Estrogen Wars Round 2: Venti rips shoe's wig off and stuffs her in the gas chamber

Is Brittany Venti literally trying to drive sh0e to suicide?

They're quickly approaching the point where they meet in real life and get into a cat fight and rip each other's shirts off

Can we get some more e-celeb estrogen wars going on here? How do we get Lauren Southern to to fight Faith Goldy?

Attached: 1526459142906.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWnk4gkMuzw
youtube.com/watch?v=wdc_kJIdaOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=mWnk4gkMuzw

>fight
there gonna fuck

>doesn't understand the difference between a threesome and cucking
Is this what female autism looks like?

>E-Celebs

How is this political?

Attached: 4chan Shit.png (766x564, 24K)

Threesomes are cuckholding desu

This, also I thought shoe was an old maid now, so why should any of you mouth breathers give a fuck about her?

You're not supposed to literally care

You're supposed to be entertained by high-estrogen e-cat fights. Female commentators should just shift over to doing this instead of politics

Attached: 1526451625886.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

THIS

It's all they are good for, and it's fine, as long as they don't start collecting betabux

Attached: 1526879401323.png (1226x634, 193K)

This 56% e-celeb thot is gossiping about women and you not only follow it but you care about it and repost it. You're making threads about women bitchfighting online. One woman trying to make a career on stabbing other women in the back.

Imagine if you tried doing this shit in real life user. Do you think you would have any male friends left? Would you get punched in the face? It's pretty much what you deserve.

Attached: Retard faces.jpg (1770x792, 114K)

i'm pretty amazed too, they both live in NYC, so there is a pretty high chance they will end up being in the same area one day

Wig0nhead is probably fantasizing about Brittany cucking her by fucking Skeptic

Attached: 140799562857.jpg (720x480, 94K)

I guess Venti wins purely out of belonging to Team Peanut Butter.

Attached: Praise Butter.jpg (932x1958, 231K)

Brittany Venti def has a higher IQ than Sh0e

my money is on the mudshark

Damn it OP, I stopped dicking around with my pocket pussy for this?

>I'm a gigantic no-fun faggot

Nords are so cucked.

It's about watching nature unfold you faggot. It's about watching two high-estrogen females collide to the point of ripping each other's shirts off or one driving the other to suicide

This is the true nature of the female, not "political commentating" like they pretend to do sometimes.

Women are made to:
>suck dick
>ride dick
>get pregnant
>breast feed kids with le' milkers
>enforce social norms through shaming
>exile certain members of the community with gossip to enforce community norms

Goddess venti is engaging in her natural role as a high-estrogen retarded catty woman, she's trying to cast wigonhead out of the internet community with social shame and bullying

I'm truly disgusted I had to write this out for you

Attached: 1526452498020.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Attached: 1522050528977.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

What's the kimono and Japanese reference?
I'm wondering because this ugly cunt is wearing a fashion style (the gloves, shorts with nylons) that Jap girls invented and was popular 5 or so years ago in Nippon....
(yes I know Alt-Right fags love Japanese girls and her job is to separate them from their money, but...?)

>nothing value was lost when you can see these Electronic Thots cat fight for monopolize views.
>but we see youtube, we gib views
There is hooktube

what's funny is she's becoming the female idubbbz, and her next target is idubbbz's cheating whore of a gf. poetry.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdc_kJIdaOY

Attached: venti pear.png (913x581, 44K)

I don't know she's an eccentric fashionista she just wears crazy shit all the time

This is a good outfit though, more women shold wear this

Attached: f79a60c7-872b-4248-b0a9-1749c8c4dc8e.jpg (690x690, 70K)

Stop shilling yourself, sh0e is 100x the women you'll ever be you goat looking ass cunt

t. wig

this thread is for team venti not team wig

Jealous cat fights don't really do it for me girls. Just sex it up for daddy instead.

Venti - You're great for HWNDU, don't be a cunt about someone else's relationship and how they choose to conduct it. Shoe's got a public one and you appear to have none or are concealing one. She's therefore fighting with a handicap in the PR/lulz wars.

Sh0e- Love ya, don't change a thing. Subs are great for making leftist heads explode, and we both know a sub woman would dominate a left leaning bag of insecurity like Venti anyway. Non practitioners don't understand dominance is a scale not a binary.

that's great and all but seriously
VENTI BOOBY SHOT LEAKS WHEN?!
That's all I really care about.

I don't know what it is, but Venti gets some primal urge deep within me to surface and I want to hold her down in the mating press and breed the fuck out of her.

SAGED FAGGOT GO TO /V/ FUCKING DIE ECELEB NIGGERS

that's a common sentiment

she's 125% estrogen

Are they fighting for dominance in alt-right community? They want all orbiters for themselves?

Fuck back to /r9cuck/ you fucking whoreshipping loser.
Ruin your life through findom and commit suicide you faggot.

Literally cancer GAS THEM ALL.

Who cares?

Attached: 1524190188317.jpg (380x380, 58K)

sage this jew shit niggers

Attached: gayasfuck.jpg (559x496, 34K)

same

Attached: C9U-9jjVwAEubdQ.jpg large.jpg (1524x2048, 327K)

Maybe its your worthless genes that tell you to primate with shittany because of her deformed head, to make deformed children.

