Sexual Harrasment All Over The Place

When are you idiots going to realize that it's not appropriate to express your attraction to us without an invitation?

We will let you know when we want you to hit on us. If we don't, then you keep your mouth shut.
Got it?

Attached: morgan-freeman.jpg (1400x788, 112K)

Got it.

But how do we know when the lady is off the cock carousel?

So.... you are a bitch? well then show tits you whore

It's called body language, sperglord. If you don't speak body language, then you're not qualified to have sex in the first place.

>muh body language
how about you evolve a little bit more and use words like a human being instead of relying on body language like a fucking monkey

Don't have to. Deal with it.

yeah, but sometimes the lady can be intimidated by the guy.

Obviously the friendzone exists because guys are too afraid to take a chance when a woman does seem to show interest.

Also, when a lady leads a guy on, that can be incredibly traumatic.

It always seems like the lady is looking for some weakness in the guy to hook him or if he's just down for whatever the lady will use him and then toss him for a new guy.

Some girl told me something similar straight to my face. I never bothered to talk to the cunt again. There's enough fish in the sea to not have to deal with dumb shit like that.

Okay dumb cunt, go back to being a monkey somewhere else

There is no such thing as the friendzone.

Attached: 9000.jpg (666x559, 69K)

from the guy's perspective, it is a situation where the guy feels that the woman recognizes the man as a potential long term partner.

but the woman doesn't seem to acknowledge his value as a long term partner with sex. this is why men feel like they are being lead on.

it's weird because the woman doesn't want to lose this guy's attention so she'll continue to lead him on for whatever reason. so you're saying it's the guy's fault for sticking around.

The media and society have made men petrified of approaching females because of a number of risks involved.

What if I come across as "creepy"?
What if her and her friends are reeling me in to laugh at me?
What if she's a bit underage and I get called a "pedo"?

Etc, etc

It's so deeply ingrained from mass media that the fear often overpowers the want to approach.

Even after a smile from across the room.

It's fine to go 'hey i think you're attractive and i'd like to maybe get to know you better, wanna go out for dinner or the like sometime?' in an appropriate setting. when you're that person's superior (boss to employee, teacher to student, celebrity to some minor stagehand, etc) it's not appropriate to do so, because you can exercise your position of power to retaliate if they say no and you don't like that. to say nothing about fucking creeps like ck louis who'd just go MAN YOU'RE GIVING ME A STIFFY JUST LEMME JACK OFF RIGHT HERE and whip his cock out front of women in a car or whatever, or cosby slipping sleep medicine into drinks. fucks sake

We're not the ones doing it, roastie.

Attached: 1511307342465.png (1349x1800, 1.28M)

>i was nice to a woman and yet she didn't want to fuck me, i got friendzoned!
>this guy was nice to me and i thought he wanted to be my friend but instead he just wanted to plow me, i got fuckzoned!'

>What if her and her friends are reeling me in to laugh at me?
how fucking fragile are you, jesus christ

Attached: 1522527250710.gif (300x300, 892K)

>What if I come across as "creepy"?
Then you are
>What if her and her friends are reeling me in to laugh at me?
You should be able to easily determine that with a modicum understanding of body language
>What if she's a bit underage and I get called a "pedo"?
kys

"fuckzoned."

I guess a solution would be for the guy to just ask directly am I fuckable, friendable, or bf material.

Low quality bait thread. Saged, reported to fbi for terrorism and blacklisted.

this. the only place you can get away with this kind of stuff is at the strip club

>It's fine to go 'hey i think you're attractive and i'd like to maybe get to know you better, wanna go out for dinner or the like sometime?' in an appropriate setting.

The only way that setting would be an appropriate setting to make such a comment is when she gives you signals indicating that it's appropriate. It isn't appropriate to do that in the absence of any signal indicating expressing your attraction is wanted.

Funny how it all seems to be niggers and Jews huh?

Whatever it takes to get him out of the industry. Tired of his gross face, boring voice, and absolute inability to play as anything besides "generic Morgan Freeman".

Females are inherently perfect liars.

You argue like an entitled toddler, just so you're aware. If you'd like to be taken seriously, you should work on that.

virgin

There isn't a single female with this point of view that is remotely worthy of being a surrogate for the future of the human race.
Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

Where is your gentle femininity?

You already lack the one thing you should inherently have.

Kys bitch. No one wants some old roasty. Females hit the wall at 20.

I don't even care if he did it or not; all these scandals coming out of (((Hollywood))) hurts them. I can't wait for Sinemas to disappear.

Attached: 13241531341723.png (403x441, 196K)

How else will relationships start then? Oh you initiating well that’s sexist isn’t it.

If people aren’t willing to express attraction then nobody will ever date

thats not how friendzoning works, but you are correct in stating that it doesn't exist. its more of the "ive decided im never going to sleep with you" zone.

Niggers are sex weirdos

Jesus Christ, what planet do you guys live on?

Attached: you're retarded sperglord.jpg (857x768, 60K)

>Mariah Carey and Allison Mack will never sexually assault you

Attached: 1526356137346.jpg (633x758, 297K)

So....you are queer?

When did you come out of the closet?

>We will let you know
Not very equal is it?

I hate to break it to you sparky, but you're not entitled to have sex. We get to say yes and we get to say no. Just like your employer.

If you're not qualified for the job, that's your fault.

This bitch is preverbal.

Kill yourself roastie scum

Before everyone jumps all over him,

Did he recently speak out against the media or establishment?

Attached: 1518127683069.png (574x475, 231K)

Oh yeah, sure. It's OUR fault you can't get laid.

See, that's why I only date non-white women, preferably Asians or Slavs. It's only to protect you. So you precious little princesses don't have to deal with me.

Attached: smug.jpg (540x550, 53K)

Earth. Kys

I've actually been catching myself from having sex with sluts on purpose because I want a meaningful relationship. I've fucked over 16 women. Fuck off bitch

You don't have to be an incel to recognise cunts like you are a waste of life

Actually, no. I don't need your permission.