Just when I think they can't be more fucking retarded

They take Clapper at his word

If you want to see crazy, read the comments
twitter.com/robreiner/status/999293427576524800

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-224644.jpg (588x293, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNCv60Oiyjw
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
hasjamesclapperbeenindictedyet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((((((((Rob Reiner))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=cNCv60Oiyjw

Attached: 1498135553808.png (798x323, 467K)

Attached: 1525343534401.jpg (1200x276, 47K)

I'm still amazed that the left now considers the CIA/DNI to be unimpeachable sources. Just fucking amazing.

>the left
Don't mistake the media as a representation of voters you think are on the left. They feign the illusion of resistance.

Imagine being so ass blasted over losing an election that you put yourself through mental gymnastics to the point where you actually believe Russian bots on Twitter decided the election and it had nothing to do with Podesta’s emails exposing the fact that the media and DNC were 100% in the tank for Hillary or her getting away with multiple felonies the day after Bill met with the AG where they knew there were no microphones or cameras. Imagine being this far up your own ass.

Attached: CD1FCC77-BEEE-436A-86CC-E080E27A7B1B.jpg (690x566, 73K)

The media absolutely represents the left. Anyone who doesn't think they do is just farther to the left. Sickening.

You're fucking retarded or you're a Jew. I think you're a Jewish shill because all the Jewish shills on this board post retarded shit disconnected from reality. Just like you are. How does it feel you filthy fucking jew? Everyone hates you.

You're trying too hard. If you're going to shill for the DNC, you need to tone it down a little. Good luck!

If I want to see crazy I read Trump tweets.

>They put a spy in my campaign
>But they didn't use the informations to win the presidency
>Those evil people waited for more than 1 year
>TOTAL WITCH HUNT

Isn’t that the diabetes guy?

>shill for the DNC
Do you not really what kinds of retarded narrative you're trying to spin now? This is what I'm talking about. You can't say anything....ANYTHING without it reeking of jewry. it's like you're braindead.

THat doesn't sound at all like a professional wrote that

>official document
>to perform a sexual role-playing scenario

Why would it be that specific?

Because Jow Forums defeated the IC.

Nah, he's the anti-smoking version of Sally Struthers

You're coming on too hard. You are an obvious troll and the media obviously has a leftist slant.

I really hope you're not being paid for your posts, because you're not convincing anyone.

Were I so far up someone's ass, even my own, I'd find Cattatafish.

>Media
>Leftist
JEWS. ITS THE FUCKING KIKES MOSHE. Keep this up though...You see what you Jewish kikes in the media are doing to Elon Musk? Nobody agrees with the journalists. You people are scum of the earth and Jewry is pure evil. Just like you are.

Attached: 1506731103594.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Perhaps the Jews do run the media (I'm inclined to agree). But you sound like a frantic leftist. And nobody here is surprised to see a leftist sounding like a lunatic.

I will never trust the left after all the fake shit they have spewed about Donald Trump. I'm not a big fan of Trump now, but the way these idiots on Twitter and other Social Media platforms believe in anything their masters tell them without doing any research is ridiculous. Remember that Buzzfeed article that claimed to show Trumps involvement with Russia leaked by some 'secret mi5 agent', a week later it was all found out to be bullshit and Buzzfeed were all in on it - and yet the leftists on Faceberg and Twitter believed it at face value without looking for any source or doing research into the matter.

Imagine being this dumb:
>But they didn't use the informations to win the presidency
Where do you think all those embarrassing leaks came from?
>Those evil people waited for more than 1 year
The whole "Da rushins stole duh elecshun" narrative was cooked up by the Hillary campaign the day after the election as an excuse for why she -and they lost. One of them wrote about it in a book.
Then they started laying the groundwork during the transition period, figuring Comey would be a good mole, but then he was fired and the rest is history.

>leftist
Why do you keep using this word as if it means anything? Is it because you're a kike and you've been found out? How come you don't just stop posting? It'll be easier that way you stupid Jew.

Attached: 1525949561680.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

>trump supporters are all a bunch of backward redneck retards
>bots on social media influenced the election

choose one

>still LARPing this hard
One of the former candidates has an ongoing investigation of several of their staff and relatives and is possibly being investigated themself for financial and election law crimes

One of the former candidates does not.
>MUH DEEP STATE
>MUH CROOKED HILLARY
If 10 years from now I'm teaching my children about the "stupid civil war" when retarded MAGAPEDES went full Columbine on their friends and neighbors because their fragile meme-warped psyches snapped under the realization of how fundamentally wrong they'd been for so long and their superegos simply could no longer handle the cognitive dissonance, I'm going to be really mad.

No, it's because calling you a liberal would be a lie. You're not a liberal, you're a communist and thus a leftist.

Enjoy the pogroms.

Attached: 1502174698609.jpg (1068x854, 128K)

You're apparently on Clapper's side. Justice is coming for you, not me.

