I apologize to the MGTOW men here

Holy shit, I’m sorry for doubting you.
>meet guy of 26 who is a bartender at local joint
>ask him what it’s like dating now(I’m 44 and married 20 years)
>he has 9/10 body and 8.5/10 face
>says girls his age say ‘I did t hear from you i. Q0 minutes after I wrote and decided to go home with guy x because you didn’t reply asap.
Wtf is this shit? Are young s tucking dumb to fuckmover a 9/10 dude because you need this much attention?!?

Seriously, I never thought it was this bad, but this guy said it really is. What;s wrong with young females that makes them such trashy whores these days?!?

Attached: 4EFD0EA1-C997-413F-8DEE-A95C37AEA0F7.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

social media gives them an infinite supply of dick, makes 2ss think they are 9s

I really don't care what women think at this point. I don't care why they do the stupid shit they do. We should just chain them up and use them for breeding purposes

I’m drunk, so I will clarify:

Girls - don’t fall for the “there’s someone better” meme, because there probably isn’t.

Guys - hopefully women will stop being retarded cunts and get that they’re not all princesses waiting to be rescued from evil dragons.

I hope this makes sense.

>but this guy said it really is

STOP right here.

Women are easy to please. Fill a women with love and it will flow on to you.

Just wine a dine women and they will keep fucking you to keep being wined and dined. It's that primitive. Learn to cook. Women will want to eat and fuck as often as you cook.

Attached: womennoorgasamdeal.jpg (900x900, 116K)

Screenshot that!

I'm also middle-aged and deeply thankful I'm not a young man today, it must be hell. Women are difficult enough to deal with at the best of times, but now they have non-stop ego validation at their fingertips 24 hours a day

because OP you are living in world o degeneracy

Attached: uvpXd2lSuMH06jaFW2cX1Pya9qSCMhJ7UVypPfG-358.jpg (774x743, 114K)

It can take a long time to understand the vision of a genius. When we were living in 2000, Firtzl was already in 2030.

Attached: josef_1365931c.jpg (655x371, 21K)

Attached: 1527221207221.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Women are a hole that the rent out at varying costs. Negotiate the price and play hole in one.

I'm a keen amateur cook, but even I know that a lot of women see excessive time in the kitchen as somehow emasculating for a man (this is just how their brains work)

>Women are a hole that the rent out at varying costs. Negotiate the price and play hole in one.

Women are a hole that they rent out at varying costs. Negotiate the price and play hole in one.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make the female gender obsolete.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>What;s wrong with young females that makes them such trashy whores these days?!?

Attached: oxytocininfo.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

Attached: falsepregnancyfeminism.png (1892x707, 289K)

Ted predicted this

Attached: powerprocess.png (590x612, 132K)

>I'm a keen amateur cook, but even I know that a lot of women see excessive time in the kitchen as somehow emasculating for a man (this is just how their brains work)

If you don't lift? you probably do look weak.

Attached: 40bday.png (626x697, 250K)

Yeah, the funniest part is how some 45+ women get ultra salty and ass mad when you point this out.
>"NO ITS JUST YOU"
lol they have no fucking clue

I'm way older than you are, I'm from the era before the world was divided into "lift" and "non-lift". Besides, even the biggest Chad looks ridiculous in an apron

>Jow Forums - hopefully men will stop being retarded losers and get that women are not all princesses waiting to be rescued from evil dragons.
addendum'd

Actually studies have shown that women do not value when a man does what they perceive to be "woman's work" - like washing dishes, changing diapers, cooking, etc.
Doing "manly" stuff like lawn mowing, changing a tire, hunting, they do respect and value.

Attached: woman_know_cooking.jpg (1440x1080, 64K)

you know what to do

Holy fuck, what a brutal article, saved.
Never trust a slut who has 'gotten it outside her body', once a slut always a slut, losing her innocence to chads who treat her as a meat hole, then becoming more bitter more cynical to the poor man who she latches on to.

>wine and dine them
Spotted the roastie.

>says girls his age say ‘I did t hear from you i. Q0 minutes after I wrote and decided to go home with guy x because you didn’t reply asap.

Nightclub manager here. 48.
If my drunktard to English filter is working correctly, he told you that sluts just jump on the nearest cock if their initial target doesn't respond fast enough.

Here's my anecdote, if you really give a shit.
On nights where I don't have a broad lined up, I send a text out to 10-20 numbers around 15 minutes before I lock up the club for the night (could be 2:45am on slow nights, could be 5-6am on hell nights).
Same message to all numbers—something stupid and simple like “come over”, “you still up?”, “got lube?”, or just “No.”
Half won’t respond at all. A few will reply the next morning. A few will reply 1-2 days later.
1-3 will text back immediately.
Worst outcome? 2 chicks showed up at my house at the same time, and demanded I choose one. This happened exactly once.
Getting laid is a numbers game. That quirky schoolteacher might be the biggest cumdumpster you ever met, while the gal wearing microshorts and a “fuck me, i’m irish” croptop might be a prude.

tl;dr
5% of women who talk to you long enough to exchange numbers are DTF at any given moment.
If you latch onto “the one” in your mind, you’ll be decimated when she’s asleep.

