AUS/POL FUCK LABOR EDITION

Evening lads.

>Indigenous advocate says changing the date of Australia day is 'BORING' and calls on councils to tackle issues that actually matter to taxpayers
archive.is/7PSG7#selection-837.0-842.0

>Victorian Labor to debate plan to move Australia Day to 9 May
archive.is/ELQbk#selection-1265.1-1278.0

>Super Saturday federal by-election results a real-time test of Bill Shorten's leadership
archive.is/MFVoT#selection-311.0-314.0

>By-election date decision a masterclass in blindsiding and political bastardry
archive.is/e8vLY#selection-251.0-254.0

>Older and younger Australians face different worlds due to intergeneration gap, experts say
archive.is/pgoOy#selection-251.0-254.0

>Clive Palmer's assets frozen by Supreme Court over Queensland Nickel collapse
archive.is/CYTGr#selection-251.0-254.0

>Australia's banknote printers go on strike
archive.is/RSSUv#selection-251.0-254.0

>Greens Senator Sarah-Hanson Young's press release riddled with errors
archive.is/HTtFy#selection-1153.0-1160.0

Attached: 716.jpg (665x389, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-25/qantas-canberra-airport-war-erupts/9798886
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-24/david-leyonhjelm-revealed-as-investor-in-adani-port/9743572
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-hindmarsh island-128453794
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-prospect-128268162
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-morphett vale-128459386
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-127439858
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-127998178
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-126894838
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-alberton-127819318
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606
businessinsider.com.au/china-foreign-buyer-restrictions-australian-property-2018-2
baka.com.au/business/companies/chinese-investors-still-call-australia-home-20171113-gzk4ob.html
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/australia-post-are-cashing-in-on-the-baby-formula-trade-selling-direct-to-china/news-story/6e91fb4f6c64dca630adc029dd34323f
youtube.com/watch?v=eBL_bVHVnxo
youtube.com/watch?v=hFKdAhi_yc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You missed a couple of good ones.

>Qantas boss likens Canberra Airport to Somali pirates
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-25/qantas-canberra-airport-war-erupts/9798886

>David Lyin'hole voted to support Adani - while holding shares in Adani
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-24/david-leyonhjelm-revealed-as-investor-in-adani-port/9743572

>Tfw every edition is JUSTed edition

Attached: just bruce my shit up.jpg (514x508, 70K)

CONTAIN ALL COMMUNISTS AND TRAITORS ON MANUS WITH THE BOAT PEOPLE

faggots

damn. That somali one is pretty funny

And yeah FUCK LABOR cos they're the cunts who privatised Canberra Airport (along with the rest of them), ABC/The Business had a good write up/interview about how much of an epic fuck up that was.

I thought tones was based.
I thought he'd cut immigration and stop the fucking horedes of poos and chinks colonizing our country.

I give up, turnbull is shit and importing 180k ppl a year, the majority of which are chinks/poos who are stealing our fucking country right infront of us

I'm voting one nation.

Attached: Silent Invasion.jpg (1000x1500, 116K)

Worked today, feel like shit.

Look on the bright side of immigration.

More people to play vidya with.

republicans too

Fuck off mutt.
I've seen my country raped before my very eyes.

HOW ABOUT YOU GET DEPORTED

>minority first gen immigrant detected
fuck off cunt

Adelaide is still comfy user. I like the idea of immigration.

Just as long as we bring in the "right" people.

I already play with chinks, but they are in China. Or at least I think they are, their names are in chink letters.

I live in Adelaide, it's getting chinked HARD. They're buying our cheap property and it fucking hurts.

IT HURTS.

Sydney and melbourne don't look like Australia anymore.

This.
Anybody who rebels against England deserves to die a traitor's death.

Attached: 1522143283164.jpg (651x946, 111K)

Raped indeed.

