Why is Fox News allowed to poison boomers minds and make them retarded?

Attached: giuliani crazy man.jpg (996x996, 111K)

I want to see Bryan Stelters head on a pike.

>cnn

Because jews like to play both sides against the middle

>boomers

Attached: 1525135562483.png (815x777, 353K)

>Fox
That's a funny way of spelling CNN

sage this fag shit

Attached: 1515723007705.jpg (958x958, 172K)

lol man good thing you havent checked the demo changes.

>Reee eeeee why cant we stumpf drumpf when he plumpfs the flumpf and sumpf, FOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX!

CNN is fact based.

Fox news is completely biased horseshit

>just had to click through six pages of street signs to report this fucking leaf
>faggot kike mods still won't do anything about it

boomers love fox news

Israel can't sustain itself, you ass

You're all fucking retarded. Any news you watch on TV is going to be propaganda. If you haven't figured that out yet you might want to drink a big bottle of pic related.

Attached: bleach.jpg (941x1500, 176K)

>boomers = anybody I don't like since I can't use the 's' word anymore.

Tucker Carlson blows bill o Reilly the fuck out so hard

Bill o Reilly was such a worthless neocon cuck

Tucker is a god damn race realist. probably now almost bordering on siding with white nationalist fascism

>LETS ROLL
t. retards

>nigger trumps hair is a doo rag

You can’t make this shit up folks

>Why is Fox News allowed to poison boomers minds and make them retarded?
they do that to themselves when they watch TV

Attached: CUBES___sdju980s.jpg (756x1057, 76K)

>obama leaf liberal faggot is angry that some people don't share his world views
what a surprise

This guy gets it. See my post here:

which butthurt snowflake bitch is this

You can’t call yours for redpilled and not see Fox News for what it is: controlled opposition at BEST, fake news infotainment diversion at worst.

Though local fox outlets are usually ok.

Obviously CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS are completely ‘cucked’ but there is no reason to feel patriotic towards Fox, and Rupert Murdoch is not /your guy/ just because he’s named Murdoch

this is what happens when 9/11

bump

same reason MSNBC and CNN radicalize the sóyim against their own country's interests.

Attached: 1517376906787.gif (233x226, 1010K)

>Fox Jews

Attached: 1520492199170.jpg (640x572, 151K)

>fact based

Attached: Fake Shooter.jpg (2052x1362, 752K)

It gets harder and harder to redpill my parents when all they watch is zionist Fox News.

Attached: zionist-media[1].jpg (886x625, 190K)

Attached: Tails.png (290x333, 95K)

10 years ago, id agree with you.
Turn on CNN now. Nothing but shout matches and heavily slanted news.
CNN is just as bad as Fox now and youd have to be in complete fucking denial to deny that.

Turn off the TV fellow leaf. They are all lying to you.

Keep trying shareblue

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I know boomers are going to use “Muh CNN” as an argument against this thread. But the truth is that no piece of american media is truthful, it’s all lies that are made to fool you. The American media is up there with North Korea when it comes to flat out bias and false info.

Attached: A0657E0D-0739-4827-A5F1-08A64B3BE385.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Fox news is controlled opposition to the other controlled opposition .

I have not watched a single second of cable news since 2016 other than the times I am walking through an airplane terminal or jogging on a treadmill.

I can make shitty 2008-like memes too

Attached: A79788AC-A435-4808-9E9C-2BE2EC0E5528.jpg (709x353, 262K)

Shut the fuck up meme flaggot.

They need a polar opposite for the way other networks influence the youth/minority/gay opinions to keep people against each other.

Boomers make up about 20% of this board and usually come from r/the_donald. They’re a loud minority of egotistical dickheads who sold future generations out for hedonism. Giving nothing to millennials and GenZ when they end up passing away. They’re also the reason millennials are leftist in the first place, because they flooded universities with marxists during the hippie years. Fuck boomers and fuck anybody who respects them, they can’t die soon enough.

Attached: AA81D797-2E74-45D5-8DB7-F324E481E597.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

Shareblue isn't sending there best how sad

muh boomers

not our faults you entitled man child

Attached: crying-baby-istock660.jpg (660x660, 47K)

All are biased but then there's a shithole called Fox news

>donkey flag
>calling anybody shareblue
They're shit holes in different ways. You'll have something like CNN shilling for immigration, yelling about muh Russia, and supporting the democratic establishment. Then you have Fox news shilling for Israel, yelling about muh Iran and supporting the neocon establishment. Unfortunately much of Jow Forums (mostly the boomers) are too low IQ to see this.

Hannity AND Mueller BOTH shilled the shit out of Iraq invasion, Patriot Act, Muh Anthrax, LoL FISA

FUCK THE 4TH AMENDMENT HANNITY HATES LIBERALS LOL LOL LOL

This site is populated by boomers that don't care and teenagers that don't remember. These two demographics killed Jow Forums.

this

Boomers are the reason this site is so popular it would be dead if they didn't find out about this website

Youngest boomers are 54 now. You think you got a better bead on what's going on than people who were already adults on the day you were born. That's ig'nant.

>Jow Forums was dead before boomers arrived
I've been browsing this site for years. You're incorrect and probably a boomer newfag yourself.

Fox news is actually a moderate right wing network. CNN and MSNBC are much worse than Fox. Why? Because most networks are leftist, and only Fox is right-wing. As a result, Fox maximizes its appeal by being moderate. Whereas every other network tries to find a niche in the overcrowded leftist network market. This results in some being much more extreme.

2016 doesn't count brainlet

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

This. All TV news is propaganda.

>Why are schools and colleges allowed to poison young minds and make them brainless Marxist drones?

I was here before Jow Forums was even a board and there was only /new/.
That was back before this place was turned into cancer by individuals such as yourself.

Attached: 1416959396437.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Any grown man that doesn't prefer Fox news over the others is a faggot.

They're voluntarily retarded lying parasitic pieces of shit, the sooner every last boomer is dead the better.

bump

Hahahahahhahhhahhhahahahha

Ask yourself how often do you see the leadership of the Right on CNN willing to answer questions. Ask yourself how often do you see Pelosi, Schumer, Watters, Schiff on Fox.

Attached: snap-yep-this-5af783.png (750x524, 177K)

Ask yourself how our quality of life has improved over the many decades these parasites eat food we pay for

I remember I was at my grandmother's house when the whole chemical weapons hoax was happening in Syria. I brought up the topic by stating how Assad wouldn't benefit from killing his own people, and how he's sitting on a goldmine of oil that our government desperately wants.
In a fit of boomer rage, my grandfather responded,
"YES HE DID, I SAW IT ON FOX!!!!!"
He proceeded to pour his coffee made from fluoridated tap water, and put 1 splenda (aspartame) into his cup. He then walked downstairs, sat on the couch, and continued to watch more fox news until he passed out 15 minutes later.
The absolute state of boomers.