Sad cuz I really love the princess bride. Don't understand how the same person can make a great movie like that and then be THIS unbelievably retarded, this easily fooled by the MSM

>Clappers side
No, I'm on Americas side, and the media doesn't represent ANY American. It represents the Jews and their opinions. Nobody elses. The silent majority is larger than you want to believe and that's why you jews are so hell bent on censoring the internet. Out of sight, out of mind. Too bad it's fucking over. The ADL will be shut down and hundreds of Jews will be arrested. The ACLU. The NAACP. SPLC. All your Jewish organizations, and groups will be shut down. Nothing you can do to stop it. zionism is fucking dead and you're gonna wish that you moved back to israel.

Kek

I'm not a Jew.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1521790215596.png (2208x1242, 2.83M)

That may be, but I'm not a Jew, and I don't believe you have the United States' interests at heart.

I think you are a Democrat and a troll.

Attached: 1509444118124.jpg (480x360, 23K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ROB REINER IS A JEW ALERT THE INTERNET!!!!1111

Attached: 1509762736377.gif (262x200, 498K)

Oy gevalt.

>an investigation started by your political opponent’s opposition research from foreign sources means you’re guilty
>muh masturbatory fantasy of the gubmint putting down the drumpf rebellion
1/10, 0.02 has not been added to your account, try harder.

Attached: 0582E2EE-A5AE-4CC1-8A95-4E8A074073E9.jpg (308x308, 23K)

Came in expecting to see this as FP, am not disappointed.

source? I want to believe.

Attached: codes.jpg (738x380, 115K)

LMAO. Where does this shit come from?

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

>the dossier everyone pisses about was originally funded by the RNC
>IT DOESN'T COUNT NOW BECAUSE IT TOTALLY DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING ANYWAY AND THE RESEARCH WAS DONE BY A FOREIGNER SO IT'S CLEARLY UNTRUE BUT I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY DEMOCRATS WOULD FUND BUNK RESEARCH EXCEPT THAT THEY'RE MEMEING AND AFRAID OF TRUMP
I love that you people accuse others of mental gymnastics.

Jow Forums trolled the fucking entire intelligence community and was responsible for some of the content found in the piss dossier.

Attached: 1519926820362.png (1646x1978, 1.42M)

these people have to be killed. politically

The day when this fat motherfucker gets hit for being a pedophile can't come soon enough.

So an user made up the bullshit and fed it to Rick Wilson, seen here in this WEBM. Hey, Rick! You underestimated niggas with anime profile pictures AND GOT DESTROYED!

Attached: 1515821756680.webm (632x346, 1.98M)

Imagine still being this mad a year and a half later. Oh sweetie

Archie should have beat his ass when he had the chance

Just who the fuck listens to "Meathead"?

How is this guy still alive?

>(((Rob Reiner)))

Attached: jew-fire.jpg (514x652, 282K)

>make fun of trump rigged comment
>every poll had Clinton winning
>lose
>Russians rigged it

>Countless misspellings and typos
>No signature or seal whatsoever

Now that's a committed larper

Attached: har.jpg (345x336, 214K)

But Rob Schneider and apparently Adam Sandler are on our side, as much as you'd expect them to be anyway

Attached: 1515424669369.jpg (884x1052, 352K)

You realize like 90% of people who support trump recognize the RNC as political adversaries of his right?

The RNC wasn’t funding it when the British former spy was collecting information from anonymous Russians, nor has any information in the dossier been verified. Your entire argument is based on an unverifiable pee pee fan fiction novel, but I’M engaging in mental gymnastics? By your standards, anyone can pay anonymous foreigners to write nefarious things about anybody, hand it to the FBI, and the FBI can open a legitimate investigation based on it. Why do you even bother posting here?

Attached: B3A0E030-D4AB-4DDF-A4C2-3129315EDB91.png (1080x723, 2.98M)

>Former
So its a literally who, with no access to official sources because former, who claims again it was ze ruzzians

holy shit i read all the replies. those idiots know nothing of civics and repeatedly screech "b-b-b-but CNN said". like a legion of waterboys

>Media hates the left
Yeah that totally doesn't go against their public behaviour lmao man what are you smoking

Attached: Come+on+dude+at+least+try+it+_c0ea4a6ad0580a37e23f809fa95eac5e.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Thanks Obama.
Modernization of the Smith-Mundt Act led to all of this fuckery with the media.

LMAO Hollyshit LOL. OHHHHHHHH this is so great that I have to gain diabetes from it.

Attached: You want diabetes.jpg (480x438, 48K)

The post you referenced does not in any way say the "media hates the left." It says the media represents the left.

Work on your English comprehension.

Attached: bENfAKE1.png (1080x723, 568K)

kek

Reiner is truly retarded. I'm not saying that because he's a lefty. Although I do hate lefties. But even among lefties he's at the very bottom in terms of intellect. Most of his tweets read like he didn't make it past the fourth grade.

Attached: 1527196044191.jpg (627x629, 143K)

hasjamesclapperbeenindictedyet.com/

1900 days.

Attached: Clapper.jpg (700x395, 41K)

This is so blatantly fabricated. The racist left can't even come up with good racist stuff

Jow Forums made it up