>ADF only hiring women or minorities, NO WHITES because we want to be inclusive
>Police also doing the same because they think having mr. nigger on patrol will help the police "Connect" with nigger communities
>Government departments blatantly only advertise for women (Yarra trams).
>Chinese spies everywhere in our government and media, even the government admitted that we have more foreign spies than the cold war and it's influencing our media.

Pretty much if you're white you're doomed to suffer from racism.

Australian women smell musky and almost sour, with a faint hint of urine.

>their names are in chink letters.
This has to be satire. Any mongoloid can put Chinese letters in their name. Many Australians can, and do as a joke.
No its not you fucking liar. You are so full of shit. Adelaide house prices are still very affordable.

Fucking kill me.
What do we do?
I know FOR A FACT if we end immigration the chinks with their sub 1.2 birthrate will die out in a generation or two

Show me one affordable adelaide house faggot.

What can we do user? Life is shit and getting more shit.

It's over, Australia is not the lucky country anymore.

I've played with heaps of them, I call them smelly chinks and they don't say anything, if they were Aussie they'd give me some bantz back and make me cry.

They have a low birth rate and if we fucking stop all immigration from china/india and onlyOnly import from non-hostile 1st world countries [germany/switzerland/uk/belgium/france/usa] we can turn them into an irrelevant minority in 20 or even 10 years

$360,000 in Hindmarsh.
>inb4 Hindmarsh isn't Adelaide
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-hindmarsh island-128453794

Shitskins should earn their place here by getting mangled in jew wars.

>I've seen my country raped before my very eyes.
Is it that bad?

Memes aside, I figured you guys like us in a way. That most urban cores are leftist cesspools; but most suburban and rural regions are fairly based.

LOOKS LIKE HARRY'S GOT TO GO

is there any way to meet people other than getting pissed at clubs??

im in uni and can talk to people from there fine, but it seems like the only way to actually make a lasting relationship that isnt based on school work is by getting maggoted, is there any other way lads??

>middle of fucking nowhere for a house that would of cost $80,000 had we not sold every-fucking-thing the the chinks

wow ty bro

I can't fucking take this, sydney and melbourne should be wiped off the face of the fucking planet.

realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-prospect-128268162

That's alright. It's a bit old and gay, like some old boomer aunty who liked to knit tea cosies has just died, just whack in a pool to deal with that desert heat. I'd kill for Adelaide prices.

TRY LEARNING MANDARIN CITYFAGGOT

>600k

I REMEMBER MANSIONS GOING FOR THIS MUCH

DO YOU REALIZE HOW HIGH HOUSE PRICES ARE?
FUCKING END ME

A couple making $100k each. Easy. That's the new normal. Otherwise you get a nigger dick. Or rather a chinky one.

But that won't happen will it user? our government is full of Chinese spies influencing our foreign and domestic policies.

Thank you multiculturalism...

White anglo men should have the right to feel proud to serve their country with other anglo men.

>it's the new normal
THE HOUSING BUBBLE IS LITERALLY THE MOST ABNORMAL SHIT EVER
I'm fucking dying dude

>I can't fucking take this, sydney and melbourne should be wiped off the face of the fucking planet.

Attached: Nope.jpg (281x200, 7K)

>100k
>The new normal

Holy fuck, guess I'm never going to be a home owner.

im not a city faggot, im a cenny coast faggot i just go to uni in that shithole

it's for the best
we're fucked
we're actually fucked
20% of all properties sold in the last 5 years went to chinese buyers.

where did it all go wrong

Attached: 1525227296563.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

>20% of all properties sold in the last 5 years went to chinese buyers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKED CUNT

Attached: download (13).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Police also doing the same because they think having mr. nigger on patrol will help the police "Connect" with nigger communities
Funny that the police never have to go to such lengths to connect with white communities isn't it?

You know what's funny? Majority of countries on the planet require you to be a fucking citizen to buy property.

It's overpriced but not too bad there.

Are there any suburbs that have big McMansions?

