Lesbian tourist shot and killed in Thailand in suspected hate crime

Lesbian tourist shot and killed in Thailand in suspected hate crime

Attached: Flbridgevic031618.jpg (978x1626, 601K)

no remorse. i'd like to, but i just can't after everything people like her have personally put me through

>Land of ladyboys
>Look like shitty ladyboy
>Get shot because no penis

>this

the so called "tolerant" are very far from it when you disagree with their agenda.

Who cares?

truth is i know this board is supposed to be "politically correct" and people are supposed to say edgy shit, but in reality i feel shitty saying it. like im not happy about it. this is not the sort of person i consider myself to be. but after everything i've seen and witnessed over the last 5 or 6 years....yeah. fuck yeah. i'm sorry. i honestly just can't have any kind of genuine negative emotion towards her though. and whats worse, somewhere in the back of my mind i admit i am genuinely thinking "thats what she gets".

sort of sucks. i sort of hate myself right now. this is not the kind of person i consider myself as.

Like, touring to see all the lesbians?

one less faggot
NEXT!

Whered she go?

These worldly leftists believe the rest of the world is more progressive than the tyrannical, bigoted United States, and have no fucking clue what hits then when they get btfo in other countries.

Attached: 5ee.jpg (889x500, 134K)

SouthEast Asians are redpilled as fuck.

Maybe she went there to get a penis attached?

I think it all boils down to the fact that we are living under some sort of enemy occupation by an actor hell bent on the destruction of our way of life. Our once homogeneous society with morality, clearly and naturally defined gender roles, and honor has been replaced with decadence and decay. I guess what I'm saying is that the way you feel is not you, it is the fatigue that the modern world has caused you to feel

>travel to third world country, get third world problems
Same reason I never go to south Central Los Angeles even though I live 10 miles from there.
No doubt she was some bleeding heart liberal who think our cops are racist bigots and thinks crime would magically go down if they started being nice to criminals. ergo:
no doubt she was somewhere she shouldnt have been and thought as long as she was nice no harm would come, and anyways her money and passport would solve any problem, because she has no culture outside that.

Attached: 1524323450091.jpg (724x960, 56K)

You're glad she died? Why?

yeah i agree. once upon a time the country was indeed racially homogenous and things were so much better. now it's just like "this isn't the place i grew up in". it's complete shit. you're right. i'm fatigued. i always keep thinking to myself "when will this end so i can go back to being the chill, calmed down libertarian i always was?" and then i realize that the country has fundamentally been changed on a demographic level. it's DNA has literally been altered. so its never going back to the peaceful and happy place it once was.

if he's anything like me it's because he feels victimized by people like you describe and show in your pic related in the OP

because lgbt r degenerate

Where is she now I wonder?

>When racists say prejudice isn't real

Attached: 4a3.png (680x553, 270K)

The only reason tourists get shot in Thailand is if they are being major assholes to some local gangster or in a robbery gone wrong.
There are loads of obvious lesbo Thais around, their culture/religion seems to be tolerant of things like that.

Hmmm?

she was a western white women, she has never seriously been told no her own life, she had the mentality of a child.
also likely drug addict that couldnt get her fix maybe?

what do you mean "hmmmmm" user? come on. what kind of a response is that? articulate yourslef dude. and don't even bother to start with "hurrrrr why should you feel threatened or victimized by a little girl! isn't that not-masculine! shouldnt you be tougher than that!"
nobody on the right is trying to be a tough guy. if we were we'd be progressive democrats because that's where the social power is. we're just people and these are the facts. people like the one in your OP weild too much social power over us and have tormented us for long enough. i think i prob do speak for most anons here when i say this. can't feel sad for her dying. if anything, gotta feel a little good about it.

same faggot who is trying to push this meme, fuck off

Attached: 1521998224647.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Then she deserved it, those things look terrible. I wonder how a ftm ladyboy would be perceived?

You'll get yours shareblue don't worry

Attached: sense-liberal_o_978803.jpg (510x522, 46K)

you write in convoluted and unintelligible way, so "hmmm" ain't out of place

Good, lesbians smell bad

Now she really smells bad.

why do women go to thailand in the first place?

sure bud. whatever you say. what a thought out and intelligent response you wrote anyhow. literally grammar nazi-ing. noice son.

Attached: Vaccines Cause Autism.png (800x400, 418K)

kek

>I wonder how a ftm ladyboy would be perceived?
They are plenty of them in Thailand, they are called Toms. Besides ladyboy and genetic girl sex tourism, there are also lesbian sex bars.
Toms are very jealous and aggressive, maybe she was picking up somebody's partner.

To nag the western men trying to hide from her kind.

sex tourism, women get fucked there too

Try harder jidf

Attached: DS9WGEWW0AEgPDS.jpg (1080x793, 115K)

That's really strange. The more you know, I suppose. Is it gay to fuck a ftm ladyboy?

this is the worst image macro i've ever fucking seen, holy shit

1. fuck off commie nigger
ii. i'm calling bullshit
that place is ok with chix wid dix
they aren't shooting no short haired cunt because they think she's a dyke
my guess
she was being a fucking loud mouth cunt to the wrong people
and the next night she was shot
something about drugs too

Yeah, first thing i thought was drugs as well.

take your shit memes somewhere else

Attached: 1524451267245.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

It's nice seeing a real conversation on Jow Forums for once. I get sick of all of the LARPing. We all wear masks, even more so than IRL because of anonymity. Why don't we ever talk about real problems besides maybe kikes? This board could be comfy if we had a real conversation every once in a while. Hell, we could dedicate a thread to it.

Attached: facing-eternity-del-parson-04.jpg (1200x838, 365K)

Attached: TRINITY___Beep.jpg (425x239, 26K)

This. Thailand has loads of gay people, and their media is full of them. I'd expect a different motivation.

>same faggot different thread
>desperate forced memer

Attached: main-qimg-71fe852c523300fdf3b5587bff0c3794-c.jpg (472x315, 26K)

Attached: snap.jpg (904x583, 87K)

i dunno. i feel like when i first started coming back to this board after leaving reddit in 2015 when it became all SJWish and censored, this place full of intelligent people and intelligent discussion. actually some of the anons here did some real crazy detective work and would piece together really impressive shit.
then Jow Forums got really popular. now its all watered down cuz its essentially a pleb board, whereas before it was like something that not that many knew about.
also INB4 faggots here just say "you need to go back". fact is that reddit before 2014 was way cooler and in many ways more edgy than Jow Forums will ever be. Jow Forumscoontown, Jow Forumsgasthekikes, Jow Forumsphilosophyofrape and so many other subs that got shut down. even the front page of reddit was redpilled back in the day. the place was intense.

So many hot real chicks in Thailand tho

Attached: 1b4.jpg (600x366, 28K)

good

memeflag = midwit faggot

Attached: deathfromequality.png (588x368, 77K)

>in thailand lesbians get hatecrimed for being biological women instead of dickgirls
>straight panic defense convinces jury

Attached: Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif (400x225, 2.64M)