

Ugh i will have to fly toronto to london soon

i hope so. we need to cull those niggers down something massive.

oh no that sucks!

burn the coal pay the toll

>torn between his Jow Forumseddit tendencies and the desire not to look too try-hard

Attached: 5708F251-0E27-4032-9CF4-EF92B92A9EF3.jpg (704x1166, 223K)

You forgot about the juden poisoning the wells

No. It’s just religious people being stupid. Luckily Ebola burns itself out pretty fast. By the time you arrive in America from Africa your showing enough symptoms to get the entire flight quarantined. It’s not sneaky like the plague or HIV.

>implying you aren't misrepresenting my post and by extension me to use as a false basis for attacking me and try to smear my credibility so people don't pay attention to the post content
Every single day with this shit. Get a new fucking playbook for God's sake you overpaid faggots.

Attached: boardasf.png (1154x611, 1016K)

What would happen if you got some african tribals thinking the same thing today?

Attached: 1527168713999.png (1600x2133, 1.24M)

They’d kill any white people they saw. As if they don’t think Jews look like Europeans in general. That’s like asking us to tell Asians apart.

GIVE YOU ENERGY TO EBOLA-CHAN!!!

Attached: 1411209473605.png (1223x1666, 692K)

AHAHAHAH

Attached: ct-spt-sister-jean-bobblehead-record-loyola-20180326.jpg (2000x1125, 239K)

Fap for more Ebola!!!

Attached: 1411020302468.png (1000x1358, 816K)

meme magic is real!!!

Attached: 346cce81c5be5297e95d1d62f727e.jpg (800x1200, 290K)

Did he put his dick into the butthole of a child who had Ebola?

That’s how you cure aids moron.

I love you Ebola Chan

Attached: Ibola chan.png (1228x950, 971K)

I love you Ebola chan

>Hope its in the Congo and not here.

I hope it comes here, anyone within the vicinity of a nigger deserves to die like one.

please don't use that word

I love you, Ebola-chan

This.

Which word? Nigger or here? I sure hope it doesn’t come here, that’s for sure

>pedopriest gets ebola
and nothing of value was lost

>jesuits
are the propaganda arm of the vatican
shills before the word existed
death to all pedopriests and their helpers

Attached: old3283.jpg (608x769, 180K)

you know which word.
I won't ask you again. use it again and see what happens

>JESUITS begining their endgame.
You mean the Georgia Guidestones people? Good. They're good rules.

I'm honestly surprised there isn't more Ebola-chan rule 34

>God is calling for the Christians in the Catholic Church to leave it in order to avoid being caught up in their sins
And they'll still argue that the Catholic Church is not the Whore of Babylon. The true practice is to forgo all that you own and go out to preach the gospel, through which people will learn how to live and be baptised with the Holy Spirit.

THERES NO CURE FOR LOVE