Hinduism general

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law.It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Attached: soon .jpg (480x348, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesch–Kincaid_readability_tests
dharma-media.org/media-view.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Political significancs of Hinduism

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

its simply the best.

Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

white people embracing hinduism are fucking retards. Actually, anyone except indians embracing hinduism are fucking retards. Why did you post this here?

Yes

To discuss the political significance of sanatan dharm, I believe the west is lost and once again india can be a teacher

one's race or ethnicity is truly irrelevant to these matters at this time.

Ancient Aryan religion. Read Lightning and the Sun

Also to improve board quality

Bumping

This.

Attached: 51FFBEE3-0388-4F40-B846-93226A18DDC0.png (984x1388, 2.24M)

op could you explain Hinduism's justification for the caste system please

Can you poos please pull a reverse Alexander and fucking cleanse the Middle East with war elephants?

Your karma carries on between lives. If you have poor karma you're born as a street shitter. If you have good karma you're born as a yogi/priest class and focus on spiritual development.

Lol faggot, except Vedic religion was founded by White people.
Wanna know what's really retarded?
White people following Semitic religions such as Christianity.

>justification
It's degradation of a skill based societal division called the varna system, it wasn't patriarchal and was based on the knowledge of the Vedas
The fall of the ottoman empire should be attributed to the poos instead of anglos kikes understand that well and celebrate Indian soldiers every where

If you seriously believe in such a creature in the real world, you are up the loop.

Attached: CC7CD2C6-069B-468B-9436-4DC6E18F8381.jpg (222x211, 32K)

Worst religion and worst country. Those who reject Christ are cursed.

Someone with shitty karma could also be reincarnated as a rich banker. It might not seem bad on the outside, but on the inside such money-obsessed people are spiritual wastelands destined straight for hell.

I believe Christians (so to speak) are also off the edge in a different way.

Fuck off with ur jewish voodoo doll on a stick

>implying
Boomers need to leave
WE

Attached: 9358119.jpg (302x475, 51K)

it's the only religion in the world that resembles the pagan cultures of antiquity, the only religion that still maintains continuity with the culture of our distant ancestors

Attached: qt .jpg (612x612, 96K)

This.
And that fact alone makes Hinduism more valuable to Indo-Europeans than all the tomes of Semitic bullshits the kikes have smothered us in.

say im atheist so i believe in Carvaka school of Philosophy. does that give me right to do what I please so long as i believe i ought to do it? What if it harms me or the community? would i end up in hell for millions of years?

I think you meant charvak, secondly they. Believe in 4 elements and reject the 5th basically they're materialist so yes you can do whatever tingle your materialist sense their is no hell just your karma

Meme flags need to leave

People who believe in things don't do as they please, their actions are dictated by their beliefs. And if they do anything and everything, then they don't believe in anything.

> oh no a memeflag, I'm triggered, I need a meme flag safe space

Attached: 1498988716030.jpg (3000x3678, 3.44M)

No thanks, you poos can enjoy it.
I read Ramayana and it was fun to read though, I’ll grant you that.

Attached: D5E520B5-5AF8-4A97-B22E-C0AFE869E216.jpg (850x400, 142K)

>pulp writer

he literally married a kike and shilled against evryone but spics, nice try normie

Hinduism on eugenics. is it justifiable? and thank you for answering my questions.

What do you mean by eugenics?

>A single founder,
Bramha
Celestial Rsi's
Veda Vyasa

Literally before chanting Vedic mantras you pronounce the name of the Rsi who introduced it from the Om.

>A specific theological system,

There is a specific culture that all practitioners of Vedic culture share and 6 relatively similar systems of orthodox philosophy. The practices are varied but only significantly diverge at what is the nature of the Absolute Truth.

>A single concept of deity,

Hinduisim is henotheistic. There is a One God and a multiplicity of gods who are His energies and powers.

>A single holy text,

Rg Yajur Sama Atharva were all one text originally, the Yajur Veda.

>A single system of morality,

The dharma shastras like the Manu Samhita and Parasara Samhita give a single system of morality.

>A central religious authority,

There are multiple religious authorities or paramparas. So that is true. But one must submit to an authorized religious authority.

>The concept of a prophet.

The paramparas are begun by prophets. India has more prophets and sages then all other nations combined. There are thousands upon thousands.

Attached: 8542713_f520.jpg (520x520, 17K)

Jow Forums is a Christian White Board
get out of my board and take your shitskin religion with you POOS
What can you expect from a people who worship a poo born with a fucking tail because he is a monkey god incarnate?
kek

> a mudshark who sucked poo dick
fucking kek you pagancucks are really something

if you were to stop people who have a high chance of passing on some disease or mental retardation from having children.

>Brahma
>ved vyas
>founders

The Vedas come from Bramha.
They were written down by Vyasa.

As a Hindu, do you not believe this?

Vyas was a scribe for the Vedas not the writer the Vedas existed as an oral tradition before they were written down, also no where does it say that Vedas came from Brahma

Serious question: What does Hinduism teach that the karma consequences are for killing yourself?

