What the hell was up with the 90s?

This is seen by everyone as THE golden era worldwide. There were a couple of hiccups, sure, but everything just seemed cool and appealing. Even Rap seemed more appealing back then. But everything was appealing. Pop music was appealing, Rock music was appealing. Sports was considered to be at it's peak with legendary athletes such as Mike Tyson and Michael Jordan putting on entertaining games and matches. Even wrestling, which is considered a fake sport, was riding high with the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

And everybody seemed to be happy on a societal level during that time. There was no doom and gloom except for the brief Y2K scare. No worrying about petty social "injustices" and the like. It seemed like everyone got along. It kinda even showed with the dopey clothing and hairstyles that people were rocking back then.

It was a decade of prosperity that seemed like it could only get better as time went on. It seemed to truly end with 2001 after the terrorist attacks.

Will we ever get another era like that in our time? What even led to this high octane fever dream of an era?

Attached: 90s shit.jpg (1024x1024, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsEQEPUJP8M
youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0
youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE
youtu.be/WQnAxOQxQIU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World had been 45 years without experiencing a war and the economy was good. Our children will experience this era again.

Calm before the storm. The illegal immigration problem didn’t really kick off until the late 90s and the US was still overwhelmingly white. There’s no going back now though.

Fall of the Soviet Union = no more scary nuclear war. There was no major problem and any that were global such as climate change or world hunger were problems on the periphery.

"The 90's" ended in 1997, and most of what you think of as "the 90's" was really just fumes of 80's cultural staples.

I still remember watching young Christina Ricci in the Adams Family movies and getting a funny tingle in my little boy peepee.

I still get that tingle. I'll bet she smells great.

Attached: 12AngryMenFonda.jpg (1280x720, 603K)

Prosperity cannot last. the world runs on cycles. It always has and it always will. That golden era you speak of , is right before the fall economically speaking. Don't brood on the past , learn from it. Right now we are approaching pre 2001 phase where economy just seems unstoppable in its astronomical rise. But everything is really ready to collapse.
The cycle happens every 20-30 years wars accelerate it.
Right now we are going to see down turn, down turn coming slowly and we will see some horrific pop like 2008 happen within a decade that's when you know we hit bottom and is your next chance to get in and ride the next wave up for 10-15 years
You can get rich on the way up and on the way down. Normies will get slaughtered as usual.

90’s kid here. The 90’s fucking sucked except Braveheart, Rush Limbaugh and my Jeep Wrangler. Everything else fucking sucked about the 90’s.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsEQEPUJP8M

The gap between the end of the communist block and 9/11

Brainwashing from mass media especially video games. The 90s were the beginning of the end and Christians tried to warn you but you laughed when they called Pokemon satanic

Imagine thinking they were wrong after seeing basedboys .

Whites became demoralised cunts in the 90s, softened up for the shitskin invasion, everything else was pretty cool though.

The 80s was the golden era.

Also 9/11 being a ritual sacrifice making all the previous evils seem good in comparison

90s also had the best time in computer game invention. The games had truly some value that stands the test of time and will be played 50 years from now. But games made after 2005 probably wont be remembered by anyone anymore 20 years from now

Telling us not to listen to death metal whilst ignoring the shitskin invasion. Sure. Great job Christians.

Plenty of Christians in the 90s did warn
And besides the two have everything to do with each other because the invasion is punishment

9/11 really changed everything. the way people acted and just the atmosphere feeling of the world all changed after that

80s was full virtue signal. Feed Africa and celebrity telethons. It was an age more similar to now where people worshipped the celebs instead of enjoying their movies like the 90s. Everyone in the 80s is what Ecelebs are now.

God creates billions of shitskins. Thanks God. Couldn't he just have given us a pandemic or something? Something a little less permanent.

Yup Christians really nailed down the things that truly mattered.

Happy I got to see the 90s. It’s the ducking kikes!

It didn't feel like it, it just felt like lets feed a few niggers in Africa. Not lets open the gates and ruin our countries.

The 80s were the come-down of the degenerate 70s, which it took the degeneracy of the 60s to warm America up to. We need to get back to the 50s. The 1850s.

it was a period where an optimum balance between technology and life was met. it was wholesome and daring. kids today won't experience anything like it

youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0

>This is seen by everyone as THE golden era worldwide
Not everyone. 90s was a hell for Russians.

btw i only say this from second hand experience. i was born in 1998 but it seem people always say 9/11 really marked an end of an era.
>tfw didn't grow up in any good eras

everything went to shit after 9/11

Rap had yet to destroy the culture.

