Nz/pol/

Join the discord for serious discussion
>discord
>.gg/EmG3jF

>Hawke's Bay McDonald's reveals chain's first Te Reo menu
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/05/hawke-s-bay-mcdonald-s-first-to-offer-te-reo-m-ori-menu.html
>White woman with tā moko accused of cultural appropriation
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12057551
>free trade with Europe is a big deal
i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/104138536/whats-good-for-nz-is-good-for-the-govt--free-trade-with-europe-is-a-big-deal
>Winston Peters says Russian role in deadly MH17 disaster 'deeply concerning'
nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=12058605

Attached: New_Zealand_flag_proposal_2.svg.png (440x259, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4517228/Gang-armed-robbers-hold-knife-shopkeeper-s-throat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>walk outside
>see this
What do?

Attached: KEOSrtTKbVw.png (604x339, 358K)

Oi cunts fucking join the discord. Also, if your an asian and living in Karori Wellington, plz leave, im sick of seeing nothing but chinks. And this is coming from someone with yellow fever.

>join the discord
I'd rather join the chinks t b h, and I live above a chinese restaurant

>Maori Macca's

Looks like a quarter pounder is on the gibs menu now, if only we were still under the NZ Pound, then it might constitute as currency for the fat fucks

AUS/POL/

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1499508971738s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Mongrels

The tall one is 5'6

Calm down east Island

Why u always gotta be like that bby?

be nice to each other ya cunts

I know right. I can just imagine the meeting they had at the Kiwi Maccas.
>"Alright lads! We're going to translate our whole menu to appease our main customer base. What should we call our stuff?"
>"OW GHEE, LET'S CALL THE BIG MAC AFTER MY CUZZY MAKANUI BRUV"
The best one is probably the "koata pauna", like what the fuck

Attached: McDonald%27s_TeReo_Menu_CreditMcDonald%27s_1120_jpg.jpg (1120x640, 66K)

How long until anti-chink race riots, would you say?

Attached: IMG_8635.jpg (693x1011, 163K)

Attached: nz1526895165566.png (426x364, 11K)

Attached: 1525171157388.jpg (1000x667, 266K)

What the actual fuck mate

Attached: 1495677465816.png (1210x1435, 1.46M)

When are we finally gonna unite with the Aussies?

you cunts need to meme these more, it would be funny if it made it in the mainstream media.

Never. Why should we pollute our people and culture with foreigners?

Attached: ww1-christmas-card.jpg (450x690, 471K)

Fucking wh*Tes this country is property of China now

Attached: eight_col_18527523_1561374870561600_9175278320617092448_n.jpg (720x450, 58K)

Lmao this country belongs to the Maori you Pakeha scum

>foreigners
White New Zealanders and Australians have more in common with each other than we ever will with Maori, nigger.

>"The best one is probably the "koata pauna", like what the fuck"
Wasn't sure what you were on about until I said it out loud. Fucking hell my sides. Doesn't even seem like Maori, more like how an asian would say it

Attached: 1526532948470.png (250x240, 78K)

Attached: 357558_03.jpg (300x406, 28K)

then why can i sell land to the Chinese?
btfo

BTFO
T
F
O

Cunt, I don't want faggots like you to destroy New Zealand by integrating it more with Aussie. We're unique enough on our own to stand on our two feet, you goddamn traitor

Attached: Zealandia1.jpg (490x653, 80K)

>cuck spammers infected with Americana

Shitty shop

I would if I knew how to use photoshop. An user posted this in a previous thread and I kek'd.

Lmao this country sucks.

Soon whiteness and everything it stands for will vanish.

Lol

silly coconuts could have stolen more ciggys if they had used a bag.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4517228/Gang-armed-robbers-hold-knife-shopkeeper-s-throat.html

cuzzies would do anything for a durry, g

Attached: 1505449953364.jpg (635x357, 37K)

>Maoris are going to become a minority of a minority but its whites who are getting btfo.

Attached: 1524895578521.png (700x645, 448K)

fucking cunts, feel sorry for these dairy owners, 16 hour shifts to get attackd by these sub humans. we shud let them arm themselves so they can blow the heads of these dole bludgers

If we weren't so pozz'd they would just let us shoot the black cunts and the problem would be solved within the year.

What do we do with the Maori problem guys? All they do is constantly whine about muh land claims and muh reparation and evil whitey...

I have seen fat Maoris and their vans full of brown offspring. Pic related is the Maori minivan

Attached: Minivan-1024x577.jpg (1024x577, 106K)

Hahaha Clarke gayford popping his head up.. it would be hilarious if Cindy’s kid turns out black

Seriously how can White people deal with Maori savages?

>I've seen anecdotal evidence
Can't wait for the census you cunts are going to get so btfo

these so called Maoris are 70-80% White.

Its basically tanned white guys asking for more gibs, should not be allowed

What problems have you had with the Maori?

Gas Chambers?

Attached: 1524219486520.jpg (853x937, 168K)

Reminder if you support gun control then you are a cuck.

Attached: guncontrol.jpg (640x640, 47K)

If they are sober they are not a problem

Yeah New Zealand has a mongrelized history, unlike U.S

I am leaving this country soon anyway, I will not have my children speak the language of savages

Yeah. Still, they will outnumber you. Along with the Poojeets and Chinese.

Truth is my parents moved here, I have no idea why. Can't even swim in the rivers because the sheep keep shitting up the rivers.

Good luck White man. You are gonna need it.