Faggot. All of these houses are Morphett Vale
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-morphett vale-128459386

>Aberfoyle Park
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-127439858

>Aberfoyle Park
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-127998178

>Aberfoyle Park
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-aberfoyle park-126894838

>Alberton
realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-alberton-127819318

Less than a 40 minute drive*

what's for dinner lads?
Making a curry atm

>172855100

It's pathetic user, all they want to do is hire this minority to interact with that minority to avoid being called racist

That's the fucking motivator here for what they're doing.

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606

>Despite the Chinese government crackdown on foreign investment outflows, information obtained by Credit Suisse via a Freedom of Information Request in October indicated that Chinese buyers were still snapping up a quarter of all new housing supply in New South Wales.

>Chinese buyers were still snapping up a quarter of all new housing supply in New South Wales.

source: businessinsider.com.au/china-foreign-buyer-restrictions-australian-property-2018-2

baka.com.au/business/companies/chinese-investors-still-call-australia-home-20171113-gzk4ob.html

WHY THE FUCK DO CHINKS PLAY WITH IMMENSLY LOWER PING AND BETTER CONNECTIONS TO AUSTRALIAN SERVERS THAN WEST AUSSIES.
(I know why, it's because the fibre optic connections that go underwater to other countries are better than the connecting lines and routers that are supposed to cross the goddamn desert)
I fucking hate our internet infrastructure.
To an extent I welcome the chinks, at least video game companies give a shit about pandering to them. Volvo and blueballs let the chinks use a million fucking servers from one end of their shitty country to the other.

our country is so clearly and blatantly dominated by foreign money its not even funny anymore. we're literally a puppet state of the US, china and israel

I know
I'm fucking losing it
It's terrible here, 300k minimum for a fucking small building near the city

Oh fucking boy, 30min drive to the city for 300k houses that were 80k a decade ago

I wish we were a puppet state to the US, but china has the most control. END IT NOW

im permaJUSTed

Attached: 1508715005931.jpg (700x600, 102K)

If we were a U.S puppet we would at least get benefits, but the Chinese? They just take and take and take.

>Australia Post are cashing in on the baby formula trade, selling direct to China

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/australia-post-are-cashing-in-on-the-baby-formula-trade-selling-direct-to-china/news-story/6e91fb4f6c64dca630adc029dd34323f

OH GOODY.

Attached: 51fcceb3a63363545c25950cb7e35763.jpg (316x421, 24K)

Holy shit. You truly give new meaning to the term entitled millennial.

Do you not understand how inflation works cunt? You are literally just a whinging sook.

Because boomer retards didn't want the NBN.

I dunno I just play an RTS. It doesn't need good pings.

Play sport I guess. But that generally has getting maggoted on end of season trips as a fairly essential component.

>Inflation
>Stagnant wages

Fuck off you dumb Amerimutt

Attached: 15265999655783.png (1306x854, 125K)

Fucking kill me, we have to nuke china

end me

NO YOU STUPID CUNT
THE ISSUE IS THAT 50% OF ALL APARTMENTS AND 25% OF ALL NEW PROPERTIES ARE BEING BOUGHT UP BY CHINESE WHILE OUR IMMIGRATION RATE THATS UNSTAINABILE IS 180K PEOPLE A YEAR, THE MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE CHINESE AND INDIAN

THATS THE ISSUE

>72% of permanent jobs created in last 5 years went to people not born in Australia
It's already over. We've been replaced. And Australians don't even care.

I'm going to fucking shoot someone, we're being literally fucking destroyed.

When is Trump going to nuke China? At least the Indians are docile and stupid, we don't have much time left to deal with the chink horde.

Something like 90 percent of jobs are also casual

>FUCKING CASUAL

You can't get a house, a nice car or start a family on casual wages.

