KENTUCKY YES!

A white mother and son were beaten by "youths" at a skate park in Louisville - and police officers responding to the incident made no arrests. When did Kentucky become so vibrant and progressive, Jow Forums?

>Mother and son beaten up at Louisville skate park

Disturbing video shows the moment a mother and son were beaten up at the downtown Louisville skate park on Franklin Street. It happened Monday evening when the mother and her 15-year-old son, who do not want to be identified, were enjoying time at the skate park. The mother said as she and her son were headed to the car to leave, someone who appeared to be a juvenile jumped on the car, which belonged to her mother, and dented the hood. "Hey that's my mom's car!" the mother recalls yelling. "That's the only thing that came out of my mouth." She said she told her son to not say a word, but he was attacked anyway...

>The video shows the son on the ground getting punched in the head multiple times. His mother is in the back and said she was trying to protect her son when she was punched in the face... She is now looking to police for answers. She said when police showed up, they talked to several people. Louisville Metro Police say they are aware of the incident and are investigating.

wdrb.com/story/38260796/video-mother-and-son-beaten-up-at-louisville-skate-park

Attached: 16827630_G[1].jpg_auto=webp&disable=upscale&width=800&lastEditedDate=20180523151332.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/louisvillejeffersoncountybalancekentucky/RHI825216#viewtop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Louisville is not part of Kentucky. Louisville is where we quarantined the blacks.

Proof of how useless these police wellfareniggers are. If you can't defend yourself you are dead. Where is the boys father? Death to cops.

Around blacks never relax

The negros of Louisville are as bad as any group of negros in Chigaco, New Orleans, Atlanta, St.Louis, etc.

It is truly the fault of liberals for fooling people into thinking they are safe.

I'm so sick of these niggers. They ruin everything.

Niggers wonder why the world hates them.

Attached: 1520471493497.jpg (320x320, 8K)

Let them fester in their own filth. They are extremely weak minded.

>X is not a part of Y!

Yeah, it is. If you don't like it (and you shouldn't), clean it up.

This. Although Lexington is starting to get bad as well

Go out and find some black boy and jump him. You won't because whites are bitches.

Niggers gonna nig
What's wrong with mom going into nigger zone?

Because I’m not a nigger

Concealed carry.

Niggers are fucking disgusting.

Niggers are worthless, and gleefully brought to you by kikes and traitors.

I don't jump people because I'm not a wild animal who belongs in a zoo.

Only happened cause the mom wasn't carrying. Should have sent her son out to the chimps then unloaded into their backs.

Yeah keep taking that high road while darkies fuck your mother.

If you live in a black area curry a gun. Simple as that.

We're still one of the few majority white cities left in America.

Top KEK, Louisville is a shit hole and deserves what it gets. It's corrupt from the city to the school.

The same goes for you. That moral superiority must feel good while watching mama get a black eye.

>15
>skate park
>with mom
Based nigs.

Well, maybe whites should stop racism?

No your justba fag. You’re ancestors knew how to bash a POC. What happened whitty?

Kentucky has been ashamed of Louisville well before even the civil war. We consider it part of Indiana.

>Louisville
>Majority white

Fucking hilarious joke

Don't listen to the feds ITT suggesting we retaliate

dont forget the bardstown money gang

This whole thing could be a false flag to get whites to commit hate crimes on blacks. The negros could have been paid to do this.

let me just tell you, it ain't just blacks and it ain't just louisville. the methheads are out of fucking control and cops nor judicial system wants to even fuck with them.
had a methhead threaten to shoot me,
i go to file charges (with video/audio footage), i get told they dont arrest for
that, only summons, because that would open me up to a lawsuit.

kentucky for one needs to get a handle on the meth problem
its only getting worse

>15-year-old son
100% that little shit was being a punk and instigated something. He should know better than to poke at feral animals.

Hey autist,

You're on the wrong platform, go back to cukeddit

Love,
user.

