Be poor user

>be poor user
>need car but only have $5k
>salesman “sorry, this car is $20k”
>”yeah, well I'm walking away!”
>still no car

4D chess

Attached: C21A69A9-E347-479E-8106-3C1800B68A05.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/Xm-SB0tl3eE/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am the god of cucks
your gonna suck my cocks
first your gonna cry
and then your gonna die
right as I cum on you with no control

Lies they would have offered you a jewy loan

>never was there a tale of more gay
>than OP and his $5k

Attached: DBA949E2-FB8C-43E5-9275-5CF3D2D2A5C0.jpg (707x1000, 124K)

I feel like this is alluding to something else, but WHAT?

Attached: LOL TRUMP BTFOs HIMSELF.png (846x718, 941K)

buy a used car faggot i bought my 2008 toyota corolla in 2012 for 10k it still runs today and ive only taken it in for bi yearly maintenance checks

use /o/ its on Jow Forums and the sticks literally spoon feeds you cars

>missing the point this hard
heh

Top kek

This too. Seriously you can buy a halfway decent used car for like 7k in leafbux

OP fell for the new car Jew

for 5k you can find a Honda civic EH hatchback in excellent condition

that car gets great gas mileage too

It will be stolen within a week

This guy over here

Attached: 1498794375387.gif (200x133, 930K)

i am buying a new car soon, have about $15k to spend.
how do i go as fast as possible for that money?

Attached: 5673568356.jpg (739x412, 58K)

>be OP
>be a faggot that compares two completely different scenarios with zero similarities

1D X's and O's

Motorcycle

Try looking for a 6k car amd offer 5k

This.

The art of the deal is to make it obvious you can and will walk away. If they think you're about to leave the table, they suddenly sweeten the deal.

i am tempted. but i enjoy being alive and still having all my limbs.

its a bot responding to keywords

for 15k you can go to mount Everest and go down the side with heelys

Attached: 1510889350511.gif (840x488, 511K)

>be poor user
>have 5k in cash

A 2008-ish Mazda MX5, sure it looks like a car for women, but believe me it’s a beast for the price.

2000 car + 13K in nitrous

Liberals whining that the meeting was legitimizing KJU. Media claimimng KJU was playing Trump and wouldnt denuclearize...

right now looks like he just got hostages for free

>Buying a new car
You can easily get a car for under 3k

Of all the tales of tounge and penn. This one is certain, op was gay again.

q0 yr old miata $15k ?

lower your standards my car cost 5k and I've only had to put 2k into it so it only needs about 1k worth of work now that I know of

welcome to australia.
a 3 year old mustang still costs $70k.
a 20 year old porsche costs $100k

pic related
or you know, dont live in a nigger infested shithole

Attached: 8CEAF32E-141B-4C0B-B621-9FCED6E1240F.jpg (350x350, 39K)

they can easily cut a section of the steering wheel out.
if you are really serious about preventing your car being stolen, then you should install a GPS tracker, and if stolen, report it to the authorities as a imminent terrorism related incident to ensure an instant response.

eg. 'the guy who stole my car held me at gunpoint and said he intends to use my vehicle to commit a terror attack, i have his coordinates here'

Is this about mgtow

Get a better job, faggot.
>Stop spending all your fucking money on the newest upgrade for your jewphone 8 and get a basic phone with a cheap plan meant for CALLS AND TEXTS ONLY. I am with net10 and was lucky to find a plan under $20 a month with .25 minute usage on texts. My phone also uses the verizon network so it almost never drops calls.
>Dump cable television. Everything is shit anyways. If you can't go without TV, make this. i.ytimg.com/vi/Xm-SB0tl3eE/hqdefault.jpg Its fucking hangers on some fucking wood and a coaxial you connect to your TV with.
>Look for people who are planning to upgrade to a new car, not trying to replace them because they are pos. If you can strike a deal with them, you could get a decent, well maintained car for cheap.
>DO NOT BUY FRIVOLOUS SHIT.

3 years ago I bought a 1995 Oldsmobile 88 for 1700$. It has a sportscar engine and goes fast despite being the size of the bus. It feels like you're doing 170k in your livingroom.

>tl;dr buying at a dealership is asking to be raped

got a 2017 car last year fresh off of a repo from a broker through the dealership, probably the cheapest way to get any vehicle

Trump's never made anything worth a fuck, ever.
>prove me wrong

Join bicycle master race

>spending $20/month on a phone when wifi is everywhere
Take the burner-pill, go tracfone and get a new phone every month for $10 and pay barely $3/month with cards

Point considered, but what I have is more convenient. I also have a fuckton of minutes because I rarely call anyone.

You have to be a power player like trump.
Say "Im not returning until you give me a car for free" and say it in trumps voice then boom a free car