USA will be turned into a part of Putin's Russia like annexed areas of Georgia & Ukraine

Attached: fest.jpg (708x622, 129K)

Trump is getting bumped. LOL

fuck guys im so sick of that stupid hot cheeto puff in the office, can we finally get rid of him before he does some real damage? hes basically a ERROR_STRING_ATTACK_NOT_FOUND anyways...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at InsultHandler.main(InsultHandler.java:43)
4 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

Attached: SCRIPT.IMAGE.DEMORALIZE_1.jpg (512x599, 40K)

no it won't this russia shit is ridiculous because America is the first world and Russia is a borderline 2nd/3rd world shit hole. the U.S. is so much more powerful than Russia it's ridiculous

Agent Trump does any unimaginable shit to side-track attention from Russia and his traitorous acts with Kremlin.

Attached: trumpy.jpg (895x1200, 152K)

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Will we be annexed by Russia soon?
I’m quite scared

Do you have anything worthy of our time there?
Anyway, which states we should annex first? (Except California, we don't need that cancer)

Sage

YOU ARE STUPID.

>le evil Russia is going to take over the world I swear I heard about it on reddit.

Wow another neocon shill thread. What a "surprise"

>Anyway, which states we should annex first?
>Please try Alaska
>Please try Alaska

Attached: 10221.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

By the way i think that Americans are too blinded by their bulshit to see the real picture. Trump is Chinas puppet, he put sanctions only on these Russian corporations that are directly competing with Chinese (guess which corporation became world leader in aluminum production after you put sanctions on RUSAL, not American, not any other, but China Hongqiao), also while setting smoke screen muh trade wars with China in one hand, his lobbying their HTC Corporation corporation with the other, he also are making us to be more dependable on China, Trump is totally Chinas bitch.

I would love for this to happen so we can finally nuke the EU out of existence.

90% of Russia is third world outside of the major cities so they aren't taking over anything.

You mean Russia will have not only t i g e r s but also n i g g e r s ?

Because literally no one cares about your shit government always fucking with US. China on the other hand is the more reasonable country to do business with.

Trump is Israel's puppet. Sure Trump cucks for China a lot, but he'll always be Israel's number one goy.

>China on the other hand is the more reasonable country to do business with

>hurr it's reasonable to outsource all your jobs and industry to China.

I hate you globalist retards so fucking much.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #482 - 'Trade deficit China - Google Search' - www_google_com_sear (596x369, 32K)

Since Russia loves to bomb places called Georgia I say you are fucked

Sage

Fuck off neocon, China has literally destroyed the midwest

While the US is not becoming part of Russia, it is becoming part of Mexico and Somalia.

1/10 bait

>American education

You have been fucked and hacked by China and they did it in such pro way and put blame on us (which with all these Ukraine and Syria bulshit was not that hard) that you are still crying muh Russia, whily willingly ignoring country that ripping benefits since the very start. Chinese been baying thats what left from soviet cb in Ukraine with all hands (they even shared some rocket tech with Norks).
But man as much as all this Russia bs amusing, and i would be glad to fuck with US but we are simple unable to, and you give us to much credit.

>java

hello pajeet

All this shit with Israel Jerusalem is another smoke screen for ordinary Americans, it doesn't mean much and been done just for you to say trump is jew bitch!11

Attached: 4ch trump its over.jpg (1600x546, 372K)

YOU ARE STUPID.

Some people think Trump's just making the US as a worldwide laughing-stock, but one day due to that double-dealer the USA will lose not only Alaska.
Looks like Americans haven't learnt anything after 9/11, and here's that presidency as a "free gift" from abroad. Enjoy.

Attached: kremlin candidate.jpg (700x488, 57K)

>the USA will lose not only Alaska.
>Please try Alaska
>Please try Alaska

Attached: 1474086534876.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Chinese will definitely try

Someone photoshop the bear into a Jew

kike alarm

What you faggots sound like.

Attached: Starbucks niggers.jpg (1024x679, 122K)

One insurgent won't do nothing against the regular troops.

>ahmoana be rambo
You'll get killed and whatever town you came from will be burned to the ground with all the inhabitants shot. PROTIP: real guerrilla war ain't like your vidya gaems.

Better than what it currently is, a kike colony. At least Putin likes white people.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: IMG_0077.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)