Damn, were women really on the frontlines in WW2?

Damn, were women really on the frontlines in WW2?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQMJximufV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A TO!

Attached: 15271582743250.jpg (564x792, 73K)

Even if there were, the amount of women who fought and/or died in combat compared to men is insignificant. It's insulting to have a female as the main soldier on the cover or theme of the game.

Not many but damn, Russia, you should know your own history... just an example.

Attached: night_bomber_regiment_588.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Yes, but they were often captured by Patriarchal Nazi Germany to field test the masturbation machines

I really wanted this to be something decent

Russia had ~1 000 000 females on the frontlines
Uk, on the other hand, had none

Attached: 1525359081421.png (1920x1080, 1023K)

Cool your jets faggot, if you are expecting realism out of DICE or a battlefield game you are clinically retarded.

>we need a realistic portrayal of ignored women and minorities throughout history in movies / TV / videogames
>complaining about unrealistic numbers of women and minorities in historical movies / TV / videogames makes you a faggot

hmm

>because videogames are how we pay credit to our soldiers

kill yourself cunt

Thematic authenticity is different than gameplay authenticity. The previous Battlefield games that were set in historical periods were thematically authentic, with accurate uniforms, vehicles, and weapons. This is the first time thematic authenticity has been broken in a historical Battlefield game.

so many things about the trailer was shit , but all some retards can take from it is REEEEE NO GRILS ALLOWED

Pretty much the only factions with female combatants were the French Resistance and the Red Army. The UK, contrary to the BF5 trailer, did not have female combatants.

>309 kills
>309 kills

I get that people are upset about Battlefield but this is like crying over Dynasty Warriors not being an accurate representation of chinese history.

Attached: Capture.png (489x485, 77K)

tHERE WER E THOUSANDS wOMEN DCAN DO ANYTHING!

>It's insulting to have a female as the main soldier on the cover or theme of the game.

Bad news. The SJWs have created time travel and gone back and changed games in the past too!

Attached: MV5BMDc2OGQ5NjItNjE4ZC00MzFlLTkzYjMtODIxYTFhYzQyYzhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (800x813, 104K)

Oh my god look at her robotic arm!

Can you please show me the wikipedia article showcasing the british female commando soldier with a prosthetic arm partnered with her 3 hooligan friends, one of which is a black male?

Oh my god look at the nigger ninjas!

>Damn, were crippled women really fight with cricket bats on the frontlines in WW2?

WORLD WAR 2 LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE(TM)

Great, now get more that one example out of the milloins of milloins of men who died.

wat

Attached: Ljudmila-Pavlichenko_5a0fe889f2593.jpg (500x544, 32K)

Could you show me the law that multilayer video games can't just be inspired by a time period and create a fantasy artstyle around that from which they can sell cosmetic enhancements to player's avatars?

It's not like this is even the first time the Battlefied series has done this. Did you even see last year's game?

see

They delivered on BF1, so why would they shit on WWII?

obviously you never played that game, let alone read the title

Literally one example out of millions and millions does not in any way prove the continual usage and regular, casual depiction of women being on the battlefield, even in today's world might I ad.

Exceptions don't make rules.

>game is based on underground resistance fighters

Plenty of women fighting those battles, given that the majority of the men were on the frontline getting blasted.
Gunna have to try a little harder

God DaMn!

>he needs laws to tell him what to think and do
absolute slave tier

being the lady executing lines of gulag prisoners does not count.

Not anyone's but yours. Even then, mostly in planes. Everyone else's were administrative staff.

A British soldier apparently jumps out with a Japanese katana at one point in the trailer, from what I've heard.

Immersion first and foremost.
I don't see why we can't customise our character either. I'm tired of playing as some fat lipped nigger when I just want to use a gewehr and po8.
You must be one of those homosexuals that purposely play as a female character in games even when you're given an option. Then you'll claim, "well I'd rather stare at a girls ass."
You're pathetic.

(((questions))) are extremely dangerous to our democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=uQMJximufV0

>white and blonde
I'll garantee you that wont be enough. Libshits will rage that the main character isn't a negress.

Screencap this.

Attached: anti white video games.jpg (1751x1065, 812K)

I don't take as much issue with her in general as I do with the black commando with a katana and the other woman with blue warpaint and a prosthetic arm.
It tells me the character design process started with "what will look cool and unique on our epic OCs" rather than "what would make sense for our character designs given the setting".

It's also the fact that battlefield as a series tries to go for the slightly more realistic approach. That's why the character designs are a bit jarring. If this had, for example, been a spin off of Metal Gear Solid and that blonde chick was actually the Boss in her WW2 days this would look fucking awesome as a game.

Yeah and the screen says "Squad respawn on you"
It's almost as if it's a video game meant to be fun.

>believing Soviet propaganda
Embarrassing

its really no mystery why western society's taking a dive when people are oblivious to serious shit irl , but will scream and flail loudly for a fucking video game...

Attached: oh.jpg (1920x1040, 400K)

No.

The end.

>German soldiers are niggers
>bf1 delivered
Guy...

see

AUS/POL/ .

