No it doesn’t

Looks a lot like my 6-speed.

begoe demon!

Attached: mycar.jpg (697x555, 84K)

>Mindlessly shifting all day is cool!
>Darned American's don't know how.

Check mate?

what's the 6th gear for?
gotta impress your bf with an extra shift?

>whats the 9th gear for in your modern automatic transmission

Niggerproofed is the only way to go

Attached: yota.jpg (431x360, 35K)

Wow, trucks have 16 gears. Must exist for the sake of impressing others

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

bracu

The reverse on my Mercedes goes the opposite way though. What gay ass car is that?

>audi
>trash

first whip was a 6spd, second (current) a 5spd

It goes to 11

>making the vehicle that takes you from point A to point B more complicated than it already has to be
>thinking you look cool when you change gears
>sitting in traffic with a manual

I see no reason to have one unless you want to keep niggers from stealing your car.

The automatic transmission in my Mercedes is better than any manual driver. I'm sorry that you are poor and can't afford a proper vehicle.

>this scares the Australian

Attached: 90790_2.jpg (1000x345, 26K)

neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, neutral, first, crash into gypsy

>not heeltoe downshifting every single possible corner
>no hill control
>no fresh euro beats everytime you clutch kick around a 180 degree bend
>no push starts if dead batt

Stay pleb

>teehee, I can drive stick!
>gets in pic related
>doesnt know how to drive
retards

Attached: DSC_0271_1.jpg (475x315, 29K)

Bracu?

I learned to drive on a 5 speed manual pickup. (First car)
2nd car was also five speed manual.
3rd car five speed manual.
4th car was automatic only because company I worked for supplied it. (At this point I still had 2nd car as a project and swapped more powerful engine and mated it to a 6 speed manual transmission).
Current car is manual transmission. I live in a rural area though. An automatic would be better in stop and go traffic.

>hill starting
>sitting in traffic
>emergency stopping to avoid a crash
>runaway diesels
>living in the 19th century

yeah it does look cool, you got a problem with that?

Attached: 1487529176940.jpg (195x195, 7K)

funny how we look at manuals as just normal, un-fun for the poor on the other hand autos are fancy desirable for the "chad conquistador" meanwhile in the US the autos are for the incels and manuals are the norm for the aryan chad.

forget about PDK and automated clutch and those weak CVT ... a tanny with a torque converter overall is the better deal.

Bs even women here can drive sticks, if anything it scares asians. Btw i just watched a doc about how many deny Australia even exists, that its all fake lol

>granny shifting when you should have been double clutching

This thread certainly doesn't scare the Gen-Z though, does it? Look at you all flocking in here to a /b/ bait thread! At least it keeps you useless children out of important threads, so have a bump.

>Is it a synchro?
>Okay, then double clutch.
American will get behind the wheel of any vehicle and soon have it moving quickly.
It's part of our essence.

well I don't tell autists how they look when they do things, I like seeing them being happy doing what they do :)

Lmao, I was driving a standard stick-shift pickup at 14. Bring it on.

Hill starting is the easiest thing, if you can't do it im sorry you suck. If u have to use the ebrake method, sad. Better stick to auto. Traffics not the worst I crawl 1st like the trucks, ppl get in front of me if I leave enough gap whatever. Don't be bumper to bumper up people's all, cruise in 1st or 2nd

fresh off the boat here from reddit, huh skipper?

fresh off the seniors cruise with that *classic* boomer's talk?

Attached: 1525938789181.jpg (600x619, 34K)

I've always had manual shift cars. it's way more fun.

>Looks about roit frum ‘ere mate
>t. Streyan mechanic
Or wrenchy, or whatever tf you boys call em.

Attached: BC6E7999-159B-40B1-8C14-1ADD5E2F2281.gif (460x282, 172K)

manual is for fags, automatics do everything better and are now actually cheaper

Yeah gas is too expensive to waste using obsolete tech.

ayo chang do you even speak-o de english?

Umm no.
Best parking brake system ever, I love my tacoma

Attached: 20180525_002346.jpg (2660x2315, 1.95M)

Automatic transmissions are more complicated implements than manual transmissions.

>obsolete

Ha

>reverse on the left
yeah it does, that's a retard gearbox

>Automatics can handle more power
>Automatics are better at shifting than you
>Automatics are far more efficient now than even 10 years ago, and the difference between them and manual in terms of efficiency is nearly nothing
>Modern sports cars are either moving towards Automatics or automatic-like systems (Dual clutch)
>Mercedes doesn’t even make a manual in the states anymore

Not for the operator.

