The Leader of the Aryan Resistance is being shoahed

'Get The F--- Out Of My Car,' Driver Tells YouTube 'Star' And Professional Gadfly 'Asian Andy'

"Hail Hitler. Hitler did nothing wrong," a digital voice assistant utters before "Asian Andy" gets kicked out of the car belonging to a driver of an unnamed ride-sharing service. Crystal Cruz reports.

youtube.com/watch?v=IG-QBIoQrBs

Attached: wDrukxM-YH-HIh2jn17bz9JZuq1luTyCWXLXDELFsqc.jpg (960x541, 72K)

this slant-eyed pig could use a good shoah, maybe he can lose some weight while he considers his life choices

>asian reporter
>covers asian man story
msm is cringe

They always do this, whatever race offends they put that race as the reporter, it's a way of trying to subtly imply "not all of them SEE" not that Asian Andy offended, this filthy Jew rat took something funny way to far, the audacity of these fucking White genociding Jew rats.

nobody cares. much like with baked alaska the antics are stale and people stopped paying attention

we are at the point where many of the old talking heads need to retire. they dont make quality content they just whore themselves out for pocket change

>ride share driver Aaron Wyrick is JEWISH
kek

I don't care about the wellbeing of some fat slant eye invasive insect

Pic related

Attached: fmuL7oz3oS5WFTeKZV8DCk2BqF1rynFeJNYFEYZcW4I.png (960x898, 668K)

That was pretty funny though lmao

Jews aren't White

I never said they were.

>"all jews are my family"-

almost like they are a separate ethnic group

Attached: c4a.png (490x437, 264K)

Stop with the race baiting d&c it’s tired, and old, and either you are a shill, or an idiot. Most likely both.

6 AND A HALF MILLION

L O L

Attached: 2ff.jpg (895x653, 52K)

i guess they've been watching over us

Attached: e92.jpg (398x483, 50K)

'my family lost 6 (AND A HALF) million in teh holohoax.

Still can't get the numbers right after 70 years

>6 and a half million
>tfw he's already inflating the number

Attached: 1424847802846.png (760x400, 127K)

Hes lost a lot of weight since hes been full time streaming.