It was good multiculturalism without all the subversion to make us hate one another and our foundations. Seinfeld is a great example, very apolitical.

The 80s were the best balanced decade ever, in terms of everything, socially, financially, materially, culturally.

It's an opportunity for both the few real white Christians and the few converts from the third world to unite in Christ while the rest are judged
All subversion starts as "apolitical" then ramps up. Boiling Frog scenario. Jow Forums is stupid for seeing things like SJWs in gaming as a new phenomenon rather than the gradual end product of gaming and technology itself

The former Soviet Union doesn't see it that way. Neither does Japan, or most of East Asia for that matter. It sucked to be African (more than usual) in the 90's too.

fuck you i want to go home to the 80s

>90s was a hell for Russians.
Good.

>born in 94
just fuckin missed it, literally the first memory i have is from a year 2000 party so yeah fuck me

>Good.
For you and other hateful faggots, maybe.

>ever
is a strong word my friend. The cultural cohesion during that time period was fantastic, and it was a great decade, but it's hard for me to overlook that it was still steeped in the kike-ist degeneracy that got us to where we are today. We shouldn't idealize the past; but we must idealize the future.

Yes, those wise, discriminating, perceptive Christians... who are the largest, most vocal supporters of Zionist Jews who view them as literal animals and would gladly see them all die if they didn't have economic and political value as tax cattle and useful idiots respectively.

What is wrong with your memory? I literally have memories form two years old.

Clinton brought world peace.

But suburbia and the FIRE economy made parents neglect their children. So of course pop culture was on fire, and when reality TV hit the fan, as soon as kids got home, it didn't matter that neither parent was home until dinner at 8pm.

Mods, where are you?

It's just because the generation who grew up in the 90's is the most present on internet and only the best parts of this era are remembered now but the 90's were nothing special... any era can seems as the best if you look at it years after and only remember the best parts

The internet wasn't as prevelants, there were no smartphones and online gaming barely existed.

So basically the type of unfuckable hate nerd losers who populate this cesspool, and troll like it's their job (not having an actual job) didn't exist so the world was a better place.

That was in the 90's? I would have sworn I seen that commercial in the early 00's.
t. 90's baby
Great song. Too bad Dave is a cuck that hasn't made anything good in decades.

Attached: 1525223810476.jpg (612x453, 95K)

Every generation has sucked ass, wake up and smell the coffee and start living your life, you'll be dead before you know it

youtube.com/watch?v=y-SR8dNsvTE

Attached: 13256344_1043432462407587_3965282155040110729_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Peak Jewish control because the Internet was still new and there wasn't a whole lot of globalism yet. There was a short economic boom during the Clinton years because financialization had just started.

Lots of reasons the 90s are still the pinnacle of American society, and the world's.

You guys are retarded, christcucks are the major reason why jews and neocons were allowed to take over freaking everything. All the prophecies turned out wrong, why? Because the texts were translated wrong and there were parts missing, half the "christian" prophecies were just folk tales stolen from arabia, persia and northern europe. It started as a cult of lunatic jews who overran the bureocracy of the roman empire while it was being invaded by multiple armies, its why there is such an emphasis on lambs and pastors, it was supposed to be a mockery of the founding mythos of rome, wherein a person was descended from wolves. I was a christian until my late 20's when i finaly got enough courage to get out of the bubble and start studying its origins and effect on europe. You idiots are a brainwashed cult of jew worshipers who did jackshit for white people, aside from weakening us and debasing us to the level of niggers. There is a reason why the upper services of the third reich had plans to extinguish christcuckery for good. A very good reason.

My teenage years were in the 90's, and I saw the rise of multiculturism, mostly forcefed through MTV and the new trend of gangsta rap. Now all of a sudden white suburbia is listening to, and idolizing niggers. Wake up from your rose colored nostalgia, sure the economy was good but it marked the true beginning of the hell we see today.

Economy had more to do with it than most things, the internet is just where the unfuckables found themselves spending most of their time.

2008 really fucked up a lot of people when they were coming to age while their boomer parents and all the mexicans had jobs you had to bide your time on the computer. By time shit picked up you were beyond hope. Of course if you were a girl you could just pick up a job any time or marry one of the few people that weren't effected by the economy, divorce and live on alimony.

bill gates
booming industries all over world
capitalism
open borders
>you're NOT gonna like the answer Jow Forums sorry

Who is the roast in the bottom left? Want to rub one out.