Good point, NZ is becoming gods country.
Australiai has too many chinks unaccounted for on 457 visas

Where are you going to go? I'm almost certain this is the best place to raise a white family.
Unless you go to one of the non-cukced eastern European countries

Then the kids get construction jobs, and knock up white roasties.

New Zealand always was God's country, Australimutt. We used to have the privilege of being called the Britain of the South Seas - not anymore.

Attached: 1507454130683.jpg (797x800, 812K)

Shit is heinous half of their race has already been bleached.

Horis piss me off but I tolerate them. It's the pajeets that we need to worry about. They are fucking everywhere now and they stink. Seriously, I go down streets that were Maori when I was a kid, (yeah my parents were white bludgers with degrees) and they are all Indian streets now. Maoris never left that much rubbish or bad smells. Holy fuck, it's a disgrace how unclean they are.

"tall"

Went to Auckland fucking chinks everywhere the white man is a minority there.

So how (((compromised))) was Key? He worked for Merryl Lynch, is that a kikel outfit? If he was, is that why he flooded us with (((cultural enrichment)))?

Very, him and Don Brash want to turn us into a Singapore/HongKong.

Yeah, I've heard it's quite bad. Haven't been up there for a while... I'm going up there soon and I'm bound to be horrified by the sheer amount of chinks

If only...

It's fucked - Chinese shops, billboards and posters are everywhere. If you're driving, make sure you chuck bangers from your phone in your car because they have radio in Mandarin, too.

Attached: 1522045980148.png (404x391, 187K)

It's not NZ anymore. Whites are a literal minority. It's getting close to that in Hamilton, except we get the shit. At least East Asians are clean and productive. Hamz gets the dune coons and street shitters. They are fucking everywhere.

Hamiltonian here. It feels like we're becoming South South Auckland everyday.

So Don Brash isn't the "evil wacist" that the media thinks he is? Who do you reckon is actually woke? I'm betting nobody in politics. The guy with the furthest right economics is a fucking libtard.

Yup. It's shit. The Maoris were never that dirty.

So why are Kiwis such cucks? We are as bad as Canadastan

I am Chinese. I don't like it here. Too many Indians and other shitskins.

Attached: 1527061380398.jpg (2048x1536, 269K)

>is part of the problem
>doesnt like it here
Pottery.

Attached: 1512219384615.gif (600x580, 436K)

I am moving out in 2 weeks.

I feel ya. See my earlier comment. I prefer we stay majority white, but I much prefer your kind to these other immigrants. Indians are filthy and they grope our women, and Muslims do Muslim stuff. At least you guys are civilised and actually contribute to the economy.

Ahh fuck that’s depressing... I’ve even started to see more actual niggers where I live too.. it’s pretty sad thinking we’ll turn into America one day. We already emulate their shitty culture

>The McHangi

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-21057042.png (500x606, 132K)

Nah, I wouldn't say that. A lot of my people just buy houses and don't live in them. They are actively destroying this country. I don't know where they get the money from, the PRC government most likely.

I would rather be in America. At least they have the 1st and 2nd amendments. Over here we are completely cucked so we when we inevitably get UK style rape gangs and terrorism, we won't be able to defend ourselves or express our displeasure at this betrayal by our government.

Don Brash is a civ cuck with a Chinese wife. Look it up he is hardly woke.

Cultural appropriation.

lolz at least you are honest about the state of affairs then.

He also got caught dipping it elsewhere. (((Family values)))

Anyone in Christchurch notice there are a lot of homeless beggars now? A decade ago you never sore this.

The McBoilup (tm)

Attached: boilup.jpg (600x495, 120K)

Well yes, I am well aware of that problem, but I want to pick my battles. I'm more worried about the dirty, uncivilized, unproductive and criminally inclined people coming from Somalia, Pakistan, India, and various Arab countries.

Yeah right.

Same as every city with more than 2 gas stations.

You guys have no idea how beautiful and blessed your country is compared to Europe. You will have to fight for it, though.

Emigrating is not an option. Some of you complain about Chinese, Indians and Maoris. Well, everywhere else you will find muslims and niggers.

Just stop immigration of non-white peoples and you are saved. The pacific will protect you. You are strategically and economically totally irrelevant island on the far side of the world. No one will ever bother you there. Just keep it in order and you will be fine.

What a beautiful country you have, kiwibros, if only you knew.

Too late m8. Auckland is fucked so by extension NZ is fucked.
There is already a poly voting bloc

mate all of us would go full on 1488 if we could control the county, no doubt about that. But unfortunately NZ is run by chink loving boomers and SJW commies hellbent on destroying everything this nation was founded on.

yea I saw one on riccarton road last week, he tried to ask for money I just flipped him off and he cowered away.

called the whanau mover

>pull out longsword
>fellowship of the ring theme starts playing
>begin slaying low IQ leftist mutts like the filth they are
now thats fucking based

No love for the "Coconut Bus"?

Is this you?

Attached: German on New Zealand.png (1862x196, 36K)

Like what? Allowing M*oris equal rights? LMAO

>Hawke's Bay McDonald's reveals chain's first Te Reo menu
"Gizza chups bro"

We already have heaps of Muslims. Mostly Somalians which are fucking terrible people. Plus we have an overwhelmingly left wing population and not a single politician that supports an end to immigration or a slowing down of borrowing, taxing and spending. We will be fucked by the time people wake up, just like every other white country. The resistance will be too late, too small and will be destroyed by the same tactics used against every western nationalist movement. Just look at the numbers of people in NZ who are on Jow Forums and tell me we have a future.

>>Hawke's Bay McDonald's reveals chain's first Te Reo menu
>>White woman with tā moko accused of cultural appropriation

the jew gaze is upon us