Terror Attack in Ontario (((Canada)))

threw a bomb into a restaurant 15 injured possibly dead

Attached: suspects.jpg (1200x836, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfx5FGVhCfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1520447655029.jpg (709x550, 69K)

>those hands

Indian food is kino too. Who would attack?

Attached: sad.gif (485x237, 484K)

Attached: 22.jpg (271x186, 10K)

Pakistanis and other muslims hate Hindus. It's ramadan. That's all you need to know.

Could also be Sikh extremists honestly. We have a huge Sikh population, including a lot of known terrorists. We love terrorists, they help us fill our diversity quota. We also give them multimillion dollar settlement for being tortured for being literal terrorists. Fuck this fucking maple flavoured hellhole.

Canada.
F.

Sad what's happening to your country mate. But the rest of us can learn from your mistakes.

Please do. I hope something good can come out of the fall of one of the genuinely most chill countries in the world.

Nothing of value was lost.

ITS TIME TO MOGA
ITS TIME TO MOGA
ITS TIME TO MOGA

Attached: 1520912884543.jpg (1646x1030, 337K)

Keep it white, bro. Keep it white.

ENJOY YOUR NIGGER PROBLEMS BURGER!

I can only hope the blowback against Trudeau will be massive and he's wiped out at the next election.
I mean, your government has approved $300mil to rohingyas yesterday, but can't help veterans?
That shit made me angry. How the hell that's gone down over there I don't know.

>ENJOY YOUR NIGGER PROBLEMS BURGER!

Mississauga is over 60% nno-White. It's not likely that any real Canadians were hurt.

Gun control causes this

Fat chance

Attached: 6A25C437-CD71-48A3-9EDB-9687F1D3341B.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

aren't these brown people problems yours friend?

sorry to hear that. how was lunch, otherwise?

It's beyond that man. He's been running a deficit of 20 billion/year and an external audit shows it was understated by billions. Ontario (our main province, the one that makes all the money) has the largest non-national debt in the fucking WORLD (367 BILLON) Liberal provincial government still running 10 billion deficit with hopes to increase it if they're re-elected. It's literally hell the only thing to do is leave honestly, in my lifetime the debt will be so bad they will have to tax 70% of income just to meet the interest.

Fake news.

cheers for the tip im gonna short the CAD now

as a nova scotian I want out of this failed confederacy. Take us back papa Britain make us an overseas territory. we are ethnically different to the rest of canada as we are mostly western european ( slavs and no south europeans ) we have kept up playing the pipes and drums. we miss you Papa. Look up some of our Bagpipes on youtube. if we aren't sons of the British Islands no one is.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png (255x128, 11K)

no slavs *

>sorry to hear that. how was lunch, otherwise?

Eat curry, expect explosive results.

In the long run it will be better for the Maritimes to break away. That way they can remain Canadian.

>he screams as he is cucked by his islamic pitbull. "At least we have maple syrup and... weed, kind of!"

Attached: leaf_truth.jpg (641x803, 90K)

>Mississauga
Literally inter-PoC crime

I'm sad that it would come to this but I am really afraid that once Ontario is full they will fill the east coast with all the somalis. I do love canada or what we where but Ontario is going to destroy us.

How long term are you talking? All the provinces east of ON only functions because They're subsidized by ON, BC, and AB.

Just Toronto. Everyone outside Toronto hates Toronto. Ontario Trump is literally a strong possibility - the province is more right wing than you know.

It's great living in an all-white community, but driving to the airport in Halifax I can see things start to get worse and worse down there over the past few years

I'd rather be without power then part of Canada. imagine that. we have always been poor we will always survive. I have no hate for the west coast or quebec I just hope you try to leave and find your own ways before it's too late

Sikhs all out west in Vancouver area.

Disgruntled white guys should be considered as well as Muzzies and Indians. The remaining whites there loathe minorities. Quietly racist. They read Mein Kampf and are redpilled guys of Maritime or Polish or Anglo or Scots descent.

It would only take looking into new resources and people not flooding out to leech off alberta and ontario. a maritime union would be great but that will never happen.

Ford is going to get Charged for election fraud before it even happens

>we have always been poor we will always survive

Cape Breton used to be an importer of food, and that's with a growing season of about ten weeks! Plus we have all the wood we need for fuel

no fuck you and fuck the (((British)))

Nova Scotia will never bow to nigger royalty

>I'm sad that it would come to this but I am really afraid that once Ontario is full they will fill the east coast with all the somalis.