Tiffani Amber Theissen- Saved by the bell
rubbed one out many a time to that one.

your Jeep wrangler sucked too

>THE golden era worldwide
You can buy a brand new 3000 square feet house for like $150,000

It really was pretty interesting how global politics seemed to pause for about 9 years, after non-stop carnage with WW1, WW2 and the cold war all the 20th century basically nothing bad happened until 9/11 and then the autism starts up again. You also had technology at juuuust the right level to be convenient (slow internet, average people getting computers, 3D games consoles, music CDs, ect) but not destroying society with every normie addicted to the internet on their smartphone.

/this
unless he was a lesbo or something, that was a shit car.

there is a huge difference between 2000 and 2002. everyone was super hyped about a new millennium and looking forward to a bright, shiny future. it was replaced with shock and paranoia after the patriotism wore off

The social situation was much more peaceful. The blacks and leftists were not so inflamed and crazy. People were in general more centrists.

what the fuck are you all talking about? we had the gulf war and after that, clinton spreading his demon semen all over africa in the form of shit skirmishes and tomahawk missiles.
on top of that we had the afghanistan civil war that carried into the 2000's.
i think you kids don't remember the volatility of the world because you were all too busy watching SNICK.

This. Every life is sacred under Christianity. Lmao, you can have one or the other. An orderly world or a vermin fest.

Thank you!

You grew up.

From an outsider view, when I watch media from the 90s I still experience poz. Sure, it was not full out poz like today but there was enough to notice. That allows them to mitigate the disastrous effect of trying to kike over their own customers.

Attached: If you only know.jpg (694x790, 63K)

those of you saying that the 90's sucked and that it was the same as today don't know shit
those of you saying that the 90's was when shit started going downhill don't know shit
you guys are fucking retards. fucking kill yourselves

>posts pick that contains early 90s trash that was spillover from late-80s
Nothing was wrong about the 90s. It was easily the best decade in the last century. One can only hope 2090s shapes up as good as 1990s did.

9/11 happened, people never forgot and we've been spiralling downhill ever since.

I guess you didn't remember the LA riots or the OJ trial? plenty of racial unrest back then. Whites weren't as cucked back then though.

also the Serbia/Kosovo conflict. These people are just remembering nostalgic memories, not the way things really were.

>There’s no going back now though.
There's enough bullets to go back.

Attached: 5ce494d5c57becf3c83a258e3f50b35bb6707a24c9342a419f3ab9b17eff008d.jpg (920x960, 151K)

Turns out ol Rodney King DID deserver to get his ass beat after all...

Attached: 0FkxAri.jpg (480x409, 11K)

that pic....

Attached: 1487364245846.jpg (125x125, 10K)

I don't think I can articulate how monumental 9/11 was. Nothing has ever felt the same since.

Muh rap. Muh cultural destruction. Rap was big already in the late 80s. Both gangsta rap and lewd rap were making waves.

Shut up old timer. The 00s was the best decade, this one is pretty good too. You're just old and living in the past. Gen X just needs to hurry up and die already.

No, it was more like 1996 if I remember correctly, but by 2000 it was a memory. That commercial ran at least once a commercial break. You couldn't go a day without seeing it 5 times.

The Gilded Age was the true Golden Era of America (1870-1900)
>No (((Federal Reserve)))
>European immigration
>No PC bullshit
>Booming industries
>Brilliant inventors
>Atmosphere of progress and optimism
>Okay to be KKK
>Niggers knew their place
>Top-tier architecture
>Top-tier literature and art

Violent crime was at a peak in the 90's
The reason it seems so great was because propaganda had reached a zenith and the internet wasn't really a place where dissent could yet prosper.
The reason reality seems so shit is because you're no longer blinded by the MSM telling you sweet lies.

Christcucks bitched and moaned about Satanism while letting millions upon millions of spics pour over the borders.

>The illegal immigration problem didn’t really kick off until the late 90s
There had already been multiple amnesties and Reagan signed away our health care system by forcing them to accept anyone dropped off at the emergency room.

>Letting
So it's the Christians' fault for your shitty border protection now

This. I was a teenager but had skinhead friends giving me the redpilling of a lifetime, read Mein Kampf, Imperium, Turner Diaries for the first time...
I saw the strings being pulled as it was happening in real time, most of you were still normies. Perhaps ignorance truly is bliss if you can't remember all the bad shit that was going on.

I was a kid, teen, college age during the 90s. Graduated in '98 in fact and consider myself Gen X.

It was an unprecedented time of prosperity and good times, so good in fact we had pop songs about how we had it way too fucking good and it wouldn't last. Robbie Williams - Millenium is one of them.

