The Anarchist Guide to Destroying Starbucks

This is best applied in states like CA that has OTC needle laws.
Learn more here about how to get needles in CA easily:
cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DOA/Pages/OA_prev_npss.aspx

The plan.
>Buy needles (10 for $5)
>Buy Apple Juice
>Pre-Fill syringe with Apple Juice (looks like heroin)
>Preferably wear latex gloves to keep prints off
>Dress nice
>Visit as many Starbucks as possible
>Hide needles in bathroom

If enough Anons doing this, Starbucks will be forced to make a hard right on their policy.
Bonus points of you get a friend to come along but timed behind your arrival, to "discover" the needle and post it to social media.

Attached: insulin-syringes-with-6mm-needle_RC_DC_IN_0616-0002.png (378x400, 121K)

So this is the next phase of "Cuck the 'Bucks"?

holy shit, user. you spying my lunch conversations? we literally DID THIS at lunch today. i have no fallout to report, but there are needles in the bathroom of at least one starfucks in flyover americas.

Suggestions if I don't need to hide new ones. I'm near Hollywood lots of existingneedles

I wouldn't, want clean ones, if someone gets jabbed don't want to give them help c, plus you put yourself at risk handling them.

Thats hilarious. i guarantee if anyone does that and drops about 30 on the floor of a starbucks restroom the news will cover it. call the local tv stations ahead of time so they arrive just as youve exited the restroom

The will just change to blue lighting in their washroom. Nice try kid. Oh you cant see your veins under blue light FYI.

>drops 30
but who carries around that many needles? Better to combine one or two with some SUSPICIOUS WHITE POWDER (confection sugar) and a spent piece of 9mm brass. Wipe your prints

Bump i like all ideas listed so far

Just sent a screenshot of this thread to Starbucks corporate.
You lose again, Nazi fucks :)

no no no no no
WE HAVE TO CONVINCE THE NIGGERS TO INJECT THE APPLE JUICE

Reminder that May 29 all Starbucks locations will close for anti-white diversity training. I need as many brave anons as possible to drop some upper-deckers the day before, May 28, so that the smell has a chance to percolate and flood the restaurant.

Attached: POONITY.jpg (680x593, 80K)

Is there a way we can profit off of Starbucks's stock crashing because the homeless are going to ruin all their bathrooms?

Same because I'm feeling extra devilish tonight ;) We're just a couple of savages! Based!!!

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1514794914551s.jpg (250x194, 8K)

Get the Boggs on the line

Damn, Starbucks only move would be to only allow customers into restrooms, returning us to balance.
Send them the screen shot 1000x times.
It stops nothing.
The fire rises.

Just shit on the floor or flush a venti cup of portland cement concrete down the toilet.

Attached: 1467788557315.jpg (500x692, 168K)

Jokes on you apple juice is legal!

Attached: Shlomo.jpg (840x1120, 328K)

That’s why junkies use highlighter pen on theirs before they go in, it actually stands out more

it's actually extremely illegal to pass of substances as illicit substances, i woudln't do this

Best answer

Go to the same bathroom every day and flush a maxi pad until the day it overflows

They just aim for the scab...

Attached: track_marks_makeup_effect_by_mikesmoulage-d7rqrlg.jpg (640x621, 17K)

Law against drinking apple juice from a syringe?
Not like your trying to distribute it.

I wouldn't want them to change their policy. I think this is a great policy, especially when winter rolls around and the homeless need a place to warm up.

OP, that's gonna cause of addicts to lose faith in the 'Starbucks Needle Exchange' program. A lot of well-meaning Heroin addicts just looking for a free cup of Starbucks Joe & a safe place to shoot, are just gonna stare at the bathroom door, shake their heads and walk away

Starbucks corperate lel also looks like pol is constantly winning also needles are going to end up in any inner city bathroom cause its a complicated problem heres you (((you))) neck yourself

there's an indian restaurant right next to my local starbucks. perfect

Fuckin brilliant

Attached: 1526412223041.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

Bump. Alternatively, go up to a homeless dude and tell him you'll buy McDonald's if he faps on the floor of the starbucks bathroom

This too desu. That's how you fucking do it

Canada takes care of business.

Attached: poop-total80.gif (80x80, 964K)

>ignore the aids needles in your pisser
>it's just haters
>gibs money please

Attached: 1526481566036.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Yall are gonna get a lot of junkies killed doing this

Theyll find it and shoot apple juice into their veins

THIS SOUNDS SO JEWISH

Attached: 1525904330746.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>implying this is a problem

Ex-Opiate addict here.

Filling the syringes with apple juice is the only truly retarded part of this plan, it makes it unbelievable (A junkie would NEVER leave a hit unattended) and apple juice doesn't look like Heroin. That is the part of the plan that is sure to fail and to be found out, thus leading to Starbucks being even more retardedly Liberal.

Get a syringe a little bit dirty, drop it in a puddle/ dirt etc before you head out and dispense those. Far more believable.

Oh well, it's Starbucks addicts anyway. Probably for the best.

Good work op. I posted in a World Star(bucks) thread this same idea a week or so ago.

Even better get a friend to go in after you and to take picture/make a video then post it on social media. Starbucks might try to ignore it but the shareholders are paying close attention

When I was in the Navy barracks we had a mad shitter who kept shitting in the water fountains. Do it in the sink instead word will spread faster.

This is the best idea so far, or getting homeless people to sleep inside the Starbucks

It would be really gross if you walked into a bathroom and there was even chocolate fudge smeared on sink faucets, mirrors, door knobs, toilet seats, etc. No matter what bathroom it was, somebody could take pictures and put that it was in a certain company's Logo. So everyone has to be careful. And safe.

