Flat Earth

I was a globetard at the beginning of the week. After much research and thought I am now a flat earther.

Is flat earth the final red pill?

Attached: Antarctica_25.jpg (812x614, 46K)

what's the initial benefit of hiding that the earth is flat

Yes. Don't go overboard trying to convince people.

Attached: 1515668543690.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

Also mods gives out 3 days ban for any Q and flat earth threads.

Attached: 1498041006192 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Been traveling by plane,
It's globe guys
Seen that with my own eyes

>Is flat earth the final red pill?
no, it's a jew gaslight

fuck off, kike

Flat earth is a glow in the dark nigger psyop intended to muddy the waters. You're retarded if you believe it.

By accepting that the earth is round and that we are 1 out of billions of galaxies in the universe makes our lives insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

This kind of indoctrination will make the individual believe there is no purpose to life.
Thus making people more likely to indulge in a hedonistic degenerate lifestyle.

Also, (((they))) sell us entertainment based off of imaginary space and far away galaxies.

Attached: Antarctica_23.jpg (812x614, 37K)

No it's a blue pill. None of you think when this started: 2013. Back then people were researching real world events like the shootings, fast n furious, and Syria. Then comes the flat earth shills and all discussion on the aforementioned topics stopped. It happened very fast. Think about it: if you're a head shill planning to psyop the truthers, why not get them to believe the oldest shilled theory of flat earth? They don't have to do much since there's 1000s of years shilling it to use as "proof". Bottom line you fell for a shill theory trying to bury other topics. Even if the Earth is flat, who the fuck cares? There's wars, geopolitical conflicts, famines, pollution, social unrest, and a million other more important topics. Stop wasting your time.

>Even if the Earth is flat, who the fuck cares? There's wars, geopolitical conflicts, famines, pollution, social unrest, and a million other more important topics. Stop wasting your time.

This , the only argument i have heard is God , as if that would change anything

The Greeks managed to prove the Earth is a sphere and calculate its circumference 2500 years ago; in addition to the distance of the sun, moon etc. They weren't off by much. You can do the same using a stick and basic high school math. All you need is the Pythagorean theorem and basic trigonometric functions. You are allowed to use a pocket calculator, as opposed to what the Greeks had at their disposal. You can't do this I do not consider you a fellow white man.

When the Earth was first proposed as round no one had any conception of there being billions of galaxies.

Much like the idea that NASA (or some other government/government agency) is hiding extraterrestrial shit from us.. the fact that the world is round can be confirmed by thousands of people who have sailed around it. In the case of extraterrestrials, the vast majority of discoveries are made by citizens with telescopes (optical, radio, etc) and not governments.

Attached: 1513434171400.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

>makes our lives insignificant in the grand scheme of things
How is your life any more significant because the earth is flat not round?

>will make the individual believe there is no purpose to life
Why would your life have any more purpose in a flat earth than a round earth?

>more likely to indulge in a hedonistic degenerate lifestyle
why would you be any more likely to be a degenerate on a round planet than a flat one?

>sell us entertainment based off of imaginary space and far away galaxies
99% of entertainment is imaginary to begin with. There is very likely a ton of entertainment based on the concept of a flat earth as is.

I dont believe you actually think the earth is flat. I think you are full of shit. Convince me that you actually have a reason to suspect that mankind is being lied to. Broad generalizations based on generic paranoia just makes you fucking glow

Flat earth theory is short bus material. Come up with a plan of attack and at least math it up a bit. Throw out some alien hieroglyphics and mumble about 7 dimensions... something better than this at minimum.

Attached: 1526960215279.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

yea, the Hallow earth shit is way more fun. Flat earthers posting pictures of refracted light is the modern day "Magnets! How do they work!?"

I know the earth is flat, but I'm done trying to convince ppl. It is pointless.

An important red pill is the holocaust being a hoax. That actually changes the state of the world if it becomes widespread.

Everyone gets red pilled on flat earth, wtf happens? We each pay 5 cents less in tax bc we don't fund nasa anymore?

How do you explain the NASA live footage of earth on YT. It looks pretty real desu.

I have decided the best way to deal with flat earthers is Larp as a Hallow earther. They are simply not prepared for it yet, they have been dealing with normies mostly because its all a fucking troll sport.

Attached: 1527133507100.jpg (2210x1620, 763K)

Hollow earth is clearly red pill

That equation for curvature is wrong.

I have heard some spoopy shit from Masons too that kinda supports hallow earth. Claims of life forms that exist and that are not Alien but from deep within the earth itself

Attached: 1527132047736.png (527x438, 302K)

God

>Is flat earth the final red pill?
No, user. It's the first one.

Attached: 68753436521.jpg (1600x1125, 358K)

Attached: 1527133641473.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

How is ever government on earth hiding the shape of the world not political?

Yes, you finally are truly retarded, good job lad

>was a globetard

You're still a tard. Why do you make a thread about this?

Attached: 66045622-questions.jpg (353x332, 17K)