Attached: Yeah.jpg (480x290, 34K)

You kids aren’t helping me.

I actually thought that maybe, just mYbe, that women weren’t as bad as those portrayed here.

>guy bartending says “I just don’t relate to girls now”
>wife asks “why not?”
>he says “they’re terrible these days”, tells me that most girls he talks to are always looking for a way to mentally mindfuck him and leave him thinking he’s at fault
>tells us examples
>insists it really is this bad for under-30 men dating now
I’m sorry I ever doubted you young lads, apparently it really is that bad out there now.

Is the picture not clear or is it my phone's fault? I'm trying to get redpilled on women and how to treat them

well, at least you know now

Attached: averageamericanwomen.png (1009x766, 264K)

>even the biggest Chad looks ridiculous in an apron
lol no leaf

I feel nothing but disgust for you, the life style, and the creatures you believe to be women.

>I feel nothing but disgust for you, the life style, and the creatures you believe to be women.
Good for you.

If Mohammad or Jesus turn out to be real when I die in 40 years, boy will I have egg on my face.

Otherwise, I just dropped a load in your dreamwoman's bung, added her to my no-call list, and still don't pay child support or alimony.

p.s. I'm one of the 50 guys she didn't fuck before meeting you.
Good Luck.

Attached: UsedCondom.jpg (432x768, 63K)

What part of the country are you in? I want to avoid it.

Probably your phone's fault. I can read it clearly.

TITS OR GTFO

i will ban you myself.

How come guys like this always seem so focused on ruining the sexual purity of women?
Like fucking a bitch before they meet their future husband somehow turns them on, like they dont actually care about fucking the chick at all, their entire sexuality is based on other dudes and how it affects them.
Thats some closet homo shit.

That seems absolutely old-fashioned and prudish compared to what's around today.

>blah, blah, blah
I just want to nut. WTF do you think I manage a nightclub?
>women are innocent, delicate flowers who deserve the PIN to my checking account

Women are ball gargling, cum-eating whores, user.
Yes, her too.

>Anyone who isn't a Wizard is a slut!
And happy, tool

Attached: Feminist.jpg (810x960, 76K)

2D will forever be superior
3D shores can go die tb h

Works in browser.

The pill is very red tho

>wine a dine women
Yes - If you throw money at them they will "love" you. This is not a new revelation

I think your iq is just too low for you to honestly confront your latent homosexual desires, so you mask is with a facade of sexual promiscuity.
Normal straight men dont think about sex the way you just described. There is a fine line between sexual promiscuity, and homosexuality. You talk about defiling another mans dream woman, yet you proudly put your dick in used holes that are literal trainwrecks of cock every night.

I bagged my wife when she was 18 and still living with her parents. Even that isn't a guarantee your girl isn't a massive skank nowadays. The carousel starts earlier and earlier these days.

>studies of shown
[citation needed]

looks like we've found yet another one of these

Attached: fedorian genesis.png (541x480, 356K)

To be fair I've let some dates cook for me when they visited my place but from now on I only cook in my house, fuck it if I let some meme thot trying to pretend to be a wife ever touch ingredients I paid for ever again

This one chick destroyed my cooking set cause she forgot to remove the empty pan from the heat

Who the fuck even uses an apron anymore

>fucking women is gay
t. Millennial

Attached: Ironic!!.jpg (1536x2048, 369K)

>giving a shit about women at all
fuck off Jow Forums

women are worse than niggers

faggot (mentality) men need to stop betraying their sex/gender and backstabbing men to "impress" women, if nothing else because it doesnt even work.
women are NOT rational.
certainly not in todays society where she doesn't have to be.

Attached: 1520418658836m.jpg (1019x1024, 111K)

this poster is a woman

The way you go about it is pretty gay. Half those whores you fuck are probably still dripping another dudes nut. If youre into that shit fine whatever, but dont carry around this air of superiority because you fuck some sloppy used up ratchet pussy.
I dont care if youre gay, but youre like one of those loud ass flamboyant faggots thats all in your face, proud of their gay shit.
To most people what you do is just gross.

Epic memes there bruv

I'm 19 now, if i keep working hard on myself i might be able to look like that by 20

Önskar dig lycka till min vän
Jag märkte inte av så mycket skillnad när jag blev tränad vid 18, visst fått tjejer men inte så att de kastat sig regelbundet över mig

100% this

>ruining the sexual purity of women
This is some major tradcucking going on. Absolving sluts of agency by suggesting it's the men ruining them so it's not their fault.

Take that apology and shove it up your ass.
Men are bad, women are bad, I don't need Jow Forums or MGTOW to validate me.

This meme sucks, and you're a massive faggot for pushing it.

Yes I work endless hours at a 4 star restaurant and can cook for my girl and her “gay” friend Tyrone who always comes over while I’m at work.