>>Inflation
>>Stagnant wages
This has only recently become an issue dipshit.
>NO YOU STUPID CUNT
>THE ISSUE IS THAT 50% OF ALL APARTMENTS AND 25% OF ALL NEW PROPERTIES ARE BEING BOUGHT UP BY CHINESE WHILE OUR IMMIGRATION RATE THATS UNSTAINABILE IS 180K PEOPLE A YEAR, THE MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE CHINESE AND INDIAN
You are incredibly dumb user. This happened in Sydney and Melbourne. Not Adelaide.

Prove that his happened in Adelaide. I'm not denying that any of that is an issue for Sydney and Melbourne, but its not a problem for Adelaide right now..

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

>This has only recently become an issue dipshit.

At this rate it doesn't matter, the price of goods has been going up faster than wages for a while now.

Once again, BE GONE MUTT

Attached: 1521277184887.jpg (650x622, 79K)

>Because boomer retards didn't want the NBN.
The NBN was never going to be good, even the Labor one. 5G will shit all over NBN.

>5G
>Pay me 200 bucks a month goy for fast internet

Australia is chinaman's land! - Malcolm Turnbull

yeah that's why there are no white cops

Those are trur blue Aussies. In Australia, people speak mandarin.

fuckface, house pricing up in syd/melb drives people to the rest of aus and baloons the fucking price of housing at large and they DEFINATLEY have gotten housing here

kill turnbullshit

Wooo, weekend. Time to get trashed and forget about work for a day.

Melbourne is fucked.

Seven News. Marxist Lord Mayor Bans Thomas Tank Engine.(Melbourne)(LGBTP)

Nbn isn't really the problem, it's the routing from one end of straya to the other, it's a fucking sham, the connections that join WA to everywhere else have to cross a decaying expanse of rotting copper cables. It's funny that a connection run through an ocean to another country has it better than us.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBL_bVHVnxo

>TFW working tomorrow

Oh well at least it's only 4 hours, seriously I get fuck all work.

There is no issue on China side.
Australia is the issue, they let chinks in, therefore committing suicide. Australians by doing this has proved they're a inferior race, need to be nuked.

die faggot

>there are people in this thread who dont have a job

Attached: 1480757818205.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>TFW have job
>But it's a shit job

Attached: 0509c88fe4f8a4a844c903e9a0f16fa8376baa610cea42544ca7e119bd67d8fb.png (1024x655, 62K)

>More people to play vidya with.
Fuck off, we have the undersea cables to seppo land for that so we can play with cunts who at least try to speak English

Better than nothing, unlike the filthy neet leeches ITT

This. It's just about giving Australian retards big bucks. Otherwise they'll revert to their core hillbilly state and start raping fat men.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFKdAhi_yc0

Guess user, but working at coles is suffering, they recently cut hours and gave us all a pay cut.

As a casual I was on 27 dollars an hour, now its 22 an hour.

Me and my wife earn a combined $200k and it took both of us to buy a non-shoebox in a white suburb 50kms from the CBD in Sydney.

Takes me an hour to get to work on the midpoo express everyday.

>cucking to one of the most cucked nations on earth

Attached: 1424157268875.jpg (400x357, 30K)

What do you guys do for a living?

The median salary is closer to 70k user. And you forget how high our cost of living is. Housing prices are going up faster than our wages by a big margin

>this is happening all over australia
>retards think "just get a job" will help people have a living wage

Casualisation of our jobs is killing us anons. Blame the boomers looking to increase their own bottom line. Most businesses made huge profits last year, and our wages are flat lining.

Yeah I know, just saying Adelaide is much better.

It looks drab as fuck though. Is everyone there depressed like in that bodies in the barrels movie or do you have fun?

WHO HERE

GETTING

MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW?

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

just like our beer, aye burger

hi m8s

yeah thats cool, im down to get pissed i just dont think meeting people while being pissed is the best way to judge if someones worth your time

>Investors duped out of $800,000 in alleged ATM ponzi scheme

guess their race

Attached: DeBD3zFUwAELeX6.jpg (1200x1026, 289K)