CAN ALL YOU FUCKING SMELL FOREIGNERS STAY IN YOUR GOD DAMN COUNTRIES HOLY FUCK?!?!!

CAN ALL YOU FUCKING SMELL FOREIGNERS STAY IN YOUR GOD DAMN COUNTRIES HOLY FUCK?!?!!

STOP MIGRATING TO THE WEST JUST BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS AT WAR. STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DEFEND YOUR HOME LAND AND FIX YOUR OWN SHIT. OUR COUNTRIES WOULDNT BE THE WAY THEY ARE IF OUR FOREFATHERS JUST RAN AWAY EVERYTIME SHIT HIT THE FAN

Attached: 7d09b2d556629634aa9efbe8375d0882--meme-party-dankest-memes[1].jpg (236x215, 7K)

i think third worlders should stay and fix their countries ... but i kinda wanna leave this country, твн (´・ω・`)
it's really hot and i keep getting sunburns (´・ω・`)

Our immigrants aren't running away they are here for 'economic opportunities'.

You should go outside and yell that as loud as you can.

Stop bombing their countries.

Attached: 1515084563662-pol.png (960x960, 247K)

We've bombed Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador?

Don't forget Haiti and Somalia

Your forefathers literally did run away tho

Buil the wall.

Attached: 1523558210622.jpg (866x900, 124K)

and India

>he still believes the "they're refugees!" meme
They come for the gibs and the women

NU/POL/ WELCOMES OUR BROWN RAPISTS.

Attached: 1524910558586.png (644x800, 15K)

I like how non-whites think they have the right to be more angry than whites.
Whites are the ones that are angry.
Imagine you live in a peacful house and everything is fine.
Then one days about twenty random people show up and start squatting in your garden and home, because someone on behalf of you opened the doors to your home and said it was ok for these people to live there and act however they like.
So you have this mass of retarded entitled demanding rootless fuckwits screaming at the home owner for more icecream. Shitting in the living room, drinking out of the toilet bowl and jumping off the roof and hurting themselves.
Then you say enough. Instantly the person who spoke on behalf of you has called the police.
The police are now at your house. You say thank goodness something will be done. Instead you are arrested and sent to jail and your property seized.
Sound familiar?
Yeah thats because its the opening act of Communism.

I like how shitskins and foreigners think they have the right and think know whats best for the US.

Fuck them all.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x334, 40K)

Why stay in their own country when they can ditch their shitskin wife and kids for white rape pussy and welfare?

You misspelled “held their ground and kicked the British off of their own land”.
Its ok to be jealous, but when you go and just blatantly lie on the internet like that you just look foolish.

Youngest member of the baby boomers here.

VietNam Vet. lol...never went. The war was over before I finished "A" school.

Retired now. I'm sucking thousands of dollars every month from SS and other programs that we set up over the last 40 years designed to make you little retards pay for. Transsexuals? lol... that was a joke and you went for it hook, line and sinker.
Fucking idiots.
I intend to live for another 50 years on your dime. When I get really old, I'm moving to Vermont or Maine so I don't have to deal with mud people wiping my old shit ass.

I won.

Fuck you. I demand a senior discount.

I thought we were brothers? That we were suppose to stick up for one and other?

Attached: 1526880228106s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

A relatively low percentage of Americans come from before the revolution, I'm not talking about those

The west didn't bomb shit in sub Saharan Africa, yet here we are leaf

Yes, actually we did during the cold war

Run away from what? My ancestors were literally only swedes and danes and they came here in the 1870s. They came FOR empty farmland.

Stop bombing the middle east for Kikerael then Amerimutt

>YEEAH KILL EM KILL SADDAM
>WTF STOP INVADING AMERICA 111!1!1!1!1!

Attached: 1526778901252.png (912x707, 98K)

>KILL DA IRAQIS DEY MIGHT HAVE WMDS
>YEAH KILL EM!

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-blur-radial-2C0aYkqaOEa.jpg (912x707, 76K)