>It's also the fact that battlefield as a series tries to go for the slightly more realistic approach.
See pic.

It's jsut a game. It's not like there aren't other WWII games out there you can play.

Attached: Battlefield_Heroes_Cover.jpg (550x727, 86K)

The law is called: you can't both say it's a ww2 game AND have crippled women wielding cricket bats on the front lines...

From the adverts:

>WORLD WAR 2 LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE
>Enter mankind’s greatest conflict with Battlefield™ V as the series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2.

Why are you all of a sudden changing your narrative? Funny how you were trying to play ball by showing off this one famous sniper from the Soviet Union yet all of a sudden you're shutting up about your propaganda whore. Also, they tried to make claims regarding realism and depicting WW2 authentically during the conference, so fuck off with your fantasy bullshit.
Drown yourself, kike rat.

The black, one armed British woman is obviously from the single player campaign.

Indian women are now at a stage where white women were 100years ago.
They are working now, look after the family , are okay with blow jobs.
So glad we are about 100 years behind you white cucks, comfy for the next 80-100 years.
Don't even start with shitting in the streets, remember you literally lick poo from half wiped ass. We aren't there yet.

>The "What the fuck is this unhistorical pandering" depiction

me on the left

>women working and not having babys

You already failed there.

>lick poo from half wiped ass.

u fucking wot?

Attached: concern.jpg (500x400, 21K)

It's that what you keep telling yourself when you're running around spraying your hellriegel or automatico ruining the game for everyone?
Dice claimed to be realistic and historically accurate and it wasn't. Case closed.

In the soviet army at its peak there were a total of ovr 10 milion soldiers.Out of these there were 500 000 women but only about 200 000 served in combatvroles and manny units never seen combat because russians were sexist and thought they couldnt fight for shit.
Americans and brits onlybused their women in support roles and working in weapons factories,never as frontline soldiers.
The germans also used women when they were put against the wall and ran out of men especially in the last ofensive in Berlin,where 200 000 old men,teenagers and women took on 2 mil slavniggers.
So when am I going to play as a heroic german women mowing down dozens of allies in the burning carcas of Berlin to fight for my children and Hitler...!?

My narrative was actually in the Dynasty Warriors line mate. In case you don't understand I'll green text for you
>It's jsut a game

Did you watch the trailer? The white british one armed woman "ello old mate" died twice in the trailer. It's multiplayer first.

who the fuck cares, it's a game

Eating ass is a joke/meme specifically because it is disgusting. People here don't actually do it. People in India actually do shit in fields and streets, though.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25-03-39-42.png (1080x1920, 899K)

>who cares, it's just a game
>who cares, it's just a book
>who cares, it's just new history
Kill yourself faggot

Let me just quickly look up who funds EA and DICE.....Anyone care to guess?

if you get your facts about history from a video game, you're a fucking idiot

Is it the people who buy their games?

Yea, there should've been dragons, f16s, and space ships in bf1 I agree.

BF1 was how a lot of kids learned about WW1. I imagine BF5 will be the same. Obviously, they are taught history in school, but, just like with WW2 movies or books, games are another source of info on top of what they read out of a textbook.

Wolfenstein 3: The New Allegiance

>After being a sissy cuck for the nigress for several years and being forced to take HRT therapy, Blazkowicz has an epiphany, realizes he's fighting on the wrong side, and joins the Nazis, who mercy kill him anyway because he's become a useless cuck

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

What matters is that they should have been. Only a bigot would have a problem with changing history to fit modern views.

The problem with this game and the games like it, is not that they represent minorities. Women did fight on the frontlines during WW2, there are even reports and photos of black as soot north africans fighting for the Germans for the Desert Fox. So these minorities were there and they did fight.
The problem however is that games like these make a mockery of them, it isn't their story they are telling but some make belief fantasy. A fantasy so over the top nobody owns the suspsension of disbelief required to believe "this may have happened".
At very best it can be received as "cool story, but this never happened". It not only makes a mockery of the real life versions, this game is such a laughable parody that it is almost as if it is trying to say "none of this ever happened, women didn't fight, minorities didn't fight, just look at how ridiculous the idea even is". It is disgusting really.

Why can they not make a game about the Russian Women's battalions? Tell their story truthfully and properly with some room for dramatic embelishment, but without turning it into a farce like this EA abomination.

EA and ther fans will call you a bigot for naysaying this game. But it is they who are the biggots, belittling and ridiculing these people who actually did exist.

These over the top fantasies did not exist in older games featuring mainly men. They did not show men in ridiculous outfits performing superhuman stunts in physics defying environments. No, they were depicted, within the scope of a game, rather realistically, largely true to their real life counterparts. You played these games and at times would think of the real people who must have lived through these horrors. You may never even have considered soldiers crawling through the sewers of Berlin to get ahead a single block untill you played such a scene in on of the old CoD's. It brought it home.
Why do the women and other other minorities who fougth in WW2 not deserve this same treatment?

Attached: sigh.gif (307x168, 1.96M)

For the Germans it was a last resort at the end of the war; the women who fought either died terrible deaths or survived to be raped by the Soviets.

