Hey Reddit!

Hey Reddit!

Please explain to me why bringing in drug lords from mexico into the united states would be a good thing.

Attached: 10c.jpg (608x331, 163K)

this is Jow Forums mangg

they can be reformed if they have oportunities in life

Cheaper drugs.

Because leaders are addicted to drugs and drug lords are RICH so they can do whatever they want. In my country Media is always complaining about corruption yet they have programs where they kiss gypsies asses, they show us their luxury they have thanks to selling drugs (and minor trafficking) but hey when you have money, everythins is allowed.
Do you really think all those Media leftists wouldnt kiss Hitlers ass is this one gave them money to do so? They are pathetic.

We should take over Mexico without firing one bullet and then let Our Military clean the place up, so we can Vacation there!

Green Mexico is only one call anyway!

>Opportunities in life
>when they make more money that way
>when women treats you better because oh you need help
Sure.

Most drug dealers don’t even want to do the job. If we give good jobs to these people they would change.

If we took over mexico and canada we could literally end hunger in mexico and stop the drug wars with a huge canal connecting the snow from canada to mexico.

We would have to have extreme segregation though, otherwise it would hurt us more than help us.

seriously though. mexico is making the united states so shitty

the third from the left was pretty cute

they want to go to their school reunion

school of the americas

spoiler alert(we trained them)

Attached: 1527047865539.jpg (2176x1628, 118K)

Because of all the good exotic food

>we trained them
You mean the CIA

>they'd stop selling the most desired product in the world and stop killing people

do you people actually believe this?

It’s true, the average drug dealer pulls 8 dollars per hour. All people need is a good job and some great social services.

>If we gave drug dealers the oppurtunity to wage slave they'd stop making bank on selling heroin

Attached: 1522169784320.jpg (298x212, 9K)

From what Ive seen drug lords absolutely hate competition and the most competition they face is black americans. There are some drug lords that want to ethnically cleanse cities of blacks to take over the crime economy.

Say what you want about these monsters but at least they dont kill customers like blacks do.

Explain to me why we need military bases in Africa but can’t be bothered to put one in Mexico

This. If drugs become 10 times cheaper then addicts will be able to save their money (instead of spending it all on drugs) and get a purpose in life. In alot of european countries such as switzerland, drugs are given to addicts for free so the addicts can get jobs and afford rent at an apartment etc. if you are rich enough to travel to switzerland you will know that the worst ghetto there is safer and cleaner than anywhere in the united states. Prohibition only causes more problems. Why do you think they stopped alcohol prohibition?

Also, the cartel violence is the way it is because a black market leads to enforcement via making examples. If a cartel wants to have other cartel members not fuck with them, they need to stack heads and corpses to send the message that you are not to be fucked with. Black markets are policed by violent examples. Cartels cant go cry to the mexican police that the zetas stole 100 million worth of heroin etc...
If you legalize drugs the violence will decrease by orders of magnitude.
Thats not gonna happen any time soon tho. So the best i can hope for is a cops kid or a judges kid overdoses and dies. Theres no better way to show a cop or judge that they are only making it worse than to come to their loser kids funeral.
The legal system in the is is a bunch of witch hanging degenerates.

Wage slave is a meme. The only reason why people struggle is because of high inflation. Thanks Drumpf did increasing the debt and inflating our dollar.

By 8 do you per happenstance mean 800?
Even street dealers can make enough money to retire in 10 yrs if they have a decent connect and dont get busted

Drug dealing does pay. Dealers arent stupid enought to get into a trade that cant benefit them. 8 dollars an hr lol. More like 8 dollars a minute.

this is what reddit dogmatically believes

A Netflix documentary covered this and the average drug dealer gets paid like shit. The mid-top guys do well though.

>Hey Reddit! Please explain why a free and open society is a bad thing?

Loser. Casualty must accompany new born liberty, problems in the social fold happen because things have changed (and thats a good thing). Just accept it, kiddo. It's actually good for the economy too, immigrants create demand in many new markets and are able to fill low wage jobs that upper classers wouldn't work

why should we be giving bad people opportunities to begin with?

are you trying to make incentives to be a bad person?

kek

>free and open
>only bad people are allowed to thrive

>they will go to jews and tell them do X or I will skin you alive, and it will habben

If youre in a degenerate country a street dealer will make shit. But in a first world country like the us a street dealer can make 3000 a week easy

Because America was built by Immigrants and immigration makes America great. We could be passing on the next person that cures a major heath issue.

>It’s true, the average drug dealer pulls 8 dollars per hour
I just spewed my drink everywhere laughing. I'm pretty sure I snorted more than 8 bucks an hour back when i was allegedly selling stuff. Hell teenagers selling weed in high school make more than that.

Attached: scarface.gif (280x210, 1M)

That’s wrong, I think even vice backs up my argument but I don’t recall the entire doc I saw pertaining to this issue.

Are you apart of a gang? It’s different for gangs members. If you are some white guy sellling dope independently with no competition you can make great cash.

>Most drug dealers don’t even want to do the job
Projection, nothing more.
You know the thrills you get from watching a black dude fuck your wife?
A lot of these guys get similar thrills from cutting people open. They live in the moment, they don't think about the future. The fact that the same thing will likely happen to them barely crosses their minds if at all.
They're animals.

So you're the infamous Jow Forums hacker guy I keep hearing about on CNN

Attached: bullshit.gif (500x169, 492K)

>white guy with no competition
>gang members make less
You really have no idea what you're talking about. First of all there always competition no matter who and where you are, it's a well over 100 billion dollar a year industry.

2nd of all, gang members, especially Mexican gang members are usually the most reliable suppliers. They always have product on hand, niggers on the other hand are hit and miss.

Attached: 1519952323455.jpg (240x240, 22K)

nice strawman
p.s. mexico is only a crime ridden shithole because of right wing drug war policies

>mexico
>right wing

Are these manlets waiting in line to get into a club or something?

seriously though, you wouldnt have a chance to take over Canada, dumb fuck