And do the circumstances of the suicide change the karmic outcome (e.g. suicide torture by enemies vs. suicide because depressed)?

*suicide to avoid torture by enemies

These are low-level understandings. Karma has cycles within life as much or more than reincarnation. Division between castes are not necessarily because of spiritual merit or punishment. Caste is a role to play in society that you are prepared for, genetically, familially, spiritually, etc. It is a way to preserve society.

This is bullshit retconning by brahmins.

Karma determines genetics.

Yes, it's a natural part of hinduism. The caste system is an artificial selection-based breeding program implemented across ancient Hindu society.

That a tough question leaf, from what I understand if you dharma advocates for it then you should or else you should work towards furthering the universe you know life and death are temporary
Ok post your source it better not be in English

Your religion is for u and your people, nobody else wants it because it reminds them of your smelly ass curry stinking up the neighborhood and dot head shit-skins.

>What is Hinduism?
that is a religion that says there are many other gods besides The Sovereign Lord God Almighty

If you want to kill yourself, kill yourself. If you can't find merit in existence, nobody else can give it to you.

Karma is not "sin"; karma is the consequence of not being all-perceptive and therefore being ignorant of the collective consciousness.

No, people of high caste can have poor karma, and vice versa, and there isn't an "optimal" set of genetics. It's probably very bad to be hotheaded or have heavy musculature as a teacher or merchant, but warriors should be hotheaded and muscular.

Karma are the action you perform

I need a source if you're so close-minded that you won't accept things written in English. You're either low caste, and so believe the retcon because you want to believe you aren't determined by your caste, or you're a high caste sellout that's fallen for the equality of outcome meme of liberalism. Either way, you don't understand jyanayoga at all. Stick to bhakti, faggot.

don't need a source*

So what you are saying is you have no source

That translation is not useful to native English speakers; it turns into "what goes around comes around"

I'm not going to go scrounging around for some horseshit in Hindi that doesn't allow anyone but you and I to understand what's being said. If you want to argue, debate on the merit of the idea and your understanding alone. Citing (((authority))) is a jewish trick, all knowledge can be derived purely from meditation and exploring consciousness.

Karm kiye ja aur fal he chinta mat kar

Keep performing your karma and don't worry about the fruit

Your hippie translation is wrong

>authority
I cited no authority and you still haven't posted any source

That's still not fucking useful to native English speakers. You literally don't have enough command over the English language to express these ideas in ways that allow the proper philosophical significance to be conveyed.

>all knowledge
It surely can be but only after you understand the view point other on the same path shared it would be very egoistic to consider your knowledge of final

My question about suicide was philosophical in nature. I think committing suicide would almost always create a great deal of bad karma, as it will more than likely cause suffering for other beings (people who loved you). However perhaps there are circumstances in which suicide would not cause anyone suffering, and only prevent suffering, such as to avoid being tortured to death by enemies.

>karma is the consequence of not being all-perceptive and therefore being ignorant of the collective consciousness.
Yes and ability of a human body to be able to enter into samadhi with the collective consciousness is determined by genetics. It is based on the state of the human nervous system. Yogic practices purify the nervous system (remove karmic obstructions).

>No, people of high caste can have poor karma, and vice versa, and there isn't an "optimal" set of genetics.
The default capability of a human's nervous system to enter into samadhi (i.e. the presence of karmic obstructions) is determined by genetics.

Fuck off Pajeet. Don't you have a street go shit in?

In what ways is Hinduism better than Buddhism?

Dharma is your duty karma are the actions you perform the closer your dharma is to your karma the easier it is to attain mokasha now make me understand how your definition of karma isn't some hippie bs

>It's degradation of a skill based societal division called the varna system, it wasn't patriarchal and was based on the knowledge of the Vedas
This is a citation to authority, namely the Vedas. It's also demonstrably untrue based on genetic studies between different castes.

Samadhi is one of the ways
Post genetic studies
It has a societal system and is more complete of a religion but Buddism is a good religion for export

>Samadhi is one of the ways
Samadhi just means "oneness".

This is very poor English; exactly like I was saying. I don't consider my knowledge final, I consider my ability to communicate to English speakers very superior to yours because I grew up in an English-speaking environment, and my understanding to be at least as good if not better than yours.

Dharma isn't just "duty"; it's also "destiny" and "consciousness".

Karma is not just actions or inaction, it's also individual perception. Just dismiss my understanding as hippie BS if you want.

This is your brain on jewry

How closely related are Hinduism and Buddhism?

Yes it does but it still is one of the ways of achieving mokash
>poor English
>i grew up in an English speaking environment that's why my arguments are BETTER
now that's called appeal to authority

Then why are our castes such offensive abominations?
Where we should have Brahmins and Ksatrias we get to enjoy jewish bankers, banal celebrities, avaricious scumbag politicians, and lying dishonest lawyers.
What sort of dharma are these vile cockroaches serving exactly?