Attached: 20180524_211204.jpg (405x426, 33K)

>World Star(bucks)
i like it

Attached: 1527220691137.png (411x553, 305K)

So we just pay niggers with fried chicken to do it for us? What are they going to do?

Doesn’t matter. Public reaction matters and virtue signaling leftists that buy coffee at Starbucks don’t actually want to be around niggers and IV drug users

This is retarded. Junkies shoot their dope. They don't leave it in the fucking syringe. They sucked too much dick for that white gold.

Attached: 00comeon.jpg (456x337, 49K)

Oh darn

It has to get to the point where starcucks needs to contract a hazmat team to clean up the bathroom a few times a day.

Can confirm. Financefag here. I can guarantee there are a few activists out there thinking about running proxy campaigns against management if shit hits the fan.

As a shareholder myself (not many shares), I've been considering writing a letter to management telling them they need to stand up for our company's property rights

Attached: lol03.jpg (459x278, 22K)

Will def. make the news too.

Only works if OP dies beside it

The memes write themselves...

Attached: no purchase necessary.png (1087x729, 670K)

They actually have an internal hazmat team to clean up bodily fluids. This is why I suggested having homeless dudes jack it in the bathrooms

Holy fuck. I worked at the PGIM tower (right next to that starbucks) and used to go there to escape from the bs job I was doing. So many fucking niggers there.

Isn't this corporate warfare.

I doubt apple juice injected would kill someone.

Why in the fuck are you buying Starbucks? Lmao

>buy a black homeless man a coffee
>go to the bathroom and fap all over the toilet or some place visible
>have a friend blame the homeless man for masturbating
>...
>profit

TOTAL WAR BITCH

This.

Get the needles a bit dirty and leave them empty, just drop them on the ground and step on them lightly. It will make it look like a needle that has been in a junkie's pocket all day.

And what do you expect to happen? Do you think they'll send a mail to their employees asking to ignore all needles?

D-damn i-i-itt really didnt take long

Attached: 20180517_205207.png (934x720, 426K)

>DNA test
>asian semen

leaving needles for kids to find is kinda moronic

They'll be able to DNA test it though. Literally just offer the homeless dude some McDick's or something to do it. You don't even have to stick around and buy him the McDick's

tfw a harmless prank ends up doing some social good as well

apple juice don't kill, I've seen someone use vinegar to shoot up crack before and they were fine

I thought you guys were born in eggs?

but they won't because that costs money

Attached: 1510355591135m.jpg (602x1024, 29K)

Bentonite works well

Dog bless corporations and clapitalism
We must do everything to protect them!

Attached: 1524428608187.jpg (490x310, 25K)

This desu. It might make them ill, though.

If they can use insane amounts of citric acid in their hits, they can deal with a bit of apple juice.

I would like to say AGAIN that the apple juice side of this is a retarded idea, though, junkies don't just leave syringes full of H. I've seen thousands of discarded syringes and not a single one of them had any H in it.

Just get the needles dirty and leave them.

I hear that legally, you have to answer.

>Why don't the media take us seriously??

We could start shorting companies then fucking with them to create controversy. It's what libs do to redpilled shop owners

Nigger. I hope you have a good proxy on. SEC will fuck your shit up for any suggestion of market manipulation

You can't stop druggies.
They can use highlighter pens. What now Starcucks?
These lefty corps are big targets in my eyes

Canuk is correct. I did answer and life became very serious.

Attached: TintedGlisteningJunco-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 938K)

This, if you don't answer you don't see daylight ever again

eggs still gotta be fertilized you cancuck

bad idea. possessing fake drugs is the same as having the real thing is law enforcement catches you. a sandwich baggy with oregano will be counted the same as weed . hard drugs have stiffer penalties

They're not that stupid, they will watch the camera if it becomes a habit or if you left a bunch around. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put it together
>user places dirty rigs
>someone goes in, immediately goes and complains
>worker knows that only one weird autist and 4 regulars have been inside
>gee who could have placed those rigs
And they won't think it's as funny when you're arrested for leaving biological hazards about so blatantly, even if they aren't actually filled with heroin. Like dropping hypodermic needles on a beach. They take it pretty seriously if it's happening in public and they will put police informants in place.

>getting arrested for a bag of oregano

SURE, JAN

Attached: d02503c54d313f1c4b51969ab4e7f71e89c419b067a40e48ffd169c9e55638ae.gif (400x188, 45K)

>2 birds 1 stone

Attached: obameau2.jpg (257x306, 28K)

That's why you need more autists acting as individual agents.
Also dress like a normie.
Leave the fedora at home.

>a sandwich baggy with oregano
>will be counted the same as weed

No it won't. Even if it does. Do you have a lawyer?
>But I was going home to make a pizza

CASE DISMISSED

wouldnt they get a serious infection?

add instant coffee to the apple juice or it's not going to look real

This desu heroin ain't free, a junkie would probably shoot it up rather than leave it behind even if it kills him.

Do you actually think nobody will check if it's actually heroin?

Attached: seriously.gif (379x387, 71K)

Just go into the bathroom with a whole bag of hamsters and start chucking them at the walls then piss shit and fart all over the place hahaha

no, the body is pretty strong at dealing with that sort of stuff. Nobody would just shoot a random needle they would at least taste it first

Burrap!
Haha! *dabs*

And they say Jews are crafty...

We will just use our phones which has flashlight when we do drugs in SB.