They have already started to send new immigrants to the smaller towns. It's happening right now.

They started shopping them to Halifax I thought.

I'll hold my breath but mates I am burnt out by being the poor province. we need to focus on our countries and least fortunate sections instead of taking in refugees. I'm white and was raised out of a food bank.

The most "progressive" country in the fucking hemisphere gets bombed by people who inherently hate them even when their Prime Minister bends over and takes muzzie dick up the ass? Color me surprised. Wonder if Canadians will start to realize the shit does not work and all these immigrants aren't compatible at all with their nation.

3 injured. white supremacist cant do anything right

>I'm white and was raised out of a food bank

Everyone who uses the food bank in the town nearest to me is as fat as fuck

I have lots of family in cape breton. My great-grandfather after ww2 settled up there and it makes me think of him to see Sydney. My aunt used to own a popular cafe.

Halifax has had a huge infestation of Muslims since the 90s (when there wasn't even a single mosque in the city). It's tragic

I am 180lbs dude. the food bank in Nova scotia is all fucking chickpeas from the lebs.

Except ontario receives equalization payments.

that also has to do with poor food quality.

Cape Breton gets a bad rap across Canada, but if you're outside the CBRM it's really, really fucking nice

when the truth comes out. and Uncle alberta has been footing the bill for years.

all of the east coast does but Cape Breton in particular is a punching bag which is retarded. you literally create 50% of Nova scotian art and culture and are a tiny fraction of the land. it is a beautiful place too and you just feel at home when you get up there.

I suspect it's just propaganda, the way that Appalachia is demonized by the media in the US. (((They))) hate white people, rural people, people with roots, and those who are all three

Attached: 1479024140561.png (500x281, 193K)

Each of you must know what it feels like to feel desperate.
Each of you must know what it feels like to feel powerless in the face of fear
Each of you must know what it's like to be in tears
Each of you must know what it feels like to feel our pain from a loss
We want to see you all like this, spent
We want to see you all like this, helpless before our weapons
We want to see you all like this in tears
We want to see you all like this, feeling the same pain that we feel
The pain of seeing our countries invaded by foreigners and infidels
The pain of seeing our families lay dead in our arms
The pain of having to bury our children and young people because foreigners from other seas killed them and took their lives
The pain of seeing what we call "home" being destroyed

It is Time of the West to taste the revenge.
The Daesh Mujahideen will respond to our call soon.
Be prepared, Kuram. Praise Allah!

youtube.com/watch?v=qfx5FGVhCfA

Attached: ATC.jpg (720x297, 56K)

Toronto isn't the problem. The fed is sending 80% of refugees there. The Toronto mayor is begging the feds to chip in but they're too incompetent to have a plan above accept thousands of immigrants and dump them on Toronto. Toronto is also the fucking economic powerhouse of the entire country. Torontos GDP alone is higher than any provinces (excluding Alberta which it's tied with)

Please be Antifa...

>It is Time of the West to taste the revenge.

You're 100% right it's time that we take our revenge on you.

Attached: 1462936347754.jpg (540x503, 75K)

I've seen footage of Arabs "fighting" on Liveleak, half the time you pansies are looking away from where the gun is firing and kind of hoping Inshallah that you hit something. You're tough when you're raping little kids and old ladies but any white soldier cleans your fucking clock

Im going to tell you something I said in another thread - you actually have no choice and by your response I can tell youre not initiated to the eventualities of either the choice of Ford or any of his opponents....

Attached: 1509159151388.jpg (480x640, 255K)

Theres a good reason why they frame the elections here in Ontario like the Trump elections, because you have to choose between what appears to be the worst choice out of the 2 , both choices where true power wins at the end of the day....

Attached: 1510279075741.jpg (943x720, 121K)

you can either have Ford, and things will be dealt with via that manner, or you can have whatever leftist bullshit and crash the plane via an accelerationist agenda for the province with the largest subnational debt; its up to you of course.

Attached: 1511226952520.jpg (358x344, 30K)

100% they hate any genuine natural forming north american white culture.

We haven't killed nearly enough sandniggers yet

Attached: 1492127640226.jpg (578x325, 40K)

>Israeli Psyop: The Thread

Attached: 1472684140810.gif (600x501, 181K)

Cool LARP bro

Attached: 1526819922127.jpg (200x200, 11K)