Germans thought the Soviets were barbarians for tying women to trees and leaving them to retard advances. Not particularly glorious, there were a few standout sniper aces though.

No one else did to my knowledge.

It's not the video game creators job to teach children history

If they want to put dragons in a WWII game, why the fuck not.

>soviet stats
>not rigged/manipulated
user. I need to tell you something.

Yes they buy the game and then EA make it. Are you ok ? Wheres the razor sharp bantz?

>not putting him a warhammer-style dreadnought to let him meet an honourable end
If he actually managed to break out from his shed while reduced to a shivering hormonal mess he deserves a shot at vengeance.

90% of all soldiers were female on all sides
all japanese pilots that attacked pearl harbor were female
a women pilot dropped the nukes on japan
hitler was a gay transgender women just like stalin. they were in love with the same taiwanese tranny, which was the real cause of WW2

Quote yourself and read it back to yourself in 30 years when the history books are teaching your children that the jews sought to enslave humanity and the Nazis were the unsung heroes of the era.

Battlefield heroes was hardly a success.
Battlefield heroes did not try to or claim to "tell a story".
Battlefield heroes is a shitty game that takes the WW2 setting and turns into a buffoonery shitty game.

If it had claimed to be telling a story then it to would be as bad as oan offender as this newest installment.

>No one else did to my knowledge.
Yeah like anyone in Japan has thorough knowledge of WWII

I agree. If they were so set about including women, they could have used historically-accurate female soldiers, such as Soviet female snipers, as a way to shine a light on the often-forgotten women of WW2 while also getting women in the game.

>Let's choose a setting that barely featured any woman fighters to inject our Propaganda instead settings that actually featured them

Not having babies has just started to occur in India, probably in 1% of working women population.
But it would be a productive trend when you consider over population in India unlike the declining white population.

Where's your information on who funds EA and DICE?

Fuck forgot my image

Attached: vietcong.jpg (576x496, 54K)

Not the front lines you fucking faggot

Great, now show me the british ones with a prosthetic arm.

Can we just all admit we hate EA and anytime they fuck up by pandering or microtransactions or any other dumbass stuff we're going to jump their shit because we want the company to die already.

Attached: 1c.jpg (610x960, 55K)

EA is marketing BF5 as an accurate WW2 game. That's why it shouldn't have patently wrong things so carelessly included in it.

>battlefield telling a story
Mate, until Bad Company (hardly a serious entry) no battlefield game tried to "tell a story"
They've always been multiplayer games first and foremost.

Sorry, not in {{ currentYear }}

>Only a bigot would have a problem with changing history to fit modern views.
That's just not history at that point - it's fantasy. You would be telling future generations a lie. History is supposed to teach lessons to modern people. Those lessons are lost when you start skewing the facts of what actually happened.

there weren't any soldiers in WW2 with beards either yet you guys keep harping on about the lady.

I just realized that I really don't give a fuck about any of this. It just happened. I'm getting off this god damn site and I'm going for a walk.

I just can't read any more posts about how the white race is in danger from women being in a video game or a mixed couple in a car commercial.

Fuck off, all of you.

Tell that to EA, who are marketing BF5 as an authentic experience with a story to tell.

You don't put dragons in a world war 2 game, because the game is about world war 2. Just like you shouldn't put niggers in Prussian uniforms on the western front, or have automatic smgs or rifles in a world war 1 game. Of course they could've implemented dragons, and made every soldier a nigger. BUT, they CLAIMED it was going to be historically accurate, and it wasn't. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. And don't pretend like Dice adding monkeys and women wasn't political.
Yes. It's my last game by EA. Far cry 5 was the last from ubisoft after playing the shit online. I'm probably done with bethesda too after the paid mod bullshit with skyrim.

>Resistance fighter aka a civilian
>Comparing to a professional soldier, a British paratrooper
You keep posting this on /v/ and I keep blowing you the fuck out over there so now you're posting it on Jow Forums

Show me one piece of marketing for this game claiming it to be authentic. They're amrketing it as fucking Fortnite meets WW2

Mate, both BF1 and this game try to tell a story.
It should go back to multiplayer only games, but that won't happen.
Nobody wanted BFV, everyone wanted BF1942:"using engines of 2018". But you can't hamfist your political message and virtue signalling into that.

The game is by EA, EA is disgusting, I don't even really understand why we need a thread for this. Even if you believed the game's content is fine, even then it is still going to be an EA game which will be filled with the brim with bugs and questionable design decisions.

Lots of women didn't want the right to vote because they thought it meant theyd have to be thrown into the draft.

Yes and there were goblinos and welfare queens fighting the nazis.

Attached: t5j3Aiv_d.jpg (640x302, 22K)

Well the entire action sequence was stupid at best. It didn't feel like any of the previous games, mix in the freak show katana squad and you have a trailer that doesn't feel like ww2.
There are so many stupid things.

I think you and I would agree on a lot actually. I also think EA are digusting, I have zero interest in buying this game and I guess I'm also a hypocrit because I'm putting as much effort into defending EA's right to make a wacky, fantasy WW2 game as otehr people are attacking them for it.