You can complain all you want you bastard spawn of half slav rape babies. I'd fuck either but right now I'm talking about Venti. I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

>mutt thots

Attached: 1526177925654.jpg (711x718, 64K)

venti is going to make this duplicitous bitch want to kill herself when she's done

That mare got saddlebags.

Probably a lot of personality disorders among YouTube personality channels. Of course it would be unfair to paint with a wide brush, but when you have someone who lies constantly and does a lot of attention-seeking and has a history of bullying, well...

>(((Germarabian))) talking about worthless genes and deformities

Your caliphate state was a mistake

Attached: Cnm8WPWW8AEP_pd.jpg large.jpg (1522x2048, 373K)

>Brittany Venti
looks like a tranny
>Lauren Southern to to fight Faith Goldy
not happening they know each other irl and neither is worth paying attention to

warrning
extremly cursed image

Attached: Ddf2bGtVAAEgfNU.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

>ywn be or be inside Brittany
IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1518725599300.jpg (1677x1769, 1.05M)

Attached: 829.jpg (725x544, 169K)

>deformed head
>immediate sweaty hasty responses
>A-Arabian

Attached: photo 2.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

The only way I would care is if venti savaged baldheads vag with a mega strap on

>Jewish Waifu is still the best
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1510868724226.jpg (643x962, 37K)

Attached: 1515151136082.jpg (1024x496, 59K)

Attached: 1526478024046.jpg (788x704, 55K)

What happened to shuwu?

Attached: forgettingtopurge.jpg (806x702, 68K)

Betas will do some pretty amazing shit just to rationalize their thirst complexes. God damn.

>Possible?

Attached: 1515138836429.jpg (300x780, 31K)

I wish mutts in my state looked like her

e-futa when?

Underage or mentally challenged
Either way you must be gassed

sh0e wears a wig?

t. split roasted his girlfriend so he could be closer to cock

you know its serious when she covers her tits

Says the arab

Attached: IMG_20180228_222846.png (490x1365, 153K)

when she burned the coal she didnt use protection

just wait until we blow the fuk up out of the middle east with fire and fury like the world has never seen before. germany will join the 56% club in no time.
poland will be fine though

Attached: not germany.png (562x254, 17K)

DIOS MIO

yes she has a mental illness where she pulls out her own hair so she has to wear a wig

you have a higher percentages of arabs though hans. Also why do so many of them live in brazil of all places

Sick of seeing this fucking orc

Jesus christ 22 Mins of no one cares.. I liked her keemstar drama tho

i never knew that do u have proof

>what is per capita

I guess they don't teach math in Saudi Arabia

>memeflag
get used to it bucko

Attached: 1526410814065.jpg (2048x2047, 429K)

You need to stop caring about these people.

i'm wondering, why is venti going after her?
this seems really pointless e-drama shit

technically she means a cuckquean, but it the same thing only with the genders reversed.
i wonder who the bigger autist is: the e-celeb who gets a gender specific noun wrong, or the cuck who cares enough about the e-celeb by calling her out on an anonymous board...?

Attached: sad_tom02.jpg (620x309, 66K)

its common knowledge you can probably just google it

>sh0eonhead
I don't pay attention to these dumb cunts but why would you name yourself after an old /b/ whore mocking meme? Also, did this cunt do the boxxy makeup tutorial?

Thirsty lil incel faggot here jesus.

Trying to destroy white nations like clockwork

Attached: 1513794704109.png (633x744, 819K)

Why are mutts the most awesome bitches?

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

Seems about right, why are so many of you obsessed with this hideous troglodyte?
its just the tits isnt it.

YEAH whitey, get that primal urge and start colonizing. It's what your ancestors did and so should you.

Mup da do indeed

Attached: 1525197138854.png (768x960, 885K)

this

Jow Forums will never be its own board again if this shit isnt moved to fucking /soc/. Report this fag.

not poland though. notice how that was where trump went instantly when he became president.

ur fucked though

THEY SAID IBS WAS DEAD

THEY WERE RIGHT

I hope your faggot ass gets killed this christmas in whatever muslim city you live in

Le savior of pooland

Attached: 1524731272635.png (559x853, 181K)

She's literally obsessed with her, been tweeting about her for weeks

Either trying to start drama to get more views or she has an autistic hatred for shoe

kind of pathetic desu

>non white option
Eeeh

Attached: 1519562130383.jpg (4040x8000, 2.34M)

So soft. Hnnnnnnnnngggg.

guess what hans? poland will just tell whoever, even us burgers, to just fuk off. kinda like what they do anytime they want to so poland will be fine. idk if you've noticed but they are good at telling powerfull people to fuck off

Attached: brittanyventi1.png (696x885, 956K)

kind of makes my dick twitch desu

this

>So soft. Hnnnnnnnnngggg.
Hers arent soft, they feel like water baloons filled to the brink of bursting with spaghetti bolognese.
If you would tough them you could feel the turmors and smell a garstly sharp stench that makes you choke.

this.

Why is she so gorgeous bros?

>literally letting someone else fuck your wife and enjoy it isn't cuckold

Attached: 1525801929709.png (940x300, 32K)