Anti-Israel activism to become a felony US. THANKS CHUCK SCHUMER

Even ASKING FOR INFORMATION about the boycott will be a criminal offense

> According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories (emphasis mine) conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also... include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts. Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison....This bill would impose civil and criminal punishment on individuals solely because of their political beliefs about Israel and its policies.”

LAND OF THE FREE
A
N
D

O
F

T
H
E

F
R
E
E

Attached: bds.png (831x1032, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Edits-to-Israel-Anti-Boycott-Act-meant-to-address-free-speech-concerns-547381
youtu.be/4_9n9nMARn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is that Constitutional?

Attached: 1526930012618.jpg (600x857, 243K)

Its not

>the Cardin legislation

It's not. They edited the bill to fix consitutionality issues. jpost.com/Israel-News/Edits-to-Israel-Anti-Boycott-Act-meant-to-address-free-speech-concerns-547381

still fuck the jews

>America will soon to have hate speech laws

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

> The bill now makes clear that individuals subject to punishment under the boycott act would receive exclusively monetary penalties.

Don't worry, we're not going to lock you up, just tie you up in court and bankrupt you

So that is the power of american freedom hahahahaha

It's been misread. More specifically, it was misread by the ACLU, who brought it to the spotlight because they went on a tirade over it. It doesn't prohibit a citizen from doing anything (note in next few sentence). It prohibits companies from joining boycotts against any US ally, not just Israel. Executives of those companies can also be held accountable. That's how it's been since 1977. The CHANGE to the law (that's what is happening, it's not a new law) would outlaw the same exact thing (ie: companies only) for any protests against the UN.

>penalizing free speech in any governmental way
I'll see you at the supreme court my friend.

This law has been in effect since 1977. See the post right above yours. TL:DR; if you're not the CEO of a company.. you can do whatever the fuck you want. If you ARE a CEO, you can do whatver the fuck you want personally.. but your company can't.

>companies
>legal persons when we like it
>regulations usable when we dont

>what the fuck is a "US Ally"? in legal terms.
fuck you, If I dont want to sell to saudi arabia because they repress women, I am not selling to saudi arabia. It has already been proven selling is pretty much a form of speech at this point

>This law has been in effect since 1977
what argument in opposition to >Nw2PAmXM
do you think you're making I'm curious?
he clearly implies laws end up at the supreme court so that Constitutionality can be determined you aren't even in opposition since it clear the person you are talking to has accepted you premise then you go on to repeat yourself even though it clear you so called debate partner is very much in opposition to the legality of your interpretation

just a useless comment we get it the ACLU misread it as if ACLU lawyers doing their job and you reading an opinion piece are the same thing
all you are doing is making sure that logical people will be averse to supporting your position good job

Attached: 10951309533.jpg (1608x905, 50K)

Welcome to the United States. You should really try to learn the language rather than use Google Translate.

Who says you have to "sell out to saudi arabia" ? No one has said that you ignorant fuck.

This seems to contradict the corporations are people too ruling from citizens united. Hopefully we can resolve this dispute, either law being thrown out will be good, but hopefully both are ended.

t. 36% angloid disgrace

Attached: image.jpg (750x926, 551K)

Did May and Merkel approve of these posts or should i inform the local authorities?

I said sell, not sell out.
you are not allowed to boycott US allies under this law. So you are forced to sell to people and countires you dont like

In that case, WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT SELLING ANYTHING? You really are a retarded fuck, aren't you? How the fuck do you think "well gosh, I guess I have to sell to Saudi Arabia becuase this law prevents me from JOINING A FOREIGN PROTEST AGAINST THEM."

>It doesn't prohibit a citizen from doing anything (note in next few sentence). It prohibits companies from joining boycotts against any US ally, not just Israel.
and yet aren't companies legal persons with constitutional rights? money=speech etc?

There are numerous examples of when corporations are treated differently than people. One example would be: direct contributions to candidates or political parties, which is also a 1st Amendment issue.

patrick little is the only hope

I'm closing this tab. You morons who are replying to me.. go read the fucking law and case law instead of taking some bullshit on Jow Forums as fact. Or live in fear that you can't criticize Israel. Either way. Neither bothers me a bit.

