Zim Zam is flim flammed

cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/george-zimmerman-stalking/index.html

Broke as fuck and in deep trouble with the law.

Years ago, Jow Forums, I predicted this would happen. I was called a faggot, which I don't care about. But I was called wrong. And that really ground my gears.

So I just came here to say, I told you so, Jow Forums. I told you. George Zimmerman wound up broke as fuck, abandoned by everyone he ever loved, forgotten by his personal social media army, and inches away from homelessness. Just as I predicted.

Ha. Ha.

Attached: 1522364214769.jpg (1080x1305, 446K)

What's your point?

> NB4 some dipshit points out that Zimmerman is of (((Hebrew descent))), as if that fucking matters

> What's your point?

I was right.

Remember this moment when Trump is impeached, barely survives his impeachment, loses all credibility, gets primaried hard in 2020, and fails to secure a second term.

Well - he's a faggot piece of shit who needed a gun to settle a fistfight with a teenage kid. What do you expect?
Sooper dooper master race.

Attached: Mater Race.jpg (960x652, 207K)

>protecting your community
>savage dindu attacks
>nearly beaten to death
>defend yourself
>persecuted in media
>vilified everywhere
>life ruined
>haha told you so haha
stupid faggot
sage

(((donkey)))

Attached: 5102548A-91D3-4A5C-8C4B-E9DA408D49B6.png (680x618, 594K)

>Years ago, Jow Forums, I predicted this would happen
prove it.
Also everyone knew the guy was a goofball and an asshole. He is not in trouble for killing the nigger.

gaijins know, shut it down

>i predicted that a man who pissed off a bunch of people who try to ruin peoples would have his life ruined by people who ruin others lives over shit they don't understand
good job nigger

Attached: 1512779398530.gif (287x218, 2.01M)

>lying demokike.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I get it. Got ourselves a real Nostradamus here. Pretty easy prediction that after the entire media complex assassinated his character he was going to have a tough time. He stayed out of jail, but he was ruined by a population overzealous to compensate for a dead niglet.

Hey have you seen the recent viral nigger videos where prominent black figures have an interaction with cops then call them out as racist murdering rapists, and then the cops release the body cam and they are nothing but civil and cordial? I predict whites will stop giving a shit about niggers calling racism in the next decade. See you then!

Attached: 1506612142506.jpg (700x700, 46K)

commiting murder is actually stupid
no way in hell he didnt think little nigger boy was NOT going to attack him

he purposely confronted an unarmed teen while he himself was armed... was he really thinking he wasnt going to use his gun? literally waiting for trey to start swinging so he can shoot
fucking faggot.. that is 100% murder

Attached: 1527101328762.png (348x355, 175K)

Don't worry i took a screen shot, I need more for my collection.

Attached: 1519957452536.png (541x317, 26K)

You wrote that yourself, queer. You fool no one.

Attached: 1522797933970.gif (218x149, 730K)

You new around here bud?

>Years ago, Jow Forums, I predicted this would happen.

Did you predict based upon some evidence you had?

Did you predict it because you were mad about GZ killing a nigger you mourned over and therefore wanted it to happen?

Fresh smell of summer.

That doesn't unmake you a faggot.

Still breathing air though right?
So doing better than Trayvon?

Democucks are terrible at predictions.

Hey Trayvon is actually doing well, give him credit:

>posthumously awarded degree
>providing nutrients to soil as he decomposes
>crime free for eternity

They just go after people until they kill you or you kill yourself. This is what these pathtic statist creeps live for.

What will the DOW be at in 2020? What about BTC and SLV?

If you’re that good a predicting things, you’d be a billionaire now. Why aren’t you?

Based.

And also, rare. Didn’t see many Kazakh posters in a while.

Seems like George Zimmerman taught him a good lesson. We should help keep others out of trouble.

>An American hero

We don’t deserve him.

Attached: 0AB09B48-FAAF-403D-8632-0E1CF6E1EBB5.jpg (1242x1674, 687K)

>greasy mestizo parasite has a dysfunctional life
Who gives a fuck, he will be deported anyway.

Attached: spic.jpg (601x448, 48K)

Sick Burn

Attached: 1508106208944.jpg (578x960, 81K)