Infinity/pol/ is dead

>Over 1800 active ISP's on infinity chan's Jow Forums, making it the second most popular and active board
>Barely any activity. It's dead currently, like a ghost town
>Recent spam of underage girls (Like 12 year olds or younger) with random Chinese text all over the board on most threads
>Took mods over 10 minutes to take them down or even touch them at all
Wtf is going on there?!?!

Attached: four+four chan.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qhgsou.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pnpweg.mp4
archive.is/52oY3
archive.is/Go4zH
archive.is/8sI1f
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It served its purpose as a psyop to amass a loyal following of satanic kek cultists shilling for Trump

that was the whole goal of Fed Freemason spook Jim Watkins who bought it from HW

I tried it once. The big problem, as I see it, is that the entire Jow Forums board is administered by a single person who will ban you in a heartbeat if you have an opinion that is even slightly different from his.

As a result, all of the posts are from people who agree with only one opinion, which makes the entire board boring and useless.

>Satanic Kek cultists shilling for Trump
Kek (unironically)

Can you elaborate on the Jim Watkins shit?

>It served its purpose as a psyop to amass a loyal following of satanic kek cultists shilling for Trump
Back to Godlikeproductions with you and leave your flat earth woo-woo bullshit there.

I'm wondering why though, it lists the board having over 1800 active ISP's, yet so many front page threads on the board haven't been touched in a long ass time. Seems suspicious.

Literally haven't even touched 8ch's Jow Forums in years now. What's happened there since everyone stopped talking about Gamergate?

Attached: 1526411813250.png (628x673, 359K)

This.

The mods must be lazy or they just want users to read all the stickied threads so nothing gets memory holed.

Israelis control the board

I guess it depends on how you define "active". Maybe that includes everyone who has posted in their archive. I was only there for a day (before being banned), but it looked totally dead

Just checked 8ch and don't see any of what you said.

Hotwheels stopped running the site, some new faggots took over. All of the boards got killed by their own over zealous mods who banned people for wrongthink. It's easy to evade their bans but I reckon people have gotten sick of having to do that and the site is dying if it isn't dead already.

so in other words, you tried it one time within the last 5 months.

8ch has ( had ? ) some good threads sometimes

Attached: 1527208561091.jpg (218x231, 11K)

ISPs have multiple IP ranges. It's not indicative of actual people.

A few raids here and there and a shitload of paranoia.

I browsed there from the first exodus all the way up to probably 2016-2017ish. I went back there about 2 months ago and got banned for 88 years for wrongthink and haven't looked back.

Bls helb burger frenz

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-23-21-00.png (720x1280, 167K)

Place is a masonic psyop. Q user being there should be proof of that.

Although with that said, /zenpol/ is decent with regards to moderation although it's pretty dead most of the time.

>Hotweels isn't running the place anymore

...WHAT???

Attached: 1524083978702.png (584x470, 366K)

>Can you elaborate on the Jim Watkins shit?
See the videos below

my.mixtape.moe/qhgsou.webm

my.mixtape.moe/pnpweg.mp4

Or their "Project Sunshine" where they were actively working with austrailian law enforcement.

>administered by a single person who will ban you in a heartbeat if you have an opinion that is even slightly different from his.
Lol he banned me. I appealed for him to suck my dick.

He became a pill head a long time ago

Attached: 8chan BTFO.png (752x479, 139K)

>Explosion killing 8
>Unclear what caused it
Inb4 another fucking arab and the cops looked the other way

Nobody goes there because nobody wants the party van to pull up

Kek. Hard to tell if that's true. Is it?
What you mean fren?

>Kek. Hard to tell if that's true. Is it?
yes

archive.is/52oY3

archive.is/Go4zH

>2013-12-28 17:37:19 copypaste the last few months were just drugs and dealing with a whore who didn't love me

This is a nightmare ... Bls helb us

Attached: 1527196565183.jpg (700x700, 68K)

8pol is dying? Gee I wonder why!

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateof8pol.png (1062x1795, 276K)

lol I got banned for saying something about sucking sasha obama's toes, didn't even post a picture.

What happened here? Bad meetup?