Until we out Jew the Jew and create another boycott Israel movement

t. shill

calm down retard. You obviously dont understand the bill then and think anything pro israsl is good and your thought process stopped there. I am filtering you now

july 2017

>legal if it pleases the jew
>illegal if it does not
schrodinger's corporate personhood

Why don't they ban duel nationals from holding seats in government?

Australia literally fired 6 members of Parliament this year because they secretly held duel citizenship.

How many Israeli/USA duel nationals hold seats in federal government?

Attached: IMG_20180517_152435.jpg (657x527, 76K)

Attached: dual.jpg (879x881, 189K)

All of these people that have pledged allegiance to another nation state hold seats in your federal government.

How is this constitutional?

It's not.

america isn't a country built on laws. It's a country built on jewism.

>constitution
it's only used to keep the serfs happy with the illusion of freedom.

It's Senate bill 720.

Attached: Israeldid911.jpg (900x900, 126K)

The boycotts have really terrified the Jews like nothing else. They need that money for the world jewish congress and it's massive political machine that owns most politicians.

Fuck Israel

This is the absolute truth.

Attached: 1527022649487m.jpg (663x1024, 78K)

>tfw it was built on laws
>tfw jews jewed it up before i could exist in it
If WW2 didn't leave us in such a place of power post war because western Europe had nothing left to keep the Russians away we probably would have kept flying under the radar and avoided most of these issues for a couple more decades at least i'd hope to think.

Plus we wouldn't have (((them))) doing 9/11 to try and keep us in this position of power, economy wouldn't have crashed so hard and you wouldn't have to arrive at an airport 2 hours early to get through security.

I've had enough of reality today, i'm going to sleep so i can dream of something better.

>that pic

There's nothing left.

Knowing who your masters are is half the battle.

This just shows how easy it is to suppress speech even in the US. They can do it on a state level and without throwing people in jail. Just take back business privileges and many are fucked.

Truly the next American Prez should be a Third Party one, or Independent.

i just want there to be peace man! peace for everybody.

A real natsoc would do wonders

ah..more proof the kikes need to go

This is why we need patrick little

god I hope they pass this
it will make half of America anti-israel

Libertarian/AnCap uprising incoming. Time to destroy the jewish state.

Attached: ancap-symbol.png (700x700, 43K)

Everyone who has any doubts about Israels poinenous control over US politics through AIPAC need look no further than Nikki Haleys speech at AIPAC. Keep in mind this is the UNITED STATES representative at the UN speaking at a rally for a foreign lobby of a country with opposing international interests to the US. She also brags about getting the BDS law passed in her home state to send US citizens to jail for choosing not to buy goods from a country that has committed dozens of war crimes.

youtu.be/4_9n9nMARn0

Attached: Israel Logic.png (960x960, 485K)

>Hugo Boss

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF WAYNE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2017

Sage

OI WHERES YA BOYCOTT LOICENS?
Oh sorry wrong country.

Good luck enforcing that on individuals.

America is hijacked by Jews destroying your country. Only civil war and the expulsion of Jews from your lands will save your country.

It isn't....it will be one of those laws that is never enforced, like the sunset clause still on the books in my hometown (no niggers in city limits after dark, authorized to shoot on site)

Friendly reminder:

We never officially declared allies between us and Israel. However if we repeat it enough people believe it and the kikes can continue to backstab us, kill our service men, receive gibs from us and have us die in war on their behalf. Meanwhile they literally have no such obligations to us.

Attached: 1527222874792m.jpg (768x1024, 56K)

Good thing it president is a Zionist puppet

You're an idiot and a cuck. Our Supreme Court has already ruled on "hate speech" and deemed it completely lawful and protected. If you knew shit about shit, you'd know neither Schumer or any of his kike ilk can overturn a ruling by the SC already on the books. Meanwhile, you brits are gargling muzzie balls by the dozens. Feels good. Don't let your militant twitter police catch you online past your curfew again, shitstain.

>250,000 dollars to boycott israel

Because this law won't be challenged in courts