Dying anorexia patient, 25...

>Dying anorexia patient, 25, is denied treatment for the disorder by her insurance company who claim 'it's a luxury' as her weight drops to 58lbs
>Katrina Howard has been suffering from anorexia nervosa since she was a child
>The 25-year-old was admitted to her first recovery center at the age of 15
>The young woman currently lives at the Tallahassee Memorial Hospital where she receives treatment
>Her doctor fears he is running out of options to help her and said she needs to be transferred to an extensive program in New York
>Howard is covered under Georgia Medicaid, which is for lower income families
>The insurance company, however, views this treatment program as a luxury
>The patient's mother, who lives in Georgia, can only afford to visit her from time to time because of financial reasons
>Howard said that when she does, her mother worries all night that she may stop breathing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5769813/Anorexia-patient-weighs-58lbs-prepares-early-death.html

Attached: 4C9AD60800000578-0-image-a-21_1527210069983.jpg (634x476, 22K)

Fucking good. Anyone whos ever known a woman with an eating disorder knkws theyre selfish subhuman sociopaths that ruin the lives of everyone around them for some stupid meme reason ("oh its about control", "I just wanna look good").

Let her die, she clearly does not want to live.

nigga, just eat

58lbs... most sex dolls weigh more than 58 lbs. You could easily lift this entire woman and toss her

Its not awesome if her hair is also falling out due to malnutrition

Treatment is free: literally just eat. If she refuses, then she can go die.

I always feel sad when I see childhood staples in the background of weird, sad pictures like these. But what the fuck are pam and spices doing?

>Treatment is free: literally just eat.
Where can you get free food?

True, but anorexia, like transfaggotry, is primarily a mental disease.

Give her a medical marijuana card.
Problem solved.

Tl;dr I’d still fuck her

Attached: 1F9F7D2B-E03E-4DAD-B3AA-851AD41C81B5.jpg (480x315, 96K)

>Choosing to not eat for sympathy is a disease

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

the weak and otherwise undesirable should die

>be american
>be dangerously underweight
>left to die for violating the greatest tenant of american culture: being obese

we can all feed her our dicks

the flood of protein will fix her

>>left to die for violating the greatest tenant of american culture: being obese
That out ranks getting shot?

reminder that capitalism as an economic system has given us the degenerate decay of the west and removal of traditional values to chase the almighty dollar, and made jews more powerful in just 60 years than they've been in the world's history

Attached: the powerful innovations of capitalism.png (515x491, 132K)

>capitalism
not that would be pluralism

IMAGINE

>I just wanna look good

Attached: omg.jpg (246x248, 16K)

I’m pretty sure cases like this are pretty rare. This is at heart a problem of willpower, like being a fatass. Except they probably treat it with fucking Xanax or some kike bullshit nowadays.

Seriously what the hell entails treatment?

Some useless therapy?

Fuck I bet this shit is cured by weed

But it might not be far fetched to think these kinds of psychotic women might do some other fucked up shit with their lives instead and be destructive towards others more rather than themselves honestly

As he said, but I’ve only known one or two

i hope shes dead by now
stupid bitch

give her weed quick

Waste of taxpayer money if shes on medicaid/medicare

it's not for sympathy, it just becomes an obsession to see the number on the scale fall as low as possible
and it's satisfying as fuck, otherwise we wouldn't do it

fat as fuck DESU

Ayy lmao

Attached: 53D0C8B0-805D-4F8E-A01E-F963E9168336.jpg (233x330, 57K)

underappreciated

IMAGINE

This women is clearly crazy and is a danger to herself and should be dealt with properly by being given medical care.

>Florida

Emaciated tits or gtfo.

>...Skelegates, if you will, Donald....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Literally just eat, thats all there is to it, just fucking eat

True i married one a year or so after she was "Better" but then started a new addiction to drinking and pot so i dumped her, she is a train wreck just lost her nursing license (I paid for) for life (usually it is for a year) due to intoxicant stupid cunt even bragged about stealing booze from dead patients houses

relax kid

wow literally a terrible human being. whats she up to now

Sick people are disgusting.

I'm a dude
and yes I'm aware of how embarasing that is

well, here's the thing -- she chose the low cost program, so it's essentially lower quality health care

>Maserati performance out of a used Kia

soup kitchens?

Blaming every one else because she lost her license and married to her 3 or 4th hubby a former junky

dating one currently. what do?

I love her. it's not that bad all things considered.

imagine her boobs is she were fatter(normal)
nice.

S-sorry, user.