Kentucky outside of Louisville has been improving for a while. Used to be a real rough place.

Says the fag with the kek flag

Wanna know what's really neato?

This is coming to a city near you. Maybe not in the next year, maybe not the next 5 years, maybe even not the next 10, but it's coming.

I know cities that were pretty decent when I was a teen that now 10 years later are absolute 3rd world shitholes almost africa tier. Small towns, big cities, doesn't matter. The liberals will bus them in and ruin everything you love.

I won't attack some random fifteen year-old because I'm not a nigger, you fucking retard.

67.1% Non-Hispanic White as of the 2010 census.
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/louisvillejeffersoncountybalancekentucky/RHI825216#viewtop

Indeed. Feral animals should not be messed around with especially in their natural habitat. In the case of an emergency, a sawed-off double barrel shotgun with [13% of 330 million] shells in it may come in handy.

That's why niggers have no fear of whites. Your whole race deserve what's coming to you because you're all cowards that won't do what needs to be done.

Oh I agree this place needs some cleansing. I'm just saying we're better than most other cities.

Nothing is cooler than catching a felony for punching some worthless nigger and losing my right to purchase and carry a firearm for the rest of my life.

the druggies pill supplies have tightened up
they are spooked of heroin because
it could be tainted
so they all turn to the meth
batteries/gas cans are not
safe around here
anything that aint bolted down really

The cops are Investigating, these niggers are going down.

The KKK were a necessary defense.
The police won't protect you.
These animals only respond to fear of violent reprisal.

This! The POC use to fear whites. Now they laugh. I love how the whites fought so hard to win this land and the current whites give up because of Jewish propaganda.

Racism is defined as an IRRATIONAL belief that one's race is in any way superior to any other race.
White people literally can't be racist towards niggers because the latter exhibit lower cognition and feral behavior, on an average.

Yes I am aware of the census. The census is a lie. Notice the mexican population, a complete falsehood. They don't account for the refugees they bring here as well. Blacks don't fill out censuses. The city of Louisville is a metropolitan area that continues to expand further and further into the edges of the county, and now into other counties. The actual "Louisville" is almost completely black. They just expand the definition of Louisville.

So did your forefathers say. I am scared to kill the native. I don’t want to upset the tribe. Your an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Whites are just worthless in modern America

Pretty sure that Kentucky is a open carry state. Whites don't have an excuse not to carry when around negros.

You're supposed to own a gun for a reason. I live in "east Louisville" and haven't locked my doors in years. Bicycles on the porch for the last few months. When I say "east Louisville" it's a silly term, because eventually Simpsonville will be considered part of Louisville.

Never relax.

>I don’t want to upset the tribe.
You and I both know the "tribe" in question isn't the niggers.

Around

Everyone is in modern America, not just us.

I hate to say this but:

it seems like the only thing that works is what this guy did.

Are italians the only whites with any balls anymore?

Attached: ITALY.jpg (1400x788, 85K)

You and I both know whites are cucked.

are you fucking serious? i was thinking of moving there...
god fucking dammit...

Reminder anybody suggesting retaliation is a federal agent

That's not taking the high road you fucking imbecile. If whites jump a nigger chances are they will be all over the news and every shitlib in the country will be calling for their head.

Bull shit, that’s such a bitch argument

Wait a minute, do you hate niggers or not for your comments are all over the place it seems, either ways, what black panther indicated is that the niggers are very desperate to snatch away America from the whites and turn it to Wakanda.....I say lynch them already.

I'm half nigger and would never consider this

Lexington is getting close to as bad as Louisville, yes. Move out to the country. Cities are dead, even in Kentucky. We are a very blessed state, but the kikes reach is quite far.

>KENTUCKY YES!

Attached: holohoax ky.jpg (1026x747, 126K)

I hate blacks and modern whites. Wait By your logic I have to choose?

