What is wrong with white women?

what is wrong with white women?

Attached: wywomn.jpg (1167x1437, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/4Ksqu6EgGDm1enCKepkwNP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation#Notable_members_and_associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why we need to go to men for all our sexual needs. women are whores who will fuck anything.

Attached: Gay-Swastika.jpg (450x281, 11K)

open.spotify.com/track/4Ksqu6EgGDm1enCKepkwNP

Tfw even dogs are more Chad than nupol incels

>pittbull owners
there's your answer

Lol

SLIDE THREAD

FUCKING JIDF SHILL SHOO

by my count this is the third bestiality thread and counting as posted in a few minutes

SAGED

What in the fuck is a Yesha

if you guys aren't familiar, 5%er and i think nation of islam theology states that Musa (moses) came from Baghdad Turkey and had like an army of pigs that ate through the filth that white people left in the Caucus mountains or something where they found white people living in caves with the men as savage apes and the women living on all fours fucking dogs.

That's why New York 5%er people (Wu-Tang, Jay-Z, etc) don't eat pork and really think white people are apes and their women fuck dogs, that's why they hate them.

It's kind of a little mentioned fact in hip-hop that all the white guys who idolize old school hip hop don't acknowledge. You can hear hints about it in certain rap songs. I'll check genius later for it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation#Notable_members_and_associates

Attached: 69972A26-FF85-4BDF-8494-D2CB61CB18AA.jpg (253x220, 31K)

white people are descended from pigs

Attached: whitevolution.jpg (1366x768, 217K)

Sage

Tbh seems like women are really only aroused by someone who's capable of killing them. And some even prefer dogs over beta males.

Whatever you need to tell yourselves to sleep at night over the sounds of gunfire nigger

SAGE

>nation of islam

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

i don't agree with it i'm exposing it morans.

>The History of Musa
In the year 10,920 of the Asiatic Calendar the birth of a half Original man came into existence by the name of Musa, commonly referred to in the Bible as Moses. The name Musa is his righteous name, which means the Great Civilizer. When the birth of the half-original man was known, the daughter of the Pharaoh took him as her own this was easy to do because the Egyptians and Hebrews were of the same skin tone. This enabled him to do his work later on in the life, which was to civilized Yacub’s grafted people, fore they were living a beastly way of life. The first 40 years of Musa’s life, he spent in Egypt, without having any knowledge of what he had to do in life.
In the year 10,960 when he turned 40 years old, he came amongst the original Hebrew people to obtain the knowledge that he needed. He spent the second 40 years of his life amongst the original Hebrews. This is when he was studying 180 degrees of knowledge that he received in order to civilize Yacub’s grafted people, this is what makes him a half original because he had only half the knowledge of the original man. This is why Musa gave the grafted people 33.33 degrees of wisdom, strength and beauty that he had and they later used this knowledge that Musa gave them to open up seats of worship, this is why to this day and time as to when one receives 33.33 degrees of wisdom, knowledge, they are considered a Muslim-son in 120 degrees.
In the year, 11,000 it was the end of the 40 years Musa spent amongst the original people studying. He began to awaken to the work he had to which was to civilize Yacub’s children. But when he went to the caves, he had to come back out because of the filth.

Yeah, Jay z, Beyonce, all of Wu Tang, so many new York rappers. Anyone who says "word is bond" or does weird number counting shit in their lyrics. They think Allah stands for arm leg leg arm head, aka, man, and that the black man is God... Also, whenever they say devil or devil's, it's white people. I can't remember what they call the number thing, spiritual arithmetic or something.

It was impossible for him to enter with such filth, so he came up with a plan, which would enable him to enter the caves. He began to think out a solution dealing with three savages of the planet Earth, which were the rat, cat and dog. Then he began to put the three to work on the caves and the filth that was in them.
First, he sent in the rat, but the rat failed, then he sent the cat in the cave, but the cat also failed, then Musa sent in the dog and it did a better job but not good enough for Musa to enter. Now Yacub is the father of these grafted people who Musa came to civilize, and he (Yacub) was a bio-chemist and he had wrote down the information that would be require so that Musa could bring forth an animal that would take away the filth of the caves, so that Musa could enter the caves.
Musa took this information and began to put it to work. He took the gene (sperm) and spliced it from the cat and the rat and injected it into a female dog. The dog gave birth to a Boar. Musa sent the animal in the caves and it did the job like a vacuum cleaner.
Then Musa was able to enter the caves, but as he went in, he had to started fires in circles to keep these people from killing him, so as time went on he started manifesting to the grafted people. Teaching them of wisdom, knowledge and how to build homes for themselves and how to live a respectable way of life.

This work was some-what hard for Musa because these people had been living in the caves and they were living a beastly way of life for over 2,000 years. They (the old) did not want to leave the caves, so Musa had to think of a way to get them out of the caves, so he took about 300 of their older men tricked them up on a hill and blew them up. The others in the caves were scared so when Musa entered the caves he was allowed to live with them, this way he could teach them, because the ones he killed were old and the leaders of the old way, this way, he then only had the young to teach. Musa died at the age of 120 years, he died in the year 11,040 acy.
After the death of Musa, the Europeans gradually came out Europe. The first were the Jews, which first came out under the teachings of Musa through the first five books of Musa; they were also able to teach their other brothers through Masonry and the first five books of Musa. As the Jews, started coming out of Europe, they all headed toward Jerusalem, which they had found to be a peaceful place. The European was once run out of the holy lands such as Jerusalem and they started the war of the crusades.
This is the untold story of Musa the great Civilizer, (this plus degree was born in 15050), now when the Europeans came out Europe this time, they started capturing the lands of Africa to build their homes on it, they also start their civilization amongst the original people, based on the teachings of the original people, just with a European ideaology.
Divine 39 Allah

Yup.

I'm not just posting this shit for fun, i'm suggesting you use it to go after anyone who says white people are the devil and the origins of their belief and if they don't eat pork like most black "woke" people, then accuse them of being a 5 percenter. The story alone about white women fucking dogs is enough to redpill many average white families.

That's not even a real article and nor would any "Harvard Study" even report on something like this.

I mean at first I thought it was a real article because of "The Root" but nevermind.

This is a slide thread.

Attached: 1446075726369.png (495x498, 327K)

>a race of cave dwelling, animalistic, Stone Age, pale faced savages managed to kick the shit out of every slanty-eyed gook, towelhead, nigger, redskin, beaner, and all other subhumans that had the misfortune of standing in their way

I’m ok with this.

Attached: 74A4EFFB-32A7-4F10-8399-A403E723D949.jpg (1024x1024, 263K)

Interesting desu

We gave them too many rights. We thought they were on par with us because they weren't niggers. We were wrong. As a result of their too-much freedom, they've been going insane.

Attached: 1507775382805.jpg (867x1000, 375K)