Degeneracy was starting in media but for the most part it was still family friendly and plenty of groups pushed back hard and more or less there was decency on normal TV especially networks for kids.

The internet was new, free of ads, free of regulation and free of giant corporations trying to make multi-gig profiles of you.

The only social media was Angel Fire and Geocities.

Comedians and shows were mostly normal and non-political. Music was fucking great. Advertising was completely normal and just pushed products, not social engineering.

Everyone was patriotic and loved all of our holidays and ways of life and culture but it was starting to subtley be questioned at the end by liberals.

Shit really hit the fan and got polarized when Clinton was outed getting blown by interns in the Oval Office and 2000's election was decided by the Supreme Court.

9/11 was the finishing touch, that's when things really started changing and fast.

I fucking miss my laser disc collection.

I remember the 90s well. Was the decade I started experimenting sexually with animals because I worked at a cattery. Great music as well back then.

They were right about Harry Potter in the early 00s too. Now every fucking fat freak worships it like the Bible.

Things like immigration, national security, patriotism, decency etc was bipartisan too.

One of the biggest family crusaders in the 90s was Joe Lieberman, a Jew and a Democrat. He wasn't the only one. Even Bill and Hillary speaking back in the 90s seem incredibly based compared to today.

Even Obama in 2008 and 2009 seemed very conservative compared to now.

The internet really changes society at warp speed.

Music was awesome. There has yet to be a song to top Ace of Base’s “the sign.” The girls had snap bracelets and acted feminine. The swimming pools were nigger free

>There has yet to be a song to top Ace of Base’s “the sign.”

You are wrong, Bubba...

youtu.be/WQnAxOQxQIU

Attached: géniebouchard30309.jpg (960x960, 94K)

It was the highest point of western civilisation before the social and ethical quagmire that was post-9/11 and the failure of centrism in the wake of the Great Recession. It was always just prior to social leftist truly dominating mainstream discourse using the universities and the Internet.

The 90s were the beginning of the neolib/neocon nightmare we have been living up to now. Clinton had set us up for a multitude of crises both military and economic that we are still picking up the pieces from. It was when NAFTA was signed, China was allowed into the WTO and started the very one-sided trade agreements the Japanese would have been envious of in the 80s, and the Sudanese offered us Bin Laden (but we didn't take him). As for all that peace, it was mostly just the west. The rest of the world relying on either the US or USSR for aid found themselves cut off because they were no longer needed, creating instability and allowing many governments to fall, notably Afghanistan to the Taliban. There was a actual labor shortage for a very brief time resulting in more Mexicans "doing the jobs Americans won't" and the first trickle of H-1B workers from India came to help us with the Y2K bug because surely our computers would kill us if they thought it was 1900 and not 2000. It was nice to be an American through that era for a lot of reasons, but it was more like going on a long bender only to wake up hung over, broke, and with a shit ton of people who now hate you because of what you did while drunk.

On the cultural front, it was when the acceptance of queers and the niggerization of our culture really started. There was always a show with a character turning out to be gay or a show introducing a black character. cRap music also started finding its way into everything.

>What even led to this high octane fever dream of an era?
Communists were globally deplatformed.

Jews got hateful we were having fun

The music was great back then. Be it grunge, Metallica, Rap, or techno.

I was able to find porn online in 1996, and nobody was addicted to their cell phones.

Conservatives obsession with trying to bring down Clinton along with their media propaganda machine starting up was the start of the major divisions in the country. Clinton getting a BJ and using a cigar is so minor compared to the daily corruption from this administration, it isn't even funny.

This is true

Attached: ff2mai-1.png (320x224, 8K)

Kek

9/11 is what put the US and the world on a downward spiral. It caused endless wars that put us into massive debt, created more terrorism, created the eventual backlash against the right that gave us Obama and a resurgence of cultural Marxism worse than ever seen in the USSR, gave governments the excuse to spy on and censor the people, created the refugee problem, and a myriad of other problems.

Yeah, I would say since ps360, games have consoles as lead platform.

Was going to call you a faggot but yeah thinking about it everything authority figures hated back then is loved by basedboys

Attached: 1521861136649.jpg (540x540, 19K)

>no worrying about social "injustices"
are you brain dead? there was still plenty of it back then.
desu 90s techno can't really compare to the shit coming out today. there are some 10/10s from that decade, but like even though I've been more enthralled with post-grime shit, there's still more stuff that will hold up in the long run as of late, especially in regards to techno. house is also doing very good, but it feels like a separate genre to me compared to the older stuff.

Post some nostalgic 90s music, anons.

Rock was still big too though. Now nigger music has completely taken over the airwaves.