DAS RITE. TAKE DAT WHITE BOI

Attached: raughs.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Then don't get caught. Stop watching TV because it's warping the perceptions you have about cops and their capabilities.

No... but in a way, that's missing the point. A carry weapon is supposed to be for the potential extremely rare emergency, because society in general should be civilized enough to get rid of MOST crime. If we're at the point where some places are simply overrun by lawless ferals, then a weapon is just another symptom of local/state/national decline.

Attached: 1523524353465.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>dude just be violent lmao you'll do well in life
are you sure you're not a nigger yourself?

Attached: nig_drive.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

If you go out and attack some random black person, what if you accidently get a black person who's actually nice?

Yes, the whole world is cucked by the Jews everybody knows this.
What is your point?

Feds are trying to activate some Kentuckians right now. Stay strong Kentucky brothers.

I would rather be a nigger than a nancy.

>Rep. Mark Hart, a Republican...

These fucking cucks. What do they get out of this? Are they at least being paid instead of cucking for free?

>Then don't get caught.
Then what's the point?
No one cares about random dead niggers, least of all other niggers.

It worked well for Great Britain. All you guys have now is a tiny island full of Pakistanis. I wonder what happened?

>boy

The only good politician in Kentucky is Rand Paul. The rest are living in the wrong timeline.

Not the world just whites. Whites use to own everything and now are shit.

thas rite white boi. Soon it'll be illegal for you crackers to defend yourselves vs a KANG. If you're mugged/attacked )aka in the wrong place at the wrong time) call the cops and wait for the EXPERTS to arrive.

They mad about their Kentucky fried chicken isn't as good as KFC!

Who said anything about killing niggers? I said go find a nigger and jump him. Do you part in fighting back. Make them think twice about randomly jumping on a white woman's car.

Blacks are also not human. I know you guys don't have much in the way of loos so do what you will in your own place. Blacks shit and piss on the streets here within 100m of free to use loos because they are that lazy.

Whites can’t comprehend that logic. They live off of their ancestors achievements.

>what if you accidently get a black person who's actually nice?

Then you just beat up someone who probably didn't deserve it like the kid in OP. I don't know why he got the shit kicked out of him but there is probably more to it than we know unless it's one of those "beat up a white kid games"

Fed please leave

We Kentuckians don't deserve your abusive tricks

I hear fucked shit kinda like this about virgia too

Probably lots of white girls getting raped and white boys learning hitler was right about everything

>monday evening
>where is father
At work, I guess.

That tribe will sell rope at a discount knowing what it will be used for. They think they are safe. Not for long.

The great thing about individualism is that you realize how much stronger you are as a group.

More like white boys doing nothing because they are scared

No you don't have to. The point however is that even though the modern whites (mostly the ones on the left), are degenerate beyond belief, they do contain within them genetic information developed by nature for over 100, 000 years and it is something that I believe must be preserved at all cost. Look at my country, it's such a shithole unlike the ancient times because our gene pool got contaminated into oblivion............the same fate awaits the west if shitskins (including indians) aren't expelled en masse and the way it seems, the whites aren't showing the stomach to go ahead with the mass expulsions............ps5 and xbox 2 and youtube and other nonsense is taking up the time, it makes me so very sick, FUCK NIGGERS, what a disgusting sub-species of humans, I consider them God's failed experiments, life gone wrong in other words.

the PROBLEM with being violent as a WHITE male is than you'll have to face way more reprucussions than a black male when it comes to the law. blacks only treated worse if there's police nearby to shoot them

black masculinities is too powerful to contain1!

Whites don’t even value group thinking anymore.

Whites used to be individual but knew when to unite. Thus what made the white race strong.

Yes, haven't you heard that rumor that Detroit and Cleveland have brought drug dealers down because those towns are dead?

Lexington has at least 1 murder a day it seems like. All "urban related"

East Kentucky is infested with white meth and pillheads that aren't as violent but will steal anything you don't bolt down.