Attached: sadpepe1.jpg (362x362, 21K)

tfw 6'3 150lb

what do I do

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

What a fat fuck

she'll be dead before 40, my god she pisses me off, mom and sister are nurses and its NOT easy getting licensed and actually doing it as a career. careless empathetic-less CUNT

Attached: 1920px-Butler_Lady_Quatre_Bras_1815.jpg (1920x860, 460K)

waste of quads. its more satifying to be fit, control your body/fat % and watch your weight go up because of that(muscle buildup).

CONTROL
you can have the same satisfaction while being healthy

go eat a cheeseburger

Attached: gip22hy.gif (365x274, 1.89M)

absolutely based post

looks like some kind of insect

At 58 pounds dude, she’s literally holocausting herself

I’m a guy and I had a form of anorexia when I was a kid. Eating disorders are terrible. It’s not a choice and it’s a mental struggle to cure it.

oh we re older then that, but honestly she should have been fired years ago. I only checked her FB one a month to scroll down and word search for "Son" and i could see it is a miracle she has not killed some one or been prosecuted for it

that's what my mom was like after her intestines died and she was sent home to starve to death for 6 month

post bod

Wow, did she actually end up dying? Wasn't there something more humane than letting someone waste away for several months?

Found the jew

for years she complained of "Stomach" pain but they did not take it serious, then they found stomach and removed 3/4 of that. She still had the mystery pain and they found she had like a stroke of heart attack in the veins of her intestines killing several feet. if they had caught that at first they could have removed that section but at 70 and not fully recovered from the removal of the stomach it would have killed her, and yes she died

Spell check removed the word cancer, it was a dime size spot of cancer in the stomach

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Anorexia Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk To McDonald's Like Nigga Eat A Hamburger Haha

This

>muh eating disorder

Attached: 1526026346935.jpg (323x323, 21K)

Quick tell the fat activists for lulz!

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x400, 42K)

the one i was married o one in a teen psych unit for a year with no results and then got kicked out when the insurance ran out and moved on to different obsessions

jesus christ get the fuck out of here you retarded cunt. Understand the post before you even try. fuck sake

>Doctors start letting the neurological deficient subhumans die
>Jow Forums complains
Fucking nu-pol

you were married to an skellington? Give us some fun stories, or sad stories, or why they cant see they are skellingtons

le maymay flayg

We're just amused.

haha dumb bitch eat a burger or something like wtf

>Canadian flag
No matter what you post with it's always a meme flag

Thanks for the contribution Butthead.

If you haven't made progress on a mental disorder after 10 years of treatment, 15 more wont help. She's going to spend her entire life starving to death, and I don't want to pay her healthcare for god knows how many more years of treatment.

call her a sloppy fat bitch to her face and watch her collapse into a neutron star.

I have no sympathy for anorexics or morbid obese people. It's just self control.

She had been before i met her she was 90 pound and 5'2 when i met her

No fun stories

Isn't the treatment for anorexia.....eating? Insurance companies aren't there to buy your fucking groceries.

>non-state entities have only owned property for the past 60 years of existance, before that there was no concept of capitalism and jews could not gain power

Someone posted this story before, unless it was you that told it.

>You can't afford that sickness

Kek, she's probably full of shit though, people "suffer" from anorexia are usually their own worst enemy

Stupid cunt. Just eat healthy and work out.

That is what they always focus on just getting the weight back up. But really it's about having control over their life

Could have been me i have been on Jow Forums off and on 10 years

same for any mental issue, doesn't make it any less legitimate

this is true

>Fuck I bet this shit is cured by weed

It probably is, it'd get her apatite up and make her strop trying to vomit up every prescribed meal she gets.

anorexia at that level is like inverse Jow Forums. you're just going for huge losses so you can brag to your online friends on a mongolian basket weaving forum that "we're all gonna make it, brah"

"No matter what you say it's always racist you cracka" Dumb cunts hopping onto pol after 2016 pretending they know shit

whyd you marry a skellington?

how about she just eats something if she doesn't want to die?

>I love her. it's not that bad all things considered.
I guess she'd develop a good gag reflex if she's bulimic.

Congrats on coming here in 2015, man, you really know your stuff.

Attached: D737D83A-9BA8-4F4A-90AE-1B878F6A5892.jpg (700x525, 56K)

I had a situation coming off opioids from a surgery recovery that gave me mild Anorexia. Your brain is screaming I don't need this, I don't want this! You really have to fight like a motherfucker.

Grim

Agreed. Most retarded fucking "mental illness" to hit in the last thirty odd years.

Pop a burger in your mouth.

You want a study in self control, don't eat till you're down to 58 lbs

Nah that's behavior disorders and other pc diagnosis that get school shooter sociopaths coddled instead of locked away.