Nice post

Attached: 8chan data leak pol ban.png (3360x2100, 785K)

this
i wish there was a good alternative to this shitty site

>What happened here?
Let's see: Gex was banned, yes, the fucking Goebbels of 8ch. Anyone who even slightly disagrees with or criticizes Trump is banned. Even a joke about Trump will get you a ban. Mods banned any and all cross-posting or discussing the /meadhall/ board even though it was an enormous success with several groups growing into the hundreds. Yes, hundreds. Maryland /meadhall/ is fucking huge. Redstick was a board/op where people were filling flashdrives with redpills. Mods banned all discussion of that too.

Just, fuck.....

Truth. In every thread on 8/pol/ you can see that the only guy with a real contrary opinion got banned for it. Every discussion board on 8gag suffers from secret club syndrome.

>Mods banned all talk of the flashdrive redpill operation
What the fuck?! That too?! I was there when it was just starting!
This place may be a shitter in many ways but, at least our mods aren't that bad.

Your question was already answered. You have 1800 lurkers/spam-filtered posts by actual bots/failure of web-server to accurately count. In any case, that chan is dead because
-hotweels sold out
-Jow Forums is still stable (if flooded with tier 3-5 newbies on the redpill scale)
-other chans satisfy the various niches
-idiotic moderation
Whether you can accept that answer or not is a question of your personal shortcomings. The truth won't change because you don't like it.

LOL shhh goyim don't talk about our nonexistent opsec :^)

czeched! and thank you

Lazy, inept mods are better than whatever 8ch has.

This. This all fucking day.

>meadhall
i didnt spend much time on there but the one guy i met IRL was a larpy fuck and was trying to create a cringey secret society:

archive.is/8sI1f

>Barely any activity. It's dead currently, like a ghost town
Shit let's move there. Jow Forums's pol is literally fucking tumblr these days

It was feast or famine. They were either really successful or complete disasters.

Relax faggot. I didn't understand completely and have been dealing with sleep apnea, so it's taking me longer to process things mentally.

More like we're getting overrun with complete idiots like flat earthers and conspiritards along with r/incels and r/altright rapefugees. If the 2016 election was the tipping point for this board's quality, pizzagate was the first drop and Qanon was the downward spiral into /b/ tier faggotry.

>Over 1800 active ISP's
>it lists the board having over 1800 active ISP's

Jesus christ learn what the fuck ISP and IP mean you mouthbreather.

I don't think people really understand just how hard we're being shilled. It's already been proven their are at least three discord servers with hundreds of members all up in our asses.

Mods banning "shills" wound up turning it into an echo chamber that nobody visited.

On the plus side, there's a higher signal:noise ratio

On the downside nobody posts there

I only check it out if Jow Forums's down or Jow Forums is shilled to hell and I need a quick checkup on what's actually happening

Its a literal newspaper now.

What kind of shilling? I've noticed a heavy uptick in "right wing person/thing is bad, my fellow Nazis" D&C shilling and a lot of Godlikeproductions tier disinfo.

>the site is dying

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.59.57 PM.png (1142x624, 105K)

15 years ago i was LARPing as a lefty on backwater forums so that i could infiltrate them, when inside i've been YAAAAA RAGNAROK the whole time

No fun allowed.

The shill de jour this week is "incel"

The overall site has more, and more people every day, but they're spread out across infinite boards. There are hundreds of boards with like three people. Its the land of secret clubhouses. The shithole will never die, it just sleeps forever.

All the double chan boards except /v/, Jow Forums and /leftypol/ and maybe their Q LARP board look dead as fuck to me.

doesn't work when we get permabanned by imautistic for actual authentic OG Jow Forums shitposting

Are you dehydrated or something?

8pol has 93 posts per her right now, this thread has gotten 59 in about 45 minutes. Their entire board is about as active as this meta thread

I visited Infinity Jow Forums daily, I have no idea what this faggot OP is saying. It's as active and hardcore as it ever was. I haven't noticed any sort of dip or anything.

OP is a lying faggot

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (432x616, 215K)

1) it was a honeypot
2) most of them are arrested

I’m amazed it took this long for someone to point that out.

It's a psyop. They're trying to lump the political right with the "incel" community while encouraging actual self-identified "incels" to bring their MUH DICK tier bullshit over here and further derail and dumb down the board.