I prefer my paddle shifters

This. Sitting in stop and go is enfuriating as is, can’t imagine fucking around with a clutch and shifter throughout the whole experience

Underrated Prost

Still better than Europeans and Brits that haven't even driven a car in their life

They only ever catch gay shit like trams, ride bikes and get pajeets and pakis to drive them around in ubers

It's not even that difficult. Clutch in, shift, gas

Manual fags act like it doesn't take about 2 hours at most to learn to drive manual. It's not some great accomplishment.

>Operating a clutch is proof of my manliness

Imagine being this much of an insecure cuck

Trips of truth. Learn to drive on a manual and then you’re g2g. Easy.

Well automatic is more efficient, so yes obsolete.

>When the west is so soft and devoid of maculinity that some guys that jerking a plastic rod in their poorfag shitboxes makes them manly
this
yeah and that's not whats In the pic or what most manualfags drive so shut the fuck up

Attached: disgust.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

then why does that picture scare Americans if it is so easy ?

Driving manual does not make you cool.

Not politics faggot. Hope your shithole ass gets banned. Most auto enthusiasts know how to drive manual btw.

it makes it harder to eat while driving

>efficient
That is debatable
Automatic transmissions aren't "smart", are more prone to failures, more complex and more expensive.
Hard to see the up side actually.

fuel-wise they're more efficient

Nope but its nice to bump start a manual with a dead battery, when you have to call AAA for a jump....

This
>Not having your buddies push your car while you dump the clutch
Why even live?

I wasn't referring to the pic you fucking mongoloid. Get off chan you fucking meme flag, or at the very least learn how it works

my weekend car is a stick. only a retard drives a manual in rush hour traffic.

My father taught me to drive a manual, my first vehicle was one as well

lmaoing at all the butthurt mutts with double digit iqs

>muh handfedora

Attached: 1523211964063.png (203x321, 105K)

that inmidiately tells me you are just a brute behind the wheel...using the e-brake on steep hills is the best way to do it that way you dont put too much stress on the clutch.

>falling for the manual meme
>look imma race car driver!

How did this meme start? Everyone I work with can drive manual, even the women, and I live in the faggiest part of the country.

>The report from U.S. News and World Report show only 18 percent of U.S. drivers know how to operate a stick shift. It says that because of advancements in automatic transmissions and fuel economy, only about 5 percent of vehicles sold in the U.S. today come with a stick shift.

Attached: 45745416.png (529x668, 163K)

Not a motor head but most autos on the road are less fuel efficient as you cannot coast effectively in them, and the instances that they are seem to be from the driver seeking more torque.

t. only drives manuals and only heard car advice from manual driving boomers

I miss my 5 speed.
Dont get me wrong, I like my automatic too...

Ok fine. I miss getting pulled over enjoying my car.

I drive one every day, Aussie-fag.

did you miss the rest where it says
>or what most manualfags drive
or do you need more nap time to up improve your reading comprehension?
>Get off chan
t. election faggot from reddit

BAHAAHAHAHAHAAA I almost forgot these retards all drive automatic!!!
The cars companies like VW / BMW export for these bonobos are all automatic.

Is this another sign of their degeneracy and retardation that they can't even use manual shifting???

Attached: yes.png (737x491, 676K)

Except no one drives around coasting 24/7 like an autist

lmfao
same as using a straight razor and all its products, just some hipster shit to make a basic task more tedious

Attached: 2015-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-gear-skip-warning.jpg (1360x903, 127K)

My last stick shift was a Ford focus, it was a great car, that was 10 years ago.

I have the Volvo S60 in auto, wish I could drive it in manual.

Attached: EA4EF296-B90A-443B-A2F6-2FC8EFFD9699.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Mazda mate. Lern to car.

The best is hitting an uphill red light. Now that is the closest thing to a manual challenge. Especially with someone right on your ass.

>gear skipped
that’s actually pretty awesome. Didn’t know they could do that today. How long has this been around for?

We have those though

Attached: Idiot.png (480x602, 372K)

I drive a manual. I think it's more fun.

>this scares the black American

ftfy

their fault if they don't give u enough distance

My first two cars were manual, bongshit. I hate auto transmission.

I learned today that there's a hill assist mode in my stick car
Since the '80s, but it always brings the (you)s

that's pretty much the exact layout of my brz

You could always do that manually. 1st to 3rd is normal.

this is the dumbest meme. everyone i know drives a manual. you fags really have to reach for bants against us. post kinder eggs next (yes we can get the real ones. they suck btw)

Cars are our thing why would this scare us?

Skip shift locks you out of 3rd as well these days.

I wish I had a car.

>reverse gear on the left
terrifying

American aussie here: Most american dealerships dont even have manuals. They'll have 100 cars and maybe 3 manual on lot, sometimes zero in commiefornia.

Coming to Australia was insane, every job I applied for with any kind of driving required manual, so I had to man up and learn that shit in under 1 week for a courier job.

I was assuming that it skips the gear without shifting, that it’s some sort of tech.

That sucks! I loved that little jolt.