Very they're essentially the same religion with different words for the same things

Pretty much this the upper caste bastardised a skill based societal division into a patriarchal one
Inb4 Dalit

>Karma is not just actions or inaction, it's also individual perception.
An individual's unique karma determines ones's perception of reality by obstructing the expression of pure consciousness through the human nervous system. One dances with maya (action/inaction) based on the nature of the karmic obstructions.

If suicide created "bad" karma because others who loved you suffer, then natural death also creates "bad" karma because they also suffer. Death is a natural part of life, and if you've understood that and taught those you love the same then a. you probably won't commit suicide and b. even if you do, they will understand somewhat. This is because you've elevated the level of consciousness in your group.

No I'm not gonna fucking google shit for you so you can ignore reading it. The distribution of haplogroups across the subcontinent and castes is very clearly non-random, which means people weren't randomly breeding as "merit-based understanding of the Vedas" would suggest. You're the one suggesting that how Hinduism and caste are practiced now and in recent memory is somehow a huge deviation from how it had been practiced.

To clarify: One dances (the action/inaction) with maya (illusion).

I’m a pajeet but I’m Anglo indian (was raised catholic too). Where do I begin with learning about Hinduism and Buddhism?

Confirmed fucking dalit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesch–Kincaid_readability_tests
Try your posts and then compare them to mine. You don't have a high reading level and don't write with a high reading level; you're probably not very good at expressing ideas in English. That's not an appeal to authority; it's a fact based on what we've said ITT.

It's Kali Yuga. What did you expect?

I agree.

The effect on others a suicide can create is different than natural death. It is a different experience. It is also significant that by committing suicide you are choosing to intentionally cause others this suffering.

Ultimately committing suicide is thus an unskillful action.

Though I think there's room for debate about certain circumstances in which it may be acceptable, such as avoiding torture as described earlier.

Ultimately Buddhism peels back the ugly nihilism innate to the Asiatic "soul", as everything ultimately converges onto a state of nothingness, confirming everyone's suspicions that gooks have no soul. With Buddhism they just you the template of Vedic religiosity to arrive at this inevitable place of self-annihilation.

The Ramayana and Mahabharat for Hinduism. Haven't run into a good text for Buddhism, but the philosophy is the same. The main difference is that Buddhism is much more focused on theological philosophy, whereas Hinduism, especially in the texts, is much more stories and political philosophy that almost presupposes understanding of the moral system behind it. Just my personal experience.

>as everything ultimately converges onto a state of nothingness
So you have heard, yet you have no personal knowledge of the meaning of this.

Why doesn't Hinduism teach to poo in loo?

We will let you know when we lose our ability to build segway systems

You should probably clean your own room before teaching others though.
Last time I checked, more than 20% of your population was unregistered to the government and the poverty rate was the highest in the whole world

Check this out for some Tibetan Buddhist literature:
dharma-media.org/media-view.php

And what is Shinto?

If the Kali Yuga is inevitable will people be punished for ignorantly succumbing to the temptations of the jews?
Most people I see doing stupid burger shit do so not only out of ignorance (information makes no difference to their behaviour), but because they don't have pure-minded authorities (like Hitler) leading them. Can you really blame some people for acting like goyim? Will Krishna reincarnate them as cockroaches?

Everything is a difference experience though, not just different between the physical circumstances but different in how individuals will react to it, as well. Are you even choosing to intentionally cause others suffering? What if a deadbeat dad takes out 14 life insurance policies, waits two years, and commits suicide so his estranged family now lives relatively well off? There are thousands of what ifs that fulfill the same scenario as your "avoiding torture" example. I don't think you can read a commandment against suicide into Hindu philosophy like the counter-part in Judeo-Christian philosophy.

Post a source reddy I'll give you a pro tip all of these 'studies' are conjectures the most aryan of Indian have a 25 percent add mixture
Indic religion

I have no idea of Shinto.
I've never been to Japan.

The first book will prepare you for eastern religion

>if the kali yuga is inevitable will people be punished
What do you mean by punished? Succumbing to jewish temptation is punishing itself, I don't think the all-powerful sky kang will send them to a fiery subterranean pit afterwards, if that's what you're asking.

>people are ignorant and don't have pure-minded authorities
There is no pure-minded authority, when you accept authority over others, you accept their karma as well. Blind belief in (((pure-minded authorities))) is what leads to the goyim state in the first place.

>will Krishna reincarnate them as cockroaches
You'll have to ask him; but I heard he's a pretty forgiving guy.

>reading level depends on how i write on a mongilian galh weaving board
Wew, I could recite the entire 11th adhyay when I was 6-7 years old make an argument faggot

Religion are not hippie bullshit.
The issue is the mystifying, which was necessary back then, but not anymore.

Our scienctifical advancements influenced language aswell. These days we can describe the science (morale, psychology, history) behind theism and should do that in order to find a consensus

Carved out of a single stone

Attached: 1965597_10152362376442354_1347382279_o.jpg (1618x1080, 234K)