My conspiracy theory for the day.

no, why

Thx 4 info but plz no bully fren

literally everything they shill here and via the media and what they drill into kids in the childrape daycamps is 100% psyop faggotry, no exceptions

You guys have no idea what you're talking about, right?

Attached: 1509849769488.png (669x514, 25K)

who tf is Gex?

You should move to Texas, Arkansas, Idaho or a nice red state like that if you want my advice lad.

Unless you're not really conservative then get your priorities straight first.

Guy who made this beauty
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

>who tf is Gex?

Fuck man, that's sad.

He made all those anti-refugee videos when the migrant (((crisis))) started. 'Open Gates' 'End Times'. They blew up all over Facebook and youtube and had millions of views and 90% like ratios

damn, nice

Attached: 1wo5qvk1bzyz.jpg (640x606, 33K)

Also rumour is he got arrested in Germany thanks to 8pol mods but there isn't any proof, its just a rumour.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll look at more later.

Lurk more

Incompetent admins and shit moderation. It's 7chan-tier now.

whoa we should have a safechan that only allows agreeable opinions.

Holy shit. I deserve being called retarded. My bad. Pic related is me.

“I may be retarded but i ain’t no gay” - me

Attached: 34406E0C-B43D-4395-A6A5-8B5FD66B392D.gif (218x228, 1024K)

It's called 8pol

Bye lads. Gtg. Keep the thread running, there's bound to be more lads with good info not enough people know.

>>Took mods over 10 minutes to take them down or even touch them at all
I think we all know why.

Attached: don-draper.jpg (413x395, 34K)

Boomerchan is cancer. All the censorship of t_d but names the Jew (everyone who disagrees with the mods is a Jew). Might as well be a fucking discord server.

There’s other chans out there but they’re infested with pedo’s.

I’m surprised there isn’t a true pol type site that exists purely for just that alone.

>8chains
God I miss baph. 2014 was a blast. Wonder what old hotwheels is up to.

Got saved and spends his days in font forge.

I miss that fucking smug goblin though.

Actual discourse. This Jow Forums's just a containment zone for bots and brockgobblers. This thread (and the thousands that will inevitably follow it) indicate, unfortunately, that they're aware of this. Their Hollywood/media blitz didn't work (it was counterproductive, actually), so they're attacking directly.

Jim sold out on the dl to jews or cianiggers to fuel his lady boy addiction, replaced mod team with kikes and intentionally crashed the site with no survivor's.

Attached: 1523350746798.jpg (640x839, 112K)

>Actual discourse.

I will never see my sides again.

Got fired from his own site and replaced by kikes desu.

Attached: c6812b3a509afcdba5a9410935ec11e125cc314e4befd0142a41a47ae78d62ba.jpg (2556x1686, 922K)

Where did he go? Is Gex still active??? More propos like this are needed.

Gee its almost like the site was bought by jews and used to control the narrative?

>who will ban you in a heartbeat if you have an opinion that is even slightly different from his.
Literally never happens kike

what about the Q board? Is it kill too?

8 ch is great, I was there yeserday , what's getting rekt is Jow Forums you dolt with its sjw& jew mods

Attached: 1526621940895.jpg (298x419, 26K)

Imagine being this delusional. It's happening right now. All day everyday. Are you also going to completely ignore that one of the mods is a literal shitskin? Are we going to pretend Gex wasn't banned? Or that Gex didn't make videos about why he was banned that are still on liveleak? Are we going to pretend the canary wasn't taken down? Are we going to pretend jews are evil unless they're Trump's friends or family? Are we going to pretend every single persons opsec has been blown 3 times? Are we going to pretend torposters aren't ridiculed for remaining anonymous regardless of the content of their posts? Are we going to pretend you aren't a bitchnigger?

Yes he does, that board is a psyop. I never even read or looked at TRS in my life, I don't even know what that is other than that it's tied to B'nai B'rith and some cryptos. Somehow I never get banned here and I post fucking far out there stuff. Nothing stupid or violent or whatever I'm not that kind of person. But this place at least doesn't ban you for opinions.

Attached: 36236632.png (1342x662, 178K)